剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
That little Polack? He's crazy, that one.
那个小波兰佬 他疯了 那家伙
The police have him now.
现在警♥察♥把他关起来了
The police still there?
警♥察♥还在那儿?
Go to the store.
去店里
Whatever the police did not take,
无论警♥察♥留下了什么
papers, pictures, everything... you clean it up.
文件 照片 任何东西... 你都要收拾干净
The warehouse, too. Everything gets clean now.
仓库也是 所有的都要收拾干净
Everything.
所有的
And the phones are dead.
不要再用电♥话♥
Did you see that? They just threw the phones.
你看到了吗? 他们刚刚把电♥话♥扔了
11-34 to Surveillance.
11-34呼叫监视组
Standing by. We got our man.
收到 我们确定目标了
Target number one is a white male, 40s, short...
一号♥目标是男性白人 40岁 矮个...
wearing a tan shirt and a gray tam.
身穿褐色衬衣 带灰色便帽
Copy your description.
收到
11-34 to Surveillance, both targets are on the move.
11-34呼叫监视组 两个目标都离开了
We can't make the vehicle from here,
我们无法确认车辆
but you sure can. Copy.
但是你们应该可以 收到
What was he doing with that thing in his hand?
他手里拿着那玩意儿是要干什么?
Same thing you always do.
和你经常用手干的活儿一样
Probably sending a text message.
可能是在发短♥信♥
My kids are crazy over that.
我的孩子们就爱干这个
That's our guy, right?
这是我们的目标 对吧?
What's his face Sobotka from the drug corner?
是街头贩毒的那个Sobotka家的家伙?
I need to get with Vondas.
我要见Vondas
Who's that?
谁?
Spiros.
Spiros
Where is he?
他在哪?
I don't know no Spiros.
我不认识什么Spiros
No shit. He just up and clocked him?
不可能吧 他跳起来给了他一下?
Daniels had everybody write what they saw.
Daniels让在场的人 把看到的都写了下来
Even us suits. That was smart. Daniels is sharp.
甚至包括穿的衣服 聪明 Daniels很聪明
Where's Prez now? Daniels took him home.
Prez现在在哪 Daniels送他回家了
I don't think he'll come back to this detail.
我认为他是回不了专案组了
You never know.
这可不一定
He might have one of those psychological
他也许有什么精神异常的标签
bullshit things in his jacket...
贴在他的外套上...
gives him immunity or something.
那样他就有免罪金牌了
Valchek gave him immunity, and he just put Valchek on his ass.
Valchek给了他免罪金牌 但是他却给了Valchek颜色看
Nothing since the Fort Howard meet.
自从Howard堡接头之后 就没有什么动静了
They're definitely dumping phones.
他们肯定是不用电♥话♥了
Lester...
Lester
When you use a cell phone
当你使用电♥话♥时
and press "send," where does the call go to?
按下"发送" 那电♥话♥会被打到哪里?
Why are you asking? The Boss Man at Fort Howard.
为什么这么问 出现在Howard堡的那个老大
He tosses the cell phone we're up on, right?
他把我们监听的那个手♥机♥扔了 对吧?
Then he pulls out another thingamajig,
然后他拿出另一个玩意儿
and he types a message.
输入了短♥信♥
Text messaging.
那就是发了条信息
It starts at one of those towers they got up all over the place, right?
首先发送到周围基站中的一个 对吧?
And ends up in a computer at a wireless provider.
最后传递到无线通信运营商的 一台计算机里
If you knew when the call was made,
如果你知道什么时候打的电♥话♥
could you trace the call back to that tower?
你可以返回去追踪到那个基站吗?
'Cause if you could, mightn't you get a phone number?
如果可以的话 你也许能搞到电♥话♥号♥码 对吧?
You get that, then you got the billing details, right?
搞到了号♥码 就可以搞到通信记录 对吧
Fool, do you have any idea how many people use cell phones?
傻瓜 你知道有多少人用手♥机♥吗?
There must be thousands, hundreds of thousands at any time.
肯定有无数的人随时都在用手♥机♥
What you need is another variable.
你需要的是另一个变量
Another bit of data that's gonna help you
另一个数据使你能够
isolate your call from all the others.
把目标电♥话♥从其他电♥话♥中分离出来
What if you knew where the call was made?
如果你知道电♥话♥是从哪打出来的?
I mean, exactly where it was made.
我的意思是 非常确切的地点
We were out in the middle of nowhere.
我们可是在茫茫的海上
Does that help narrow it down?
这样还能缩小范围吗?
Yeah, The Fort Howard sea wall.
