剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
The street is the street. Always.
江湖就是江湖 永远如此
Man, we gonna get through this bullshit anyway.
伙计 我们会挺过这难关的
No doubt. You just need to hold tight till I get uptown.
那还用说 你只要在我回去之前顶住了
And that day gonna come, but until then...
那天会来的 但在那之前...
we gotta do what we can do, when we can do it.
我们只有顺水推舟 顺势而为
Yeah, you need to go to Prop Joe.
好吧 你去找"建议乔"吧
I ain't gonna argue with you.
我不再跟你争了
You run it as you see fit.
你觉得妥当就去做吧
At least until I get home, you do.
起码在我回家之前 都你做主
No doubt.
没意见
Us, man.
哥俩好
Us.
哥俩好
Tape is fucked up. It's multiplexed.
录像带太破了 它是多路合成
It's a way to save money.
一种节省开支的办法
Instead of one camera, one VCR...
不是1个摄影机录1盘录像带
it's 10 cameras playing on one VCR tape.
而是10个摄影机录1盘录像带
Can you make sense of it? Not a problem, with this software.
你能把这玩意儿整出点名堂来吗? 没问题 用这软件就行
We just deplex it. Deplex?
我们分解它就行了 分解?
Let me show you the highlight reel.
让我给你们看看精华
Is he flashing a badge? Looks like it.
他是不是在亮警徽? 看着像
That's something you don't see too often...
这不是你们能常看到的...
John Law in a Mercedes-Benz.
执法人员开着奔驰跑
That could be our boy.
可能是我们的目标
Head still on.
还在镜头里
Tell me we got cameras inside.
告诉我里面还有摄像头吧
Jesus, my pants are wet.
老天 我的裤子都湿了
Yeah. C'mon, baby.
好啊 来吧 宝贝
Yeah.
好样的
Re-up gonna be about a week or so late.
货要迟一个星期
My people are having to readjust to some shit.
我的人在做些调整
A week?
一个星期?
No later than that, they say.
他们说最晚那么久
How it go with Avon today?
今天和Avon谈得如何?
It's all good.
很顺利
Our old friend.
我们的老朋友
What's the news?
有什么新闻?
Port cops are sitting on a can that came off the Adriatica.
港务警♥察♥正在监视一个 从Adriatica号♥下来的箱子
Word around the customs shed, it's full of dope.
海关说里面都是毒品
I mean, about Frank.
我是说Frank的事
What's the district council saying? Gentlemen.
区议会怎么说? 先生们
Mr. Pakusa, in light of your pending indictment...
Pakusa先生 鉴于你有官司缠身(尚未审理)
I'd think you'd stay as far away from this hall as possible.
我觉得你还是离这办公室越远越好
Ain't y'all got some place to go?
你们没别的地方可去了吗?
Just came to make it clear...
只是想过来把话说清楚...
that if there's no cleaning up in here...
如果这里不开展自我整顿
this local will be decertified.
这个工会将被取缔
Instead of your union running out of this office...
不用等到你们期满被赶走
it'll be a federal magistrate down the courthouse deciding things.
而是会有联邦法庭进行仲裁
Take the opportunity to elect new officers...
抓住机会选些新的头儿吧
or the US Attorney will padlock the door.
否则检察官会让这里关门大吉
And you'll be outside, looking in.
你们就只能在外面 眼巴巴看着里面
One man, one vote.
一个人 一张票
Did he have hands? Did he have a face?
"他有手吗? 他有脸吗?"
Yes? Then it wasn't us.
"有? 那就不是我们干的"
You don't think that had anything to do...
你觉得这跟这个家伙...
with this mope?
...没有关系?
You gotta do better than that, Lester.
你这样做还不够哦 Lester
This poor guy ain't got a face.
这个可怜蛋可没脸
Did I mention the DNA matches?
我有说DNA也对上了吗?
This has nothing to do with me.
这跟我没有任何关系
Is that the security guard?
这是那个保安吗?
Walt Stokes. A good man.
Walt Stokes 好人啊
Keeps meticulous records.
保存着详细记录
Bunk, they tell me you can enhance each frame...
Bunk 他们告诉我 这还能提高像素
to get a clear look.
来让画面清晰
Yeah? Show it to me.
