剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
That's Baltimore County. She's their stat.
那是Baltimore郡 她归他们管
You sold them on that?
你就这么说服他们的?
Rawls did.
Rawls说的
He called up the Colonel and said:
他打给那的警监 说
"You got one hell of a murder on your hands."
"你手头又多了件无头案"
It's all about self-preservation, Jimmy.
这就是自我保护 Jimmy
Something you never learned.
你这辈子也学不会
Hey, Norris. State Police, Line 2.
嘿 Norris 州警 2线
A little to the right!
往右边一点
Good, bring her down!
好 放吧
It's there whenever they want it.
东西在那了 随时可以来取
Now that you are my client, Mr. Bell...
你是我委托人 Bell先生...
we are protected by the attorney-client privilege.
我们享有律师与客户的信息披露豁免权
I thought Roberto would be here.
我还以为Roberto会过来
Not likely.
不大可能
This, I'm afraid, was in Monday's papers.
恐怕这事已经上了周一的报纸
It seems Roberto Castellano y Silva has been targeted by the DEA.
Roberto Castellano Silva 看样子被药管局盯上了
That's why we didn't do the business?
因此我们生意做不成了?
Right now, Roberto and his people
现在 Roberto和他手下
aren't going to be getting involved in anything...
不想卷入任何...
that could further complicate the situation.
会让情况变得更复杂的事
You know, usually, when you take a fall, you get right back in there...
你知道 通常找个人担了罪后 你就可以重新做生意了...
'cause you know nobody's watching, right?
因为到时就没人盯着了 不是吗
Sometimes.
有时是
And sometimes you wonder how it is you got caught in the first place.
有时你会担心自己究竟是怎么暴露的
And you decide to change the pattern.
于是选择改变模式
He took our money?
他拿了我们的钱?
Your advance payment arrived as our problem did.
你钱一到我们麻烦就来了
And I'm told the money is on the way back to Baltimore.
他们说钱正返回Baltimore
You know, I get the feeling that you're blaming us...
知道吗 我觉得你在指责我们...
for Roberto's predicament.
害Roberto陷入困境
Perhaps your problems in Baltimore and my client's problems here...
可能你们在Baltimore的问题 与我委托人在这的问题...
are coincidental.
只是巧合
But right now Listen to me.
但现阶段... 听我说
He was the first to know that we took a hit.
我们遭受打击他是第一个知道的
He knows no one came close to rolling over us...
他知道现在没人能动我们...
and all the documents from the case.
那案子的所有文件他都知道
Nonetheless, we have a legitimate concern.
尽管如此 还是有些问题要考虑
Considering the scope of Mr. Barksdale's operation...
考虑到Barksdale经营的业务...
his sentence was, to say the least, mild.
他的判决 最起码可说很轻
But if the possibility exists, however unlikely...
但如果有可能 虽然可能性很低...
that the leniency he received was the result of cooperation....
如果他被轻判是因为跟警方合作...
what?
怎么
You understand our position, I'm sure.
我相信你明白我们的处境
Frank, it's sitting out there waiting...
Frank 那东西就放在那...
and this Russian fuck won't take it off the pier.
而那混账俄♥国♥佬还不把它运出码头
I ain't blind.
我没瞎
I don't like it sitting out in the open that long.
我不喜欢那东西在外面放那么长时间
The customs seal is broke. Somebody's gonna see it.
海关封条已经破了 会被人发现的
Our asses are hanging out here.
我们会被人抓到小辫子的
Yeah? Nicky, what the fuck? It's still here.
喂 Nicky 怎么回事 东西还没弄走
Shit. Yeah.
靠 就是
Where's Sergei? He's parked at the end of the lot.
Sergei哪去了 他停在外面
What's he waiting for? I got no fucking idea.
他在等什么 我它♥妈♥的♥怎么知道
But the ship's almost empty. They need to shit or get off the pot.
但船快清空了 他们得早点弄走
I'll look into it. Yeah.
我去问问 嗯
Okay, I understand.
好的 明白
Fuck it. Get it on a fifth wheel and lose it in the stack. We're at risk.
