剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表
谁知道 玩滑板的那些人可能会回来
Never know. Skateboarders might come back.
那个就交给你了
Yeah, that's all you.
这不是男保姆吗
Well, well, well, if it isn't the manny.
在房♥间里玩得怎么样
How's it going up there?
糟糕透顶 她特别喜欢让胡奇扑向我
It's awful. She's obsessed with making Hooch jump on me.
我答应她涂脚趾甲才能喘口气
The only break I got was when I agreed to a pedicure.
简直是场噩梦
It's a nightmare.
不 老公要把你的毕生
Uh, no, a nightmare
积蓄挥霍在一辆带石墨轮子的婴儿车上
is when your husband wants to blow your life savings
那才叫噩梦
on a stroller with graphite wheels.
他缠着我要花900美元
He's all over me to spend 900 bucks
买♥♥辆孩子以后压根不会记得的婴儿车
on a stroller the kid won't even remember.
你知道吗
Hey, you know what?
我在想 你和泽维尔愿意上来待一会吗
I was thinking, would you and Xavier maybe want to come up here for a while?
也许换个班什么的 行吗
Maybe, like, take a shift perhaps? Is that a thing?
去亲他的脸
Kissy-face!
什么... -不要
What... - Oh, no!
你知道吗
Uh, you know what? Um...
你真的想呼叫支援 帮你对付一个七岁小孩吗
Are you seriously asking for backup handling a seven-year-old?
那太说不过去了
That's pretty bad.
这不好笑
That's not funny.
还是有点好...
Well, it is kinda fu...
喂 史考特
Hello? Yo. Scott?
奇怪
That's weird.
突然没信♥号♥♥了 你的手♥机♥有吗
Just lost reception. You got any bars?
没有
Nope.
两部手♥机♥同时没有
Both at the same time?
会不会有人在干扰手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
Think someone's jamming the cell signals?
那几个餐饮公♥司♥的服务员 一分钟前刚带着一个大箱子进来
You know, a couple of those cater waiters came in with a big case a minute ago,
有点太沉了 不像是食物
and it looked a little too heavy to be food.
没错 我们应该去看看
Yeah, we should check it out.
举起手来
Hands in the air.
现在要听我们的了
We are in control now.
现在该涂手指甲了吧
Should we do your fingernails now?
还是接着玩亲脸的游戏
Or is it time for more kissy-face?
实际上卡娅 现在可能不是玩这两个游戏的好时候
Actually, Kaya, I think it might not be a good time for either.
对了 我想到一个新游戏
Hey, I got an idea for a new game.
我...
I, um...
我想到可以在屋顶玩一个新游戏
I have a-a-a-an idea for a new game on the roof.
在屋顶上
On the roof.
在屋顶上玩游戏
A game on the roof?
是的 再好玩不过了
Yeah, yeah, yeah. It's the best game ever.
好了 第一条规则是...过来 亲爱的
Um, okay, so the first rule is... Come on, dear.
快过来
Come on.
第一条规则是 我们必须悄无声息
So the first rule is that we have to get up to the roof
快速到屋顶上去 否则巫师们就会看到我们
quickly and quietly, or the, um, the wizards will see us.
巫师们 巫师是好人
The wizards? The wizards are good.
是坏巫师 我们走 快点
The evil wizards. Let's go. Come on.
你见过塑料扎带对海洋生物的影响吗
You ever see what zip ties do to sea life?
它们被丢进大海...
They get dumped in the ocean...
闭嘴
Shut up!
欢迎你们 奥委会的女士们 先生们
Welcome, ladies and gentlemen of the Olympic Committee.
你们已经被我们控制住
You are now under our control.
你们的保护者 美国法警 都在市政厅
Your protectors, the US Marshals, are at city hall,
他们认为那里会遭到袭击
where they think an attack is coming.
你们可能认出了我们
You may recognize us.
自从你们抵达后 我们一直为你们提供餐饮
We have been serving you your meals since you arrived.
交出手♥机♥
Give the phone.
我真心希望你们喜欢自己的早餐
I do hope you enjoyed your breakfast.
早餐 我连早餐的影子都没见过
Breakfast? I didn't get any damn breakfast.
味道挺好的
It was pretty good.
先生 你们想要什么 我们...
Sir, what do you want? We...
