剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
That's you, right there,
正是你
fucking up.
搞砸了这些
I don't know what you talking about. No, you fucked up.
我不知道你在说什么 不 你搞砸了
We even got your prints on one of the guns. We even got that.
我们甚至在枪上找到了你的指纹
Which one?
哪把?
That's you right there.
就是这把
Lawyer.
律师
They were asking about me?
他们问起我?
San Diego.
圣地亚哥
San Diego was a long time ago.
圣地亚哥是陈年旧事了
Our friend in Washington does not know why.
我们华盛顿的朋友不知道他们为什么问
Only that the people asked.
总之他们是问了
You told me the police looking into the women were local.
你跟我说查那些女尸的警♥察♥是当地的
They were.
没错
No FBI.
没有FBI参与
We've been running only clean containers?
我们已经运送过合法的集装箱了吗
Yes. And no one watches, no one follows.
是的 没人监视 也没人跟踪
No one stops anything.
没人拦车
And we changed the warehouse phone?
货仓的电♥话♥也换过了?
A day or two more,
那再过一两天
and we are back to business.
我们又可以开门营业了
We watch, we are careful. But we are back to business.
我们观察 步步谨慎 但可以开门营业了
You will have to do a favor for our friend, no?
你该帮帮我们的朋友不是吗
Fair is fair.
要公平
The Colombians, I think.
哥伦比亚人 我想
They take our chemicals and pay less than promised.
他们拿走我们的化学品 却不按承诺付款
Down there, I understand everyone is a terrorist now.
在家乡 我了解到人人都是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Judges are killed. Bombs go off in the street. It's very bad.
法官被杀 街头炸♥弹♥ 很糟糕
The Colombians who cheated us,
那些骗我们的哥伦比亚人
they're not with the guerrillas.
他们可不是游击队的
They're trash.
只是些垃圾
The world is a smaller place now.
世界是越来越小了
And the FBI cares very much
而FBI对这些事
about such things.
很关注
Fair is fair.
要公平
Sergei's making a call.
Sergei正在打电♥话♥
If there is no problem, then bring in the La-Z-Boys.
如无意外 就送"按♥摩♥沙发"来
I will meet you there.
我们在那见
Recognize that voice?
听得出这声音吗
That's the man from the warehouse phone, right?
货仓接电♥话♥的那个 对吗
That's the same guy? Same guy, new number.
是同一个人? 同一个人 新号♥码
Who you calling?
你打给谁
Pearlman, at home.
Pearlman 她在家
Another affidavit, and we're back on the main stem.
再准备一份宣誓书 我们就能查回这东家了
Shit is raw, String.
这货是纯的 String
I mean, you can stomp on this motherfucker.
我是说 能在里面掺东西
All right.
好的
So, when them police stop busting heads up in them Towers...
那么 等警♥察♥不在高楼区大开杀戒了
you all let Prop Joe's people take hold of three of them.
你们就让Prop Joe的人接手其中三栋
All right.
好的
Okay, add the DNR stuff to the boilerplate, and you're there.
好了 把电♥话♥记录加进模板文件里就搞定了
Start connecting the dots...
把每个点联起来...
and you have to start asking yourself what these guys aren't into.
你不得不想 这些家伙还有什么不干的
Drugs, women, stolen goods. All of them.
毒品 女人 赃物 五毒俱全
FBI didn't have much.
FBI没什么消息
A little something out of San Diego on Glekas...
只查到点Glekas在圣地亚哥犯的事...
in a stolen goods case that was closed out.
一个已结案的失窃物品案
San Diego?
圣地亚哥?
These guys move around.
这些家伙还流窜作案
What's with the suit? Date night.
拿那衣服干嘛 约会之夜
The undercover at the brothel.
妓院的卧底任务
Run like hell, ma'am.
赶紧的 女士
We wanna be up on that phone, so we hear what we hear after tonight's raid.
我们想尽快窃听电♥话♥ 这样就能听到今晚突击行动后他们的反应
Who's the affiant?