当然 Howard堡海堤啊
It ain't exactly Charles and Baltimore Streets.
又不是Charles和Baltimore的马路
You've got another problem. Which wireless company?
还有另一个问题 哪家运营商?
There must be Verizon, MCI, AT&T, Sprint...
那里有Verizon MCI AT&T Sprint之类的一大堆...
Shit, tin cans and a string. You got dozens of them.
靠 又不是简单的传声筒 它们到处都是
Lamar?
Lamar?
Where's my Harper's? Say what?
我的Harper's杂♥志♥呢 什么
Harper's. The new issue.
新一♥期♥Harper's
You didn't say that one. You said The New Republic and Atlantic...
你没说啊 你要的是 新共和杂♥志♥和大西洋月刊啊...
and a new something else. I did not forget to tell you Harper's.
还有一本新的什么杂♥志♥ 我告诉过你我要Harper's
Every week I tell you the same shit,
每周我都要重复一遍
and every week you forget half of what I say.
而你每周都左耳朵进右耳朵出
Tomorrow, first thing, you go to the newsstand and you get Harper's.
明早你的第一件事 就是去报摊给我买♥♥本Harper's
And The Nation, too, which you also managed to forget.
还有国家杂♥志♥ 这个你也经常忘
You know what the most dangerous thing in America is, right?
你知道在美国最危险的事是什么?
A nigger with a library card.
那就是一个黑人识文断字
All damn day, he just sit there reading.
我靠 这家伙整天就坐在那看东西
And damned if them Eastside bitches don't stay away.
看那些东区的婊♥子♥还敢待在这儿
That's real muscle, right there.
这才是牛逼
True that.
就是
What are we gonna do when we start running out of good product?
可是等我们的好货都卖♥♥光了 该怎么办?
That's what we need to ask ourselves.
这才是我们要自问的
Yo, Bodie,
哟 Bodie
if Stringer want the Eastside up in here...
如果Stringer想让东区的过来...
then why Barksdale got a man running them off?
那为什么Barksdale还找人把他们赶走?
This is getting us nowhere.
死胡同
We got nothing under Pyramid Inc...
Pyramid公♥司♥查不出目标的线索
or any of the targets at any other cellular company.
其他电♥信♥公♥司♥也是一样
It's on McNulty then.
就靠McNulty了
11-35, you got the 20?
11-35 你到了吗?
I'm on the spot right now.
我就在这里
Go.
请讲
10-4. Latitude first:
10-4 北纬
North, 39 degrees.11.727.
39度11分727秒
Longitude: West, 76 degrees.26.628.
西经76度26分628秒
Now, this was a neat trick.
听着 这是一个巧妙的花招
No one ever did it before.
没人这么干过
Identified a cell phone using time and GPS.
利用时间和GPS锁定手♥机♥
We got everything on the phone that was text messaging...
我们查到了今天下午4:45...
from those coordinates at 04:45 p.m. Today.
在那个坐标发信息的手♥机♥的一切资料
Just a subpoena?
只有一张传票?
With this, you can get account information and a phone number.
用这个你们只能得到账户信息和电♥话♥号♥码
With a search warrant...
如果是搜查令的话...
you can get two months of text messages.
你能得到2个月的短♥信♥记录
You got two months of text messages in this file?
你能查到2个月的短♥信♥记录?
I do, if you've got a warrant.
可以 只要你有搜查令
Tell you what, friend.
告诉你 朋友
We're gonna go back and start typing that warrant tomorrow morning.
我们这赶就回去 明天早上发搜查令
But right now, we wouldn't mind taking a peek...
但是现在 我们想偷偷看一下...
at what my man's been up to in the last 24 hours.
这男的过去24小时之内的记录
Exigent circumstances.
紧急情况
Thanks, brother.
多谢 伙计
Fuck me.
我♥操♥
Nothing's easy.
好事多磨
What's up?
怎么了?
They've dumped their phones.
他们把手♥机♥都扔了
We're trying to get onto the Boss Man's text messaging.
我们正尽力拿到老大的短♥信♥记录
They sent that Greek mess over as email.
他们用希腊文发的邮件
After he inputs, the computer will translate it.
他把文字输进去 电脑就可以翻译出来
Got it.
好了
Shit.
操
Hey, Prissy.
嗨 Prissy
Thought you'd be here.
想你就会在这儿
Fucking Ziggy.
王八蛋Ziggy
When didn't he do dumb shit?
他什么时候干过好事?
Remember when he forged that Age of Majority card?
还记得他伪造成人证的事吗?
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表