剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
that's 0.25 liters of oxygen per minute...
那就是每分钟0.25升氧气
per victim.
每位受害人
He's a doctor?
他是医生?
A State Bureau of Mines.
矿产局的
Minds? Mines.
心理? 矿产
Officer Tilghman,
Tilghman警官
Officer Tilghman, could I parlay with you for a moment?
Tilghman警官 我俩能一起走走吗?
Barksdale, right? Yeah.
你是Barksdale 对吧? 是的
Listen, I want to know if you can help me No.
瞧 我想知道你能否帮我个忙... 不
Pardon me?
抱歉?
I said, no, motherfucker.
我说 不 狗♥娘♥养♥的
Off the steps.
下楼去
What the fuck are you up to now?
你现在又搞什么鬼?
You're deep into somebody's shit, McNulty. I can tell.
你肯定想狠狠得整谁 我看得出来
This is bullshit.
纯粹扯蛋
Those computations were checked...
这些计算都已验算过...
and confirmed by the medical examiner's office.
也被验尸官办公室确认
They're accurate for time of death to within a three-hour window.
他们能断定死亡过程是三个小时内
Yeah, so you say.
好吧 既然你这么说
Your man in the Marine Unit did the measurements on the container.
你在水警组的手下实地勘测了集装箱
I happen to know my man in the Marine Unit intimately...
我恰巧很了解这个在水警组的手下
and he's, without a doubt, the most swollen asshole...
他 无容置疑 是美国司法部门里
in American law enforcement.
最无♥耻♥的混♥蛋♥
I am not eating 13 murders. No, sir.
我不会接下这13件凶案 不 先生
If they were already dead when the container hit the dock...
要是她们在集装箱到岸之前就死了...
then they were murdered on board ship.
那么她们就是在船上被谋杀的
That means Baltimore County...
那就意味着Baltimore郡...
or Anne Arundel on the other side of the bridge...
或者桥另一边的Anne Arundel郡
and if they're further down the bay,
要是死时还在深海湾
then you fellows with the Coast Guard can take it.
那你们可以再找海岸警卫队一起扛
This is not a city problem.
这不是市局的问题
Talk amongst yourselves.
你们自己谈吧 伙计们
One of you is taking this case home tonight.
今晚你们中有一位将把案子带回去
No, Bill.
不 Bill
The Atlantic Light passed the Key Bridge at 2300 hours...
Atlantic Light号♥在夜里23点整 通过了Key大桥
and laid up at anchor, 2,000 yards off Patapsco...
离Patapsco河道2千码 抛锚
until 0600 hours, when it docked.
直到六点整 它才靠岸
By the map, that's Baltimore city.
而在地图上 那片区域属于Baltimore市
And that put the ship in your jurisdiction...
于是这艘船就在你的辖区内...
for the three-hour window for the time of death.
就在她们死亡的三小时内
Bill, you look like you could use a good cup of coffee.
Bill 你看上去需要好好喝一杯咖啡
Mikey.
Mikey
What's up? No.
你好吗 不行
No, what?
什么不行?
No way, you little rat-faced piece of shit.
它♥妈♥的♥没门 你这贼眉鼠眼的家伙
You fucked up the last two packages I gave you.
之前我给你的两包货都搞砸了
Mikey, look man, that wasn't me.
Mikey 瞧 伙计 那不是我
You got money, Zig, you can buy a little weight.
你要是有钱 Zig 你可以买♥♥个一丁点
You got no money, go fuck yourself.
你没有钱 哪儿凉快哪儿去吧
Mike, I thought we was friends.
Mike 我以为我们是朋友
Did you fuck up the last two packages?
你没搞丢上两包货?
Sort of. Are you beat to shit?
算是吧 有把你揍惨吗?
No. Take a walk, my friend.
没有 滚吧 朋友
What's up, man? What's up, playboy?
你好吗 哥们 你好吗 公子哥
That thing in Atlanta, settled for now.
Atlanta那边 暂时搞定了
So we got that, you know.
我们有货了 你瞧
Good. I ain't call you down for that, man.
好 我打你电♥话♥不是为了这事儿
Called you down here 'cause we got a CO in here with some bullshit.
把你叫到这来 是因为我们和这里的一个看守有点过节
Who? Name is Tilghman.
谁? 名字叫Tilghman
He kin to that boy that Wee-Bey dusted down over in that school lot.
他是Wee-Bey以前在学校停车场里 打死的一个家伙的亲戚
He can't let go of that shit, neither.
他一直耿耿于怀
Tilghman? Right.
Tilghman? 好
Listen, Brianna reminded me, man.
听着 Brianna提醒了我
We got promises we got to keep.
