剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
Who you like better?
你更喜欢谁
Ultimate Spiderman or regular Spiderman?
终极蜘蛛侠还是普通那个?
What's the difference?
有什么区别吗
See, I'll have to teach you everything.
看 我什么都得教你
Excuse me, gents.
失陪 先生们
What's up, man? How you liking the library?
怎么样了 伙计? 喜欢图书馆吗
It'll do.
不错
It's easy on you.
工作比较轻松
I know a lot of people put in for the gig, but the gig go to you.
我知道很多人想要这工作 但终究还是归你了
Funny how that go.
到手得多有趣
So you want me to say thanks?
你想我对你说谢谢?
You ain't got to say shit.
你什么都不用说
But you need to take heed of what can be done for you...
但你要搞清楚如果你保持头脑清楚...
if you keep your head straight.
你能得到什么好处
You're just full of favors, ain't you?
你真是助人为乐 不是吗
You shut your mouth and open your mind...
闭上嘴想清楚...
and you ain't gonna be doing but a small piece of this 20.
那你就只用服这20年中的一小段刑期
Just like I'm only gonna do a year or two on this seven.
就像我只用服刑七年中的一两年一样
Feel me?
明白了吗
I got priors.
我有优先考量
Best I can do is half. That's 10. I can count to 10.
最多我只能服一半 10年 还能忍♥受10年
Some shit is coming down, Dee, okay? You need to think.
有些事已经在办了 Dee 好吗 你好好想想
You need to trust, and you need to get your head right.
你得相信我 好好想清楚
Man, my head is where I want it.
伙计 我自有想法
You look dusty lately. So what?
你最近脸色很差 又怎样
What, you my mom up in here now?
怎么 在这里你成我妈了?
That's the weak man's road you're taking.
那是懦弱的人才会干的事
I ain't never seen you as weak.
我从没见你这么懦弱过
Look, I'm just, you know, every now and again.
听着 我只是 你知道 偶尔来点
That's all I got to get my head up out of this shithole.
那是唯一能让我在这屎坑保持清醒的方法
Ain't no more than that? Because if that's all it is...
就没别的了? 因为如果就为那个...
you should be able to give it a rest for a few days.
那你应该能停用几天
Because it ain't no thing, right?
因为对你也不算什么 对吗
Yeah, it ain't no thing.
对 不算什么
Then you gonna do that?
那你会吗?
I'm asking you, man, out of love.
我出于关心才问的
There's always love, Dee.
我始终在关心你 Dee
All right. Yeah.
好吧 会的
A few days. Sure, a few days.
停几天 没问题 停几天
Right.
好
All right, what have you got?
好了 带来了什么货
All digital. Four megapix, 16 megs of memory...
全数码的 四百万像素 16兆存储卡...
3X optical, 4X digital zoom. That's brand new on the market.
3倍光学变焦 4倍数字变焦 都是市场上的新货
That's the Cadillac of cameras right there.
这些可是相机中的凯迪拉克
How many? 400.
多少 400
You are talking a big number. That's showtime. This ain't the WNBA.
那可是个大数目 这是个大动作 不是小打小闹
I'm thinking with these features, this brand...
我想以这性能和品牌...
I can get, maybe, $350 each at retail.
零售价约350美元
All right, cool. Nope, not cool.
好 成交 不行 不成交
$500.
500美元
Yeah, I've been calling some of the local chain stores.
我问了些本地的连锁店
You know, Best Buy, Circuit City.
你知道 百思买♥♥ 电器城
This model goes for $550, $500 when they're on sale.
这型号♥要价550 特♥价♥时也要500
Okay, $500.
好吧 500
Times 400 units, that comes to That's $200,000.
乘以400 就是... 二十万
What are you looking for?
你想要多少
Twenty percent.
百分之二十
There's three of us.
我们有三个人
I want a woman with thin ankles.
我还想要个细足踝的女人呢
But I'm going to go home tonight, and there's going to be my wife.
但今晚回家 看到的还是我的黄脸婆
Eight percent. $16,000.
百分之八 一万六千
That's over $5,000 apiece for you and your friends.
你和你朋友每人能拿超过5000块
$20,000. Upfront.
2万 先付清
Because I like you.
因为我喜欢你
Look at that. It's a Kodak moment in the house.
看看 温馨柯达一刻
I got to run this by my people.
