剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
Shame to let a good toaster get away over a frayed cord.
多好的烤面包机 电线磨损了就扔掉 太可惜了
First off, ain't nobody running up in them projects.
首先 没人在公房♥区占上风
Them Westside boys are hurting over this more than even you.
那些西区的家伙没了货源 会比你更受伤
Trust me, soon as our good shit run out, they fucked.
相信我 只要我们给的好货卖♥♥光了 他们就玩完了
Second,
其次
a whole passel of hard-ass hitters took a go at Brother Mouzone,
暗♥杀♥过Mouzone大兄的杀手海了去了
and ain't lived to say shit about it.
没一个能活下来炫耀的
We go at the boy, no telling what might get stirred up.
要是我们去对付那家伙 不知道会捅出什么乱子
If Stringer takes a shot,
如果Stringer出手
he crosses Avon on it.
那他就是跟Avon过不去
Put a bounty on him.
那就出钱买♥♥他人头
Let some bushwacking fiend back-shoot his ass.
找几个毒鬼在他背后开黑枪
I pin money on him, and first thing he come at me?
我出钱找人干♥他♥ 让他发现之后第一个就来找我?
Shit.
操
Might as well just shoot myself now and get it over.
还不如现在就给自己一枪 一了百了
There is one boy who might could just pull this off.
有一个家伙兴许能干成这事
Only, he won't take contract money.
也只有他不会收佣金
Aim for center mass. Make sure the man goes down.
瞄准人群中心 一枪一个不要失手
No problem.
没问题
I got the three on the left.
左边3个是我的
Fuck you, assholes.
草你大爷 混♥蛋♥
How you doing? How you doing, buddy?
你好 你好 伙计
The Samsung S221. You got that?
三星S221 有吗?
I don't see it.
没有啊
Doing the old inventory, are we?
在清点库房♥ 是吗
I hope there ain't been no thieving going on.
我希望没有人监守自盗噢
Not like the problem we got down at the docks.
不要像我们码头那样总是丢东西
You get the cars off?
你把车运走了?
Sailed two hours ago on the Caspia.
已经在里海航行了2小时了
Listed as scrap aluminum.
登记的是废铝
I got the bill of lading right here. Not here.
我拿到了提单 不要在这
In my office.
去我办公室
Forgive me, but how am I to know.
请原谅 但是我怎么才能知道...
you did not ship them empty?
你没有运个空箱子过去
I just don't know. Let me see.
我不知道 我看一下
Maybe if I had a 4.0 Megapix,
也许我要是有个400万像素
three time optical, fully digitalized camera...
3倍变焦 全数字照相机...
I could've taken some quality photos of them Benzes in those cans.
我就能给装进集装箱里的奔驰汽车 拍几张高清照片了
But oops. I forgot my camera got busted.
但是 噢 我忘了 我的照相机被摔坏了
Or you know what I could do?
或者你瞧 我还能怎么办
I could get old Boris to skulk around them docks...
我可以让Boris躲进码头...
keep the old commie red eye on them containers.
用满是血丝的老眼盯着那些集装箱
Make sure the dock boys are playing me straight.
确保那些码头工人 不会把手脚动到我头上
They are what I order? Yes.
是按我的要求吗 是的
I got you the S series in the colors that you wanted.
S系列 我是按照你要求的颜色找的
I even got one parked outside. You wanna see?
我还停了一辆在外面 你想看看吗
Outside? Now?
外面? 现在?
I'm just taking her out for a spin, chief.
我就是带她兜兜风 长官
I'll put her back tonight.
今晚一定把她送回去
Wait one.
等一下
Them cars list out at better than $60,000 each.
每辆车起码值6万
20% was last week.Today, the quote is 10%.
两成是上周谈的 今天我报价一成
Still,
不论如何
it's good money for a few hours' work.
几小时就挣这么多 很不错了
No!
不
No fucking way!
他妈的不可能
We had a deal, motherfucker. A deal.
我们有协议 混♥蛋♥ 有协议!
You listen to me. It was my fucking ass out there on the line. Mine.
你听我说 是我他妈的在外面冲锋陷阵 我
This piddling shit is the best that you come up with?