是吗? 示范给我看看
I'll be damned. Maryland tags.
该死的 马里兰州的车牌
Juliet-Lima-Yankee...
JLY...
5-4-5.
5-4-5
That comes back to a BWI rental.
原来是BWI出租的
I wonder who rented it.
我好奇是谁租的
This is aggravated murder and kidnapping.
这是暴利杀人和绑♥架♥
In this state, it's a death penalty case.
在这个州 罪可致死
I didn't kill him.
我没有杀他
I was there, but I didn't kill him.
我在场 但是没有杀他
Vondas did.
Vondas干的
He cut his throat.
他割了他的喉
The shepherd was supposed to watch over the women.
看守人理应看守这些女人
Instead, he used them to make money.
可是他却利用她们挣钱
One of the women, she fought. She was killed.
其中一个女人 她反抗了 结果被杀了
And this idiot kills the rest to make no witnesses.
而这蠢货就杀光了剩下的 确保没有目击者
He had to die.
他死有余辜
You want a coffee? Soda?
你想要咖啡还是汽水?
Vodka.
伏特加
Coffee.
咖啡
They're down. All 14 of them.
水落石出了 所有14件案子
Abated by the untimely death of a known suspect.
因已知嫌犯已死而不再上诉
Plus another clearance on a John Doe case, just for laughs.
还额外了结了一起无名男尸案 算是余兴节目
You wanna tell Rawls?
你想告诉Rawls吗?
Let him stew a while longer.
让他再干等一阵子
One thing, though, we should do right away.
不过有一件事 我们得马上去做
Who's the man above Vondas?
Vondas上面的人是谁?
The Greek.
"希腊人"
What's his name?
他叫什么?
You want a chance at anything less than death row...
如果你还希望能侥幸逃脱死刑
you're gonna tell me right now...
那你得马上告诉我们...
whatever it is you know about where those bastards might be.
任何你知道的这些混♥蛋♥的下落
A hotel at the harbor.
在港口有个旅馆
This one?
这个人的?
Another.
另一个
I can show you.
我可以带你们去
Go.
上
Clear!
没人
Business or pleasure for you?
商务还是度假?
Business. Always business.
生意 总是生意
What did you forget? Nothing important.
你忘了什么? 没什么大不了的
You come to the bar without me?
唉呦 丢下我就来酒吧了?
Kiss my black cat's sister's ass.
小样找抽啊
What happened? Case hit the wall.
出什么事了? 案子查到头了
How so?
怎么会?
The Sobotka nephew breaks for the smuggling and the drugs.
Sobotka的侄子涉嫌走私和贩毒
The Russian breaks for the murder that fucking killed my girls.
而俄♥罗♥斯♥人杀了那个 杀了那些姑娘们的凶手
We were late on Vondopoulos and The Greek.
而Vondopoulos和希腊人 我们都晚了一步
How late? They skipped.
有多晚? 让他们逃了
We got interstate flight warrants out, but from what the Sobotka kid says...
我们发了跨州通缉令 但是那个Sobotka小子说
these guys collect passports.
这些家伙有很多护照
We ain't even got a name for The Greek yet, right?
我们甚至不知道那个"希腊人"叫什么 对吧
What're we doing with the drug end of the case?
那案子里的毒品线索如何处理?
I guess we could offer up Dixon and Prop Joe to Narcotics.
我觉得我们可以把 Dixon和"建议乔"揭发给缉毒组
See if they want to follow through on their end.
看看他们想不想查下去
I don't know.
我不知道
I wouldn't be so quick to throw Joe back into the pond.
我不倒不会这么快放弃查Joe
A major case squad could have some fun with that mess, don't you think?
特侦组如果查查这个 应该会有不少乐趣 不是吗?
Lieutenant.
警督
I never told you this.
我从没跟你说过这事
In fact, if you tell anyone I ever told you this...
事实上 如果你把我要说的事说出去...
I'll finish my career in fucking Montana or some shit.
我的前途就得在蒙大拿(美国西北部 地广人少)画上句号♥了
Excuse me, sorry.
抱歉 借过
The leak wasn't your people.
不是你的人泄的秘
When I called around looking for info on your targets...
当我到处打电♥话♥ 查你那些目标时
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表