剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
"New Peggy."
"新假腿仔"
How about "Tilt"? Tilt?
叫"歪哥"怎么样 歪哥?
Tilt. Just like a pinball machine.
歪哥 就像弹球机(弹球机台面是倾斜的)
Tilt. I like that.
歪哥 我喜欢
uh, Yeah, I called a couple of nights ago.
对 我几天前打过一次
Told you I might be in town tonight, remember?
我说过今晚会进城 记得吗
So, this is your first time?
这么说这是你第一次?
Yep, first time for me.
对 第一次
What do you do, Jimmy?
你干哪行的 Jimmy?
Are you the police?
警♥察♥吗
Do you work with the police? No. Christ, no.
为警♥察♥办事? 不 上帝 不
No, I'm a traveling salesman.
我是跑单的推销员
I travel and, you know...
我到处跑 你知道...
Where do you live?
你住哪
I'm not gonna tell you that.
不告诉你
I live out of town.
我住在城外
I'm sorry. I don't think we can help you tonight.
抱歉 我们今晚不能给你提供服务
Thank you.
谢谢
You sucked.
你太逊了
I mean, really.
真的很逊
Fuck if I thought I was gonna be interrogated.
我怎么知道会要被问东问西?
I mean, Christ, I'm just a guy looking to get laid, right?
我是说 老天 我不过是个 寻求安慰的寂♥寞♥男♥人不是吗
Hey, fucknuts.
嘿 傻帽
What the fuck is wrong with you?
你♥他♥妈♥怎么回事
Christ, Ziggy.
靠 Ziggy
Jesus, Zig. What the fuck?
老天 Zig 搞什么
What's up with my cousin?
我表弟怎么了
Don't even talk to me about that asshole.
别跟我提那混♥蛋♥
Drank himself to death. Oh, shit.
把自己给喝死了 该死
What kind of fool would give a duck whiskey anyhow?
不过 哪个白♥痴♥会给鸭子喝威士忌啊
That boy ain't right.
那小子是不正常
And his fucking bird couldn't hold liquor for shit.
他的傻鸟根本没酒量
La-Z-Boys?
La-Z-Boys(按♥摩♥沙发的牌子)
And Davinas.
还有Davinas(组合沙发的牌子)
Male and female.
"男"和"女"
Dope and coke. What the hell is a Davina?
麻药和可♥卡♥因♥ "Davina"是什么
It's like a love seat, kind of.
类似某种双人沙发
Any line on weight? All whole numbers.
有说重量单位吗 都是整数
No halves, quarters, eight-balls?
没有一半 四分之一 八分之一?
Ounces?
盎司?
What kind of numbers they putting on the furniture?
家具的数目他们都提到过几种?
Nothing much above five.
不超过五
Proposition Joe has Ashland all the way up to North.
"建议乔"占着Ashland以北的地盘
Ten corners, easy.
至少十个街角
Five ounces wouldn't last him past lunch.
五盎司还不够塞牙缝的
It's kilos.
是公斤
We're on the main stem.
我们发现大东家了
so What was coming and going last night?
昨晚有什么进出
Not much.
没多少
No trucks in, some cars in and out...
没有卡车 只有小轿车进出...
but none of the drug players we saw rolling up there before.
但我们之前看到的毒贩都没了影
Whatever was in that last truckload
不管上次那一卡车运的是什么
probably went out in car trunks.
大概都用汽车行李箱运出去了
They're doing their distribution somewhere else for now.
他们现在正在哪分销呢
Which is why job one is to get back to a good phone.
正因此我们头号♥工作是 找到一个有用的电♥话♥
The same PC that got you on that warehouse phone...
只要和对仓库电♥话♥采取行动的 成立依据一样
will get you anywhere else you want to go.
你们就可以监听到其他任意电♥话♥
All we need is the new number.
我们只需要知道他们的新号♥码
Verizon running any new lines in there lately?
最近Verizon电♥话♥公♥司♥ 有在那接入新线吗?
We talked to the phone security people. They say no.
我们跟电♥信♥安♥全♥部♥门的人联♥系♥过 他们说没有
Probably going to a cell phone.
可能改用手♥机♥了
Best bet is to get the new number off the Russian's cell phone.
