剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
Yo, J, what up, son, where you been?
嘿 J 怎么 你去哪了
I ain't been nowhere, T. Just laying low, man.
没去哪 T 我不过想低调点
Now watch, you gonna see Darnell's little brother...
现在注意 你会看到Darnell的小弟...
come on out with that laundry basket.
拿着洗衣篮出来
And the take's in the basket?
而钱就在洗衣篮里?
Once in the afternoon, and one at night.
午后一次 晚上一次
Always the same laundry basket.
都用同一个洗衣篮
How you know?
你怎么知道的
That money got to come out somehow, man.
总得把那些钱运出来吧 伙计
So, we ain't got to blast our way to the top floor.
那我们就不用杀开一条血路冲上楼顶
We just wait till they're in the street with their shit.
在街上等着他们送上门就好
We gonna do them tonight, you heard?
今晚动手 听懂了吗
After it get dark.
入夜后
Just like you say.
和你说的一样
Put the basket down now, put it down!
马上把篮子放下 放下
Fuck, I said put the basket down! Easy girl, chill.
靠 我说了把篮子放下 放松 小姐 冷静
You all niggers, you got caught slipping.
你们这帮黑鬼 被逮个正着吧
Sorry it had to go down like this, baby, because your ass is cute.
很遗憾事情会变成这样 宝贝 你们的屁♥股♥还挺性感的
But you got got.
但你们活该倒霉
Nice, very nice.
漂亮 真漂亮
Bitches!
贱♥货♥
Now, that's something you don't see every day.
这可不是你每天都看得到的
By aBu 20170929
火线重案组 第二季 第三集 暗箭伤人
No English.
不会英语
Kunta Kinte...
Kunta Kinte...
yabba dabba dabba doo.
阿里巴巴 稀里哗啦
Mishy gishy gushy gushy mishy meshy mushy, motherfucker.
圈圈你个叉叉 混球
Negro, you cannot travel halfway around the world...
黑仔 你不可能跑过半个地球
and not speak any motherfucking English.
却连他妈的半句英语都不会说吧
English, motherfucker!
英语 混球!
Two missing, and the rest ain't saying shit we can understand.
两个失踪 剩下的都不说人话
I tried to tell you,
我正想跟你们说
with the questions you all are asking.
你们要问的问题呢
We step off ship, English is once again heard, right?
我们下船就能再度听到英语了 对吧
Pretty much, yeah.
差不多吧
Here's what's left of Osman.
这是Osman的遗留物
He was with us since Trieste.
他从Trieste港开始就跟我们一起
Choksey took all his gear when he jumped.
Choksey跳船时带走了他所有衣物
You get a lot of guys jumping ship?
你遇过很多跳船的人?
Some.
几个吧
Usually after a pay, which we made in Norfolk.
通常是在付过工资后 这次在Norfolk港
Choksey actually asked for an advance, which we did using ship's scrip.
Choksey倒是要求过预支 我们也确实会给临时代金券
Nothing here in the way of ID papers or money. He grabbed that at least.
这里没有身份证明或钱 至少他把那些带走了
Anybody else ask for any advances while you were at sea?
你们在海上时 还有谁要求过预支?
More than usual. Yeah?
比平常多 是吗
A few of them were coming back day after day, scripting more and more cash.
有一些会日复一日过来 打更多白条
We figured they were gambling down in the holds.
我们推测他们在货舱里赌博
And maybe not, right?
也可能不是 对吗
The can with the girls was in Bay 9 on the bottom, outside.
那个装女孩的集装箱就在9区底层靠外
Did you check that bay? I did.
那区你查过了? 查过了
It's full of cans for export, loaded in Hampton Roads.
都是出口的集装箱 在Hampton锚地装货
No sign of anything except a fresh stack of containers.
除了一堆新集装箱 没什么可疑迹象
I'm not gonna lie to you.
警官 我不会骗你们的
If you hold us another day and bring in interpreters...
就算你们把我们都扣留 再找个翻译...
they're still not gonna say a thing.
他们还是不会交代
The unwritten rule is that what happens below decks stays below decks.
甲板下发生的事不外传 这是不成文的规矩
Sit up, Nicky, we got paying customers waiting.
坐直了 Nicky 我们还有付费的客人等着呢
Ashley, sit down.
Ashley 坐下
You think I cut it too short?
你觉得剪太短了?
Just don't make me look funny.
别让我看着搞笑就行
Ashley's preschool called.
Ashley的幼儿园来电♥话♥了
They want more money?
想要更多钱?
Just what we owe them.
只想要回我们欠的钱
And her teacher says that Teacher?
她的老师说... 老师?
They ain't nothing but babysitters. Whatever.
