剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
Coming up.
到了
I got people waiting on a package from me...
有人还在等着我的货...
but Sergei says that until we're sure about the police...
但Sergei说在我们确定那群警♥察♥之前...
We're not going to be doing that business for a few days.
会有几天不做那买♥♥卖♥♥
Your uncle, he is right to be careful.
你叔叔小心谨慎是对的
But, Niko...
但Niko...
if you are going to be doing this,
如果你想做这买♥♥卖♥♥
you should not be talking to us about it.
你不该找我们谈
Why not?
为什么
We are more, what you call,
我们更像 你们怎么说来着
wholesalers.
批发商
I'm kind of small-time, huh?
我只算个小散户 是吗?
You are not so big, but
你算不上大户
you're among friends.
但你是我们的朋友
Call that number.
打这个电♥话♥
Talk to him.
跟他谈
Mike?
Mike?
This White Mike?
"麦克白"?
You know him?
你认识他?
From Curtis Bay.
在Curtis湾就认识
I went to Southern High School with the guy.
我跟他一起上南区高中
You are with us now, so...
你跟我们是一伙的...
he will be fair. No problem.
他不会为难你的 没事
Now,
现在
for the rest of our business...
我们的另一桩买♥♥卖♥♥...
We will disappear these containers.
我们要让这些集装箱消失
All of them clean.
都是合法的
Take them to Newkirk Street.
送到Newkirk街
If there is a problem, they will stop the trucks...
如果有问题 他们会拦下卡车...
or we will see the police.
或者我们会见到警♥察♥
If not,
如果没有
no more worries.
就无须担心了
All right.
好的
We are off the warehouse phone now?
仓库的电♥话♥停了吧?
All day yesterday, I was giving the new number to our people.
昨天一天我都在给我们的人交代新号♥码
This is bullshit.
真操蛋
If they were onto the truck, then they...
如果他们盯上了卡车 那他们...
they would've searched it, no?
他们早就上去搜了 不是吗
Five-O!
条子来了!
Where you guys going?
你们要去哪
Come on, you know the deal.
过来 你们知道怎么回事
Get the fuck up against the wall! Hurry up!
靠墙站好 快
Come on, keep moving.
快 动起来
Get him. Down. down. down
抓到了 趴下
This is bullshit, man. You know I ain't did nothing, man.
扯淡 你知道我什么都没干
Everybody gets the special downtown at central booking:
每个到中♥央♥登记处的可领♥取♥
One baloney sandwich and one white milk.
一块香肠三明治和一杯牛奶
Just shut the fuck up. Man, I'm clean, you hear me?
闭上鸟嘴 伙计 我是清白的 听见没
What are you doing in the Pit then?
那你来平房♥区干嘛?
Saying no to drugs.
向毒品说不
Don't just say no to drugs, motherfucker.
别只是向毒品说不啊
Say,"No, thank you."
得说 "不了 谢谢"
Put your fucking head down, step up and get in.
把头低下 上车
Sit down right here, stupid. Watch your head going in.
坐这 蠢货 进去时小心头
Slide over, asshole.
坐过去 混♥蛋♥
Shame a kid had to get killed before we got around to doing this.
等孩子被杀了才这么干 真是惭愧啊
What exactly is it that we're doing?
我们这算是在干什么
Young boy killed over bullshit.
小孩子被流弹杀了
Now you got the police crawling all the way up your ass.
现在警♥察♥追着你的屁♥股♥不放
It's a good day to be an Eastside nigger, I gotta say.
我得说 能在东区真好
Thing is, it ain't gonna happen like that
事实上 如果我接受你的提议
if I take you up on your offer.
事情就不会变成这样了
I'll be out there selling that real.
我会有好货卖♥♥
My boys ain't gonna be scuffling.
我手下也不会斗殴
They ain't gonna be scuffling or standing on nobody's else's corner, starting no shit.
没有斗殴 也就不会在街头搞火拼 挑起这一切
You're Westside.
