剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
Fucking a.
帅呆了
By aBu 20170929
火线重案组 第二季 第十集 风雨欲来
Yeah, shit is good. Here.
嗯 货不错 给
Next time we re-up, though... tell Moe man we need
听着 下回再补货的时候 告诉Moe我们需要
about 700, 800 more of them dimes, all right?
再加个七八百包 懂吗
I ain't even seen shit like this since I don't know when.
我♥操♥ 我从没见过这么好卖♥♥的货
Same with the jumbos?
Jumbo也是?(混合了高纯度可♥卡♥因♥的大♥麻♥)
Yeah, better get more of those, too.
嗯 最好都多带点
What the fuck is up now? String, what's up, man?
我♥操♥又有什么事? String 你好 伙计
What up? Can't call it.
你好 电♥话♥没法说
How's our package?
我们的货怎么样
How's it look? Shit is good.
你自己看 货很好
See these Eastside motherfuckers over here?
看见从东区来的家伙没?
I want you to extend to these motherfuckers...
我要你好好招待那些家伙...
all the hospitality that West Baltimore is famous for. You heard?
我们西区可是有热情好客的美名 听见了吗?
Yeah, you want us to fuck them up? No, dawg.
你想让我们把他们赶走? 不 小伙
We're giving them 221, 734, and Saratoga.
给他们221栋734栋 还有Saratoga街的那栋
We keep the rest. If anybody start any shit...
剩下的我们留下 要是有任何人找茬...
they'll have to answer to me, all right? Directly.
他们就直接来找我 懂吗? 直接找我
You heard me, right?
你听到了吧?
All right.
好的
What are these off-brand niggers gonna do with a project tower?
这些外人来公房♥区干嘛?
Fall back, young 'un.
一边呆着去 小伙
We're gonna show y'all motherfuckers how to grind out here, all right?
我们要给你们这群鸟人看看 我们是怎么在这儿打拼的
Hey, String.
嗨 String
I heard you, man, I did.
我听见你说的了 伙计 我听见了
But this shit right here, it don't make no sense.
但是这事儿没道理啊
You like the new product we selling?
你喜欢我们的新品 对吧?
It make sense now?
有道理了吧
Where are we at with our Boss Man?
对于老大 我们调查的如何了?
We should be up on his phone soon.
我们应该很快就能监听他的电♥话♥了
The PC is there, no question.
涉案依据摆在那儿呢 毋庸置疑
We get up on his cell phone, he's done.
一旦监听了他的手♥机♥ 他就完了
We'll ID him, no problem. I don't know.
我们就能查清他的身份 没问题的 我说不好
They came down on that warehouse phone when we spooked them.
我们当初刺探的时候 他们就停用了仓库电♥话♥
Sobotka's cell phone, too. We might be going up on a dead line.
Sobotka的手♥机♥也是 也许会是个死胡同
This is the other way to go.
还有一个办法
Compared to the wiretap, it's the longer way around.
和监听相比 这方法得放"长线"
But still, if he's changing up on his cell phone...
不过 要是他真换了手♥机♥...
Over the last week or so...
大概在上周
we've not only confirmed the identities of some of the key players...
我们不仅确认了几名主要嫌疑犯的身份...
we've also got GPS trackers on all their cars.
还在他们的车上装了GPS追踪器
First of all...
首先是...
Eton Ben-Eleazer. He's the drug Lieutenant in the warehouse.
Eton Ben-Eleazer 他在货仓负责毒品
Eton. Whatever.
是Eton 随便
Our madam, Miss llona Petrovna.
我们的女士 Ilona Petrovna小姐
George Glekas, who runs the appliance store over in Highlandtown...
George Glekas 他在高地区有家电器维修店
and the probable fence for the organization.
也是这个组织的外♥围♥门面
We followed some of them in real time.
我们实时跟踪他们中的一些人
With this little toy here, there's something else we can do.
通过这些小装置 我们可以另有作为
That's seven days of where our targets have been, sped up.
这是7天之内 我们的目标去过的地方的速览
And lookit. Two locations only where three or four cars stopped
看这儿 只有这两个地方... 有3 4两车同时停下
at the same time for more than five minutes.
一起逗留了超过5分钟
One "X" is a dive of a diner down on South Clinton.
这个X标记的是一家位于南Clinton的路边小吃店
The other is on the western shore of Fort Howard down past Edgemere.
另一处是在Edgemere南边 Howard堡的西岸
We get up on these locations,
我们监视这些地方
maybe we get a photo of the Boss Man. Or a tag number.
也许可以拍到一张老大的照片 或者车牌
It's totally cool. Where did you even get this stuff?
棒极了 你从哪搞到这些东西的
DEA for the trackers.
药管局提供的追踪器
McNulty pulled the software from his pals at the FBI field office.
McNulty从FBI当地办事处的伙计那儿 搞来了追踪软件
We can pull Herc and Carver off the warehouse and give them the diner.
我们可以让Herc和Carver 从货仓撤出来去监视小吃店
McNulty, Bunk, you guys take Fort Howard.
