剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
A month. Still on parole. He said, "fuck that."
才一个月 还在假释期 他说"去他的"
Straight back in the mix. All right.
直接回了组织 不错
So good, it ain't on us. It's on Roberto.
那很好 错不在我 是Roberto的问题
Set it straight. You know what I mean?
把事办妥 懂我的意思吗
So when you go hard on them, take it light, but be firm.
硬的不行来软的 但要有原则
They got our money and we ain't got the product.
他们钱到手了 我们却没拿到货
So, you feel me? The shit ain't right.
明白吗 这可不行
How you fixed in here otherwise, B?
你在里面过得怎样 B?
This ain't no thing, man. You know what I mean?
没什么 伙计 懂我的意思吗
You come in here, man, you get your mind right.
既来之 则安之
You get in here and you do two days.
在这只有两天
It's the day you come in this motherfucker--
进这烂地的那天...
And the day you get out this motherfucker. That's right.
和离开这烂地的那天 没错
Exactly.
就这么回事
What's up? How you doing?
什么事 最近如何
Coming from the hiring hall? I'm working the Atlantic late today.
从职业介绍所过来? 今天晚些时候要卸Atlantic上的货
How's it looking for Local 47? You're shit out of luck.
47分会现在怎样 一团糟
ROIROs isn't going to anybody lower than a G-series.
没点资历的 根本排不上班
Best you can get, maybe half a day doing break-bulk...
运气好 顶多能去卸半天货...
on an aluminum load at Locust Point.
还是在Locust角卸卸铝
Half a day, huh?
才半天 嗯?
Seniority sucks.
真它♥妈♥的♥倚老卖♥♥老
Yeah, if you ain't senior, it does. Yeah, you got that right.
是啊 如果你资格不够的话 嗯 说得没错
I'm out of here. Yeah, I'll see you.
我走了 嗯 回见
The fuck you ain't wake me up for?
你它妈干嘛不叫醒我
Just getting up now, fuck-face?
现在才起 蠢货?
No, actually, your ma makes a good breakfast.
不 事实上 你妈做了顿丰盛的早餐
No fucking way. Bacon and eggs, baby.
不可能 培根鸡蛋 宝贝
You going down to see the Greek, right?
你要去见"希腊人" 对吧
Come on, man. I ain't gonna fuck it up for you.
拜托 伙计 我不会搞砸的
For Christ's sake, will you just get in the car already?
看在上帝的份上 你上车就是 行吗
Come on. Let's go.
快 出发了
I swear to God, Ziggy. You open your mouth, I'll fucking kill you.
我对天发誓 Ziggy 你开口我就要你小命
Nicky, from the docks. Spiros.
码头来的Nicky Spiros
How are you? Good? good.
最近可好 好
Who's your friend? This is Zig, my uncle's kid.
他是谁 这是Zig 我叔叔的儿子
Your uncle? Frankie? Yeah.
你叔叔? Frankie? 对
Ziggy's his oldest.
Ziggy是他大儿子
My car broke down, you know. He drove.
我车坏了 他送我来的
So you must be the Greek.
你就是"希腊人"
Well, I'm Greek anyway.
嗯 反正我是希腊人
Boris Badanoff.
Boris Badanoff
I know you from around the way, right?
常在附件见到你 对吧
Why am I Boris? I don't understand this.
为啥叫我Boris 我想不明白
Everywhere I am Boris.
到哪都叫我Boris
Shit, you're Russian, right?
靠 你是俄♥罗♥斯♥人 不是吗
No, Ukraine. Kyiv is Ukraine.
不 乌克兰人 Kyiv是乌克兰的
It's the same difference, though. No, you're wrong.
应该差不到哪去 错 差远了
What's the matter? You don't like being called Boris?
有什么关系 你不喜欢别人叫你Boris?
Sergei.
叫Sergei
No way, man. Boris is way better.
不是吧 伙计 Boris好听多了
It's like the guy from the cartoon.
就像卡♥通♥人物
Boris and Natasha?
Boris和Natasha?(美国60年代动画人物)
Bullwinkle, man. Rocky and Bullwinkle.
Bullwinkle 伙计 Rocky和Bullwinkle
You want some coffee, pie?
要咖啡吗 小鬼?
No, I'm good.
不用了
Actually, what kind of pie you got? Hey, Zig.
你们有什么馅饼 嘿 Zig
Shut the fuck up, huh?
他妈的闭嘴 懂吗
Malaka.
傻B
No, it's cool. He's cool.
