剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
on anything up to aggravated assault.
这张就是你的一次性免罪金牌
Why thank you, ma'am. No, thank you.
多谢 女士 不 谢谢你
A rare pleasure.
难得有幸
Time for the ceremonial eyefuck.
该仪式性地眉来眼去一下
Come see me down the Cut, you punk-ass snitch.
你等着瞧吧 你这畜生告密者
I'll shove a shiv down your cocksucking throat!
我要把刺刀插♥进♥你的贱喉咙!
You think on it, Bird.
继续YY吧 Bird
You think on Brandon while you doing that time?
坐牢时你就好好想着Brandon 听见没?
I'm gonna see you, man, I swear to God!
我会收拾你的 伙计 我向上帝发誓!
Fuck that, I'll do you like a dog. You really see him shoot the man?
去你♥妈♥的♥ 我会像狗一样干♥你♥ 你真看见他开枪杀人了?
You really asking?
你当真问我?
But it's fucked because the man got to where he needed to be...
但结局不好 那男人去了他该去的地方...
and she wasn't even worth it.
而她根本不值得他这么做
Daisy wasn't nothing past any other bitch, anyway, you know?
你瞧 Daisy(书中的女主角)和其他娘们一个德行
And he did all that for her
他为她做了所有的一切
and in the end, it ain't amount to shit.
而结果什么也得不到
Fitzgerald said that there were no second acts in American lives.
作者Fitzgerald说过"美国人的生命中没有第二幕"(人生不能卷土重来)
Do you believe that? Man, shit, we locked up.
你们相信这一点吗? 伙计 靠 我们被关着呢
We best not believe that, right?
我们最好别信它 对吧?
He's saying that the past is always with us.
他说过去的经历一直伴随着我们
And where we come from, what we go through...
我们从何而来 经历何事...
how we go through it, all that shit matters.
如何面对 一切都息息相关
I mean, that's what I thought he meant.
我的意思是 这就是我对他的理解
Go ahead.
继续
Like at the end of the book, you know?
你瞧 就像书中结尾那样
Boats and tides and all.
船 潮汐 所有的东西
It's like you can change up, right?
就好像你能有所改变一样 对吧?
You can say you're somebody new,
你可以说你是个新人了
you can give yourself a whole new story...
你可以开始一段新故事...
but what came first is who you really are...
但是最先面对的总是 你到底是谁...
and what happened before is what really happened.
而已经发生的一切才是真实发生过的
And it don't matter that some fool say he different...
而一些白♥痴♥说自己与众不同 有什么用?
'cause the only thing that can make you different...
因为唯一能让你与众不同的...
is what you really do or what you really go through.
是你的做作所为 或是你的亲身经历
Like, you know, like all them books in his library.
你瞧 就像图书馆里所有的书
Now, he fronting with all them books...
尽管 他面对所有这些书...
but if we pull one down off the shelf,
但如果我们从书架取下一本
ain't none of the pages ever been opened.
发现没有一页被翻过
He got all them books, and he ain't read near one of them.
他有所有的书 却一本也没读过
Gatsby, he was who he was,
盖茨比 他就是他
and he did what he did...
做了他做过的事
and 'cause he wasn't ready to get real with the story...
可因为他还没准备认清现实...
that shit caught up to him.
于是只能遭殃
I think, anyway.
这就是我的想法
Sorry, homey.
抱歉 伙计
You done with your trial?
你的审判结束了?
All right then, let's take her on out.
那好 我们把宝贝开出去
Tomorrow. I'm back with you tomorrow, Diggsy.
明天吧 明天我回来和你一起 Diggsys
You got something else to do today?
你今天还有事做?
Yeah, last bit of business.
是 还有点小事要办完
This is your business.
这才是你的事
This is retirement.
这是退休生活
And after today, I'm retired.
今天过后 我就退休
Talk when I say, not before.
我让你开口再开口
Tovarich. Serge, my nigger.
同志(俄语 非彼同志) Serge 我的兄弟
You're losing weight. Shit.
你都瘦了 哪有
You are down to nothing.
你都快瘦没了
In this country, supermarkets are cathedrals.
在这个国家 超♥市♥就是教堂
I worry for you, buddy. How your peoples, dog?
我为你感到担心 你的伙计们怎么样了?
Same, good.
一样 挺好
You talk to the man about that other thing, right?
你跟那人谈过那件事了 对吧?
Because I can get behind that business in a big way.
因为我可是会不遗余力地支持
We will talk later. Now, another business.
我们等会儿再谈这个 现在说另一件事
Right.
好的
This the man with the raggedy-ass Camaro?
就是这家伙有辆破烂大黄蜂?
