剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
85, 90%. And you know it's true.
85-90%的纯度 你知道这是事实
You got half the Westside coming over to Fallsway twice a day...
西区的一半的瘾君子 一天上两次Fallsway...
because Eastside dope be kicking the shit out of Westside dope.
因为东区的货强过西区太多
You connected? This shit is straight off the damn boat.
你们有路子? 这些货都是直接下船的
I ain't even going to New York except for my coke. Ain't no need.
除了可♥卡♥因♥ 我都不用上纽约了 没必要
Thing is, y'all got the best territory, and no kind of product.
事实上 你们有最好的地盘却没货源
I got the best product, but could stand a little more territory...
我有最好的货 但要更多的地盘...
so you see where this thing needs to go.
你也知道该怎么做了
Now you know Avon fought real hard for them Towers.
你也知道Avon为拿下高层区 付出了多少心血
We took down the Rayford brothers, Big Dennis Woodson, I mean...
我们搞定了Rayford兄弟和 Big Dennis Woodson 我是说...
This shit is just business, String. Buy for a dollar, sell for two.
生意归生意 String 低买♥♥高卖♥♥
That's all it need be. You got the Towers, I got what goes in them.
生意就该这么做 你有高层区 我有他们想要的货
Later for all that bullshit.
其他都是屁话
I'll talk to Avon. You do that.
我会和Avon谈谈的 记得谈
Come on, I can read a budget summary. There's nothing in there for dredging.
拜托 我读得懂预算汇总 没有资金用在疏通运河上
Shortfall in revenues. The governor's looking to limit bond issues.
财政赤字 政♥府♥要限制公债
But the grain pier is still in there. And the rest is just talk?
但有粮食码头项目 而其他的只是讨论而已?
Talk is good, Frank. Talk is a start.
讨论是好事 Frank 讨论是个开始
Talk is your fucking job description.
游说是你该死的工作
Yak. Yak. Yak. Blah. Blah. Blah.
哇啦哇啦哇啦
That's like saying all the checkers do is punch numbers into a computer.
就像说你那些检验员的工作 是把数字输入电脑而已
Your son,
你儿子
the oldest one, he goes to what school?
最大那个 他在哪读书?
Jason's at Princeton. Princeton.
Jason在普林斯顿 普林斯顿
And after he graduates, he's gonna do what?
他毕业后会做什么
Whatever he wants. Right.
随他喜欢 是啊
You sent him to Princeton to do whatever the fuck he wants.
你把他送到普林斯顿 让他做自己想做的工作
You know, back when we were kids...
当我们还是孩子时...
Danny Hare's father stole a couple cases of cognac off a ship.
Danny Hared的父亲从船上偷了几瓶干邑
Except when he gets it home, it ain't cognac, it's Tang.
回到家后却发现不是干邑 而是果珍
Tang? Just invented.
果珍? 刚发明的
TV said it's what the astronauts drank on their way to the moon.
电视上说宇航员奔月的时候喝这个
You drink it... You could be an astronaut, too.
你要喝了... 你也能成为宇航员
All summer long, that shit was all the Hare kids drank.
整个夏天 Hare的孩子们就喝这个
Tang with breakfast, Tang with lunch...
早餐喝果珍 中午喝果珍...
Tang when they woke up scared in the middle of the night.
半夜吓醒都喝果珍
What do you think they grew up to be?
你觉得他们长大后做什么?
Stevedores. What the fuck you think?
码头工 你怎么想
Something tells me Jason DiBiago will grow up...
我觉得Jason DiBiago长大后...
and squeeze a buck the way his old man did.
就跟他老爸一样会敛财
You're out of line, Frank.
你过分了 Frank
My great-grandfather was a knife sharpener.
我曾祖父是磨刀的
Pushed a grinding stone up Preston Street to Alice-Ann...
推着块磨刀石从Preston街 走到Alice-Ann街...
one leg shorter than the other from pumping the wheel.
因为给轮胎打气 一条腿长一条腿短
Since he didn't want his sons to push the goddamn thing...
他不想让他儿子再推磨刀石...
he made sure my grandfather finished high school...
他让我祖父读完了高中...
and my old man went to any college that would take him.
而我爸则考进了大学
You're talking history, right?
你跟我聊过去是吧
I'm talking now.
我说的是现在
Down here, it's still: "Who's your old man?" 'Til you got kids of your own.
在你有孩子前 人们会问"你老爸是谁"
Then it's, "Who's your son?"
接着就是 "你儿子是谁"
But after the horror movie I've seen today... Robots!
但看完今天那部恐怖电影后 我会说... 机器人
Piers full of robots!
码头到处都是机器人
My kid will be lucky if he's punching numbers five years from now.
我儿子从现在开始要还能 输五年数字就算走运了
While it don't mean shit that I can't take my steak knives to DiBiago and sons...
我能不能那把菜刀给DiBiago 和他后代磨 关我屁事
it breaks my heart that there's no future for the Sobotkas on the waterfront.
我伤心的是海边没有Sobotkas的未来
Here, Brucie. I think they're your size.
给你 Brucie 我想它们是你的"尺寸"
I'm operating under the assumption that because of your relentless diligence...
我继续经营是因为 我相信你会不断努力...
the funding for the grain pier is gonna pass the assembly.
让为粮食码头拨款的议案通过
But I'm also talking about the canal. So you're gonna talk about the canal...
