剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表
好了伙计 这是布萝克的大案子 我们得十分专业
All right, buddy. This is Brooke's big case. We gotta be wired tight.
不能添鞋 不能流口水
That means no licking shoes, no drooling.
专业点 从现在开始
Professional. Starting now.
这叫专业 那周五便装日可就没眼看
That's professional? I don't wanna see what casual Friday looks like.
或没法听了
Or sounds like.
天哪 或者没法闻了 -简直是臭味扑鼻
Oh, God. Or smells like. - It assaults the nostrils.
我接到一个任务
Hey, uh, so I've got a job.
我听说了 你想找人帮你保护内尔森法官
Oh, I heard. You need help with Judge Nelson?
我很乐意 但毕竟怀着身孕
Yeah, I'd love to, but, yeah, the baby.
主任让我从现在起只做文职工作
And Chief says it's only desk duty from here on out.
就是给法庭当保安
You know, it's court security.
开开车 在法庭上坐坐
Yeah, you ride in a car, you sit in a courtroom.
不用砰砰开枪 就安静地坐着 不是吗
No bang- bang shoot- shoot. Sit- sit, chill- chill. No?
我需要人帮我
I just need a little help.
你知道他还会让人上高速公路捡垃圾吗
Do you know he still makes people pick up trash on the highway
就像他在当州法官时那样
like he did as a state judge?
所有人都不敢告诉他 联邦法官是不能那么做的
Everyone's just too scared to tell him federal judges can't do that.
拜托 这件案子很重要
Come on. This is an important case.
没错 对你是
Yeah, important to you.
我看过文件 你前女友是助理检察官
I read the file. Your ex- girlfriend's the AUSA.
她叫什么 芭比检察官
What's her name? Prosecutor Barbie?
是布萝克 布萝克检察官
It's Brooke. Prosecutor Brooke. - Oh.
这跟她无关 这是司法程序 听说过吗
And it's not about her. It's about the judicial process. Heard of it?
胡奇 你信吗
Hooch, you buying this?
没错 我也不信
Yeah, me neither.
听着 史考特
Listen, Scott.
别说我不想帮忙 就算我想
Even if I wanted to, which I don't,
主任认定了我招枪子
the chief is convinced I'm a bullet magnet.
他不会批准的 -那我该怎么办
He'd never approve it. - Well, what am I supposed to do?
为了找一支后援小组
I had to promise to change the oil on Barrios's car
我不得不答应给巴里奥斯换机油
and buy 15 boxes of candy bars from Jenna's kid
给詹娜的孩子买♥♥15盒糖果条
just to get a backup team.
我要再找一位法警做主要队员
I need another deputy for the main detail,
其他人我都问过了
and I- I've asked everyone else.
所有人
Oh. Everyone?
小泽呢
What about X?
所有地球人
Everyone from Earth.
还有 小泽当了15年的法警
Also, X has been a deputy for 15 years.
他不会跟一个刚上街执勤几个月的人
He's not gonna wanna do court security
执行法庭保安任务的
with a guy who's been on the streets a few months.
你也可以去找前女友 说你反悔了
Or you could just go to your ex- girlfriend and beg off the case.
她肯定会认为你那样很性感
I'm sure she'd think that was so hot.
好吧
Fine.
过来 胡奇
Come on, Hooch.
你好 特纳
Hey, Turner.
抱歉打断你 不管你在干吗
Sorry to interrupt whatever that is.
我知道我们平时交流不多
You know, I know we don't talk a lot,
但我要执行法庭保安任务 主要队员还缺个人
but I'm doing court security, and I need someone for the main detail.
趁你还没拒绝 我这么说吧
And before you say no, let me just say,
我会永远欠你一份人情
I will owe you forever.
你有任何工作需要我 我都... -可以
Like, any job you need me for, I'm th... - Sure.
是保护内尔森法官
I mean, it's for Judge Nelson.
这只狗也去 -是的
Is the dog in on this? Yeah.
我知道出过几次意外
And I know there have been incidents,
但我们一直在孜孜不倦地努力...
but we have been working tirelessly...
没问题
Cool.
我会从你身上学到很多东西
I'm gonna learn a lot from you.
你有大智慧 我看得出来
You've got an old soul. I can tell.
让我想起了我爷爷
Reminds me of my grandpa.
好吧...
Yeah...
我会把日程发给你 之后我们... 好吧 谢谢你
So I'll send you the schedule, and then we'll... Okay, thank you.
好了 不过是见前夫
Okay, just gonna go see your ex- husband.
没什么大不了的
No big deal.
只是让他把爸爸的警方案卷给你
Just get him to give you Dad's police files.
查清楚这个约翰是谁而已
Find out about this John guy.
速战速决 仅限公事
Gonna keep it short. Gonna keep it professional.