McNulty Bunk 你们负责Howard堡
What the fuck, Frank?
搞什么 Frank
You might as well start posting them things, right?
你不妨就直接贴出来吧
I mean, shit, if you're gonna run, you might as well come out and say so.
我是说 该死的 如果你要竞选 你不妨站出来直说
It ain't personal, Ott.
这不是为我自己考虑 Ott
I want to finish what I started with the dredging issue.
我只是想把我提出的疏浚工程做完
And you don't think I'm good enough to handle it.
而你觉得我没本事搞定
It ain't about that, kiddo.
不是这个意思 小子
Ott, listen to me!
Ott 听我说
What the fuck do you want me to do? Tell him where the money comes from?
你♥他♥妈♥要我怎么做? 告诉他钱是从哪儿来的?
I.B.S?
码头工会?
Not to brag, but union racketeering is one thing the Bureau does well.
不是自夸 我们FBI调查团伙诈骗案是得心应手
That is exactly what I wanted to hear.
这就是我想听到的
This case needs closure, boys.
这个案子要尽快了结 伙计们
And in my heart of hearts...
并且我由衷地认为...
I know you're the kind of bastards to put Sobotka where he needs to be.
你们是能把Sobotka绳之以法的人
One other thing you Federals can help me with.
还有一件你们FBI可以帮我的事
And if you don't mind,
如果可以的话
a little discretion is called for.
请尽量谨慎处理
That, right there, is the district surveillance van...
这上面的是我区一辆刑侦车...
which was fully equipped when it disappeared.
丢的时候还是满载着装备
A surveillance van? Sobotka stole it.
一辆刑侦车? Sobotka偷了它
Now it's l-don't-know-where.
现在它不知所踪
The last picture was from Seattle...
最后一张照片是在西雅图...
but I got prints...
但是我从另外两个地方的...
from two other places, see?
照片上发现了指纹 瞧
You reported the van stolen, right?
你上报了这件盗车案 对吧?
It was my feeling
我觉得
that the theft of a vehicle from a departmental lot...
一起发生在警局停车场的偷车案...
would reflect poorly on the department.
会使警局蒙羞
The thing is, I know you boys have got enough reach...
其实 我知道你们有办法...
to maybe get the van back without no big dustup.
把车弄回来而不引起骚动
As a favor for me having brought you the whole case.
作为我给你们整个案子的回报
Motherfucking Eastside need to get their asses back across town where they belong.
狗♥日♥的♥东区王八蛋 应该滚回自己的地盘去
Yo, man, we run them off, we run off the good dope so...
哟 伙计 把他们赶走 就是把好货赶走...
I'm just saying
我只是说
they all the time hustling around cutting prices and doing shit.
他们总是到处压价抢生意
It ain't right.
这不对
Walk, nigger.
跟我来 伙计
Yo, what's up, soldier?
哟 怎么了 士兵
Looking maybe to do something here.
看看能不能搞点货
With him? This motherfucker?
和他 这王八蛋?
I saw him over on Ashland last week selling burns.
我上周在Ashland看见他卖♥♥假货
Fuck y'all, nigger. Look, what did he say?
操♥你♥大♥爷♥ 死鬼 瞧 他开价多少?
$25, two dimes and a coke kicker.
25块 两包货外加一支可♥卡♥因♥
I'll give you two dimes for $15, plus the ice on top for free. What?
我15块卖♥♥你两包 外加免费顶级冰♥毒♥ 咋样?
That'll work.
成交
Take it in the lobby. I'll be right behind you.
先到门廊那儿 我就在你后面
That's what's up, see? The game now
这才对 看见了没? 现在
is that we gotta sell more of this good shit than they do.
我们要努力比他们卖♥♥得多
What? Get the fuck out of here!
什么 给我滚远
You mean to tell me there's a Westside nigger...
你是想告诉我 西区能有黑鬼...
who knows how to sell shit without sticking a pistol in a fiend's face?
可以不动刀不动枪 不搞强买♥♥强卖♥♥?
Yeah, dawg.
是啊 伙计
And you better get used to it. 'cause y'all ain't selling shit
你们最好趁早习惯 因为你们以后一包也卖♥♥不出去了!
until we bone-ass dry. Believe that.
除非我们卖♥♥到断货 相信我!
All right, nigger. Whatever, man.
好吧 小子 随便你 伙计
All right, cottage-cheese, chest-ass motherfucker.
好的 软蛋大奶的贱B
Where do you want it?
这东西放哪儿
There's good.
那边就行
Easy.
小心点
We could help you set it up.
我们可以帮你装好
You have a surveillance to cover?
你们不用去监视吗?
I got that feeling again. Like they don't think we're potty trained.
我又有那种感觉了 当我们没学过怎么坐马桶似的(给小孩和宠物的训练)
Can I help you?
有事吗
FBI. Lt. Daniels?
我们是FBI Daniels警督在吗
He's in his office.
在他办公室
Without that billboard in my face, I wouldn't have known.
要是没那证件在我脸前晃 我还真瞧不出来
How could you have known?
怎么看得出来啊
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表