剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
So you'll set something up with Mikulski soon?
那你会尽快安排好和Mikulski见面?
You didn't need a German window to ask me for that, Francis.
请我帮忙用不着捐德国窗玻璃 Francis
And what's more...
更何况...
you've made offerings way above
你所给予的
what it would take to get that window up there.
已经远远超过了这扇窗户的代价
How long since your last confession?
你有多久没忏悔了
I'll see you, Father.
回见 神父
This shit might be somewhere else, man.
东西大概在别的地方 伙计
Yo, the shit is always up in the door, man.
东西往常都在门里 伙计
Motherfucker, you been standing there watching us.
混球 你一直在旁边盯着
You see any shit come up out of there?
有看见我们找到什么吗
You seen we ain't take shit up off this car.
你也看见了 车里什么也没有
All right. You seen it.
好了 你也看见了
Who gonna believe us? This shit is missing.
谁会相信 东西丢了
And fuck what you're saying.
你少说废话
All he's gonna hear is that this shit is fucking missing.
就告诉他那东西他妈的丢了
Yo, check it again.
嘿 再找一遍
Yo, the shit ain't there, man. Call your man and say so.
东西不在这 打电♥话♥告诉你的人
Nigger, what you say?
小子 你说什么
I said check it again, God damn it! Whoa, chill.
我说了再找一遍 该死 哇哦 冷静点
Yo, man, cut that shit the fuck out.
嘿 伙计 别再吵了
What the fuck is going on today, man?
今天它♥妈♥的♥怎么回事 伙计?
Taking their time, ain't they?
他们还真磨洋工 不是吗
What the hell is going on?
该死 怎么回事
Come on, man.
搞什么
Damn!
该死
Ain't anywhere in this section either.
也不在这区
Start on the next row.
看看下一排
Lieutenant, those two bags could be anywhere in this damn basement.
队长 那俩袋子可能在 这地下室的任何地方
You're right.
没错
We could be here all night. Right again.
我们整晚都要耗这儿了 没错
So that's overtime, right?
那就是加班咯?
Fuck me. I still cannot type.
靠 我还是打不好字
Fucking white boys, I love them.
混♥蛋♥白人小鬼 我喜欢他们
I fucking love them. Yeah?
我爱死他们了 哦?
Dumb as a box of rocks.
蠢得什么似地
Who? White boys.
谁? 白人小鬼
Talking about the brain-deads in my Kane Street case.
我是说我查的Kane街上的那些脑残
I call him up, I tell him I wanna buy some drugs.
我叫他过来 跟他说要买♥♥些毒品
You know what he says?
你猜他说什么
"Okay, I'll sell you the drugs. How much drugs do you want?"
"好 我卖♥♥给你 你要多少"
I swear to God, Kima, they don't code it,
我对天发誓 Kima 他们不说暗语
they don't ask for a meet, nothing.
不要另行会面 啥都没有
And then when you make the deal, there's no runner, no bullshit.
等交易谈妥了 也没有跑腿的 屁都没一个
It's the guy himself walking up to you, saying:
那家伙自己就过来对你说
"I brought the drugs. Did you bring the money?"
"毒品我带来了 你钱带了没有"
I'm not kidding. I have much respect for black people...
我不是开玩笑 查了那些白♥痴♥两周后...
after working with these idiots for two weeks.
我对黑人兄弟充满了敬仰
If white boys wanna sell drugs in Baltimore,
如果白人小鬼想在Baltimore贩毒
they have to make different laws for it...
他们得重新制定一套法律...
Iike even it out for them.
好对他们"公平"点
Affirmative action.
"平权措施"
Leave no white man behind.
不让一个白人掉队
What the fuck do you want?
Herc 你究竟干什么来了
I need you to do the seizures.
让你没收些东西
You got titles, deeds, registrations? What do you have for me?
有产权证 契约或登记吗 你有哪一样?
Thought you did that. You're the Forfeiture Unit, right?
你不就干这个的吗 你是在财产罚没科 不是吗
I write all the affidavits and the filing for the City Solicitor.
我为市律师撰写陈述书和档案
But you've gotta give me the information on what we're taking.
