剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
Quiet. No one in or out of there.
没动静 没人进出这里
It's kind of nice out here.
这里真不错
Moonlight on the water.
月光照在水面
Waves lapping gently against the boat.
浪花轻轻拍打船舷
I'm working my regular eight. I can handle it, you know?
朝九晚五的工作我能胜任 懂吗
But a detail like this...
但是像这种专案组...
That's what I'm asking.
这就是我要问你的
If something comes up on the job,
如果工作上有了麻烦
how would you handle it?
你怎么处理?
I mean, at home with the kids.
我的意思是 在家怎么面对孩子们
Until now, not much came up.
直到现在 还没有什么麻烦
But now, say something comes up.
比如说 有了什么麻烦
I mean, say we do a raid or something.
我的意思是 我们要进行一次突袭或别的什么
What would you do?
你会怎么做?
I guess I'd try to get the sitter to stay.
我猜我会叫保姆留下陪孩子过夜
Maybe call my folks, like I did tonight.
找朋友帮个忙 就像今晚一样
You know how it is with kids. You gotta be there.
你知道带孩子怎么回事 他们身边离不开人
But you wouldn't miss it?
但是你不就会错过吗
I mean, with everybody rolling out
我的意思是 大家都出动了
and you having to head home?
你却得直接回家?
If it keeps going like this, I don't know what I'm gonna do.
如果一直如此 我也不知道该怎么做
Thanks. It's no problem.
多谢 别客气
You wanna make a phone call to someone?
你想给什么人打个电♥话♥吗?
If you get over to Madison, it might be some time before you can.
如果被转到Madison郡看守所 那就有段时间不能打电♥话♥了
Ain't a chance I get a bail, right?
我没机会被保释吧?
How about family?
家里人呢?
All right, to bring you up to speed,
好的 告诉你最新的情况
we've got agents in Le Havre...
我们让驻Le Havre(法国港口)的特工...
shagging leads from the manifest of the Talco ship due here in a few days.
从Talco公♥司♥近期将到这里的 船运清单里找线索
To see if we can't pinpoint the origin for the illegal containers.
看看能否查出有问题的集装箱的源头
That's a lot of cans.
那可是不少的集装箱啊
A hundred and ten, actually.
准确的说是110个
How many agents you need to track back to where all those cans came from?
你需要多少特工追查集装箱的来源?
As many as it takes.
要多少有多少
We may be assholes,
我们也许很混♥蛋♥
but on the upside, there's an awful lot of us.
但是在外面 我们这样的一抓一大把
Let me get this into the computer for the boys overseas.
我来把这些输进电脑 传给海外那帮家伙
Anything from that shithole of a diner?
小吃店那边有什么消息吗?
Herc and Carver had nothing overnight.
Herc和Carver整夜都没发现什么
The feds took over this morning and it's still quiet.
联邦调查局的监视了一早上 也没发现什么
I'm going back on the water.
我回水上去
One meet and we're on this guy.
只要接头一次 我们就可以盯上这家伙
The Talco line's in Wednesday.
Talco船运周三到
I'll send Nick for a number.
我让Nick去取号♥码
The Greeks again? Who else?
又是希腊人? 还有谁
They sure do stir up the shit, them Greeks do.
就他们成天搞事 希腊人就这本事
Uncle Frank. Nicky boy, just in time.
Frank叔叔 Nicky小侄 来的正好
Uncle Frank. What? What happened?
Frank叔叔 怎么了 发生什么事
Ziggy. What the fuck is it this time?
是Ziggy 这次又捅了什么娄子?
He shot...
他开枪打了...
They're saying he shot two of the Greeks.
他们说他开枪打了两个希腊人
Last night, they're saying. Shot?
昨晚 他们说的 开枪?
He shot? Fucking Christ!
他开枪? 老天爷!
He's locked up.
他被关起来了
He's fucking charged with murder.
被指控谋杀罪!
The Greeks? Double G.
希腊人? 是"双G"
And one of the kids that works down the store on the avenue with him.
还有一个在那条街上 给他店里干活的小孩
They're saying he walked in there.
他们说他走进店里
He went in. Why was he there?
他走进店里 他去那干嘛?
Where the fuck were you? Uncle Frank, I didn't know.
