剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
We caught that double in Pimlico last week.
上个星期我们刚刚接了Pimlico的双重谋杀
Cole's gonna take the double.
由Cole来接双重谋杀案
You two got pussy in a can. Jay, that ain't right.
你们俩查集装箱里的女人 Jay 这可不对
You know what ain't right?
你知道什么才不对吗?
Our squad has a negative clearance rate for the year.
我们小队今年的破案率是负数
A negative rate.
负数
Now, I'm not saying Ray Cole isn't a good detective.
我不是说Ray Cole不是个好探员
But I need those 14 cases to go black...
但是我得把这14件案子"变黑"(黑色表示已破案)
so I got my best people on it.
所以我要派上最好的手下
Ray.
Ray
Lay it on them.
交给他们
Name and number of the port cop who processed the scene.
发现现场的港口警♥察♥的名字和电♥话♥
And the best of luck to you in all your future endeavors, Detectives.
祝你们未来的辛苦能有回报 警探们
Motherfucker.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Beatrice Russell.
Beatrice Russell
She pretty at least?
她起码够养眼吧?
Last night, you're too drunk to fuck.
昨晚 你醉得操不动
Today, you're too hung over.
今天 你又完全宿醉中
What's the most useless thing on a woman?
什么东西对女人最没用?
What? A drunken lrishman.
什么? 一个喝醉的爱尔兰男人
But you're not really lrish, are you?
其实你不是真正的爱尔兰人 对吧?
I had 14 shots of Jameson. How's that for green?
我连喝了14杯Jameson(爱尔兰威士忌)够格了吧?
You're green, all right.
你是够格了 好吧
You're also an idiot. Who does 14 shots?
你也是个笨蛋 谁会连喝14杯
You're a child, McNulty.
你真是个孩子 McNulty
Show up at my door at 2:00 a.m. again without invitation...
以后凌晨两点 再不请自来
I will call the cops.
我就报♥警♥了
Why would you wanna do that?
你怎么会那么做?
Jimmy.
Jimmy
Am I your girlfriend? No. Your wife? No. Your soul mate? No.
我是你的女朋友吗 不是 你的老婆? 不是 你的知己?不是
What the fuck am l, Jimmy?
我它♥妈♥的♥到底算什么 Jimmy?
We're good together.
我们在一起挺合得来
Answer the question.
回答问题
I've been pretty honest with you.
我一直对你很坦诚
My wife wants to put it back together again, I'm gonna go for it, right?
我老婆想破镜重圆 我也这么打算 好吧
You know, what with the kids and all....
你瞧 一起带孩子们...
You got any aspirin?
你有阿司匹林吗?
For Christ's sake, Ronnie, I'm dying in here.
看在上帝的份上 Ronnie 我要死了
A real police department would have an elevator.
一间真正的警♥察♥局会有电梯
So you Russell?
你就是Russell?
Bunk Moreland.
Bunk Moreland
Lester Freamon.
Lester Freamon
I'm still on hold with the Coast Guard, Delaware River Detachment.
我还在等海岸警卫队 Delaware河分队的回音
What do we know?
我们知道什么?
Atlantic Light is in Philly, heading for Port of Elizabeth tonight.
Atlantic Light正停靠在费城 今晚会开往Elizabeth港口
I'm trying to get them to hold her.
我正想请求他们 帮忙拦截
Anyone from your CID working this?
你们刑侦组有谁在负责此案吗?
Nope. I heard there's a big argument over jurisdiction...
没有 我听说大家对管辖权很有争议
and your colonel made everybody mad.
你们警监得罪了所有人
All you get is me.
你们只有我可以找了
Still on hold?
还在等待中?
We can call this in from the road.
我们可以上路再打
You're with City Homicide?
你们是市局凶杀科的?
You must know Jimmy McNulty. Yeah, he's dead to us.
那你一定知道Jimmy McNulty吧 是的 我们当他已经死了
Gentlemen, make yourselves at home.
先生们 请随意
I've seen worse.
我见过更糟的
It's leased by the Highway Authority, but we can use it for an off-site.
这是公路管理局出租的 但是我们可以用它做驻外办事处
Furnace work? It does.
暖气炉能用吗? 能
And the phone lines.
还有电♥话♥线
You'll need window units if you're here come summer...
要是你们得在这儿呆到夏天 那就需要按个窗机空调
but somehow I got a feeling...
但是我觉得...
that you gents will put together a case quicker than that.
各位能齐心协力 在那之前结案
Now, this here...