我们得履行承诺
I know, I heard.
我知道 我听说了
You need to get with Dee's girl.
你得去找找Dee的姑娘
Have her bring that young one down here regular.
让她按时把小孩带到这里来
She need to step up and do her fucking part.
她得站出来 做她该做的
All right.
好
How's Dee taking it?
Dee情绪怎么样?
I mean, he gonna do what need to be done, man.
我是说 他该承担的还是得承担
You know what I'm saying? Dee need a little help every now and again.
你懂我的意思吗 Dee时不时地需要一点帮助
You're not out of reach or nothing like that, right?
现在他没有脱离你 是吧?
No, nothing like that.
没 还没那样
You sure?
你确定?
He's carrying a lot of weight for us, man.
他为我们抗了不少
Stringer, he's family, man.
Stringer 他是一家人 伙计
All right? He's family.
好吧 他是一家人
Come on, Jimmy.
继续啊 Jimmy
Take it to the head, baby.
一口干了 宝贝
Come on. Tell her you were first in line.
来啊 告诉她你随时就绪
That's it.
这就对了
There it is.
这就对了
One more, baby, come on. There you go.
还有一杯 宝贝 继续 继续
That's enough. No.
够了 没呢 没呢 没呢
You gotta do all 14 of them bad boys...
你得喝下全部14杯 坏小子
one for every member of the dear family you gave to Cole.
每一杯都代表着你给Cole送去的 她们至亲的敬意
Here's to Ray Cole, a fine detective, and a goodly man.
这杯敬Ray Cole 一位好警♥察♥ 一个好男人
Jimmy, the look on Jay Landsman's face. He nearly fucking cried.
Jimmy 看Jay Landsman的那张脸 他快要哭了
And Rawls!
还有Rawls!
Rawls, I swear to God, the man stayed in his office all day.
Rawls 我发誓 他把自己关在办公室里一整天
All afternoon. He just stayed there with the door closed.
整个下午 他就把自己关在里面
Careful, you're giving me an erection.
小心 你说得我快勃起了
Come on now.
继续啊
Motherfucker, you have outdone yourself this time.
狗♥娘♥养♥的 这回你可是完胜
You ain't never coming back from this, you know that.
从今往后 你是没机会再回来了 你心里一定有数
Lester, what the fuck can they do to me they haven't done?
Lester 他们还能拿我怎样?
I'm riding the goddamn boat.
我它♥妈♥的♥现在只能开条破船
Fuck it, I don't give a shit. Here's to Jane Doe 13.
去它的 我才不在乎呢 这是13号♥无名氏
All right.
好吧
Eleven more years of whatever bullshit they throw at me.
管他们是不是要让我再多呆个11个年头
I'm gonna put in my papers, take the pension and walk.
我就打个报告 拿着抚恤金走人
Eleven's a long time to be on the shelf.
11年可是不短啊
Tell me about it, Mr. 13 years.
你来跟我说说 13年先生
And four months.
零四个月
Fuck it.
去它的
Chew you up, they gotta spit you back out.
他们吃了你 总得再吐出来
Fourteen.
第14杯
He did it.
他做到了
Fuck.
操
Easy, motherfucker, I ain't picking up that shit.
悠着点 臭小子 我才不会扶你呢
Go that way.
走那边 走那边
Man, anybody still in there? They're keeping Lala.
伙计 还有谁在里头? 他们扣下了Lala
He had an old warrant on him.
他身上有旧案
For what? I don't know. Some traffic shit, man.
什么案? 不知道 啥交通罚单之类的吧
The bondsman's inside, trying to get it all figured out.
保释人在里头 想法子搞清楚呢
Man, what the fuck was this all about anyway?
老兄 这它妈到底是犯什么邪?
Jerking us around on the way to work.
在我们上班的路上堵我们
It's a beef I got with a police boss.
是我跟那个警♥察♥局的头头有点过节
Charlie Valchek's little pissant brother.
Charlie Valchek的狗崽子弟弟
You gotta get that taken care of, man.
你得搞定这事 伙计
I mean, this shit is out of hand. I'm gonna take care of it.
我是说 这可有点失控了 我会搞定的
Yeah, y'all need a lift?
嘿 要送你们一程吗?
I'll see you. All right, talk to you.
回见 好 以后聊
That runt wants a war, he's got one.
那个侏儒想开战 那就应战吧
Not supposed to be talking anyway.
反正也不该说
Bunk, Lester.
Bunk...Lester
Yeah.
嗯
You two winners are on the Jane Does.
你们两个胜出 无名尸是你们的了
What? We're not up, Jay.
什么 我们还没轮到呢 Jay
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表