Wasn't mine, it was my cousin's. It wasn't all that raggedy.
不是我的 是我表弟的车 而且那车不烂
Sorry. Nicky is with us. His cousin....
抱歉 Nicky是和我们一起的 可惜他表弟....
But family cannot be helped.
但家庭是无法选择的
Who you telling?
那还用说
I got motherfucking nephews and in-laws
我有一堆混♥蛋♥侄子和媳妇的侄子
fucking all my shit up all the time.
总是给我捣蛋
And it ain't like I can pop a cap in their ass
而且看起来我没法收拾掉他们
and not hear about it Thanksgiving time.
免得在感恩节被抱怨死
For real, I'm living life with some burdensome niggers.
说真的 我有一堆麻烦精要关照
So what the fuck?
那么怎么了?
You ain't pay my boy Cheese, and Cheese ain't paying me, right?
你要是没法付钱给我小弟Cheese 他就没法付钱给我 对吧?
I ain't talking about all the money in the world.
我不是说钱都要给我挣到
But it ain't like Cheese be in a position out on that corner...
但是Cheese不能在那街头
to let your cuz exemplify shit, you feel?
让你表弟竖个坏榜样 明白不?
The man cut you some slack...
给你免了单...
and soon every fucking-up white boy be on his titty.
很快所有其他混♥蛋♥白仔就会效仿
We wanna pay what we owe. The $2,700 anyway.
无论如何 我们会付我们所欠的2700
We're gonna have it soon enough.
很快我们就能拿到钱
Your man doubled it, though.
而你的人把钱加倍了
He also burned the car.
他还烧了车
Now the blue book on that Camaro was $5,100.
现在大黄蜂的售价是5100
Now, let me understand.
现在让我想想
You gonna come up in here, having fucked up a package...
你坏了生意 还跑到这来
asking me to tell Cheese, who you fucked it up on...
让我去告诉被你坏了生意的Cheese
to pay you out $2,400.
付你2400?
He gets to keep the Camaro.
他可以留着那辆大黄蜂
Just how good a friend is this motherfucker to y'all?
这狗♥娘♥养♥的和你们有多铁?
The Cheese ain't gonna be happy having to pay me back...
Cheese 对还我钱可不会高兴...
so I would advise y'all to give him some distance.
所以我建议你们都离他远点
Just so he don't come back on my cousin.
只要他不回头找我表弟
Anyway, thanks for being straight on this.
无论如何 感谢你这么通情达理
Fool, if it wasn't for Serge here...
白♥痴♥ 要不是Serge在这...
you and your cuz both would be cadaverous motherfuckers.
你和你表弟就都是它♥妈♥的♥干尸了
I went through INS, customs, even the State Department. Nothing.
我查了移♥民♥局 海关 甚至国♥务♥院♥ 一无所获
It's time, Jimmy.
时间到了 Jimmy
You did what you could, right?
你尽力了 对吧?
Yeah, fuck it, let her go.
是的 不管了 送她走吧
This one to the anatomy board in the morning.
今早就把她送去解剖室
Jane Doe on the paperwork.
记下是无名氏
Ain't right, Doc.
这不对 医生
What the fuck ever is?
什么时候对过?
You leave it to Avon...
你把事情交给Avon...
he's gonna get some years off your sentence.
他会帮你减几年刑
No doubt, knowing Avon.
我相信 Avon我了解
It's all good, D.
一切都安排好了 D
Just show up, and say what Levy tells you to.
就是露一下面 把Levy告诉你的说一下
What the hell is wrong with you?
你到底出犯什么浑?
I'm asking you.
我在问你
Those hot shots, that was Avon.
那些掺了毒的货 是Avon干的
I want you home, D.
我要你回家 D
You asked me to carry this. I'm carrying it.
你要我扛下来 我抗着呢
This is mine, right here, right now.
这就是我 就在此地 就在此时
Boy, you ain't listening to me. I am telling you-
孩子 你没听我说 我告诉你...
Ma. Ma. You remember we used to lived on Linden Avenue?
妈 妈 还记得我们住在Linden大道吗?
Remember that house?
记得那所房♥子吗?
I was about 6 or 7 years old.
那时我6-7岁
I was playing on the porch.
我在门廊上玩
Them twins came by, started picking on me,
那两个双胞胎过来惹我
messing with me.
欺负我
Remember that?
记得不?
I'm banging on the door, trying to get inside...
我使劲敲门 想进房♥子...
and you standing right there to open the door...
你就站在那 开了门...
except you ain't letting me inside.
却不让我进去
You told me to go back out there and fight them...
而是让我回去 反抗他们...
whether I lose or not.
无论是输是赢
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表