剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表
连最基本的电子产品 都能制♥造♥一种只有狗能听到的超声波
Even basic electronics make an ultrasonic sound only dogs can hear.
等一下
Wait a second.
泽维尔 还记得那块玻璃吗 我们去取法官袍子的时候
Xavier, when we went to pick up the judge's robe, you remember the window?
真不敢相信他们会糊弄我这样的法官 上这么多浆而不是少放点
I can't believe they'd pass off heavy starch as light to a judge of my stature.
好像我看不出区别似的
Like I wouldn't know the difference.
玻璃碎了 就像被人打劫过
It was broken. Like someone robbed the place.
要是有人闯进去 在法官的袍子上放东西了呢
What if someone broke in to put something on the judge's robe?
监听器或者跟踪器
A listening device or a tracker.
狙击手就是那样找到我们
That would be how the sniper found us!
看来胡奇吃那块纸尿裤是件好事
Guess it's a good thing Hooch ate that diaper.
我不是那个意思 那只是巧合
Not what I meant. That's just a coincidence!
我们能用你的车吗 -当然了
Can we use your car? - Yes!
谢谢你
Thank you.
杰西 我是史考特 帮我叫主任
Jess? Jess, it's Scott. Give me the chief.
不行
I can't.
为了安全 他不能跟外界联♥系♥ 只有主任和法官这样
He's radio silent for security reasons. It's just the chief and the judge.
那帮我接通法庭 -不行 他们刚休庭
Well, then put me through to the court. - No can do. They just adjourned.
杰西 他们有危险 快点找到他们
Jess, they're in danger. Get them now!
喂 你们不能就这样走
Hey, hey! You can't just leave!
他们走不远
They couldn't have gotten far.
我没看到主任和内尔森 他们可能在任何地方
I don't see the chief or Nelson. They could be anywhere.
等一下 我有办法
W- Wait, I have an idea.
如果法官身上有窃听器 胡奇离多远能听到
If the judge has a bug on him, how far away can Hooch hear him?
取决于频率 但应该很远
Depends on the frequency, but pretty far.
好 胡奇 你的朋友呢 去找那个奇怪的声音好吗
Okay. Hooch, where's your friend? Go find the funny noise, okay?
去找那个刻薄的法官 去找到他
Go find the mean judge. Go find him!
他在哪 去找他 我们走
Where is he? Find him. Find him. Let's go. Let's go!
太刺♥激♥了 -让开
This is exciting! - Clear the way!
美国法警
US Marshals!
抱歉 我第一次参加追捕 很抱歉 上衣很漂亮
Sorry! Sorry, it's my first chase. I'm so sorry! Cute top!
趴下 找掩护 -趴下 快趴下
Down! Take cover! - Get down! Down, down, down!
我只是个训狗师
I'm just a dog trainer!
他在上面
He's up there!
你在干吗 -救你的小命
What are you doing? - Saving your stupid life!
他在移♥动♥
He's on the move!
我掩护♥法♥官 你带着狗去抓他 特纳
I'll cover the judge. You and the dog got this, Turner?
诺卡♥通♥信中心 内尔森法官的安保小队遭遇枪击
NorCal ComCenter, Judge Nelson's security detail is under fire.
榆树街和第三街路口停车场工地上
We have an active shooter at the construction site parking garage
有名枪手
at Elm and Third.
史考特 -我看不到他
Scott! - I do not have a visual.
需要美国法警局人员前往该位置 包围广场...
I need USMS personnel to respond to our location and surround the plaza...
我有个办法 那个接收器 -什么
I have an idea. The receiver! - What?
如果胡奇能听到发射器
If Hooch could hear the transmitter,
那它可能也会听到接收器
then he could probably hear the receiver too.
不论杀手用的是... -它能带我们去找他
Whatever the assassin is using... - He could lead us to him.
没错 -你太棒了
Yes! - You're brilliant!
胡奇 去找另一个奇怪的声音 好吗
Hooch, go find the other funny noise, right?
去找另一个奇怪的声音 和另一个卑鄙的家伙
Find the other funny noise and the other mean man.
艾丽卡 跟他们待在一起 有狙击手 还记得吗
Erica. Erica, stay with them. Sniper, remember?
对 抱歉 小心点
Right, sorry. Be careful.
太刺♥激♥了
This is so exciting!
趴下
Get down!
他在哪 胡奇 他在哪 找到他 伙计
Where is he, Hooch? Where is he? Find him, boy.
不许动
Freeze!
放下武器 不许动 趴在地上
Drop your weapon. Do not move! Get on the ground!
不帮忙吗
Little help?
我的眼睛
Ow, my eye!
多谢你的帮助 胡奇
Thanks for all the help, Hooch.
它牙上的东西真恶心
The stuff on his teeth is so gross.
你牙上的东西才恶心呢 所以我才会逼你刷牙
The stuff on your teeth is so gross. That's why I make you brush it.
它们大部分都是乳牙
They're mostly baby teeth.
