剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
Ash, what's that ship right there?
Ash 那边那艘是什么船?
Cable ship.
放缆船(从事海底电缆敷设)
And what's the gray one next to it?
旁边那艘灰色的呢?
Military Sealift.
军用补给船
Attagirl.
聪明囡
You cold?
你冷吗?
Dwight?
Dwight?
What's up?
咋了?
We're gonna have to search your vehicle. Sorry.
我们得搜你的车 抱歉
Search? What the fuck? Open it,
搜车? 搞什么啊? 打开车门
or I'm gonna shim the lock, maybe damage your ride.
否则我撬开车门 可能就会弄坏你的车
You got no call to be doing me like this.
你没有权力这么对我
No call and no damn warrant. You drive onto a D.O.C. facility...
既没权力也没有搜查令 你的车停在监狱总局的辖地
you acknowledge the vehicle's subject to search.
你理应知晓车也是搜查目标(如同入狱时要搜身)
Where's the key, Dwight?
钥匙呢 Dwight?
He's gonna be back from lunch any minute, Zig.
他随时可能吃完午饭回来 Zig
You hear me?
你听见了吗?
He sees you on that thing he's gonna break you down
他看你摆弄那东西 他会把你拆了
and sell you for parts.
一块一块地卖♥♥了
Here it be.
在这里
You all planted that shit.
是你们栽赃的!
You fucking know you did.
你们它♥妈♥的♥心知肚明
What's with the whistle squad? It's for us.
口哨是怎么回事? 是因为我们
They marked us the moment we stepped out of the car.
我们一下车 就被盯上了
That's him.
就是他
That's Horseface?
他是"马面"?
How did he get the name? You need a closeup?
他怎么有这个名字? 你还要特写镜头吗?
Thomas Pakusa.
Thomas Pakusa
yeah?
嗯
We need to talk to you about something.
我们有事要和你谈谈
What?
谈什么?
You were working the Atlantic Light when it docked, right?
当Atlantic Light号♥靠岸时 你是检查员吧 对吧?
If you say so.
你说什么就是什么
You remember that container that came off that day?
你记得那天卸下来的集装箱吗?
With all the dead girls.
里面都是死去的女孩子
No.
不记得
You don't remember all them dead girls in a can?
你不记得她们都死在一个集装箱里?
Come on, Horse.
得了吧 马面
I remember when you found them all in the stacks.
我记得你在堆货区发现她们
I don't remember they came off the Atlantic Light.
我不记得她们是从Atlantic Light号♥下来的
Let's take a ride downtown, clear this mess up.
去警局一趟 把事情弄清楚
No.
没门
Get the fuck in the car.
它♥妈♥的♥上车
Am I locked up? Get in the damn car.
你要拷我吗? 该死的给我上车
You want me in that car, you need to lock me up.
你要我上车 你得把我拷起来
If that's the way it'll be, I wanna talk to my shop steward...
如果是那样的话 我要找我的工会管事...
and he can have an IBS lawyer go with me.
他可以找名工会律师和我一起出去
Dad, what--
爸 你...
Jesus, Pop, what's that for?
天啊 老爸 干嘛打我?
Say cheese.
说茄子
You pull another stunt like that, Zig, I'll have your damn card.
你再耍滑头 Zig 小心我收了你的卡
I don't care who your mother is.
我才不管你妈是谁呢
Get the fuck out of here!
它♥妈♥的♥给我滚!
Kind of smart for a fat man, isn't he?
真是个聪明的胖子 对吧?
All right.
好吧
Goddamn it, Ziggy, you sick fuck.
该死的 Ziggy 你这个变♥态♥的杂种
Get your dick out of my computer!
让你的老二滚出我的电脑!
Where are the detectives who were first assigned?
第一次调来的警♥察♥呢?
Dead.
死了
To me, anyway.
对我来说是的
I shipped them humps back to Burrell as fast as I could.
我一刻不停地把他们打发回Burrell那儿了
What kept you?
什么事耽搁了这么久?
That's the beautiful thing about this department.
这个警局就是这样美好
Every brain-dead somehow manages to land on his feet.
连脑死的人都能站起来
How's it hanging, Prez? How're you doing?
过得好吗 Prez? 你过得怎样?
I'm all right.
挺好的
Where's Lester?
Lester呢?
We got him, too, right?
我们还有他 对吧?
