剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表
没错 但那只是因为我们在这里
Sure. But that's only because we were here.
在爸爸家总是很开心
It's always fun at Dad's.
好吧 我们去吃早餐
Okay, fine. Let's get breakfast!
太好了 -太好了
Yeah! - Yeah!
给你
Here you go.
还要骑车越野 -得运动才会有食欲
We are not BMX- ing. - You gotta work up an appetite.
哦 我的...
Oh, my... - Hyah.
骑好了 搭档 -你好 妈妈
Saddle up, partner. - Mom, hi.
我今天早上要晚点去诊所
Yeah, I'm gonna be a little late to the clinic this morning.
我相信这栋大楼 肯定有一道完全正常的前门
I believe this building has a perfectly good front door.
我知道 先生
I'm aware of that, sir.
但被告昨天威胁您来着
But the defendant threatened you yesterday.
如果他安排人对你下手 那些人就会守在前面
If he's got someone after you, they'll be watching the front.
所以我早饭后就得在垃圾箱旁边 愉快地散散步
So I get to follow up my breakfast with a nice stroll by the dumpster?
你 戴墨镜的 你真觉得这样有必要吗
You. Sunglasses. You really think this is necessary?
特纳法警做得没错 主街太开阔
Agent Turner's not wrong. The streets are wide open.
有什么可担心的
What are we actually worried about?
不走脏兮兮的小巷就会被狙击手干掉
Oh. Am I going to get shot by a sniper if I'm not in a filthy alley?
我们现在是在波哥大吗 -恕我直言 先生 有这个可能
We're in Bogotá now? - With all due respect, sir, it's possible.
这些高层结构到处都是狙击位置
Any of these tall structures could be a sniper location.
比如说那边的屋顶 或者停车...
That rooftop over there, for example. Or that parking gar...
有枪手 大家快趴下
Shooter! Everyone, down!
支援小组 奥兰治和波尔克街停车场里有名枪手
Support team, we have an active shooter in the parking garage at Orange and Polk!
请求支援
Requesting backup!
先生 您没事吧 -叫我"法官大人"
Sir, are you okay? - It's "Your Honor"!
法官大人 您没事吧
Your Honor, are you okay?
不 我有事 这里有变质的中餐
No! I am not okay! There's rancid Chinese food back here.
抱歉 法官大人 -那我建议你做点什么
I'm sorry, Your Honor! - Then I suggest you do something!
上
Go, go.
他可能溜了 大家没事吧
I think he's gone! Everyone okay?
你一定是在逗我
You've got to be kidding me.
很不幸 狙击手好像在支援抵达前逃走了
Unfortunately, it appears the sniper got away before backup arrived.
就是说我们毫无线索
Which leaves us with exactly zero.
那是什么味道
What... What's that... What is that smell?
是捞面 长官 -这个我能证实
It's... It's lo mein, sir. - I can confirm that.
捞面 -捞面
Lo mein? - Lo mein.
也可能是细面条 可能是炒面
Might have been a thinner noodle. A chow mein, perhaps.
都很好吃
Equally as delicious.
我们知道的是这次袭击经过精心策划
What we do know is that this was a sophisticated attack.
狙击手可能为比安奇家族工作
The sniper probably worked for the Bianchi family.
我们面对的是专业人士 -我需要找几位我们自己的
We're dealing with a pro. - Could use a pro or two ourselves.
你让我身处险境 哪种蠢货能干出这种事
You led me right into the line of fire. What kind of idiot does that?
我向您保证 法官大人 那是最安全的路线
I assure you, Your Honor, that was the safest route.
你是在跟我争论吗
Are you arguing with me?
不 我只是指出... -接着说
No, no, I'm just pointing out... Go ahead.
继续争辩 我看你敢
Keep arguing. I dare you.
您知道...
You know...
我为那个家伙冒生命危险 胡奇也是
I risked my life for that guy. And Hooch's!
我们应该去搞清楚 那个狙击手是如何知道我们位置的
We should be figuring out how that sniper knew our location,
而不是被逼着做志愿者 来捡...
instead of being forced to volunteer and pick up...
那是纸尿裤吗 胡奇 真恶心 快放下
Is that a diaper, Hooch? Gross! Put it down!
你好像很恼火 -有吗没错
You seem upset. - Oh, do I? Yeah.
我很恼火是因为这一切很让人恼火
I'm upset because this is upsetting.
你觉得自己没法给检察官留下印象了
You think the prosecutor won't be impressed with you now?
怎么会不留下印象 不 我相信我捡起啤酒罐
Why wouldn't she be, right? Yeah, I'm sure she'd be really wowed
并把它们扔进橙桶里的技术 一定会让她赞叹不已的
by my skills at picking up beer cans and putting them in orange buckets!
我知道这很难理解 但它跟冲浪一个道理
I know it's hard to see, but it's like riding a wave.
你感觉案子想带你去何处 然后你就跟着它
You feel the way a case wants to take you, and you go with it.
我们就快有发现了 我能感觉到
We're on the verge of something. I can feel it.
不 我们不会有任何发现
No! No! No, we're not on the verge of anything.
