剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表
不 -我们被困住了
No, no, no! - We're boxed in!
不 他们要跑了
No, they're getting away!
快点 想想办法
Hurry! Do something!
撞他们 -杰西卡 我们找到安吉尔了
Ram them. Ram them! - Jessica, we found Angel.
载着它的厢式货车正在仓库区附近向东行驶
She's going east in a cube truck near the warehouse district.
我们需要支援
We need backup.
这可不容易
That'll be tough.
在六个街区之外有大型街头集市 地方警力都被拴住了
Local PD's tied up at a huge street fair, like, six blocks away.
多条道路被封 我正在找其他入口 可…
There's multiple roads closed. I'm looking for another way in, but...
等等 那不是奥莉维亚的巡逻区吗 她可以最快赶到那
Wait, hey, isn't that Olivia's beat? She could get there the fastest.
好主意
That's a great idea.
祝你们好运
Good luck.
地方警局腾不出手
Local PD's tied up.
杰西认为我们最好通知奥莉维亚
Jess thinks our best bet is to call Olivia.
我不知道 哥们
I don't know, man.
我们的道路和宇宙中的能量转移还有…
Our paths and the shifting energies of the universe and...
不 小泽 别扯什么道路 能量转移
No, X, no! No paths, no shifting energy.
你得给奥莉维亚打电♥话♥
You gotta call Olivia.
你一直说自己没事 但你有事
You keep saying you're fine, but you're not fine.
你得告诉她发生了什么事 因为我们没时间了
You gotta tell her what's going on because we are running out of time.
我理解你的心情 小泽
I know how you feel, X.
安吉尔是我的心肝
Angel's my heart.
它是我长着白毛和小脸 再可爱不过的心肝
She's my heart with white fur and the sweetest little face,
我不能没有它
and I can't lose her!
求你了
Please!
这是她爱的呼唤 哥们
It's her love bark, man!
小泽 你很清楚我们是对的
X, you know we're right.
小泽 亲爱的 你还好吗
X, baby. How are you?
我担心死了 一直在吃甜甜圈化解压力
I've been so worried, I've been stress- eating doughnuts.
我们正在莱尔德街向南高速追赶 一辆满是涂鸦的白色厢式货车
O, we're in high- speed pursuit of a graffiti- covered,
刚经过奥林奇街
white cube truck south on Laird just past Orange.
需要支援 -我马上到
Need backup. - On my way!
宝贝 你把零食放下 我得跟你坦白
Baby, put the snacks down. I gotta come clean.
我从阿富汗回来后很迷茫
After Afghanistan, I was so lost.
眼前全是让自己痛苦不堪的东西 我不想再那样了
I saw things that wrecked my soul. I didn't wanna be in the world anymore.
卡车刚经过惠特尼大街
Truck just passed Whitney Avenue!
是冲浪救了我
And what saved me was surfin'.
只有它能让我平静 苟且活下去
It's the only thing that calmed me, made it possible to live.
我们说过这个 亲爱的
We talked about this, baby.
拐入第一大街 正在追赶
Turning down 1st. In pursuit.
我们聊过你的创伤后应激障碍
We talked about your PTSD.
不 这还不是全部
No, but that's not all.
嫌犯上了奥利弗街
Suspect approaching Olive!
我担心如果我搬到印第安纳 远离海洋
I'm scared that if I move to Indiana and leave the waves behind,
我会旧病复发
that the demons will come back
我就不再是那个你爱的男人了
and I won't be the man that you fell in love with.
小泽 亲爱的 我爱的是你整个人
X, baby, I fell in love with all of you.
我拐上布里克利街 马上就到 注意了
Turning onto Brickley. Seconds out. Coming in hot!
这一点什么也改变不了
And nothing can ever change that!
我是那么爱你 亲爱的 -我更爱你
I love you so much, baby. - I love you more!
无论… 发现卡车 正在接近
And no matter what… Got a visual on the truck. Engaging.
去不去印第安纳 我答应你我们会一起解决这个问题
Indiana or no, I promise you we are going to figure this out together.
再快点
Faster!
你想让我♥干♥吗 撞警车
What do you want me to do? Ram a cop car?
总比坐牢强
It's better than going to prison!
他们要撞上去 要撞奥莉维亚的车
They're gonna ram it. They're gonna ram Olivia's car.
奥莉维亚 -安吉尔
Olivia! - Angel!
住手
Stop it!
老天
God!