现在 这位...
is my district investigator, Roland Pryzbylewski.
是我辖区的调查员 Roland Pryzbylewski
Kid's a prodigy.
小子有天分
Anything you need from me, you go to him.
你们有任何需要 都可以找他
Gentlemen,
先生们
the target is Frank Sobotka...
目标人物是Frank Sobotka...
and anyone Frank Sobotka does his dirt with.
以及所有和Frank Sobotka狼狈为奸的人
Roland will fill you in on the details. Good hunting.
Roland会告诉你们细节 祝马到成功
So who signs the overtime slips?
那谁签加班单
Son of a bitch. You are a fucking thief, aren't you?
狗♥娘♥养♥的 你还真是个江洋大盗
This is where our taxes go. I do good work, don't l?
这就是我们的税钱换来的东西 我这手很漂亮 是吧
Let's get it on the fucking can now.
让我们现在就把它送进箱子里去
Horseface, you son of a bitch.
Horseface 你这婊♥子♥养♥的♥
Christ, I'm gonna bust the only nut I got left.
天 我剩下的那颗蛋蛋都要崩了
Ain't no heavier than the pallets we usually handle.
加油 伙计们 还没我们平常的托盘重呢(承重一般为一吨♥)
Finishing touch, boys.
最后的点睛之笔 小子们
Bon voyage.
一路平安啊
There she goes.
她上路了
This area's restricted.
抱歉 这里是管制区
Yes, sir, no problem.
好的 长官 没问题
Amir, why don't we sail? They're holding the ship.
Amir 我们怎么还没开船? 他们把船拦下了
Who? Coast Guard, the Americans.
谁? 海岸警卫队 美国人
Why?
为什么?
Fuck, Sergei, you almost break my hand.
操 Sergei 你差点弄断我的手
Bring him up!
把他带上车!
Have a good day, Officer. Okay, I'll see you.
祝你过得愉快 警官 好的 回见
Now get up in there.
来享受一下吧
Last call before lock-down.
宵禁前最后的招待
Make it snappy now.
利索一点
How you like that?
喜欢吗?
It's good, baby, it's beautiful.
不错 宝贝 很好
Nice. Smooth.
不错 挺纯
Most def, man.
多谢 伙计
Man, watch your back, be good, baby.
伙计 小心背后 多保重
What up, man?
怎么样 哥们
Yeah, he left that in here.
嗯 他把那落下了
It's his.
是他的
So how you doing?
那你还好吧?
All right.
挺好
Yeah?
是吗?
Me and you gonna need to talk.
我们需要谈一谈
So who's on board?
谁在船上?
Thirty-eight in the crew, 14 are Yemeni.
38个船员 14个也门人
Eight are Sri Lankan.
8个斯里兰卡人
There are five Filipinos and the rest are from here, there, and back again.
5个菲律宾人 剩下的都是游民
Anybody speak English? What you're asking them about...
有谁讲英文吗? 你问他们的问题...
I'll be amazed if any of them manages a word.
如果有谁能回答上一句 我就惊艳了
Where's your captain?
你的船长呢?
At the Coast Guard office.
在海岸警卫队的办公室
Angry as hell because we're due on a New Jersey pier tomorrow morning.
气死他了 因为明天我们 要停靠到新泽西的一个码头
You ain't gonna make it.
你们到不了了
I gotta tell you, every day that you hold us costs the shipping agent $100,000.
我告诉你们 你们多扣我们一天 船舶代理就要多花费10万美元
The Atlantic Light is a huge enterprise. The Atlantic Light is a crime scene.
Atlantic Light号♥是艘大家伙 Atlantic Light号♥是个犯罪现场
Don't try to play tough guy.
别想装硬汉
I'm not the one getting my ass kicked.
会受苦的不是我
Talk to me!
回答我!
Tell me what I need to know.
告诉我 我该知道的
Get him up.
让他起来
Talk about the girls. No girls, nothing.
说说那些姑娘 没有姑娘 没有
No English.
不会英文
You no speak English, but you know how to run?
你不会英文 却知道怎么跑?
Why you run from ship?
你干嘛从船上逃走?
What the fuck that suppose to mean?
那是它♥妈♥的♥什么意思?
They got him in Philadelphia.
他们在费城抓住了他
He jumped when he found out the Coast Guard was gonna hold the ship.
他发现海岸警卫队扣留船只时 跳船逃了
What is he?
他哪儿的?
Sergei says he looks like an Arab.
Sergei说他像阿♥拉♥伯人
He don't know nothing.
他什么都不知道
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表