剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
Avon's father was plain evil, and the son ain't no better.
Avon的父亲恶贯满盈 他的儿子也好不到哪儿去
Neither is Stringer, now that we making a list.
Stringer也是 我们现在都看清楚了
I'm going hard after Stringer.
我要好好教训一下Stringer
No point in trying to talk you back down, I suppose.
我猜现在要让你打消这个念头 已经不可能了
You been my bank for how long and gonna ask me something like that?
你当我账房♥多久了 居然还会这么问我?
How you gonna get at him?
你打算怎么报复他?
I don't even know, Butch.
我还不知道 Butch
Take some time and think on it.
得花时间想一想
One thing for sure, though, the man got to be got, you feel me?
不过有件事是肯定的 此仇不报非君子 你明白吗?
What you see, Butch?
你觉得呢 Butch?
Too much, boy.
太多的恩怨了 孩子
Too damn much.
多得算不清
A lot happened overnight.
一夜之间发生了很多事
Not to us.
我们没有
Look, this isn't personal... FuckingA, right.
瞧 这不是针对个人... 太对了 没错
We're not even people in this unit. We're your goddamn pack mules.
我们甚至不算这组里的"人" 我们只是给你们做牛做马
"Sit on this house, transport this mope, wait for that one."
"监视这房♥子 押送这个混♥蛋♥ 等待那一个"
That's part of the job.
这是工作的一部分
The job had a little more rip-and-run to it, the way I remember it.
我记得的工作 是去追捕毒贩
These cases are more than that.
这些案子远不止这样
We're putting people in jail with phone taps and typewriters.
我们利用电♥话♥监听和记录 把疑犯送进监狱
So you're saying we ain't up to it.
那么你是说我们还没这本事?
I saw on the postings that Major Colvin needs a sergeant in the Western.
我看到西区的Colvin警长 招募警监的海报
Flex squad. And the last time I checked, I had stripes.
机动小队 没错的话 我已经是带衔的了
Eastside, Westside.
东区 西区
Cats and dogs, sleeping together.
阿狗阿猫 同床而眠(上句是"猪猡上天 地狱结冰")
Shit. I'm late for something.
该死 我有事要迟到了
You say you want everybody that came on the port that day?
你说你要找所有那天来码头的人?
No, we're looking for anything out of the ordinary. Probably at night.
不 我们只是在查异常情况 很可能是发生在晚上
Oh, unusual. You should've said so.
哦 不寻常的 你应该早说
What you asked for before... That's what we...
你之前要求的是... 那是我们...
You're right, sir, absolutely right. Just see if there's anything like that.
你说得对 长官 一点没错 看看是不是有异常情况
Nope, all I got is usual.
不 我只看到一切正常
All right. Any way you could give us the name...
好吧 只要你能给我们一个那天晚上
of the security officer that was on this pier that night?
在码头巡逻的保安名字
What was that date again?
再说一遍那天是几号♥
February 5.
2月5日
You had the Atlantic Light on that pier from 6:00 p.m.
大西洋灯号♥在当晚六点靠港
That was Walt. Walt Stokes.
那是Walt...Walt Stokes
Is he working tonight?
他今晚上班吗?
It's Tuesday. Walt's off on Tuesdays.
今天是星期四 Walt星期四不上班
What do you want Walt for?
你们找Walt干嘛?
See if he can make any of these.
瞧瞧他能不能认出这些人
Wouldn't do much good.
也许没什么用
Afraid Walt's not as up to speed as the rest of us.
恐怕Walt的反应还不及我们剩下的人
Seeing as you've come all this way, though...
不过看在你们大老远来的份上...
you might want to have a look-see at the videotapes.
也许你们想看一眼录像带
$300 for a stroller?
300元买♥♥辆婴儿车?
I know, I know. Cost more than your first car, right?
我知道 我知道 比你第一辆车还贵 对吧?
A hooptie, no doubt?
一辆老爷车 对吧?
We're so gonna need one of these.
我们也会很需要这些
Look at this, Kima.
看这个 Kima
Blue's Clues juice box holder.
Blue's Clues(一档婴儿早教节目)出品的饮料杯托
If the kid can't hold on to a little old box without no help, we got problems.
如果宝宝连个小纸盒都拿不住 那我们就真有麻烦了
Okay, listen.
好吧 听着
This baby is gonna come out of my belly and need both of us, forever.
这孩子会从我肚子里生出来 从此以后都会需要我们两人的照顾
You understand?
你明白吗
I mean, it may not be real for you yet.
也许你还没怎么当真
But, goddamn it, it's real for me.
但是 该死的 我已经有了切身感受
Nick.
Nick
Nicky.
Nicky
What's gonna happen, Nicky?
以后会怎样 Nikcy?
Nicky?
Nicky?
That can on the fifth wheel there.
被架在那的集装箱
By the plan, it's a hot box, but there's no one on a pick-up.
