剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表
很好 11点开通报会
Good. Briefing's at 11:00.
谢谢
Thank you.
对了 特纳 -什么事
Oh, and, Turner. - Yeah.
祝你达到健身目标
Good luck with those fitness goals.
小泽 你猜怎么着
X. X, guess what?
香蕉共和国卡其裤打折
Banana Republic is having a sale on chinos?
你怎么知道的 你来自香蕉共和国吗
Yeah, how'd you know? You banana republican?
谢谢
Thanks.
我刚接到自己的第一个带队法警任务
Hey, I just got my first deputy- in- charge assignment.
我要保护派因参议员
Yeah, yeah. I'm gonna be protecting Senator Pine.
布萝克老爸跟局长打了招呼
Brooke's dad talked to the marshal,
局长亲自给主任打电♥话♥ 这个差事给我了
who called the chief personally, and I got the job.
你可以当我的副手
I thought you could be my number two.
算了 祝你好运
That's okay. Good luck though.
什么 你… 什么意思
What? What do... What do you mean?
我不喜欢抢别人的浪头
I don't like to drop in on someone else's wave.
不 这不是…
No, no, no. Nah, it's not...
你不是在抢 因为这是我的浪
See, you wouldn't be dropping in because this is my wave,
我们在同一块冲浪板上 这样很爽
but we're on the same board and it's pumping.
你玩得开心点
Have fun with it.
再见 胡奇
See you, Hooch.
这是怎么了
What was that about?
我很乐意
I'd love to.
但我得写里程报告 所以要整理收据
But I have mileage reports to do, and so I have to organize rec... receipts.
收据就是麻烦 对吧 它们不能自己整理
That's the thing about receipts, right? They don't organize themselves.
我一直这么说 你不能让收据…
I've always said that. You can't ask a receipt…
我也想加入 但我的电脑一直有技术问题 正在升级
I wish I could, but my computer's been acting up, and I'm updating it.
我得保证不会出错
I just gotta make sure nothing goes wrong.
小心驶得万年船
Can't be too careful.
我愿意 但我可能对胡奇过敏 所以…
I would, but I think that I'm allergic to Hooch actually, so…
你养了一只德国牧羊犬 我…
You have a German shepherd. I…
我不明白 我身上有味吗 怎么回事
I- I- I don't get it. Do I smell? Wh- Wh- What's going on?
我来告诉你是怎么回事
Well, I'll tell you what's going on.
这都怪你去找主任 把案子撬走了
What's going on is you went to the chief and snaked a case.
你插队了
You jumped the line.
我没插队… 案子是分给我的
I didn't jump the… The case was given to me.
在那通电♥话♥之前它本来应该被分给别人的
Would have been somebody else's case before that call.
你得等准备好了才能接案子
You're supposed to get cases when you're ready.
我准备好了 胡奇也准备好了
I'm ready. Hooch is ready.
你准备好了吗 胡奇 我们准备好了
You ready, Hooch? We're ready.
杰西 求你了 我需要一支队伍
G... Jess, please. I- I- I need a team.
好吧 我认识一些法警
Fine. I know a few deputies
一直只能执行法庭公务 所以什么活都愿意接
that haven't been able to get off court duty, so they'll take anything.
真的吗 -对
Really? - Mm- hmm.
等等 他们为什么会那样 -你现在还挑挑拣拣的吗
Wait. Why can't they get off court duty? - Are you seriously being picky right now?
没有 -插队的人是你
No. - You're the one who jumped the line.
去你的通报会吧 -谢谢
Go to your briefing. - Thanks.
派因参议员 这位是史考特·特纳法警
Senator Pine, I would like you to meet Deputy Scott Turner.
他会负责你的安保小队
He'll be in charge of your protection detail.
很高兴见到你 这是我的办公室主任亚历克斯
Wonderful to meet you. My chief of staff, Alex.
我们听说了你的很多事迹
We've heard a lot of great things about you.
你有朋友身居高位 特纳法警
You have friends in high places, Deputy Turner.
1989年揭露那起
Any relation to the police officer
大规模洗钱案的警♥察♥ 跟你有什么关系吗
who broke that big money laundering operation back in, what, '89?
他正是家父
Actually, he was my father.
很好 他是个很伟大的人 真正的英雄 谢谢你能来这里
Wonderful. Great man. Real hero. Thank you for being here.
我这就开始介绍了
Well, I'll get right to it.
参议员办公室最近收到数次威胁
The senator's office has received several threats recently.
"我会来找你 把你从地球上抹去"
"I'm coming for you. I'm gonna wipe you from the face of the Earth."
看上去不太妙
This looks bad.
在发表关于太空探索的讲话后 她开始收到这些威胁
She started receiving these threats after her speech on space exploration.
我的小队会全天守在你身边 作为带队法警 我会…
Well, my team will be with you 24/7. As deputy in charge, I will...
