剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表
生活充满变数
Well, life is change.
随着海浪 我们起起伏伏
By the waves of the ocean, we rise, we fall.
说得对
Right.
不过 聊一聊还是挺好的
Still, it can be nice to talk about stuff, right?
你总说什么驾驭自己的浪头
I mean, you're always talking about riding your own wave.
不过有时候可能需要与别人分享
Sometimes it might be nice to share a wave.
想交心的话 你得上同一块板
To talk, you'd have to be surfing the same board.
大家是那么做的吗
That's a thing people do?
串联冲浪
Tandem surfing.
不过别被"星际宝贝"骗了 初学者不适用
But don't let Lilo & Stitch fool you. It's not for the beginners.
回头接着聊
We'll come back to this.
两位
Guys.
认识一下迪克森·哈特
Meet Dixon Hart.
违反了12项联邦网络安全法规
Convicted of 12 violations of federal cybersecurity laws.
千万别让他玩你们的手♥机♥
So, you know, don't let him play with your iPhones.
这是哪位 -它叫胡奇 是我的警犬
Who's this? - This is Hooch. He's my K- 9.
酷 我喜欢狗
Awesome! I love dogs.
这一趟会很愉快
This will be great.
小泽 -在
X. - Hey.
进来吗 -很乐意
Coming? - Love to.
好了 哈特先生 你的座驾在等你
All right, Mr. Hart. Your chariot awaits.
过来 胡奇
Come on, Hooch.
看来今天我有的忙了
Looks like I got my work cut out for me today,
你要乖乖的 知道吗
so I'm gonna need you to be on your best behavior, all right?
哈特先生 你坐在后排 跟…
Mr. Hart, you'll be riding in the back with the K...
小泽 犯人呢 -什么
X, where's the prisoner? - The what?
哪…
Where's...
哈特先生 你要去哪
Mr. Hart! Mr. Hart, where do you think you're going?
我只是… 四处看看
I was just... I was looking around.
再这样我就告你试图逃跑
Well, try it again, and I will book you for attempted escape.
不会有下次 我已经改过自新
There's not gonna be a next time. I've reformed, okay?
洗心革面了 -很好
I've changed my ways. - Great.
对不起 我没注意到
Hey, sorry. I didn't notice.
你没注意到犯人就要走开了
You didn't notice a prisoner about to walk off?
我换个发胶你都能注意到 -我的警觉性会与时倨增
You notice when I change my hair gel. - My awareness would've grown in time.
等他从这里走开以后吗
In time for him to walk out of here?
你怎么了 这可不是闹着玩的 小泽
What's going on? This is a big deal, X.
是你的手♥机♥吗
Is that your phone?
我认识的人里面 只有你的手♥机♥铃♥声♥是雷鬼斯卡风
You're the only one I know with a reggae- ska ringtone.
对了
Yeah. Yeah, yeah.
我来捡 -是的 我只是…
I'll get it. - Yeah, I'll just...
我不想八卦 可奥莉维亚打了好多电♥话♥
I don't mean to pry, but Olivia's calling a lot.
出什么事了 -我们该走了
What's up? - Yeah, we should leave.
我…
I...
谢谢 -不客气
Thank you. - You're welcome.
还要谢谢你过来
And thank you for coming.
不客气
Oh, yeah.
我不想自己来接收这些电脑
I did not want to pick up all these computers alone.
真希望能帮帮你
I just wish I could help.
可看着你搬我都腰疼
My back hurts just watching you.
你跟史考特怎么样了
So, how's it's going with Scott?
史考特
Scott?
对 -史考特是谁来着
Yes. - Who's Scott again?
史考特 对了 你应该替我骄傲
Oh! Scott. Yes. Well, you would be so proud of me.
我们聊过了 可以肯定地说 我们只是好朋友
He and I talked, and it is safe to say we're just good friends.
是吗
Really?
只是好朋友吗 -正确 我们在一起很愉快
Just good friends, huh? - Totally. We have fun.
有共同爱好
We enjoy the same things.
除了跑步这一条
Except running.
我们聊得也很投机
And we have really great talks.
但他爱的是那个皮肤超好的律师朋友
But he is in love with his lawyer friend with the beautiful skin.
相信我 丫头
Trust me, girl.
他总有一天会认识到自己需要什么样的
One day, he's gonna realize what he really needs.
一定会的
He will.
说到这 我还要一瓶这种柠檬汁
Speaking of, I need another one of these lemonades.
去趟自动售货机行吗 -没问题 当然可以
Mind if we hit the vending machine? - Yeah, sure. Absolutely.
好了 我们很快就回来
All right, we'll be back in a bit.
安吉尔 记住 我肯定会回来 -嗨
Angel, remember, I always come back. - Hi.
太爽了
Mmm. Oh, yeah.
不知道这种饮料有什么特别 我好像上瘾了
I don't know what it is about these. It's like I'm addicted or something.