爸爸说在长出恒牙之前都不用担心
Dad says I don't have to worry about them till I get the real thing.
过来
Here.
他说过这种话
He said that?
你好 -你好
Hey. - Hey.
你好 爸爸 -你好 搭档
Hey, Dad. - What's up, partner?
不是时候 -要看你为什么来
This a bad time? - Depends why you came.
小家伙 今天算你走运 你来给它刷完牙
Hey, bud. It's your lucky day. You're gonna finish up.
记住要轻轻地转圈刷 -好的
Remember, gentle circles, okay? - Okay.
这里 抓住项圈
Here, hold his collar.
我拿到了记录 -太好了
Got the records. - Amazing.
抱歉用了这么久 我浪费了很多时间在玩上面
Sorry it took so long and, you know, I wasted so much time having fun.
我只是很怀念以前的日子
I just kinda miss the old days.
我很抱歉冲你发脾气
I'm really sorry I blew up at you.
那些事也不是你逼着我做的 的确很好玩
It's not like you made me do those things. It was fun.
那你干吗那么爱嚷嚷
Then why were you so "yell- y?"
因为当个大人很难
Because being an adult is hard.
我很想把自己的日子过好
I'm just really trying to get my life together.
同时
At the same time,
我不希望在马修的记忆里 我总是说 "不行"
I don't want all of Matthew's memories to be of me saying, "No."
这不公平 你能当骑车打游戏的酷爸爸
It's not fair. You get to be the cool BMX, video game dad,
我只能当逼他吃蔬菜的妈妈
and I just get to be vegetable mom.
别这么想
Aw, come on.
说到电子游戏 我买♥♥了新的"使命召唤"
Hey, speaking of video games, I got the new Call of Duty.
不 -没得商量
No. - Hard no?
没得商量 -完全没商量
Hard no. - Hard, hard no?
是的 不过还是谢谢这个 -这是你的损失
Yes. But thank you for this. - It's your loss.
小家伙 要跟爸爸击掌释前嫌吗
Yo, little man. Dad hug it out?
上面 下面 旁边 击掌
Up high! Down low, side, five!
加油
Go us!
我爱你 小伙子
Love you, buddy.
再见 -谢谢你
I'll see you around. - Thank you.
听话
You stay cool.
别难过 妈妈
Don't feel bad, Mom.
爸爸是很好玩 但我吃了那么多糖 可能拉出了一颗豆粒糖
Dad's fun, but I ate so much sugar I think I pooped a jelly bean.
不会吧
Oh, no.
我喜欢蔬菜 妈妈
I like vegetables, Mom.
你没事吧
You okay?
你被按着撞了几次那辆车
How many times did you get slammed into that car?
五次 六次 "气"次
Oh, five? Six? Sneven?
我刚才说的是"气"可能比我想的要多
Did I just say "sneven"? Maybe it was more than I thought.
我知道有一段我们之间不太融洽
Hey, um, look, I know... I know things got a little rocky there between us.
有吗 -是的 还记得我嚷嚷过吗
Did it? - Yeah, you remember the yelling?
关键是 我说不清楚 但关于辣酱和纸尿裤
The point is, I don't know how, but I guess you were right
我想你是对的
about the hot sauce and the diaper,
因为你好像什么事都不放在心上 所以我当时很生气
and I- I just think I got aggravated because nothing seems to bother you.
还记得我跟你说过的吗 在阿富汗的那一波叛军
You remember that wave of insurgents in Afghanistan I told you about?
记得 -我那天失去了很多朋友
Yeah. - I lost a lot of friends that day.
我消沉过一段
Went to a dark place.
后来我意识到所有的事情
I thought you liked to have fun.
要么是不可救药 要么就一切都还好
xeverything is either all terrible, or it's all good.
杰西说过我能跟你学到东西
You know, Jess said I could learn from you.
我想的确如此
And I guess I did.
你想学到东西
You wanna learn?
现在你要问自己
Question to ask yourself now is,
"纸尿裤不脏的时候 你该怎么做"
"What do you do when the diaper isn't dirty?"
我要接个电♥话♥
I'm gonna take this call.
你好 劳拉 等一下
Hi, Laura. One sec.
我习惯了私下接电♥话♥
I usually take calls privately.
你好 -你好 史考特 忙吗
Hi. - Hey, Scotty. Are you busy?
不忙 我刚完成工作
No, no, no. I'm just wrapping up. Uh...
我不太确定
You know, I'm... I'm not exactly sure.
那好
Okay, cool.
不管怎样 我有好消息 我拿到记录了
Well, anyway, good news. I got the records.
太好了
Oh, great!
我希望你今晚能过来帮我仔细看一遍
I was hoping you'd come up tonight and help me go through them.
今晚 这么着急干吗
Tonight? What's the rush?
史考特 我跟格雷迪待了两天才拿到这个
Scott, I just spent two days with Grady getting these.
你知道这意味着什么
You know what that means.
可是我得做汇报 有很多文件工作
But, you know, I gotta debrief, and I got a lot of paperwork.
剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表