宣誓者是谁
Can you get the SL-series in Pacific blue?
你能偷到海蓝色的SL系列吗
That would be best.
那就最好了
Whatever you need, chief.
你要什么都行 老大
I don't give a damn about the color of this one.
这款的颜色我不关心
Whatever you have.
什么颜色都行
Ain't a problem. They all just gotta have sunroofs.
不成问题 它们都有活动天窗
It's a long story.
一言难尽
Next Tuesday would be good for us.
下周二是个好日子
A ship comes Wednesday early, so...
周三早上有艘船 因此...
Listen...
听着...
you think I can get an advance on this?
我能要些预付款吗
I got some expenses right now, and I'm a little tapped.
我现在有些开销 但手头有点紧
I'm just asking. Payment on delivery.
我就问问 货到付款
hey, Don't worry about it, chief.
嘿 不用担心 老大
I would never even dream of cheating a smart businessman like yourself.
骗你这种精明的生意人 我想都不敢想
It ain't enough that I gotta be the one thinking this whole shit through.
光是我一个人操心这些还不够
That I gotta be the one looking out for this shit and that shit.
光是我一个人小心这个 小心那个还不够
Checking up on this, making sure this shit is done.
检查这个 确保那事搞定
No, that's not enough.
不 不够
That's why they be paying them fucking CEOs so much damn money.
正因此那些操蛋的CEO能赚那么多
Because when the shit fall bad,
因为当事情搞砸了
it all fall bad on them.
都是他们承担责任
Everybody else can be ducking and hiding, doing what they fucking wanna do.
其他人可以做缩头乌龟 想干什么干什么
But when push come to shove...
但事到临头...
I'm the one who's got to take that responsibility...
是我承担责任...
and y'all are leaving me very little to work with right now.
而你们全部给我帮倒忙
Hold up, String... No, that's a very simple thing, my nigger.
等等 String... 不 这是件很简单的事 小的们
very simple
很简单
You drive the guns to the water.
你们开车把枪带到水边
You look around,
看看四周
you ain't see anybody,
看见四下无人
you throw the guns.
就把枪扔了
In the water.
扔进水里
Splash.
溅起水花
Now, get the fuck out of here, man.
现在 都滚出去吧
Except you, young one.
除了你 小子
You ain't say shit back there?
你什么都没说?
oh, no. they fucked up when they told me my prints were on one of them guns, right?
没说 他们自己泄了底 说我的指纹在其中一把枪上
And I wiped them shits down myself.
我可是亲自把指纹擦掉的
And the one they said was mine wasn't even.
他们说是我的那把枪 还不是我的
and If they would've had anything past my name,
况且如果他们有我什么把柄
they would've kept me, right?
他们早就把我扣留了 对吧
All right. All right, String.
好吧 好的 String
Lock that door.
带上门
You got a bolt cutter?
你有断线钳吗
'Cause I'm gonna need a good one.
我想要一把好使的
Got two in the window there.
窗户那边有两把
You hung this on a duck?
你把这个挂在鸭脖子上?
Of course.
当然
$1,200.
1200块
Fair enough.
很公道
Nick. It's been a while, Mikey.
Nick 好久不见 Mikey
Yeah, it has.
对 确实
But your name has been...
不过你名字...
ringing out in my mind lately.
最近出现在我脑海里
oh, Yeah?
哦 是吗
My man called.
我合伙人打电♥话♥来
Said you was gonna take a re-up from me.
说你要跟我提货
Yeah, that's what they told me, too.
嗯 他们也是这么跟我说的
Nicky Sobotka, living the life.
Nicky Sobotka 干这营生
Who fucking knew?
谁想得到呢
So how much you looking for?
你想要多少
Two or three G-packs a week.
一周两到三份G包
I was getting that shit from the Greek's people.
我过去从"希腊人"那儿进
Four each. Four?
每包四百 四百?
I wholesale for five, man.
我批发价是五百 伙计
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表