你在哪儿? 你♥他♥妈♥的在哪? Frank叔叔 我不知道
What didn't you know?
你不知道什么?
What is Ziggy doing near the Greeks? I don't know.
Ziggy去希腊人那里干什么 我不知道
You don't know? You're supposed to. You're his fucking cousin!
你不知道 你应该知道 你♥他♥妈♥的是他堂兄!
You're his father.
你是他父亲
1,125 kilograms.
1125 公斤
Not that drug enforcement's my cup of tea...
我对收缴毒品没有什么兴趣...
but I'm told it was the largest crack seizure on record.
但是他们告诉我这是史上 最大的一次毒品收缴行动
I just wish I had good news for you.
所以我希望我也能给你好消息
You told me this was a local effort.
你告诉这是当地警方的行动
It's sprawled. Now the Bureau's involved.
现在事情搞大了 联邦调查局卷进来了
We're looking hard at the port unions.
我们一直监视着码头工会
My hands are tied.
我也束手无策
They're on you with wiretaps.
他们在监听你们的电♥话♥
Several phones, several addresses.
几个电♥话♥ 几个地址
Have the boy go to Eton.
让小伙子去找Eton
Tell him to come right away to the other place.
告诉他立即去另一头
You're not calling? No phones. No more phones.
你不直接打个电♥话♥? 不用电♥话♥ 不能再用电♥话♥
(speaking greek)
出什么事了
Adieu, my friend.
再见 我的朋友
They forgot your fries.
他们忘了你的薯条
No, they forgot your fries.
不 是忘了"你的"
My fries are right in here.
我的薯条就在这儿
Those are my fries.
那些是我的
Bitch, everything I say, you hear backwards.
贱♥人♥ 我说什么你都回嘴
The fries are mine, boy.
这是我的薯条 伙计
Go ahead.
吃吧
Eat the fries, you fat fuck. See if I fucking care.
吃你的薯条 死胖子 看我会不会鸟你
What?
啥?
You think I'm fat?
你认为我胖?
There's our boy.
就是这小伙
Lester, Eton's on the move.
Lester...Eton出来了
We got it.
收到
No need for an eyeball follow, right?
需要人盯人吗?
No need.
不需要
A fine fucking kettle of fish.
好大一桶鱼啊
I heard it, but I had to come see it for myself.
我听说了 但我要亲眼见一下
And sure enough... Major?
这下我信了... 警长?
You know, I put my faith in you fucking feds.
知道吗 我对你们这群FBI寄予厚望
You let me down.
你们却让我失望了
Major, we can talk in my office.
警长 我们可以去我办公室谈
Lieutenant.
警督
It's Lieutenant, right?
警督而已 对吧?
I gave you a simple assignment:
我给你的任务很简单
That fellow, the one in the corner.
抓住那家伙 贴在角落那的家伙
And to make it happen, I gave you all this.
为了助你一臂之力 我帮你打点了这一切
Good digs, people...
办案场所 人员...
everything you needed.
所有你要的一切
And what did you give me?
你回报了我什么?
Right up the fucking ass, Lieutenant.
背后踹了我一脚 队长!
Major, you're going to get... Roland, get your shit.
警长 你会得到... Roland 收拾你的东西
You want to do it your way, fine.
你要按你的方法查 可以
But you ain't gonna use my people to fuck me.
但是你不能用我的人愚弄我
Get your gear. I'm pulling you.
收拾东西 快点
I got...
我...
There's work... You said...
还有事...你说...
Get your narrow ass back to the district...
快给我滚回警局...
before I slap you with insubordination.
否则以下犯上 我要打你屁屁了
Move, shitbird!
快点 傻蛋!
Jesus!
上帝!
Detective, my office.
警官 到我办公室
Base to 11-34.
基地呼叫11-34
Target number two is coming at your 20.
两个目标正向你们移♥动♥
Copy that. We're on it good.
收到 我们正在监视
We're on the Boss.
我们看到老大了
My God.
上帝
He shoots both?
他打了两个?
He kills George, right there in the store.
他杀了George 就在店里
Leaves the boy to bleed.
留下了那孩子
For what?
为什么?
An argument over a few cars?
就为那些车吵了起来?
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表