剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表
在孤松路上
On Lone Pine Road.
那个包装厂 我知道在哪
The packing plant. I know where that is!
我们就快到车子那里了 马上就过去
We're almost to our cars. We'll head over there now.
我也会尽快赶过去 你们要小心
I'll be there as soon as I can. You be careful.
喂 跟着我
Hey! Follow me!
希望努克在车里不会有事
I hope Nuke's okay in the car.
它不会有事的 动物服务组织的人已经在路上了
Oh, he'll be fine. Animal Services is on its way.
我给它留着空调
I left the AC on for him
为了让它安静下来 还在收音机上调出了舒缓的音乐
and put some chill-out music on the radio to calm him down.
是合辑 我还不知道它的喜好
A mix. I don't know what he likes yet.
你可真体贴
That was very thoughtful.
是啊
Yeah.
说到...
You know, speaking of...
我知道自己经常不太"体贴"
I know that thoughtful wasn't always my thing.
我们结婚那会
I mean, like, you know, when we were married
马修都是你在照顾 而我不是玩"我的世界"
and all those times you would look after Matthew while I was playing Minecraft
就是忘记了洗衣服去冲浪
or forget about the laundry to go surfing,
或者是忘记了你的生日去冲浪
or forget your birthday to go surfing.
没关系 你找到了史考特 关键时刻你帮上了忙
It's okay. You found Scotty. You were there when it counted.
我只想让你知道 就算看上去不是那样
I just want you to know that even if it doesn't seem like it,
但我永远愿意给你帮忙
I will always, always be there for you.
还有马修
And Matthew.
不论是不是离婚了
Divorce or no divorce.
谢谢你 格雷迪
Thank you, Grady.
好吧...
Well...
你对斗狗这件事掌握了多少情况
So, this dogfight. What do we know about it?
我只知道那些宾客 都是来自各地的著名犯罪分子
Just that the guest list is a Who's Who of criminals from all over.
这是我爸爸查的最后一件案子
It was my dad's last case.
如果有人伤害狗 他绝不会放任不管
And if someone was hurting dogs, he'd never let that go.
所以你一直无法放弃调查
Which is why you haven't been able to give up on it.
可能吧
Yeah, I guess so.
或许该给你的联邦检察官女友打个电♥话♥了
Well, maybe it's time to call that US Attorney girlfriend of yours.
我相信现在联♥系♥不上她
Right. Well, pretty sure she's unreachable.
还有 她不再是我的女朋友了
Also, she's not my girlfriend anymore.
不好意思 这可太糟糕了
So sorry about that. That's terrible.
我指分手这件事
About the breakup.
所以我才出了那个动静
That's why I made that sound.
我忍♥不住 有点像不由自主...
I can't help it. It's like this involuntary...
看到没
See?
就像感到难受的人会打嗝一样
It's like a hiccup for people who feel bad.
我妈妈也这样
My mom had it too.
出了什么事
Um, so, what happened?
她和胡奇只能挑一个 我选了胡奇
It was her or Hooch. And I picked Hooch.
我和艾丽卡刚才还在说 要跟从自己的内心
Me and Erica were just talking about following your heart.
我们说胡奇在跟从它的内心
About Hooch following his heart, you know?
我跟小泽说了我的感觉 胡奇那么做是你♥爸♥爸训练出来的
'Cause I was sharing with X this theory that your dad trained Hooch to do that.
难道它天生不会吗
Wouldn't he just do that naturally?
是的 你可能会这么认为
Yeah. Yeah, you would think so.
但有些狗狗会害怕 倾向于掩盖自己的感情
But some dogs are, you know, like, scared and tend to hide their feelings.
有时候人会担心自己被拒绝或伤害
And sometimes people are worried about being rejected or hurt.
有时候 没错 -人 你说的是狗吧
Sometimes, yeah. - People? You mean dogs?
对 你说的不是狗吗
Yeah. Yeah. Don't you mean dogs?
我以为他说的是狗
I think he meant dogs.
你没事吧 小泽
Are you okay, X?
也许你应该专心开车
Maybe focus on the road.
我们要去救狗 可你的话让人摸不着头脑
We have dogs to save and you are sounding a little bit crazy.
大卫说得对 这就是斗狗现场
David was right. Dogfight's here.
但同时这里
But also here,
还有两名看守 很可能持有武器
two guards, most likely armed.
里面可能还有更多
More inside probably.
比赛很快要开始了
It's starting soon too.
拉狗的卡车开进去了 -是的
They brought in the truck with the dogs. - Yeah.