他们不过是保姆 随便
Ashley's been talking in class about how Mom and Dad don't live together.
Ashley在班里谈起她父母不住在一起
Who asks her about that?
谁问她这个了
No one asks, she just talks.
没人问啊 她就是说了
Kids notice stuff like that. They talk, you know?
孩子们对这些事很敏感 总会聊的 知道吗
By the time she's in elementary school, it's going to be an issue.
等她上了小学 这就会是个麻烦了
Time she gets that far, we'll be under the same roof.
等她那么大 我们就生活在同一屋檐下了
You said that last Christmas.
去年圣诞你也这么说
Christ, Aimee! You pulling it out or cutting it?
上帝 Aimee 你是在剪头发还是在拔头发
Listen, Nicky.
听着 Nicky
You want to go get to someplace better, I'm with you.
你想去更好的地方 我跟你
You wanna keep on like this, then I got to rethink stuff.
你想继续这样 我就得重新考虑了
Do what you feel.
你爱怎样怎样
As soon as I start getting more hours, the first thing I do is get my own place.
一旦我拿到更多工时 头件事就是找个自己的家
You wanna move in with me, great.
你要搬进来跟我住 很好
You don't want to, at least I did my goddamn best.
你要不想 那至少我它♥妈♥的♥尽力了
You want a streak or something?
你想来个挑染什么的吗
I could put a little purple in it.
我能加点紫色上去
Yeah, and right after that...
是啊 那之后...
I'll just go ahead and stick my tongue up some guy's ass.
我就给人舔屁♥股♥好了
Got you good, huh?
整得你够呛?
You think?
你觉得呢
No, I mean, not really.
不 我是说 不算吧
Not if Evidence Control is the posting you want.
如果这证管科是你想待的地方
Sorry, Lieutenant. Fuck it, right?
抱歉 警督 去他的 不是吗
We brought in the case at least.
至少我们办成了那案子
Heard you were on the boat.
听说你去做水警了
Ain't so bad.
也不是那么糟
How's Kima?
Kima怎样了
She's inside.
她现在搞内勤
Asset Forfeiture.
财产罚没科
And she's second year pre-law.
她还是法律预科二年级
Housecat.
"宅女"咯
That ain't her.
不像她
This coming back? Yeah.
东西送回来了? 对
It's the Gant case right there.
Gant案开庭在即
Nathan looked over our weak shit...
Nathan过了一遍我们的薄弱环节...
told me to go find Omar this week or she drops charges.
让我这周去找Omar 否则她就放弃起诉
You got a line on him lately? I haven't a clue.
你跟他最近还有联♥系♥? 完全没消息
Last thing I did was put him on a bus to New York.
我最后做的就是把他送上去纽约的公车
You keep your head low, Lieutenant.
你保持低调 警督
A year or two, you'll be back in their favor, right?
一两年后 你又会是他们的最爱了 对吗
Year or two, and I'll be a lawyer.
一两年后 我就是个律师了
I got 22 years in. I'm putting the papers in this week.
我♥干♥了22年 这周就提交辞呈
You're gone?
你要走了?
What the hell am I doing down here with a law degree, right?
拿着法律学位 我还留在这鬼地方干什么?
You take care, McNulty.
你保重 McNulty
You, too.
你也是
Kimmy, all I'm trying to say is, if you'd stop lighting up all the damn time...
Kimmy 我想说的是 如果你 停止点那狗屁东西...
maybe you'd understand I'm gonna light up regardless.
也许你会明白... 不管怎样我点定了
It took us too long. You know I love you, but if your ass...
花了我们太多时间 你知道我爱你 但如果你...
don't get to finishing counting all my motherfucking money....
还不把我那些烂钱数清楚....
Shit, you know I love you, but damn. Almost five.
靠 你知道我爱你 但去你的 差不多五千
We got them motherfuckers good.
我们干得不赖
Let's see them motherfuckers slip next time.
我们等那些混球下次再溜号♥吧
Who the fuck is you?
你♥他♥妈♥什么人
Omar come a-calling.
Omar向你们问好
Omar? Shit.
Omar? 该死
Ain't that nigger dead?
那黑鬼不是死了吗
I heard them project niggers lit him up.
听说公房♥区的黑鬼把他干掉了
No, I heard they ran his ass up out of this town.
不 我听说的是他们把他赶了出去
Spread the word, darling, Omar back.
给我放话出去 亲爱的 Omar回来了
Look at the way Crutchfield spelled "prostrate." Look at it.
看看Crutchfield写的"趴倒在地"
"The above referenced victim was prostate on the floor."
"前文述及的被害人'前列腺'(漏了一个"r")倒地"
"Prostate on the floor."
'前列腺'倒地
"Prostate on the floor."
'前列腺'倒地
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表