但你得给我要查抄的东西的文件
That's a fucking hassle.
那太麻烦了
You want the property, do the paperwork.
想要没收 把文书填好
You gotta step up, Herc.
你该长进了 Herc
You don't have me or Carver to lean on here.
现在没有我和Carver帮你
No?
不行?
How about you come on the raids tomorrow?
那你明天来参加搜查怎么样?
Take a few doors with me for old time's sake.
看在过去的份上 跟我一起敲几扇门
You taking doors?
你要入室搜查?
Yeah, two houses and a bar on Kane Street.
嗯 Kane街的两间房♥和一家酒吧
Come on, Kima, mount up with us. I know you miss it.
来吧 Kima 跟我们一起吧 我知道你怀念那种生活
I'm done rolling around the gutter.
我不用在贫民区打滚了
I am inside now.
现在我坐办公室
You're a housecat now?
你现在宅起来了?
I made a promise.
我答应过人家
I gotta say, Kima. If you were a guy...
我得说 Kima 如果你是男的...
and, actually, in some ways you're better than most guys I know.
事实上 从某些方面说 你比我认识的多数男人都要厉害
If you were a guy, your friends would buy you a beer and let you know.
如果你是男的 你的朋友 会给你买♥♥杯啤酒然后跟你说
Let me know what?
跟我说什么
You're fucking whipped. Whipped?
你真♥他♥妈♥惧内 惧内?
Pussy-whipped within an inch of your life.
被老婆整得服服帖帖的
I kid you not.
没开玩笑
So...
那...
So?
那?
So where do we find Omar?
那我们到哪找Omar
Who?
谁
He say anything else?
他还说什么了
No.
没有
Just to come back. All of us.
就让我们所有人回去
How he say it?
他怎么说的
You know, he just said it.
你知道 直说呗
Fuck. Yeah.
靠 就是
Shit.
该死
They holding to it? So far.
还是那样一口咬定? 没错
All right.
好吧
They got the times right?
没弄错时间?
How about the mileage?
里程数呢
All right.
好吧
So I'm gonna ask you one more time.
我再问你一次
You never saw him out the car?
你没见他下过车?
No.
没有
You stayed with him the whole time?
你一直跟他待在一起?
Every minute.
一直
How long before he came out the parking garage?
他出停车场用了多久
How long was he on his own?
他独处的时间多长
Not enough time to do shit, String.
没时间耍花样 String
He was in and out, like, in three minutes.
他进出大概花了三分钟
Chill.
冷静
This shit is fucked up.
东西就这么没了
Look You follow the directions?
听着... 你们完全照着指示?
I did just like you told me. Wrote down the mileage?
就跟你说的一样 里程数记下了?
Yeah. Let me see.
嗯 我看看
See, right there.
看吧 就这
No, you're three-tenths of a mile long, dawg.
不 你多开了十分之三英里 老兄
And if you followed directions, you wouldn't be.
如果你们遵照指示就不会这样了
String, I did everything like I should, man. I swear.
String 该做的我都做了 伙计 我发誓
You got answers?
想清楚了吗
You didn't have to take a detour in Camden...
要不是他们封锁了Boulevard几个街区...
when they shut down a couple of blocks on the Boulevard?
你们就没必要在Camden绕路
You hurt your foot?
你伤了脚?
My foot?
我的脚?
You know, the way you kicked that tire jack.
你知道 你那样踢千斤顶
You was on us the whole time? Who, me?
你一直在监视我们? 谁 我?
Y'all had people following us.
你让人跟踪我们
So where it at?
那东西到底在哪
You know, you should take me with you.
你知道 你该让我跟你一起去
I should meet these guys. If I meet these guys...
我该见见这些人 如果我见了这些人...
we can figure out ways to do business. You know what I'm saying?
我们就能做成生意 知道我在说什么吗
Zig, these guys are real.
Zig 那些家伙是来真的
What, I ain't real?
怎么 我就不是?
Six degrees.
...六度
Everybody's going home to sauerkraut and Santy Claus...
人人都赶回家吃泡菜庆圣诞...
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表