靠 找个车把它弄走藏在货堆里 我们处境不妙
I ain't lying when I say this paperwork is kicking my ass.
我不想撒谎 这些文书工作真烦人
Maybe so. But the end of the day,
也许吧 但至少结束一天工作
you come through the door in one piece.
你能完整地回来
You like to think so.
你就爱这么想
But all these paper cuts are starting to take their toll.
但被纸划伤的地方开始痛了
You big, nasty detective.
你这性感大侦探
Come here.
过来
Let me give your little boo-boo a kiss.
让我亲亲你的小伤口
All this?
这么多?
I'm just getting started.
刚开始
$1000 for the doctor.
1000美元给医生
$1000 each time, girlfriend.
每次1000美元 女友
Every month till I'm pregnant.
直到我怀孕为止
There's gotta be a better way.
总有更好的办法
That would be on you, sweetheart.
那就靠你了 甜心
Come up with a suitable donor and we pay a lot less.
要是找到合适的捐精者 我们就不用付那么多了
Not with your pussy would I fuck anyone of these guys.
除非用你的B 否则我才不想跟那些男人做
What did you just say? No, you didn't just say that.
你刚刚说什么 不 你不能那样说
Sergeant.
警司
Your floater's come back.
你的浮尸又回来了
County boys are putting her on our side of the bridge.
郡警又把她归到桥这边了
No fucking way. Yeah.
不可能 嗯
Some useless fuck in our Marine Unit faxed them a report...
我们水警队中某个废柴...
on the early morning tides and wind currents.
大清早给他们传真了一份潮水和风向报告
Shows the body went in the water west of the bridge and drifted out.
表明尸体是在桥西落水 飘到了桥东
McNulty.
McNulty
Fucking Jimmy. Fucking with us for the fun of it.
混账Jimmy 整我们来寻开心
I gotta give the son of a bitch some credit for wit on this one.
为这事我得给那狗♥娘♥养♥的些嘉奖
Cocksucker.
C~T~G~D
Motherfucker.
M~L~G~B
The count is right. What's on the shelf?
钱数没错 还有什么货
Mace carrying 10 down here. So, Moe Man holding about 38 up top.
Mace正带10份过来 所以Moe Man手头大约38份
I checked the stash, and we way low.
我查了储备 没多少了
Moe Man taking our shit. What he holding?
Moe Man动了我们的东西 他手头有多少
He say he holds about 30-something, but I know that ain't right.
他说有30来份 但我知道肯定没有
I'm gonna fuck him up.
我要教训教训他
First thing you think to do is fuck a nigger up.
你就知道找人干架
When your brick brain gonna realize there's more to this...
你那木头脑袋何时才能明白...
than just thumpin' on niggers?
我们要做的不只揍人那么简单?
What Moe supposed to be holding? 38, thereabout.
Moe应该有多少 38份 大概
Ain't you the damn fool? But then we low.
你♥他♥妈♥白♥痴♥啊? 那很快就没了
Look, nigger, if we low, it 'cause String want us that way.
听着 小子 如果没货了 那是String的意思
When he wants us up, we be up.
他让我们有货我们就有了
String is on top of the shit.
String说了算
He on top of everything.
都得听他的
Go back to your spot, man.
回你们的位置去 伙计
Fucking McNulty.
混账McNulty
The Prince of Tides.
"潮汐王子"(一部电影)
Brother, you feeling strong today? Yeah.
兄弟 你觉得今天够彪悍吗 嗯
See if you can get his ass out of that chair.
看你能不能把他从椅子上弄起来
He said it was fine if you wanted to hit him, too.
他说你要扁他也没关系
What's the first thing a guy from Local 47 does after he gets laid?
47分会的家伙做完爱后,第一件要做的事是什么?
What? Wipes the pepper spray from his eyes.
是什么 擦掉眼里的防狼喷雾
Hey, Frank. Something's going on.
嘿 Frank 有情况
It's fucking girls, man. Young ones.
是女孩子 伙计 很年轻
There's a dozen of them.
有十几个呢
Dead? They're dead?
死了? 她们死了?
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表