听着 我不知道你来自哪座星球 哥们
Look, I don't know what planet you're from, bro,
但我受够了你奇怪的冲浪智慧
but I've had enough of your weird surfer wisdom.
取多要的辣酱是什么都学不到的 老兄
There's no lesson to be learned from getting extra hot sauce, dude.
从狗嘴里夺下脏东西
Prying filth from my dog's mouth
也不会引导我有任何发现
is not the universe trying to guide me to anything.
浪头刚要卷起之前一般都是这个感觉
This is how it always feels right before the wave breaks.
然后一切都会迎刃而解
Then everything comes together.
住嘴 别说了
Stop it. Stop talking. Shh.
住嘴
Stop it.
你从哪找到的那些纸尿裤
Where are you getting those diapers?
好了 我要把你送走
That's it. I'm getting you out of here.
艾丽卡 我是史考特 我需要你帮我一个大忙
Erica, it's Scott. I need a really huge favor.
看好了
Check it out!
太帅了 爸爸
Awesome, Dad!
到了
Yeah.
我们一起骑车 你不开心吗
Aren't you glad we rode bikes?
再骑几公里 那些煎饼就消化掉了
Couple more miles, and those pancakes are gone.
那辆垃圾车差点撞到我 -太好了
That garbage truck almost took me out. - Nice!
我不觉得
It really wasn't.
无论如何 击个掌
Still. Up high.
不 我们该回家了
No, no. It's time for us to go home.
妈妈 不 爸爸会做华夫饼 -是的
Mom, no. Dad's gonna make waffles. - Yeah.
可我们刚吃过煎... 把自行车放下 拿上你的东西
But we just had pan... Put your bike away. Get your stuff.
去吧
Just go.
着什么急啊
What's the rush?
都两个小时了 我上班迟到了 还一身汗
It's been two hours. I'm late for work. I'm sweaty.
屁♥股♥还被这辆又蠢又小 马戏团小丑才骑的自行车弄得好疼
And... And my butt hurts from this stupid, miniature circus- clown bike.
这不是小丑自行车 是越野自行车
It's not a clown bike. It's a BMX.
这样你做兔跳就不会伤到...
So you can do bunny hops without hitting your...
你到底拿到记录了没有
Do you have the records or not?
好吧
Okay.
他好像拿到了 -太好了
It looks like he's got 'em. - Great.
不过是微缩胶片
They're on microfiche.
微缩胶片1980年代就过时了 你让他查了哪年的
Microfiche went out in the 1980s. What date did you give him?
2018年 我写在自己胳膊上了
2018. I wrote it on my arm.
然后呢
And then?
然后我去玩趴板冲浪了
And then I... And then I went boogie boarding.
可能被泡模糊了 好吧 是我的错
And it may have smeared. Okay! That's on me.
我有个主意
I have an idea.
记录的事我去想办法补救 然后我们吃第二顿早餐
I'll fix the thing with the records, and then we'll have a second breakfast.
华夫饼套餐 -太好了
Waffle bar! Yeah!
不行 -什么 为什么不行
No. - What? Why not?
因为总得有人有个大人样
Because someone has to be the grown- up.
他好几天没做作业和吃蔬菜了
He hasn't done his homework or had vegetables in days.
格雷迪 你不能再这样对我了
Grady, you cannot do this to me again.
对你什么 -让我面临自己赢不了的局面
Do what? - Create a situation which I can't win.
你想到有趣的点子
You come up with some fun idea,
然后我必须答应 否则就成了那种刻薄的父母
and I have to say yes, or I'm the mean parent.
我还以为你愿意好好玩
I thought you liked to have fun.
没错 但我不是22岁的人了 好吗
I do, but I'm not 22 anymore, okay?
生活不仅仅是玩乐和游戏 还有像手套一样的鞋子
Life is more than just fun and games and shoes that look like gloves.
来击掌
High five.
马上去拿到记录
Get the records now!
这双鞋很棒的
These shoes are awesome.
动物安全应急事件
Animal safety emergency.
谢谢你赶来 在它吃光从这到马林县的垃圾之前
Thank you for coming. I gotta get him out of here
我得让它离开这里
before he eats all the garbage from here to Marin.
没问题
No problem.
保护♥法♥官的任务进展不顺利
So, I guess the judge- protecting thing didn't go so well?
可不是
Not really.
关于这个 我记得你告诉过我
Yeah, about that. I was thinking about what you said
胡奇是怎么把注意力放在法官...
about how Hooch was paying attention to the judge...
已经无所谓了
It doesn't matter anymore.
这个任务不归我管了 法官亲自挑主任来负责这事
I'm off the assignment. The judge put the chief on it personally.
可我们还是应该知道 狗为什么会有奇怪的举动
But still, it's good to just know why a dog acts weird.
我想知道你还记不记得 胡奇是从何时开始注意法官的
And I was wondering if you remember when Hooch started focusing on the judge.
当它看到内尔森法官时 -是在那之后
You know, when he saw Judge Nelson. - It was after that.
胡奇在内尔森穿上袍子之后才注意到他
Hooch didn't focus until after Nelson put on his robe.
你说得没错 为什么会这样
Actually, you're right. Why would that be?
有很多可能 气味 声音
Could be so many things. The smell. Sound.
剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表