你是西区的
You must've heard of Charlie Sollers, right?
一定听说过Charlie Sollers 对吧?
No.
没有
Goes all the way back to Franklin and Fremont.
那是Franklin和Fremont时代
I mean, all the way back to the '60s and shit.
我是说 得追溯到60年代
Sollers? Sold heroin like it was water.
Sollers? 卖♥♥海♥洛♥因♥像卖♥♥水一样
I mean, the motherfucker made himself some money.
我是说 那混球挣了好些钱
I don't know who the fuck you talking about.
我不知道你♥他♥妈♥说的是谁
I know you don't.
我知道你不知道
And the police don't.
警♥察♥也不知道
And the stick-up boys wouldn't have a fucking clue either.
那些小强盗更不知道
'Cause Charlie Sollers just sold dope.
因为Charlie Sollers只贩毒
No profile, no street rep.
没有案底 籍籍无名
Just buy for $1, sell for $2.
只是低买♥♥高卖♥♥
Sometimes, when your back up against the wall,
有时你们无路可退了
you go to the gun.
就会诉诸武力
I know. I been there.
我了解 我过去也那样
But you ain't gotta live by it.
但你们不能靠武力过活
Avon...
Avon...
Avon's a soldier.
Avon是个斗士
That's who you want with you when the shit fly.
打拼的时候你会想靠他
But as far as business go...
但做生意...
You still got that connect?
你还有门路?
Right off the boat, String.
刚下的船 String
All right.
好吧
I'm gonna buy from you at the price you paying...
我用你的进价买♥♥入...
and I'll let you walk that shit straight in the Towers.
同时我让你们进驻高层区
You can have 734,
我给你们734号♥
770 and 221.
770号♥和221号♥
I keep the other three.
我留着其他三栋
How you gonna tell it to Avon?
你怎么跟Avon说
It makes sense, don't it?
明智之举 不是吗
He gonna hear something when it makes sense.
有道理他自然会听
Right?
对吧
No shit.
不赖吧
I thought you was in with Nicky.
还以为你跟Nicky一块呢
Fuck Nick.
去他的Nick
He said you was his other half.
他说你是"他的另一半"
I don't want his fucking money.
我才不要他臭钱
I mean, that's drug money.
我是说 那是毒品钱
And fucking drugs are bad, right?
毒品不是好东西
I mean, you gotta consider what that shit does to the community.
你得考虑那东西对社区的危害
You spent all last year fucking around with White Mike. You remember that?
Ziggy 这几年你都在跟着"麦克白"混 难道你忘记了?
A man can grow.
人会长大的
Besides,
再说
I got a caper in mind that is gonna put that horseshit to shame.
我脑子里构思的这买♥♥卖♥♥ 能让它们都黯然失色
i mean, I'm telling you.
我实话跟你说吧
You want in?
你要入伙吗
What do I gotta do?
我需要做什么
What a longshoreman does best, Johnny.
露一手码头工人的绝活 Johnny
Zig, your duck won't touch the Pikesville rye?
Zig 你的鸭子不会喝派克斯维尔黑麦吧
He drinks mid-shelf. He don't like that rail shit.
他喝中档酒 不喝低档货
Fuck if I wouldn't give my right leg
我丢了右腿还换不来...
for a shot and a beer.
一杯酒 就扯淡了
New Charles in the house.
New Charles来了
Moving pretty good. Waiting on a prosthetic.
走起来还不错 准备装个假肢
You got a decent lawyer?
找了个像样的律师?
oh, Nat Coxson hooked me up through the union.
Nat Coxson通过工会帮我牵的线
What's with the duck?
鸭子是带谁来的?
Ziggy Charlie
Ziggy Charlie
thing is you know you gotta let go of your name.
看样子你该改名字了
Say what? Yeah,
什么 对
New Charles don't work no more for a one-legged fuck.
一条腿的小丑不配叫New Charles
Yeah, maybe "Stump."
对 也许该叫"义肢"
You know what? "Peg."
知道吗 "假腿"
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表