问题是 现在该怎么办
Question is, what now?
在这种情况下
In a situation like this,
我们应该做的是等待支援
what we're supposed to do is wait for backup.
等 不行 什么 不
Wait? No. What? No.
我们不能等 他们会把狗卸下去 狗可能会受伤的
We can't wait. They're gonna unload those dogs and they could get hurt.
我们得做点什么
We have to do something.
这次我赞成艾丽卡
I'm with Erica on this one.
我爸爸为了救那些狗而死
My dad died trying to save those dogs.
如果因为我们等待支援导致它们受到伤害
And if waiting for backup gets them hurt,
我做不到 -我也是
I can't do that. - Me either.
爸爸不会无缘无故把这件案子交给我们
Dad gave us this case for a reason.
我费了这么多周折 不能让他失望
I can't come this far and just let him down.
算我一个 我百分之百支持你们
I'm in. 100%.
那好 我们现在得采取行动
Okay. Well then, we gotta move now.
我们需要制定一个计划
Well, we need a plan.
好
Okay.
我 格雷迪和艾丽卡穿过树林
Me, Grady, Erica, we could go through the trees,
绕到那边接近拉狗的卡车
go round that way to the truck with the dogs,
然后把狗救出去
get the dogs outta there.
你俩拖住坏蛋 别让他们对我们开枪
If you two can keep the bad guys busy so they don't shoot us.
我喜欢 这个计划很棒
I like it. That's a fantastic plan.
是吗 -没错 劳拉
It is? - Yeah, Laura.
这是个很好的计划
It's a really good plan.
小心点 老弟
Okay. Be careful, bro.
你也是 -好的
You too. Okay.
小心 老兄 -你也是
Be careful, bro. - You too.
我想你也需要拥抱
Just thought you could use a hug too.
谢谢 非常感谢
Thanks. I appreciate you.
史考特 -我有两个了
Scotty. - I got two.
是的 那好吧
Yeah, that's okay. Cool.
喂 等等我
Hey. Wait for me.
我们就待在这里吧
I say we stay here.
便于隐蔽和射击
Good cover. Good fields of fire.
等他们到卡车那里 我们拖住守卫 直到支援赶来
Wait for 'em to grab the truck. Pin down the guards until backup arrives.
行
Cool, cool.
我有个问题
One question.
这附近有地方能举办婚礼吗
Any place to have a wedding around here?
我很喜欢松柏海滩的感觉
I am digging this Cypress Beach vibe.
海上吹来清新的空气
There's a nice air off the ocean.
都这个时候了 你还在担心婚礼场地
You're worried about wedding venues? Right now?
等着也是等着
Just while we're waiting.
我和奥莉维亚找不到喜欢的地方
Me and Olivia can't really find a place that we like.
我也不知道什么样的婚礼承办商...
I don't know what the catering situation would be like...
小泽 我们专心一会
X, X. Let's focus in for a second.
如果能救出这些狗
If we rescue these dogs,
我答应你 我会帮你找到松柏海滩最棒的婚礼场地
then I promise I will find you the best wedding venue in Cypress Beach.
谢谢你 搭档 有这句话就够了
Thanks, partner. That means a lot.
我的天
Oh, my God.
你在干吗 站起来 比赛就要开始了
What are you doing? Get off your butt! The fight's starting!
把狗卸下来
Unload the puppies.
我这就去 老大
On it, boss.
我们得阻止他
We have to stop him.
我不能贸然出去 要是他大喊大叫...
Well, I can't just go out there. If that guy starts yelling...
我们得拿到钥匙 没时间了
We need to get those keys. We're running out of time.
我们需要那些钥匙 -是的
We need those keys. - Yeah.
钥匙在他的外套里 -是的
Keys are in his jacket. - Yeah.
我有个办法 -是吗
I have an idea. Yeah?
安吉尔
Angel. Angel.
我需要你去拿那件外套
I'ma need you to get the jacket. Okay?
你知道外套是什么吗
Do you understand what that means? Jacket?
不 亲爱的 不是我的外套
Oh, no, no, no, sweet baby. No, sweet baby, not my jacket.
是他的外套
His jacket.
安吉尔 外套
Angel. Jacket.
太好了
Yes.
不一定能行
This might not work.
狗先要在一个人身上学会技能
Dogs learn tricks with one person first.
把这些技能用在别人身上 可能会需要好几个月
Transferring those tricks to another person can take months.
嘿 笨狗
Hey! You stupid dog!
剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表