我们是执行和平使命的外交人员
We are diplomats on a peaceful mission.
无论你们的信息是什么
Whatever your message,
你们都有更好的传达方式 而不是...
there are better ways for you to go about getting it than...
我相信关于国家之间的友谊
I am sure you have wonderful speech
你能发表冠冕堂皇的演讲
about friendship between nations.
但我们说实话吧
But let's be honest,
奥林匹克运动会就是为了钱
the Olympics is about money,
我们也是
and so are we.
你一会要打电♥话♥索取赎金
You will call about ransom shortly,
但首先 我们要确保别漏掉什么人
but first we make sure that no one is missing.
人都在这里了 听着 没必要...
Uh, we're all here. Look, there's no need...
多谢你的帮助 但我相信你弄错了
Thank you so much for your help, but I believe you are mistaken.
安德烈 迪米特里
Andre. Dimitri.
410套房♥有个小女孩 快去
Suite 410. Little girl. Go.
不 求你了 不要 她还... 不
No. Please. Please. No. No. She's... No!
干得好
Good job.
好了
All right.
这个游戏名叫"秘密公主"
Okay. So the game is called "Secret Princess,"
规则是秘密公主 必须藏在自己的魔法城♥堡♥里
and rules are that the secret princess has to hide in her magic castle
并且保持安静 否则她就会变成一头...
and... a-a-and stay very quiet, or she'll turn into a...
一头驼鹿 懂了吗
a moose. You understand?
懂了 我是说 懂了
Yes. I mean, yes.
那就好
Yeah. Okay.
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
我们可不想被变成驼鹿
Shh. We don't want to get turned into mooses.
游戏还要求我必须去探险
The other part of the game, right? Is that I have to go on a quest,
秘密公主必须跟胡奇爵士藏在魔法城♥堡♥里
and the secret princess has to hide in her magic castle with Sir Hooch.
出了很危险的事情 对不对
Something dangerous is happening ...isn't it?
没关系 我爸爸是外交官
It's okay. My daddy's a diplomat.
他跟我说过紧急状况的事
He told me about emergencies.
是的
Yeah.
没错 酒店里有些坏蛋
Yeah, there's some bad men in the hotel,
但我会制止他们的 好吗
but I'm gonna stop them, okay?
你必须跟胡奇爵士一起去
You must go with him, Sir Hooch...
你要保护它 拯救王国
...to protect him, to save the kingdom.
在我来找你之前 千万别出来
Don't come out till I come for you.
秘密公主会一直注意安全
A secret princess always stays safe.
拉勾
Pinkies up.
过来
Come on.
你怎么还饿
How are you still hungry?
不行 你不能流口水
No, no, no, you cannot be drooling.
快过来
Come here. Come here.
在这边
Up here.
快点 这边
Come on. This way. This way.
左转
To the left.
不 是这边
No. This way.
不对 我看过蓝图
No. No, no, no. I look at blueprint.
我的脚印
Oh, my foot.
"来参加茶会"
"Come up for a tea party.
"吃点纸杯蛋糕 高兴高兴"
Eat some cupcakes. Have a couple of laughs."
她是奥委会老大的孩子
She is the Olympic Committee boss's kid.
比其他人更值钱
Worth more than others.
这是去小女孩房♥间的捷径
This is shortcut to suite where little girl is.
这太傻了 两个大男人去找一个小...
This is stupid. Two men to find one little...
笨蛋
Idiot.
我的头 真疼 -起来
Oh, my head. That hurts. - Get up!
我的腰 我动不了了
It's my back. I can't move.
把你这么肥胖的身体拉起来 我会弄伤自己的腰
I'm going to hurt my back now, lifting your fat body.
我这不是肥胖
It's not fat.
我从小骨架就大
I have big bones since I was kid.
不胖 那为什么你沉得爬不起来
Not fat? Then why are you too heavy to lift off the floor?
我会让你们俩轻松点
I'll make it easy for ya.
脸向下趴在地上 手脚伸开 快点
Face down on the floor. Hands and feet spread. Now.
你们好啊
'Sup.
安德烈 迪米特里 回话
Andre. Dimitri. Come in.
安德烈 迪米特里 快回话
Andre. Dimitri. Come in.
我有冲♥锋♥枪♥了
Huh. Now I have a machine gun.
米哈伊尔
Mikhail,
剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表