这点屁钱 你是打发叫花子啊
You don't play me like that. You don't.
你♥他♥妈♥别想玩我 别想
Fuck you,
操♥你♥妈♥
you thieving, Greek cunt.
你个不要脸的希腊贱♥货♥
Malaka!
傻♥逼♥
You don't know that one, chief. But you know "malaka," yes?
这句你不知道 "头儿" 但是你懂"Malaka" 是吧?
Now you know malaka with dress.
你现在也知道什么是"穿着衣服的傻♥逼♥"了
Please.
不要
Malaka.
傻♥逼♥
Can you hear me?
能听见我说话吗
If you can talk, please stay on the line.
如果你能说话的话 请不要挂电♥话♥
Get in the boat first, then put the preserver on.
先上船 再穿救生衣
It's easier that way. Yeah?
那样会舒服点 真的?
Y'all trying to drown my ass for sure.
你们他妈的就是想淹死我
Come on.
上来
Don't push me, man.
别推啊 伙计
Rod.
鱼竿
Got it.
拿到了
Here. Hold on to that.
这儿 抓住
I know this one.
我会用 我会用这个
Stringer Bell will come at me with this.
Stringer Bell为了这事来找我
Says he's got something with Omar he need to make straight.
说他和Omar之间有些事情要了结
Didn't say what that might be?
没说是什么事?
Wouldn't tell me.
不会跟我说的
And to be truthful, I didn't want to know.
但是说实话 我也不想知道
No.
不
It don't feel right.
我感觉不对劲
You know them Barksdale people ain't to be trusted.
你知道Barksdale的那些家伙不值得信任
No denying all you say is true.
你说的没错
But Stringer talking parley.
但是Stringer说要谈判
So your boy needs to think long and hard on this.
你的小伙计就应该好好考虑一下
'Cause if Omar is living his day-to-day in the street...
因为只要Omar还想在街上混下去...
there ain't no telling what their next step might be if there ain't no sit-down.
不坐下来谈是不行的 谁也不知道他们下一步是什么
"Parley"?
"谈判"?
That's all he says he's looking for.
他说这就是他要的
I'll talk to him.
我会和他说的
But if it feels funny to him the way it does to me...
但是要是他跟我一样 认为这事很可笑...
I got a better chance of putting a leash to the wind, you know?
我可能受到无辜牵连 你懂吗?
If you think it might help,
你要是觉得有帮助
I can go protection.
我可以提供保护
They're the one got hurt the last time.
上次是他们吃了亏
Then there was a reason to meet.
上次见面是有原因的
This time feel different.
这次我觉得不一样
I hear you.
你说的我懂
Maybe Stringer's still trying to settle that beef
也许Stringer还是想了结恩怨
behind the fact that he got to live in this city, too...
毕竟他也得在这儿混下去...
Omar being Omar.
Omar就是Omar
If it ain't putting you out none...
如果这是你的举手之劳
I'd feel a powerful lot better if my nephew took over protection.
那保护一下我的侄子 会让我安心很多
Hayward.
Hayward
Typed and ready for your John Hancock.
打好了 就差您的"亲笔签名"了
Thanks. Sure.
多谢 不客气
You just have to initial each page and then sign at the end.
你在每页草签一下 最后一页签全名
I'm just checking. This is the official record, right, chief?
我就是看一看 这是官方文件 是吗 长官?
It's what's gonna play in court.
这就是要提交给法庭的
Can I change something?
我能改一下吗
Yeah.
可以
Just
只要...
put your initials next to your changes. It's no problem.
在你更改的地方旁边签个名就可以了
Yeah, it's only one.
嗯 就一处
You know, you typed "said"
你知道吗 你打的是“说”
here, see?
这里
"Said"?
"说"
Yeah
嗯
He wasn't
他没有
He wasn't saying, "Please don't shoot me."
没有对我说"别对我开枪"
It was more begging.
更像是在求我
You know?
你瞧
Double G, he's begging me.
"双G"(绰号♥) 他是在求我
But that's not gonna mess you up, though, right?
这不会给你添乱吧 是吧
No, it's more descriptive like that.
不 只是更有描述性
It's good. Thanks.
很好 多谢
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表