你能做到的
You can do this.
爸爸 小心 -你能行 快点
Dad, look out! - You got it. You got it. Go, go, go.
格雷迪 喂 门没锁
Grady? Hello! The door's unlocked.
我知道 我不想因为披萨小哥暂停游戏
Yeah, so I don't have to pause for the pizza guy.
也没准是个拿斧头的杀人犯
Or an ax murderer.
我们能留下吃披萨吗 妈妈
Can we stay for pizza, Mom?
你也好啊 我生下来的儿子
Hello to you too, son that I birthed.
不行 我得看书 去拿东西
And, no, I have to study. Get your stuff.
你能暂停一下吗 我有事求你
Um, hey, can you pause this for a second? I have a favor to ask.
说吧 我能一心多用 -跟我爸爸有关
Go for it. I'm all about multitasking. - It's about my dad.
我希望你能从警♥察♥局帮我找一些
I was hoping you could get some records from his last investigation
他最后的调查记录
from the police station.
我想你在上班期间可以...
And I thought while you were at work, you could...
拜托 我哪里做错了
Oh, come on! What am I doing wrong here?
这一关你自己打不过去 得有人帮你盯着身后
You can't beat this level alone. You need someone to watch your six.
知道还说 快拿手柄
You know I do. Get your controller.
如果你妈妈同意的话
I mean, if your mom says it's okay.
格雷迪 我刚说过... -爸爸需要帮助 妈妈
Grady, I literally just said... - Dad needs help, Mom.
你一直说家人第一 -说得好
You always say to put family first. - Nice.
的确如此
You do say that.
好吧 只能打完这一关
Okay, just until you beat this level though.
太好了
Yes!
你也可以玩 妈妈
You could play too, Mom.
他说得对 三个人玩能赢得更快
He's right. We will win faster with three players.
招惹妈妈就是这个下场
That's what you get for messing with Mommy!
砰 -我用了光环
Boom! - I used my aura.
放在那
There you go.
老天 -别丢下我
Holy bruise! - Don't you lose me!
好 它在我身后 -快吃
All right. It's right behind me! - Eat it!
他在那 快点
Oh, there he is! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go!
要四个人一起玩吗 -好
You need a fourth? - Yeah!
沃尔特 起来
Walter. Walter! Up.
嗨 -你好
Hey! - Hi!
谢谢你这么快就来帮我
Thank you for doing this on such short notice.
我记得你说过你喜欢吃巧克力
I, uh, I remember you said you liked chocolate.
太好了 我一直在试着用巧克力来训练自己
Ah, cool! I've actually been trying to train myself with chocolate,
就像我用好吃的训练狗一样
like the same way I train dogs with treats.
目前我已经练得能吃掉很多巧克力
So far I've trained myself to eat a lot of chocolate.
但还早着呢
But it's still early.
等你吃完 我后备箱里还有十盒呢
Well, you run out, I got ten more boxes in my trunk.
就像我在电♥话♥里说的
Uh, like I said on the phone,
我需要胡奇加入一支司法保护小队
I need Hooch for a judicial protection detail.
对了 警犬保护涉及到很多内容
Right. Okay, so about K- 9 protection, it covers a lot.
你想从爆♥炸♥物嗅探训练 还是攻击训练开始
Do you wanna start with explosives training? Attack training?
我们可能得把期望值降低一点
Yeah, I think we might wanna set our sights a bit lower.
我只想确保
I just need to make sure
它不会让保护对象去给它挠肚皮
he doesn't try to get a belly rub from the defendant.
我... 非常需要顺利完成任务
I just... I really need this to go well.
好吧 那就先训练专注力
Okay. I say we start with focus.
让它的注意力集中到你指的地方
Keeping his attention where you direct it.
我不知道胡奇能不能做到
Well, I... I don't know if that's Hooch.
当然可以 你知道狗会顺着人指的方向看吗
Oh, sure, it is. You know how a dog looks where a human is pointing?
它们是唯一会这么做的动物 很神奇的
They're one of the only animals that can do that. It's amazing.
胡奇 看
Hooch, look!
看门 很好 现在看史考特 好极了
Look at the door. Good. Now look at Scott. Good.
引导它的注意力 你来试试
Just directing his attention.
你关注的就是它关注的
You try. Your focus is his focus.
好 胡奇 看
Okay. Hooch, look.
看椅子
Look at the chair.
好吧
Yeah.
试试别的 -行 换一样
Try something else? Okay. - Yeah. Just switch it up.
胡奇 看门
Hooch, look at the door.
好吧 看艾丽卡
Hoo... Oh. Okay, sure. Look at Erica.
现在成了它引导我 因为我在看你
Now he's directing my attention 'cause I'm looking at you.
剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表