剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
Jesus, Zig. You knocked up Prissy Katlow?
老天 Zig 你搞大了Prissy Katlow的肚子?
I only fucked her once.
就上了一次
Christ, everybody down the point fucked her the once.
老天 这儿的每个人都跟她有一腿
How do you know it's yours?
你怎么知道孩子是你的
You call this lawyer?
跟这律师联♥系♥过了?
Figured I'd get drunk first.
我想我该先把自己灌醉
That's a good plan.
好主意
Russians? Lot of girls. Pretty ones.
有俄♥国♥人吗 很多女孩 都很漂亮
Most of them had some kind of accent anyway.
大部分都有外来口音
Shardene's friend hooked us up good. Who's in charge?
Shardene的朋友给的情报不错 里面谁在负责
You got the club people, I guess.
我想是俱乐部的人
And there's some woman I've seen go into the back room.
还有个我看见走进后厢房♥的女人
She looks a little bit older.
看上去略年长
I couldn't get close enough to say much about her.
我没法凑过去跟她搭话
She looks about 40.
约40岁
Grab any ass, Prez?
有调戏谁吗 Prez?
What I'm saying is, I've sorted it out for us.
我是说 为了我们 我想清楚了
I have. For us?
真的 为了我们?
When I was in the basement, it made sense to quit. It did.
我还在地下室时 辞职是合理的 真的
But once Burrell reached out...
但一旦Burrell肯拉我一把...
But Burrell is the one that you crossed. He's not likely to forget that, is he?
但你忤逆过Burrell 他不会就这么不计前嫌吧?
Not to mention what he knows about you from the bad old days.
更别提他还清楚你过去那些烂事了
Fools half your age are gonna be Major and Colonel...
比你年轻一半的蠢货都 可以当警长或警监了...
and you'll still think that scratching out a case or two will save you.
你却还惦记着破一两件案就能自救
It isn't about the casework, I know that.
我知道这不是案子的问题
Just today, Rawls calls me up to CID...
就在今天 Rawls还让我去刑侦科...
asks me to take his homicides from the dead girls on that shipping container.
让我接手他的集装箱女尸案
I told him, no shot. That case is a loser.
我告诉他 没门 那案子没法破
If I'm looking out for number one...
如果我这次小心行事...
I'm gonna bring Burrell exactly what he asked for...
按Burrell的要求办事...
and exactly what he needs to make Stan Valchek go away.
给他能打发Stan Valchek的调查结果
No more, no less. I'm playing their game this time.
不多不少 我这次是按他们的游戏规则
Look, it's one thing you taking a run at this dredging thing.
听着 你想在疏通运河 的事上冒险是一回事
Fucked-up as you are, we can let that slide for a while...
像你这种疯子 就随你吧...
but now, you're asking too much.
但你这个要求就太过分了
One more year, Nat.
再一年 Nat
Not for me, for the fucking union. The election's been scheduled.
不是为了我 是为了整个工会 选举已经安排好了
You knew last year, when we gave you the votes...
你知道我们去年投了你...
that this time would be Ott's turn. You knew that.
这次该轮到Ott了 你心里有数
So Ott runs next time. He'll take that year and the next.
那Ott可以等下次 连任两届
It's our turn, Frank.
该我们坐庄了 Frank
Black, White, what's the difference, Nat?
黑人白人有什么区别 Nat?
Until we get that fucking canal dredged, we're all niggers, pardon my French.
河道疏通不了 我们都是黑鬼 不好意思说了粗口
Or Polacks, pardon mine.
或是波兰仔 失礼我也说了
You know what I'm saying, this ain't about Ott.
你知道我的意思 我不是针对Ott
I just want one more year to finish what I started here.
我只求多一年完成我开始的工作 一年就好
Then Ott stays Secretary-Treasurer for the next two, no problem.
然后由Ott连任两届财务秘书 没问题
Think about it.
想想吧
Hello? Brucie, baby.
喂? Brucie宝贝
Frankie Sobotka, how's it hanging? You talk to the presiding officers yet?
Frankie Sobotka 最近可好 你跟审裁委员谈过了吗
Lot of girls. Lot of muscle.
很多女孩 很多保镖
Zig, Jesus, get off me, you jerk.
Zig 老天 离我远点 混♥蛋♥
Yo, Zig
等等 Zig
When did you get served with these?
你什么时候收到的?
I got them in the mail this morning.
今早的邮件
In the mail?
邮件里?
Yeah, this morning.
对 今早
When Pokey Barber got hit with paternity...
当初Pokey Barber收到亲子鉴定要求...
a sheriff had to come to his house and serve him with papers.
是治安官亲自把文件送上门
Dolores, can I use the bar phone?
Dolores 我能用酒吧电♥话♥吗
Who are you calling? The lawyer on this piece of bullshit.
你打给谁 这狗屁上面署名的律师
What? Ain't no fucking law firm open in the middle of the goddamn night.
什么 三更半夜还有哪个律师事务所营业
Shyster, Shyster and Shyster.
讼棍和骗子忽悠事务所
He got you, Zig. Who got me?
他耍你 Zig 谁耍了我
Maui?
是Maui?
There's no restroom in the lobby, and if you're not an approved visitor...