计划里 它是个烫手货 但是没人来领
Where's it from? Le Havre, France.
从哪儿来的? 法国的勒阿弗尔
Fuck it, then. Dump her.
去它的 扔了它
Lester, the drug talk coming from Proposition Joe's people...
Lester 在仓库电♥话♥停用之前
before the warehouse phone came down.
"建议乔"的人打进来要毒品的电♥话♥
Those were for steady re-ups, right?
通常数量都很稳定 对吗?
We weren't up on that wire long, but, yeah, three weeks in a row.
那条线我们没有监听太久 不过是的 连续三周都是
How much? Five or six LaZBoys at a clip, to start.
有多少? 开始是5到6个"按♥摩♥沙发"
Last call to Eton's cell phone, the re-up went to 12.
最后一次他们打给Eton 在电♥话♥里要了12个
He doubles his re-up to 12 kilos?
他加倍了他的提货量 要到12公斤?
That's her right there.
就是它
They ain't doing the dirt, though.
不过他们没有玩猫腻
Team leader, keep an eye on that can till we post.
小队长 盯紧那个我们通知的集装箱
Copy.
收到
Sorry to hear about my boy Sergei.
很遗憾听到我的朋友Sergei的事
Eton, too.
还有Eton
You lost some good people.
你失去了几个不错的手下
There'll be some new faces soon.
很快会有新面孔出现
A week or so. They'll find you.
一星期左右 他们会来找你
Just as they'll find the others that work with us.
以及其他我们的合作对象
A week?
一个星期?
I ain't got enough of your good shit to last much past that.
你的好东西可不够我撑到那个时候
You got anything to lay off before you leave?
在你走之前 有什么可以先垫垫饥吗?
The last shipment is lost.
最后一船东西丢了
Lost? How you mean?
丢了? 你什么意思?
The police may be sitting on it.
也许被警♥察♥盯上了
You ain't sure?
你确定?
There's more where that came from.
以后还会有的
Always, there is more.
总是还会有的
All right, then.
那么好吧
I'm gonna let your new people find me.
我等你的新人来找我
Have a safe trip.
一路平安
Where you say you off to again?
你说你要去哪儿?
There's 12 in this, 15 in that.
这箱12包 那箱15包
And if the rest of them holds this same pattern...
如果剩下的都是这么个装法
Maybe 200 kilos of raw left on the pier.
那码头上大约有200公斤的纯货
The Greeks are definitely in the wind.
希腊人绝对是逃之夭夭了
And we are in the dark.
我们成了无头苍蝇
You want us to take it down to the customs shed, or what?
你想让我们把它送到海关仓库 还是怎样?
No, you're gonna seal it up and sit on it.
不 你把它封好了 监视它
If we're lucky, someone will come calling in a day or so.
如果我们走运 几天内会就有人来申领
You that lucky?
你们能走运吗?
If they didn't get onto us when they did, this might've been a hell of a case.
要是没让他们发现我们 也许会牵出一起大案
It's on you.
看你的了
Ambushed? In his own goddamn room?
偷袭? 发生在他的房♥间里?
Yeah, he gonna be all right, but he...
是的 他会好起来 不过他...
I don't give a fuck about how he gonna be, man.
我才不在乎他会怎样 伙计
You put on out-of-town talent at a high price...
你高价请来的世外高手
you expect them to get the motherfucking job done.
当然是期待他们能完成使命
He said that thing between us is...
他说我们之间的事...
How did he put it? Absolved.
他怎么说的 不需计较了
Absolved? What the fuck do that mean?
不需再计较了? 它♥妈♥的♥什么意思啊
Mouzone booked out, we worse off than when he came.
Mouzone拍屁♥股♥走了 我们只会比他来之前更糟
If word gets out on the street that we weak like this...
话传出去 说我们如此不堪一击...
how the fuck we supposed to maintain our shit?
我们还怎么把生意做下去?
I know, but we gotta hit right back, make a statement.
我知道 我们是得反击 表明姿态
But Mouzone not saying who did this.
但是Mouzone不肯说是谁干的
You asked him who it was? Yeah, I asked him.
你问了他是谁? 是的 我问了他
Why? Why what?
为什么? 什么为什么?
How you gonna ask a soldier like Mouzone a question like that?
你怎么能问一个像Mouzone这样的硬汉 这样的问题呢?
Either he gonna say, or he gonna go and work it out.
不管他说不说 他都会自己解决
Either way, you ain't got to be asking him shit.
无论怎样 你都不该问他
Man, every market-based business runs in cycles...
伙计 所有以市场为主导的行业都有周期
and we going through a down-cycle right now.
而我们现在正处在低谷期
String, this ain't about your motherfucking business class either.
String 这也跟你那狗屁商业课没关系
It ain't that part of it. It's that other thing.
它们不一样 是两码事
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表