我得跟我的人商量
They okay it, I'm going to give you a call.
他们没问题 我会再联♥系♥你
All right, cool.
好的 成交
Did you see that? Yeah.
你看见了? 嗯
You gonna insult my ace, you check-and-raise piece of shit?
你在侮辱我的A 你加注个鬼啊?
Fuck you, Augie, see it or fold. I'll see it and raise you back.
去你的 Augie 要跟就跟不跟盖牌 我跟 加注
Talk to me, Augie. Tenhut.
说话啊 Augie 立正
Where's the lieutenant?
警督哪去了
He's on the street.
他街上巡逻去了
I'm not a politician. I wouldn't even know how to count votes.
我不是个政客 我连计算选票都不会
Maybe they know it's our time.
也许他们知道轮到我们了
Tony.
Tony
Too soon to call you Commissioner?
现在叫你局长还早了吗
Excuse me one sec.
失陪一下
You sent me humps. Major?
你调给我废物 警长?
You sent me a detail of humps, Ervin.
你调给我一帮废物 Ervin
We can discuss this tomorrow. No, I think we discuss it now...
我们明天再谈 不 我想我们现在就可以谈...
or I'm gonna walk in there and tell Santoni...
或者我就这么过去告诉Santoni...
to vote against this goddamn coronation.
对这该死的加冕礼投反对票
And more than that, I'm gonna talk some shit to some of my friends...
还有更绝的 我会告诉一些朋友...
about what happened at the end of the Barksdale case.
Barksdale案最后发生了什么
You hear me on that?
你听明白了吗
The Barksdale case was a successful prosecution.
Barksdale是一次成功的起诉
Up until our people tried to chase the cash, maybe.
也许到我们的人开始追查账目之前都是
We have a quorum, I believe.
我相信已达到法定人数
Council members can take their seats now.
理事会成员请就坐
Tell you what, Deputy.
告诉你 副局长
You probably still got enough votes...
你可能仍能拿到足够选票...
but I can make it uglier than you want it.
但我能让场面变得比你想象的难看
What do you want, Stan?
你想怎么样 Stan?
I want a real detail, with real police and a real unit commander.
我要一个真正的专案小组 真正的警♥察♥和组长
Fine, done.
行 可以
Give me that black lieutenant that did Barksdale.
给我办Barksdale案的那个警督
Daniels put in his papers. He's gone, out the door.
Daniels已经提出辞呈 他要走了 不玩了
Did he meet the pension board yet?
他去领退休金了吗?
I suggest you talk to the man.
我建议你跟他谈谈
I'll do what I can. Don't fuck with me, Erv.
我尽力而为 别跟我来这套 Erv
I got as many friends here in the hall as you do.
我在这大厅里的朋友跟你一样多
And with what I'm learning about the Barksdale case...
而就我对Barksdale案的理解...
I got all kinds of shit I can throw.
我有的是你的小辫子
Lockdown in 20. All right.
20分钟后关闭 好的
What's up, lce?
什么事 Ice?
You done with that Green Lantern?
你看完那本绿灯侠了?
You can read it, but I want it back.
你那去看吧 但要还我
You hit Dee?
你给Dee了?
Dee ain't up.
Dee不要
Four hundred good cameras, Spiros.
400台上等相机 Spiros牌
Who brought them in?
谁带来的?
The young stevedore, Niko, and that idiot cousin of his.
那个年轻的装卸工 Niko 还有他的白♥痴♥表弟
And I think he uses, too.
我觉得他也在吸
Stefanos.
Stefanos
I don't give a damn nothing about him.
我他妈的毫不关心
Listen, I'm paying 10 cents on the dollar for the cameras.
我付百分之十就可以买♥♥下那些相机
We're going to clear $180,000.
就能净赚18万
What about Niko? He's smart.
Niko呢 他很聪明
Make the deal.
那就交易吧
What the hell's wrong with you tonight?
你♥他♥妈♥今晚怎么回事
What? You're acting normal.
什么 你表现得太正常了
You know what, Dolores?
知道吗 Dolores?
I made money today.
我今天赚钱了
Yeah? What ship was in?
哦? 哪条船
Hey, Zig.
嘿 Zig
Shot and a beer, Dolores.
来杯烈酒和一杯啤酒 Dolores
Frank Sobotka says I needed it.
Frank Sobotka说我得喝点
Thanks.
谢了
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表