大堂没有公厕 如果你未受邀造访...
I just don't have the authorization.
我不能让你进去
Okay.
好吧
Tell me something. When you have to go, where do you go?
告诉我 如果你急了去哪解决
Excuse me, sir? Are you a resident?
不好意思 先生 您是住客吗
Sorry. Wrong building.
抱歉 走错门了
Sixth floor, all of them.
都上了六楼
Thomas "Horseface" Pakusa.
Thomas "马面" Pakusa
Slated to be the ship-runner on Talco Line's Esmeralda.
内定将在Talco公♥司♥的Esmeralda号♥上作业
ETA, noon tomorrow, Berth 6, Patapsco Terminal.
货船预计明日中午抵达 Patapsco中转站6号♥船台
So we're on. We're gonna need help with surveillance.
有进展了 我们需要监视车
On the docks especially, since our faces are known down there.
尤其是在港口 他们都认识我们了
I can reach out to Greggs and Prez, maybe. Bring them in on it.
我大概能把Greggs和Prez找来一起查
Should we tell the Lieutenant?
不告诉警督吗
Right now, the less he knows he's involved in the murder investigation...
目前 对于他被扯进谋杀案调查...
the happier he'll feel.
他知道得越少越开心
New truck?
新车?
What the fuck, we're making money here, right?
管他呢 我们有钱赚不是吗
Hell, yeah. For real.
该死 没错 就是
This guy's some kind of supplier. Snap some shots of the truck tags.
这家伙是供货人 拍下车牌号♥
You got more for me? I got ifyou got for me, right?
有新货吗 你有钱我就有货 不是吗
Got to say, your thing is tight. Best around here in a long while.
不得不说 你的货很紧俏 很久以来都没这么好的
Fuck!
靠
I'm with you on this, man...
我会跟你继续合作 伙计...
All right, dawg.
好的 小子
Oh,fuck me
不 该死
Come on, asshole, what the fuck's wrong with you?
拜托 混账 你♥他♥妈♥哪根筋不对了
Keep it fucking moving.
快开走
Jesus Christ!
老天爷
No!
不
I cleared it with KGA, we'll be working off of Channel 6.
我向警用无线电系统要了6频道
Prez, you got the eyeball on the outbound truck gate.
Prez 你盯着外出的卡车道
Need you to set up so you can move in either direction on Broening Highway.
做好跟入Broening高速公路任意方向的准备
Bunk, you set up on Newkirk and Broening.
Bunk 你在Newkirk和Broening待命
Me and Russell will be on the computer. That leaves the terminal itself to Kima.
我和Russell盯着电脑 剩下港口就交给Kima
They might not know my face, but I sure as shit can't hang down there.
他们可能不认识我 但我肯定不能在那瞎晃
I'm thinking I should borrow that CG&E truck from Narcotics.
我想我该向缉毒科借CG&E卡车(维修公♥司♥)
Slap on a hard hat, pick up a clipboard.
戴个安全帽 拿个笔记板
What if they're not sneaking anything off this time? What then?
如果他们这次不偷东西怎么办
Tragically, you will have wasted another day in a life you've already misspent...
那你只好悲剧地再浪费一天...
in the service of the city of Baltimore.
你已经浪费在Baltimore警♥察♥机关的生命了
Nothing's alive in these, right? Lf they don't go hot to a truck...
里面不是活物了吧 如果他们不尽快取走...
you go back in the stacks and bang on them to make sure.
你就送回货堆敲一敲确定一下
I trust these Greek fucks with nothing.
我不相信这帮希腊杂种
How you hanging? Good. I'm good.
你怎么样 很好
You ain't been working much.
你最近没干多少活
Stay close, Nick. Don't do anything I wouldn't do.
注意点 Nick 别做些我不会做的事
You did the 221?
那个221楼你送的?
Shit look tight.
很有型
Sorry for the loss.
节哀顺变
You all sent him off right, though.
不过葬礼办得不错
As good a homecoming as I been to.
跟我参加过的一个办得一样好
You been to your share, man, I know. No doubt.
我知道你分担了痛苦 无疑
Of course, this is neither the time nor the place...
当然 现在不是时候也不是地方...
but I thought I might get at you for a moment.
但我还是想跟你谈谈
Got a proposition here. Go ahead to the car, man.
我有个提议 你先到车那边等着 伙计
Ain't exactly talking out of turn when I say...
请原谅我话里得罪的地方
that, uh, Westside dope been weak for a while now.
不过 西区的货色烂了不是一两天了
Every dope fiend in the city knows that Avon been putting out piss, calling it shit.
城里每个毒友都知道 Avon卖♥♥得都是些垃圾
The thing is, y'all sitting on some of the best real estate in the city.
问题是 你们手头有市里最好的地盘
The Terrace, the low-rises, the avenue corners.
高楼区 平房♥区 街角
Respecting the fact that you're known to have a way with your words...
我知道你以有自己的 一套说话方式著称...
when are you gonna tell me something I don't know?
但你什么时候才能说些我不知道的
Let me put a point on it. My shit is right, String.
那我说重点 我的货很正 String
I got dope coming straight into Baltimore, and the shit is raw.
我从外面直接弄进Baltimore 那些货都是没掺的
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表