但我会继续提运河 你也要继续提运河...
the Muldoons who run the old line state are gonna talk about it...
让执掌本州的政客也谈起运河...
until some day, some way, that motherfucker gets dredged...
知道那鬼东西某天 以某种方式得以疏通...
and we get some ships in here.
让我们的船能够进来
Bring it down!
放下来
Got one that disappeared.
有个消失了
Get the container number?
集装箱号♥有吗
1137 to 1214. Go ahead, Lester.
1137呼叫1214 请讲 Lester
We got one, you prepared to copy? Send it.
有个消失了 准备好记下了吗 说吧
Zulu, Tango, Golf, Romeo...
Z T G R...
9, 7, 3, 2, 6, 5, check digit 9.
9 7 3 2 6 5 校验数9
Copy that, I've got it in the yard.
收到 我看到了
1199. 1199.
1199 1199听到
We got a live one. Be up.
有动静了 准备好
What am I looking for? Stand by on that.
我要注意什么? 待命
Be advised, I've got a White male, orange safety vest...
报告 我看见一个白人男性 橙色安全背心...
blue overalls.
蓝色工作裤
He's hooking the truck onto the... What do you call it?
他正把车连在... 那东西怎么说来着
Copy that. What next?
收到 接下来呢
One of two things. The driver takes it through checkout...
要么司机开过检查站...
in which case it may be that Horseface entered the wrong container number...
这样的话可能是"马面" 入错了集装箱号♥...
and they find it there. Or it goes out to Bobtail Lane.
会在那里被发现 要么直接开出车道
If it does that, they're doing the dirt.
如果那么做 就是偷了
11-37 to 12-14.
11-37呼叫12-14
Kima, keep the eyeball until it clears the yard.
Kima 盯紧了 直到他离开堆场
Advise if it stops at the checkout point, or goes straight out.
如果它停在检查站或径直出去就报告
Copy.
收到
12-14. He went around the checkout. Copy.
12-14 他绕过了检查站 完毕
1137 to 1199. 99.
1137呼叫1199 99收到
Target's coming at you, you see it?
目标正向你开来 看见没有
I got him on Broening, heading west towards the city.
在Broening发现目标 正往西驶向市区
Copy, 11-37 to 11-34.
收到 11-37呼叫11-34
Target approaching your 20. 1134, copy that.
目标抵达你的位置 1134收到
I got him going straight on Newkirk.
他径直驶向Newkirk
He's all yours, Bunk. Copy.
到你了 Bunk 收到
1134, you got the eyeball. Copy.
1134 你盯紧了 收到
1134. Go ahead, 34.
1134呼叫 请说 34
He went to ground off of Newkirk. Some kind of warehouse.
他驶进Newkirk路旁空地了 有个仓库
Wait one. I'll swing back, get a 20.
等等 我掉个头 看看门牌
Be advised, it is a warehouse.
报告 是个仓库
Pyramid Inc. 5605 Newkirk.
金字塔公♥司♥ Newkirk路5605号♥
Copy that.
收到
Brianna, man, she putting it on you?
Brianna责怪你?
Avon, you knew he was using?
Avon 你知道他在吸毒?
I seen it, but I didn't see it.
我知道 但没亲眼看见
I mean, he came up off that shit...
我是说 他染上毒瘾...
then we did our thing with the guard, and I thought...
接着我们就利用那警卫做了那事 我以为...
Fuck.
该死
We did our thing with the homegoing, man. I mean, it came off nice.
我们把他的告别式办了 伙计 我是说 办得不错
Yeah? Yeah, everybody showed.
是吗 嗯 大家都到场了
How did Brianna do? Rough.
Brianna怎么样了 不好过
Don't nobody want shit like this to happen, man.
没人希望这事发生
If I'd have known the boy was gonna be doing shit like that...
如果我早知道那孩子会轻生...
you know what I mean? What are the prison people saying?
你懂我意思吗 监狱里的人怎么说
That he just hung himself like that?
他就那样把自己勒死了?
Just tied a rope around a knob, and sat his ass down.
就是把绳子绕在门把上 然后坐在地上
How the fuck you gonna stop a man from doing some shit like that?
一个人想那样做 谁阻止得了?
I mean
呃 我是说
What are you gonna do?
你能做得了什么
Stay with him every damn minute, every day you can?
每日每分每秒盯着他吗
He gonna find a way if he wants to.
他要是想 就总能找到方法
It ain't on you.
这不怪你
It ain't on you. I would tell you if it was.
这不怪你 如果是你的错我会跟你说的
What's up with that other thing, man?
其他的事处理得怎样了 伙计?
Still shit, man. Your man in Atlanta don't know what raw is.i mean...
还是一团糟 你Atlanta的朋友 不知道啥叫纯货 我是说...
We gonna discount it. Do I look like Kmart to you, man?
我们得打折 你觉得我是Kmart店吗?(折扣店)
I'm saying, I mean... What are you saying? That's ridiculous.
我是说... 你说什么 太可笑了
Re-package it and sell it off.
重新分装然后都卖♥♥掉
You know, Proposition Joe came to the funeral.
你知道 Proposition Joe参加了葬礼
Pulled me aside. He's got a smoker. Everybody knows he's got a smoker...
把我拉到一边 他有货源 人人都知道他有货源...
and he wants to share, if we cut him a slice of the Towers.
他想跟我们分成 如果我们让出部分高层区
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表