剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表
给你条小建议
Yeah, a little tip.
你发现自己陷入困境时有两个选择
You find yourself in hot water,
转身走开或者继续前进
Get out or keep on swimming.
你知道这句话毫无意义吧
You know that doesn't mean anything, right?
整个实验室都被疏散了吗 听上去可不太妙
So the whole lab was evacuated? That doesn't sound good.
可不是
It wasn't great.
我原以为胡奇的反应是条线索
You know, I really thought Hooch's reaction was, like, a clue.
结果被它轻轻咬到的那个人
Turns out that the guy that he kind of, sort of, very lightly bit,
已经在实验室工作20多年了
he's worked at the lab for 20 years.
连停车罚单都没收到过
He's never even had a parking ticket.
史考特 听听你自己说的话
Scott, listen to yourself.
胡奇差点毁掉你的事业 可你还在替它找借口
Hooch almost ruined your case, and now you're making excuses for him?
几个月前你还是法警局的新星
A few months ago, you were a rising star in the marshals,
而现在...
and now, well...
不能再这样下去了
Things can't go on like this.
你想说什么
What are you saying?
我想说 也许胡奇这个试验并不...
I'm saying maybe this Hooch experiment isn't...
它就在那呢
He's right there.
狗狗不懂英语 史考特 -没错
Dogs can't speak English, Scott. Yes.
但它们能感觉到我们的语气 还能察觉到我们的情绪
But they can sense our tone. And they can read our emotions, right?
我不会终止跟胡奇的合作 因为我答应过它 对吗
I can't stop working with Hooch, because I made him a promise, right?
它是我永远的狗狗 你的确是
That he was my forever dog. And you are. You are.
我知道这样做很难 但你真愿意赌上整个事业
I know it's tough, but are you really willing to gamble your whole career
希望胡奇发狂是有正当理由的吗
on the hope that Hooch is freaking out for the right reason?
如果你的运气用光了呢
I mean, what if your luck runs out?
我能处理好 只要看紧它一点就行
I can handle it. I just gotta keep him on a shorter leash.
至少它在收拾
At least he's cleaning it up.
我有个问题 但不太确定该怎么问
I have a question, and I'm not really sure how to ask this...
你觉得胡奇有进步吗
...but, um, do you think Hooch is showing progress?
哪怕就一点 -什么
Like, at all? - What?
我... 不仅是在工作时
I... It's not just on the job anymore.
自打布萝克从波士顿回来后 它在家里也不太正常
Ever since Brooke got back from Boston, he's acting out at home.
如果胡奇跟布萝克之间有问题 那可能是个迹象
If Hooch has a problem with Brooke, maybe that's a sign.
迹象 -也许不是迹象
A sign? - Or not a sign.
或许是那种不是迹象的迹象
You know, maybe it's one of those signs that says, "This is not a sign."
总之 我只知道狗狗不会无故改变行为模式
Anyway, all I know is dogs don't change their behavior without a reason.
胡奇在大闹实验室之前出过什么事吗
So, what was happening with Hooch at the lab before he had this big reaction?
有很多事
A lot.
实验室里很忙 几十名工程师在搞工程
Uh, busy lab, dozens of engineers doing engineering things.
就在出事之前呢
Okay. Anything right before though?
无人机飞起来
The robots started flying.
麦克多蒙德博士走进来...
Dr. McDormand walked in...
等等 你觉得胡奇是看到她做出反应的吗
Wait, do you think Hooch was reacting to her?
你认为总工程师 有可能打算盗窃自己的实验室
Do you think the chief engineer could be planning to rob her own lab?
也许吧 胡奇有可能是对她做出反应
Maybe. Yeah, it's possible that Hooch was reacting to her.
也可能是对无人机 或者是你
Or it could be the robots, or it could be you.
我 你什么意思
Me? What do you mean?
你的压力太大
I mean, you're under a lot of pressure,
也许胡奇感觉到了
and maybe Hooch is picking up on that a little.
我怎么可能没有压力
How am I not supposed to feel pressure?
如果胡奇追着工程师们咬的同时 实验室遭到抢劫
I mean, if that lab gets robbed while Hooch is biting engineers,
我们就完了 -完了
it's... we're toast. - Toast.
没戏了 -没戏了
Over. - Over.
真可怕
That would be awful.
换我就会先找麦克多蒙德博士单独聊聊
Okay, well, I would start talking to Dr. McDormand alone
趁没有无人机的时候
without the robots, right?
因为狗通常一次只关注一件事
'Cause dogs, they like to focus on one thing at a time.
好的 -我给你写张单子
Okay. - I can write you a list.
需要注意的事项清单
A checklist of things to look out for.
这样在麦克多蒙德博士说话时 你就可以观察胡奇的反应
So when Dr. McDormand is talking, you can see how Hooch reacts. Okay?
太好了 -很好
Great. - Great.
多谢
Thanks.
记住 如果胡奇担心你 它就无法专心
And just remember, if Hooch is worried about you, he can't focus.
当安吉尔被人带走时 我就...
When Angel was taken, I was...
很害怕 -没错
...so scared. - Yeah.
为了让胡奇帮我找到它 我必须先把担心放在一边
And I had to put that aside in order to get Hooch to help me find her, right?
安吉尔好像恢复到以前的状态了
Looks like Angel's back to her old self.