我要给安吉尔买♥♥瓶苏打水 它喜欢泡泡
Think I'm gonna get Angel a seltzer water because she loves bubbles.
还有狗狗最好的朋友 香肠棒
And a dog's real best friend, the pepperoni stick.
看着不错 你最好买♥♥两包 否则我会从安吉尔那偷
Oh, that looks good. You might wanna get two or I'll be stealing it from Angel.
你不会的 -它可以分享
You wouldn't. - She can share.
我的天 真好吃
Oh, my God. This is so good.
肉♥棒♥ -安吉尔品味不错
Meat sticks. - Well, Angel has really good taste.
天哪 孩子踢了一脚
Oh, man. That was a kick.
看来这孩子喜欢意式食物
I guess this baby likes Italian.
面包车呢
Where's the van?
安吉尔还在车里
Angel was in the van!
安吉尔
Angel!
有人偷走了我的安吉尔
Somebody took my Angel!
天哪
Oh, God.
搞什么
What?
我们只离开了一分钟 我们能抓住他们 快点
We were only gone a minute! We can catch them. Come on, come on!
不 我们没车 我们需要一辆车
No! We don't have a car! We need a car!
好 我们找辆车 逼他们离开公路 把安吉尔夺回来
Okay! We need to find a car and get them off the road and get my Angel back!
艾丽卡 听我说 我们会找到安吉尔的
Erica, listen to me. We'll find Angel, okay?
找人是法警的本职工作
Finding is what the Marshals do.
胡奇 你这样不专业
Hooch. Hooch, it's unprofessional.
胡奇 太恶心了
Hooch, it's gross. It's gross.
不许舔罪犯 胡奇
Don't lick the criminal, Hooch!
它可能喜欢我
I think he likes me.
还有 我不能算是罪犯 这是个天大的误会
Besides, I'm not really a criminal. This is just a huge misunderstanding.
是啊 我看过你的档案
Oh, yeah. I read your file.
那你应该能看出来 我只是让联邦调查局看到了他们的安全问题
Okay, well, then you saw that I was just showing the FBI their security issues.
没错 还有国防部 北美防空联合司令部和国♥家♥安♥全♥局
Yeah, and the Department of Defense and NORAD and the NSA.
没错 正是
Yes. Yes, exactly.
我在帮他们
It was like a favor.
有趣的是 他们不这么认为 -可我没有伤害任何人
It's funny they don't see it that way. - But I didn't hurt anybody.
我都不知道这是犯罪 -杰西 我开了免提
I didn't know it was a crime. - Jess. You're on speaker.
艾丽卡的警犬车在电脑仓库被偷了
Erica's K- 9 van got stolen at the computer warehouse.
他们还带走了她的狗安吉尔
They took her dog, Angel.
什么 -他们带走了安吉尔
What? - They took Angel?
杰西 -他们偷走了她的狗
Jess. - They stole her dog?
哇 真恶毒
Wow! That is evil.
两位 我不知道你们怎么看
Guys, I don't know where your heads are at on this.
要我说 我们得去帮她
My two cents is we have to help her.
这是谁 -那个黑客
Who was that? - It's the hacker.
我们在… 算了
We're... Never mind.
我们这就过去
We're on our way.
很好 那就是按我的意思做了
Okay, perfect. So we're going with my idea then.
什么 你的意思 不 你是囚犯
Excuse me? Your idea? No. You are under arrest.
是我们去帮她 不是你
We are helping her, not you.
是一辆炭灰色斯宾特 保险杠上有道划痕
The van was a charcoal gray Sprinter with a scratch on the bumper
是安吉尔和我唱闪耀乐队的歌♥时 倒车撞上杆子留下的
from when I backed into a pole while Angel and I were singing a Lumineers song.
车牌是1E49901
And the license plate is 1- Echo- 4- 9- 9- 0- 1.
保险杠上贴着"毛妈妈""警犬是我的副驾"
Bumper stickers. "Fur Mama," "K- 9 is my copilot,"
"拯救狗就是拯救你"
"Rescue dogs rescue you."
"拯救狗就是拯救你"
"Rescue dogs rescue you."
你写得太慢了 他写得太慢
You're writing too slow. He's writing too slow.
这样吧 让她自己写
You know what? Let her do it.
没关系 这样更好
It's okay. That'll be better.
你写错我的保险杠贴纸 我不能因此就失去我的安吉尔 知道吗
I am not losing my Angel because you missed my bumper stickers, okay?
我们尽快赶来了
Hey. We got here as fast as we could.
我们尽快赶来了
We got here as fast as we could.
这话我刚说过
I literally just said that.
地方警♥察♥局发出了全境通告 你和小泽去找
The local PD's got an APB on the van. You and X can search.
艾丽卡和我坐他们的车回办公室
Erica and me can get a ride with them back to the office.
办公室 我不回去
The office? Oh, I'm not going to the office.
剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表