剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
Yeah, what else you remember?
对 你还记得什么?
Everything. Everything.
都记得 都记得
So tell me, Mr. "Back ln The Day"...
那告诉我 "想当年"先生...
what are we doing down here with the wharf rats...
我们在这该死的半夜里 和这些码头上的耗子
in the middle of the goddamn night?
呆在一起干什么?
Beats the fuck outta me.
把我问倒了
Every one of those Post-its
每一个便条都代表
is a can that disappears... when it's being offloaded.
在卸货的时候消失的集装箱...
The yellow slips,
贴黄色条的
they show up again with legitimate cargo intact and are re-entered...
是它们装有合法货物 封条完好 并重新录入...
so you figure those are honest mistakes.
所以你可以认为这些是无心之过
But the pink and the green, those cans never come back.
但是粉色和绿色的再也没有出现
They stay out of the computer for good.
它们再也没在计算机中出现过
And the pink one, like the can full of dead girls...
而粉色的 就像装有死者的那个...
they're all from the same shipping line, Talco...
都来自同一家航运公♥司♥ Talco...
and on all of them, the same checker, this guy Thomas Pakusa...
它们的检验员也都是同一个人 Thomas Pakusa...
he goes by Horseface, he's the one working.
外号♥"马面" 都是在他当班时
You went at him already, right?
你已经询问过他了 对吧?
We grand juried his ass, but that motherfucker didn't blink.
我们给他下了法♥院♥传♥单♥ 但这个混♥蛋♥连眼都不眨一下
You wanna hit the head? Get yourself right, Detective?
要不要去厕所? 让自己清醒一下 警官?
No, I'm good.
不 我很好
The point is, we have a pattern here.
关键在于 我们终于找到模式了
What they're doing eliminates almost all of the paper trail.
他们差不多把所有的资料都销毁了
As long as they can get a truck past the outbound lanes...
只要他们能使卡车通过出口通道...
and there's a dozen ways to do that,
有很多办法可以做到这一点
the only thing they leave behind is a little telltale in the computer.
剩下的就只有计算机里的蛛丝马迹了
A box comes off the ship,
一个集装箱从船上卸下来
flashes for a few moments and blip then it's gone.
露一下头 一闪就不见了
Our target is supposed to be Sobotka, right?
我们的目标应该是Sobotka 对吧?
I mean, on paper anyway.
我说 案卷是这么写的
What you're telling me is that it's better than a fair bet...
你是在告诉我 他要真是Bunk找的凶手
that he actually is a target in Bunk's murders.
要就查得太值了
Maybe we can fold our investigation into yours, Lieutenant.
也许我们可以和你并案调查 队长
And put my ass in the air with 14 open homicides that might never clear?
把我和那14起也许永远 破不了的案子绑在一起?
The bosses wouldn't blame you for that.
头们不会因此指责你的
I wouldn't shine either.
我也没法再出头了
I'm using what we do with this detail to get a major case squad going.
我想通过这个专案组 建立一支特案侦缉队
I come up out of here with all those open files,
我带着这些悬案上马
it doesn't smell as sweet.
听起来可不妙
So what's the next move on this?
那么下一步是什么?
We clone the computer
我们复♥制♥这台计算机
and start watching what's happening on the docks in real time.
开始时时监控码头上的活动
Shit.
操
D.
D
Yo, D.
哟 D
Just wine, huh?
只是葡萄酒 嗯?
I'm not drinking much anymore.
我再也不多喝了
No Jameson's?
不喝威士忌了?
Maybe a quick fuck with the waitress, then.
也许之后再和女招待搞一下
Okay, I deserve that one, too...
好的 我活该...
even though I'm not doing much of that anymore either.
即使那事我也没再多干
Anything else? I'm sorry.
还有什么? 抱歉
I don't know where it still comes from. It's been a year.
我不知道为什么还要抱怨 都一年了
You deserve to be angry.
你有理由生气
What's the point, though?
有什么意思呢
How's work?