He was out on the street today with Homicide...
他今天上街 办凶杀组的案子...
but Rawls promised to give him the bad news tomorrow.
Rawls答应明天告诉他这个"噩耗"
Not McNulty though.
不过没有McNulty
McNulty they really hate, not that I blame them.
他们把McNulty恨到骨子里去了 不过我也不怪他们
You, of course, have Roland for the duration.
当然 办案期间 Roland也是你的人
Anyone else from the southeastern you need, you got.
任何东南区里你需要的人都没问题
I'll leave you to it, then.
那就不打扰了
Lieutenant
队长
Carver's in the southeast, now. I think he's got Sector Two.
Carver现在在东南区了 我想他去二支队了吧
It'd be great to have Carver on this, right?
要是Carver也插一脚就更棒了 是吧?
On what?
参与什么?
We don't even know what the hell we're supposed to be chasing here.
我们都不知道我们在查什么
No offense to your father-in-law, but it's real thin.
无意冒犯你的老丈人 可真的是无凭无据
We're here, right? Whatever happens, we run with the program for a few weeks.
我们已经来了 是吧? 不管发生什么 我们跟进这个案子几个星期
Maybe make a drug case or two down by the port.
可能查到港口一两件贩毒案
Beats the hell out of E.C.U. anyway.
给物证处看看我们的厉害
Him and this lady have this daughter. The daughter's born a mute.
他和这个女人有了个女儿 她先天哑巴
The wife doesn't like that at all, so she breaks out.
妻子很不喜欢 就出走了
So this guy's raising his daughter, she has her period...
这个人就自己抚养女儿 她来了月事...
freaks out, goes to him, he thinks she was raped--
吓坏了 去找他 他以为她被强♥奸♥了...
Jackpot.
发横财了
That's about $10 worth of bulk metal right there.
那金属能卖♥♥10美元呢
We just have to haul it down to the scrap yard and we're good.
我们只要把它拖到收破烂的院子就行
We'll break our fucking backs on this thing.
我们它♥妈♥的♥会把背给折掉的
Keep your eye to the ground, okay? I'm schooling you.
虚心点 好吗 我在教你呢
Okay?
成么?
This is good, right here.
好极了 这东西
This is $10 right here.
值10美元呢
Snitching Bubs.
偷鸡摸狗的Bubs(也有告密之意)
You be asking for me?
你找我?
These headphones are great. I'm gonna use them at the gym. Thanks.
耳麦真赞 我可以在健身房♥用 谢了
You hear the boys? No, it's quiet up there.
你听到孩子们的声音了? 没有 挺安静的
A little too quiet.
有些太安静了
That means they're probably playing video games.
这说明他们可能在打游戏
Or with a book of matches.
或者在玩火柴
So, did you have a lawyer look at the papers yet?
那么 你让律师看过文件了吗
I did.
看过了
And?
然后呢?
He says I shouldn't sign it.
他说我不该签
Says I'm giving away too much.
说我给得太多了
I would never, under any circumstances...
如果我们上法庭
pay that kind of support and alimony if we went to court.
我绝不用付笔那么贵的赡养费...
That's what he says?
他这么说?
Signed and notarized.
签过 公♥证♥过
I don't wanna argue about the money.
我不想计较这钱
I wanna get back together.
我想复和
Yeah.
进
Yo, String, I was subtle with that.
嘿 String 我♥干♥得不露痕迹
...has led to drug distribution charges against three inmates...
...将对三名囚犯提出毒品分销罪的起诉
one who was, himself, incapacitated...
其中一名囚犯
by the tainted narcotics and the correctional officer...
因吸食被污染的毒品而瘫痪 同时起诉的还有一名
a 10-year veteran.
有10年资历的狱警
I've been instructed by the Corrections Commissioner...
依照监狱长
and the State Public Safety Secretary...
和公共安全秘♥书♥长♥的指示
to announce that the maximum penalties...
宣布这位警官...
will be sought against this officer....
将受到最严厉的处罚....
I got a midterm. I got to study.
我有期中考试呢 得学习了
So this is their joint?
这就是他们聚点?
What's the plan?
有什么计划?
Time to make it clear to these people that we're not gonna go away.
是时候让他们知道我们是不会罢休的
You ain't gonna play that country shit, right?
你不会是想播乡村乐吧?
I hate that country shit.
我可不好这口
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表