他们在哪 你看到她了吗 他们去哪了
Where are they? Do you see her? Where'd they go?
不知道 我没看到
I don't know. I don't see them.
车打不着火了
It just stopped!
卡车着火了
The truck's on fire! The truck's on fire!
安吉尔 我要去救它
Angel! I'm going anyway!
不行 你跟胡奇留在这
No, no, no! Stay with Hooch.
我去救它 -好
I will get her. - Okay.
奥莉维亚
Olivia! Olivia!
我没事
I'm okay!
我没事 -谢天谢地
I'm okay. - Oh, thank God.
没事的 安吉尔 我来了
It's okay. It's okay, Angel. I'm comin'!
我们得赶紧走 尼克
We have to get away, Nic!
火 这玩意要爆♥炸♥了
Fire! Fire! This thing's gonna blow!
等等 我的安全带卡住了
Wait, my seat belt's stuck!
喂 趴在地上
Hey! On the ground!
交给我了
He's mine!
我想起了第一次约会
Reminds me of our first date!
我这辈子最开心的一天
Best day of my life!
安吉尔 冷静点
Angel, stay calm.
史考特去救你了
Scott's coming for you!
喂
Hey!
胡奇 快追 别让她跑了
Hooch, go! Don't let her get away!
你 抢走了我的宝贝
You! You took my baby!
还把它放进洗碗机包装箱
You put her in a dishwasher box!
那是生意 不涉及私人恩怨
It was business. It wasn't personal.
对我来说是
It was personal to me!
找到你了
Gotcha!
你被捕了
You're under arrest!
小泽 亲爱的 你没事吧 -没事
X, baby, you okay? - Yeah.
你关于搬家那番话 我…
What you said about moving, I...
亲爱的 -怎么了
Baby? - Yeah?
有你的地方就是家
Home is wherever you are.
太好了
Yes! Yes!
没事了 -史考特 你救了它
It's okay. It's okay. - Scott, you saved her.
是我们一起
We all did.
"没事 妈妈 没事 爸爸"
"It's okay, Mama. It's okay, Papa."
他们是我的朋友
Those are my friends! Those are my friends!
把手放在这
Put your hands here.
我好想你
I missed you so much.
我好想你
I missed you so much.
乖狗狗
Good boy.
安吉尔怎么样了
Hey, how's Angel doing?
兽医说它吸入了一些浓烟 现在是打心眼里讨厌洗碗机
Vet said a little smoke inhalation, and now she really hates dishwashers.
但除此之外就没什么了
But other than that, she's just fine.
你还好吗
How are you?
我没事
I'm okay.
我刚写完行动报告
I just filled out my after- action report.
那个迪克森当天深受触动
Turns out that guy, Dixon, was inspired by the day.
想要浪子回头
Wants to turn his life around.
他会在网络犯罪部门给我们帮忙
He's gonna actually help us in the cybercrime unit.
说到触动 你今天表现得真好
Speaking of inspired, you were amazing today.
虽然偶有出格 但真得很好
Slightly unhinged at times, but amazing.
可能爱会让人失去分寸
Love makes you do crazy stuff, I guess.
说得对 只是我从没见你那样过
Yeah. I've just, uh, never seen you like that.
你很了不起
You were incredible.
谢谢你 这番话对我很重要 史考特
Thank you. That really means a lot, Scott.
惊喜
Surprise!
我… 回头再给你打 -好的
I'll... I'll call you back. - Oh, okay, yeah.
你怎么会在这
What are you doing here?
你… 得再过1460个小时才能回来呢
You... You're not supposed to be back for 1,460 hours.
我们聊完后我又想了想
Well, after our conversation, I thought about it,
觉得那样时间太长
and I realized that is too long.
所以就赶紧坐上飞机 然后直接开车来这里给你个惊喜
So, I jumped on a plane and drove right here to surprise you.
别看我 我没时间洗澡 现在难看死了
Don't look at me. I didn't have time to shower. I'm hideous.
你看上去很漂亮
You look amazing.
别哄我了
Oh, stop.
我还给办公室打过电♥话♥ 听说你今天很英勇
Also, I called the office, and I hear you were quite the hero today.
我很想你 特纳法警
I missed you, Deputy Turner.
胡奇 冷静点 是你的老朋友布萝克 不记得了
Hooch, calm down. It's your old friend Brooke, you remember?
抱歉 它今天疯了一整天
Sorry. He's had a wild day.
疯 我喜欢这个调调
Wild, huh? I like the sound of that.
剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表