天哪 真抱歉
Gosh. I'm so sorry.
过来 胡奇 过来 伙计 -谢谢你
Come here, Hooch. Come here, buddy. - Thank you.
抱歉 它喜欢吃点心
Sorry. He likes pastries.
特纳法警隶属我们的警犬队 -真对不起
Deputy Turner's part of our K- 9 unit. - I'm sorry.
这是在开玩笑吗
Is this some kind of joke?
我们要跟这个东西参加各种活动并且拍照
We're gonna be doing events and taking photos with that?
我向你保证 它是一只训练有素的护卫犬
I assure you, he is a highly trained protection dog.
它不会惹麻烦的 对吧
He won't be a problem. Will he?
当然
Course not.
你好 杰西 什么事
Hey, Jess. What's going on?
我就是打电♥话♥给你提个醒
Hey. Okay, so just calling to give you a heads- up.
史考特正在过去的路上
Scott's on his way over.
你为什么要提醒我
Why are you warning me?
因为上次他去找你 你答应在他跟别的女人约会时
Maybe 'cause the last time he came over, you agreed to dog- sit for him
替他照顾狗 丫头
while he went out with another woman, girl.
不 那次是意外 我不小心…
No, 'cause what happened was that was an accident. I accidentally...
我就是说话没过脑子
I just kind of offered without thinking.
所以我才会给你打电♥话♥
Which is exactly why I'm calling to tell you
提醒你这次别那么干了
to think about not doing that this time.
我是不是该把心里话告诉他
Do you think I should tell him how I feel?
什么 不 千万别
What? No. No. No, no, no, no.
我听你说过心里话 你话都说不利索
I've heard you talk about how you feel, and you can't even make sentences.
说整句话可能不行 但半句半句说我很在行的
Full sentences, maybe, but half sentences, I am rocking.
这么做会让男人头大的
And that's the kind of thing that'll make a guy's head explode.
相信我 你得冷静点
So, trust me. You just need to chill.
我怎么冷静 杰西 我不是个冷静的人
How do I chill, Jess? I'm not a chiller.
我不会冷静 不擅长冷静
I don't know how to chill. I'm not good at chilling.
深呼吸 放松
Just breathe. You know? Little whoosah.
对
Yeah.
把嘴闭上
Keep your mouth closed.
嘴角带笑
A little smile at the edges.
放松面部
Just relax your face.
好了 不管你在做什么 听上去不对劲
Okay, whatever you're doing right now, it doesn't sound good.
你没事吧 -我知道
Are you okay? - I know!
我的天 他来了
Oh, my gosh! He's here.
只说狗的事
Just stick... stick to talking about dogs.
好的 -只聊狗
Okay. - Just stick to dogs.
只聊狗
Stick to dogs.
用身体语言表达 知道吗
And let your body language speak for you, you know?
身体语言 好 我能行
Body language. Okay. I got this.
一定要冷静 知道吗
You gotta chill, okay?
冷静 好 我能做到
Chill. Okay, yeah. I got this.
这个任务是保护参议员
Yeah, so, you know, it's protecting the senator.
很重要 -是的
It's kind of a big deal. - Yes.
我要参加集♥会♥ 防范威胁
I'll be attending rallies, watching for threats,
但除了不让胡奇碰点心
but I don't know what to do about Hooch,
我不知道还能拿它怎么办
other than keeping him away from pastries.
你没事吧 -我很好
Are you okay? - I'm fine.
在放松自己
Just chillin', you know?
就像歌♥手鲍勃迪伦一样 -很好
Like Bob Dylan, the singer. - Great.
无论如何 这是我当带队法警的第一个任务
Um, so, you know, anyway, this is just my first assignment as DIC,
所一定要顺利完成
and it just... It has to go well.
一定要保证胡奇能看清楚人群
So, main thing is make sure Hooch has a good view of the crowd, you know?
还要记住 如果它对某人有反应
And remember, if he responds to someone,
它善于感觉到情绪 但不会分辨
he's good at sensing emotions, not interpreting them.
我不明白 -拿两个人举例子
I don't follow. - Say there's two people.
胡奇能够判断出他们是否喜欢对方
Hooch would be able to tell if they liked each other,
但它无法判断是因为恋情还是…
but he wouldn't be able to tell if it was like a crush or…
友情
just friends.
不对 这个例子不好 -好吧
Nope, that's a terrible example. - Okay.
这么说吧 如果胡奇发现有人生气
Think of it this way. If Hooch spots somebody angry,
它无法区分那人是示♥威♥者还是刺客
he's not gonna be able to tell if it's a protestor or a assassin.
那是你的工作 -有道理
That's your job. - That makes sense.
很好 那…
That's good. So...
对不起
Sorry.
没事
No worries.
没关系 -稍等 对不起
It's okay. - One second. Sorry.
喂 亲爱的
Hey, sweetie.
剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表