不 不 他挺好的
That's Frank's kid? Yeah.
Frank的小鬼? 对
He's in the Union, you know.
他也是工会的人 你知道
But he's like an L-series, so he ain't getting any hours.
但是他还很菜 排不上什么班
Same deal, same rate.
老交易 老价钱
All right. Who's driving?
行 谁开车
Again?
又是他?
You want to mix it up a little more.
要做得更隐蔽点
Make it so customs doesn't put no names to faces.
就别让海关认得熟面孔
You trust a man, you stay with him.
疑人不用 用人不疑
Okay. All right.
行 好的
Boris it is. Sergei.
就Boris了 Sergei
Yeah, whatever.
随便啦
Come on, fucknuts. Let's go.
过来 傻帽 走了
How's the openface turkey? It's shit. Let's go.
那个开面火鸡三明治怎样 不咋地 走了
See you guys later.
各位回见
Bullwinkle?
Bullwinkle?
Polacks.
波兰佬
You fucking embarrassed me in there, man.
你♥他♥妈♥让我很丢脸 伙计
You embarrassed yourself, Zig.
你自找的 Zig
You seen my nephew anywhere?
看见我侄子了吗
Nick? Not yet.
Nick? 没见到
I don't think he got any hours.
他今天不用上班吧
Hey, Frank. Hey, darling.
嘿 Frank 嘿 亲爱的
Just so I can finish my paperwork early,
为了让我能早点弄好报告
what are your people gonna steal today?
能告诉我你们今天要偷什么吗
I don't know.
不知道
Couple luxury sedans, some color TVs, wide-screen.
几辆豪华轿车 宽屏彩电
Maybe a couple cans of vodka, maybe a whole container ship.
也许还有几瓶伏特加 也许是一整船集装箱
Okay. Y'all have a good one.
好吧 马到成功
You let her fuck with you like that?
你让她这样把你耍着玩?
She's all right.
她人不坏
I like her.
我喜欢她
I checked the computer. It's Bay 9, Cell 11.
查过电脑了 9区11号♥单元
It's right on the bottom.
最底下
You working the light, ain't you?
你在忙Light号♥上的货 对吧
I'm on it, yeah.
我去办 对
Did they say anything else?
他们还说了什么
No. Just that it's the same money to us.
没什么 就说价格跟以前一样
Let's go.
走吧
All right, Uncle Frank.
行了 Frank叔叔
Winona. Jimmy, where you been?
Winona Jimmy 最近哪去了
Jay
Jay
Look who it is. Sailor Boy.
看看谁来了 水手
You owe me $10. Fuck you.
你欠我10美元 去你的
You told Rawls where I didn't wanna go. You made it happen, Jay.
你告诉了Rawls我不想去哪 都是你害的 Jay
I told him where you didn't wanna go.
我不过是告诉他你不想去哪
Yeah, and they sent me there.
对 接着他们就把我派那去了
I knew Rawls was pissed, I didn't know how pissed.
我知道Rawls怒了 但不知道有多火大
What can I tell you?
我能说什么呢
Where's Bunk?
Bunk哪去了
Out on a call with Crutchfield.
和Crutchfield出勤去了
What's up with the girl? She come off the bridge or what?
那女孩是怎么回事 从桥上跳下来还是怎么的
Doc Frazier posted her today.
Frazier医生今天做了尸检
Blunt-force trauma to the head and chest.
头部和胸部有钝器伤
He says she's dead before she hits the water.
他说触水前她已经死了
What about the defense wounds?
那抵抗伤呢
Bruising on three fingers?
三只手指上有瘀伤?
We saw that as soon as we picked her up.
把她捞上来时就看到了
You missed the defense wounds?
你们都没注意到?
I wasn't looking. Thought she went off the bridge.
我没看 我以为她是自杀的
Also, she's in the drink with no coat or shoes.
还有 她在水里没穿外套和鞋子
Maybe that stuff comes off in the water, maybe not.
也许掉水里了 也许没有
I don't see her going to the bridge in winter dressed like she was.
但我不认为大冬天的她会穿那样上桥
But then that's just me.
个人观点
Tell Bunk I was here, will you?
跟Bunk说我来过 行吗
Have fun.
工作愉快
We already had our fun.
已经很愉快了
Dumping her on Baltimore County.
把她扔给Baltimore郡了(此地为独♥立♥市 不归郡管辖)
On the County?
丢给郡了?
You fished her out east of the bridge.
你们在桥东发现她
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表