工作怎么样?
What, so we talk about everything in my life that pisses you off?
什么 我们要谈论 我生活中一切使你上火的事?
Drinking, women, the work?
酗酒 女人 工作?
Just trying to make conversation.
只是想找个话题
I retired.
我退休了
Excuse me?
什么?
It's boats, not bodies.
只有船 没尸体
On a good day, I catch crabs and count seagulls.
天气好时 我捉螃蟹数海鸥
That's not you. It wasn't me.
这不是你 这不是我
It wasn't me not to drink, or dog around either.
过去不醉酒 不鬼混就不是我
A lot of things weren't me.
很多事都不是现在的我了
I want another chance.
我想再有一次机会
How about a fuck for the road instead?
改成临别一炮如何?
How you doing? Okay.
怎么样? 挺好
You unload this, you gotta ditch trucks and trailers both.
你把这些卸下来 车头和拖车都丢掉
Make it look like it was a hijack, all right?
伪装成劫车 好吗?
Niko.
Niko
If you want, I will pay you straight...
如果你需要 我可以直接付你钱...
or Eton can pay in heroin.
或者 Eton可以付海♥洛♥因♥给你
Wholesale.
批发价
Turn it around, you can make $60,000 or $70,000.
把它卖♥♥掉 你可以挣到六 七万
Nicky, he's offering, like,
Nicky 他的提议
three, four times the value.
可以赚3-4倍
I'm out on this.
我不干这个
Nick, even if we walk it up to White Mike...
Nick 即使我们卖♥♥给"麦克白"...
we can make $30,000 or $35,000.
我们也能赚3万到3万5
Nicky, come on, man.
Nicky 来吧 伙计
Half in cash, half in dope.
一半钱 一半粉
Nicky, I can turn that package around, no problem.
Nicky 我可以卖♥♥出去 没问题
No, Zig, I got it. Nicky, you don't know
不 Zig 我来做 Nicky 你不知道...
You hear me? I said I fucking got this one.
你听见我说的? 我说我来做
Stay at home and watch cartoons.
留在家里看卡♥通♥吧
Let me handle this shit for the both of us, all right?
为了我们俩 这烂事我来搞定 好吧?
You fucking walking home or what?
你走着回家还是咋地?
Hey, girl.
嗨 妞儿
What do we do with the day? Me?
我们今天干什么? 我?
I gotta pick up the boys from the sitter.
我得从保姆那把孩子接回来
Okay, great.
好的 不错
They're gonna be coming back here. Michael has piano this afternoon.
他们得回到这 Michael下午要学钢琴
No problem, we'll do something after that.
没问题 我们之后可以干点什么
Maybe we go by my place, pick up some things.
也许我们可以路过我那 取点东西回来
I don't want the boys to know that you were here.
我不想孩子们知道你在这
It's gonna get them hoping.
让他们又开始觉得有希望
So
那么
you need to leave.
你得离开
Look at this sorry shit.
看看都成什么样了
Motherfuckers not appreciate nothing that comes to them free.
这些混♥蛋♥对免费的东西从不珍惜
I'll take it in the back. Maybe they got some duct tape to fix it.
我把它拿到后面去 也许可以用胶布把它粘好
D, right?
D 对吗?
Yeah. You can't be in here now, man.
是的 你不能进来 伙计
Yo, man, y'all get any final calls this week, yo?
哟 伙计 你们这周有进Final Call(一份芝加哥报纸)吗
Yeah, we got some. I didn't see any out there.
是的 我们来了几期 外面没看见
All right, give me a minute.
好的 等我一下
Let me finish up right here real quick, and I'll go and get one for you.
我很快搞好这边 然后给你拿一份
Hey, y'all. What's up?
嗨 你好 怎么了?
I know you got my motherfucking cigs, yo.
我知道你拿了我该死的烟
You trying to curb me, yo? Come on.
你想我戒烟 是吗 哪有
What's in there?
这里头是啥?
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表