我都不知道该怎么谢谢你救了它
I, um... I can't tell you how thankful I am that you saved her.
那是团队的功劳 你和我做的一样多
It was a team effort. You did just as much as I did.
是啊
Yeah.
团队 你和我 配合默契
Team. You and me. Great team.
是泽维尔 我得走了
Oh, uh, this is Xavier. I, uh, should go.
好吧 -胡奇 过来
Okay. - Hooch! Come here, boy.
应该可以了 祝你好运
That should be good. Okay, yeah. Good luck!
谢谢你 -记住...
Thanks. - And remember...
要放松点 别老想着被炒鱿鱼
Relax, you know? Don't think about getting fired.
别把我刚才说的放在心上 你不会被炒鱿鱼的
Don't think about what I just said. No, you're not gonna get fired.
是有那个可能 不过你别放在心上 因为那样于事无补
You know... You might, but don't think about it 'cause that's not gonna help.
太好了
Great.
走吧 胡奇
Come on, Hooch.
麦克多蒙德博士 可能要抢劫自己的实验室
So Dr. McDormand could be planning to heist her own lab?
有可能
It's a possibility.
艾丽卡列出了我在跟她聊天时 需要注意胡奇有哪些表现
Erica gave me a checklist of things to notice about Hooch for when I talk to her.
聪明 问问胡奇的意见
That's smart. Get Hooch's opinion.
本来还希望这次不用指望它
Yeah, I was just hoping we wouldn't have to rely on him this time.
优秀的法警会利用所有资源
A good deputy uses every resource.
可如果我们唯一的资源 是一条讨厌无人机的狗呢
Yeah, what if our only resource is a dog who hates robots?
有一次我追捕逃犯
You know, one time I was chasing this fugitive.
手头唯一的线索就是张糖纸
All I had to go on was a candy wrapper.
我花了两周的时间盯着一张垃圾看
Spent two weeks staring at a piece of trash.
我们没有两周的时间
Well, we don't have two weeks.
我们得搞清楚谁打算抢劫这里
We gotta figure out who's gonna rob this place
否则我的法警事业就完蛋了
or my career in the marshals is over.
那样我可怎么办
What do I do then?
干点别的 像蛇一样蜕层皮
Something else. You know, shed your skin like a snake.
你还喜欢干吗 你有什么追求 史考特
What else do you like to do? What's your passion, Scott?
我的追求是不被炒鱿鱼
My passion's not getting fired, okay?
我想当美国法警 为联邦政♥府♥效力
I wanna be a US Marshal for the federal government.
那你最好小声点 -这就是我的追求 我的梦想
Then you better keep your voice down. - That's my passion. I'm passionate.
他来了 专业点 -抱歉
He's coming. Look professional. - Sorry.
看看是谁回来了
Look who's back.
你好 我只是... 我们... 我想再次为昨天的事道个歉
Hi. I just... We... I just really wanted to apologize again about yesterday.
我们会专心做调查 找几个可能的嫌疑人再谈谈
Yeah, we're focusing our investigation and reinterviewing some possible suspects.
千万别再让大家疯了一样地跑出来
Just make sure we don't have everybody running out with their hair on fire again.
行 -没问题
Yeah. - Of course.
至于你 先生 放规矩点 懂吗
And you, mister. You behave, understand?
谢谢 说"谢谢" 胡奇
Thank you. Say "thank you," Hooch.
好吧
All right.
胡奇 好好找坏蛋 我会给你买♥♥三明治
Hooch. Just find the bad guys, okay? I'll get you your own sandwich.
没错 我那天在这里
Yeah, I was here that day.
但我不记得是谁收养了努克 这里那么忙
But I don't remember who adopted Nuke. It gets so busy, you know?
吉米 狗不会拿着自己的档案走出收容站
Jimmy, a dog doesn't just walk out of the shelter carrying its own file.
你一定记得什么
You must remember something.
我说过了 我记得那天这里一片忙乱
Well, like I said, I remember that it was really busy and confusing
来了很多人... -妈妈 我觉得他在撒谎
and a whole bunch of people came by... - Mom, I think he's lying.
我认为你说得对 小子 但我也没办法
I think you're right, kiddo. But I don't know what to do about it.
它好像怀孕了... -配合我
I thought that it was pregnant... - Play along.
什么
What?
马修 马修
Matthew! Matthew!
犯了一个错误... 你要干吗 -你怎么能把狗弄丢
...a mistake was made... Oh, what? - How could you lose a dog?
它可能在某处怕得要死 又冷又饿
He's probably frightened somewhere and cold and hungry.
是你把它弄丢了
And you lost him!
他怎么突然崩溃了 -他的确会这样
Why is he freaking out? - Oh, he gets like this.
我们必须找到那条狗
We have to find that dog!
可怜的努克 它永远消失了
Poor Nuke, he's gone forever.
能让他放开我吗 -我倒希望我能
Can you get him off of me? - No. I wish I could.
老天 每次他发起脾气 谁也拿他没办法
Gosh, when he gets going like this, he's totally out of control.
可能会持续好几个小时
It could be hours.
几个小时
Hours?
好了 等一下 冷静点 孩子 行吗 我记得一件事
Okay, wait. Just chill, kid, okay? I remember one thing.
剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表