最好能从俄♥国♥佬的手♥机♥上获得新号♥码
Okay, then.
好的 就这样
Freamon and Prez, stay on one shift in the wiretap room.
Freamon和Prez 在窃听室值第一班
Bunk and Russell, man the other.
Bunk和Russell 第二班
Herc and Carver,
Herc和Carver
you guys are on Newkirk Street waiting to see
继续监视Newkirk街
if the warehouse traffic picks back up.
看看仓库的走私活动是否恢复
McNulty and Greggs have a line into the prostitution ring.
McNulty和Greggs继续追查卖♥♥淫集团
But so far, the people handling the girls...
但目前为止 幕后操纵姑娘的人...
have been a little cautious about fresh johns.
对招待新嫖♥客♥相当谨慎
So we're gonna need a new angle there.
所以我们得换个角度
Questions?
有问题吗
What was your play with those girls?
你们怎么跟那些女孩说的
Out-of-town salesman.
郊外的推销员
How far out of town?
郊外多远?
What do you mean?
什么意思
The farther out of town, the more they believe.
离城越远她们越容易相信
Less like a cop you sound.
越不觉得你听上去像警♥察♥
You do any accents?
你会学些口音吗
English, British, Scottish, something like that?
英格兰 不列颠 苏格兰之类的口音?
Crikey!
我勒个去!
I was looking to get a little hanky-panky...
当我远渡重洋来到这儿...
and this one bloke gave me this number to call
想找点小乐子 这家伙...
when I got across the pond.
就给了我这号♥码让我打
Work on it, son. work on it.
就这么办 小子 就这么办
$200,000?
20万?
That isn't a quarter of what they owe.
还不到他们欠的四分之一
They say they will pay another $200,000
他们说货物通关后
once their shipment clears the docks.
会再付20万
And then?
然后呢
That is all.
没了
These Colombians are without honor, Spiros.
这些哥伦比亚人没信义 Spiros
They are cheats.
都是骗子
The chemicals we sent are good, no?
我们送过去的化学品都很好 不是吗
No complaint.
没什么可抱怨的
They say they want more, even.
他们甚至说要更多
And they understand that
而他们也清楚
we can guarantee their product gonna clear Customs?
我们能保证他们的货通关?
Right.
对
And still, they try to chisel.
但他们还想贪小便宜
Why?
为什么
What are they thinking?
他们怎么想的
That it is all profit for us.
他们觉得我们一本万利
That we will settle for half of what we agreed...
就算只出原价的一半 我们也会接受
because $400,000 is still a lot of money.
因为四十万也是一笔大钱了
The Greek will be angry.
"希腊人"会生气的
This is business, Eton.
这就是生意 Eton
The Greek?
"希腊人"?
He will be smart.
他会见招拆招
Jesus.
上帝
You accidentally shoot one 9-year-old in his bedroom...
意外地枪杀了一个在卧室里的9岁小孩...
and the whole city gets its undies in a bunch.
就闹得满城风雨了
To err is human, that's what I like to say.
我常说 人有失蹄
The mayor went to the scene for the cameras last night.
市长为上镜昨晚去了现场
Said the crime will not stand.
还说不会再放任犯罪了
yeah, we tell the mayor we're still working without an eyeball witness.
嗯 我们告诉市长 我们还没找到目击证人
How about the street talk?
有没有小道消息
I got some mentions of a 17-year-old with the streetname Bodie.
有人提到一个17岁 诨名Bodie的家伙
Narcotics has him as Preston Broadus.
在缉毒科有案底 叫Preston Broadus
And why is young Preston not being hurled with great abandon
那为啥小Preston没被带到审讯室里
around one of our interrogation rooms?
听着我们的人鬼吼呢
We got cars on his grandma's as we speak.
我们说话这会儿 已派车到他祖母家了
What the fuck you think you're dealing with here? Amateurs?
你♥他♥妈♥以为你在跟谁说话 外行吗?
Fuck Nick. This is my thing.
去他的Nick 这是我的生意
You want in, you gotta deal with me.
你想干 就得跟我谈
All right, I got S-Class and SL-Class Benzes.
好了 我有S级和SL级的奔驰
Roadsters, sedans, cabriolets.
跑车 轿车 篷车
I got them brand new, with the keys in the ignition.
全新的 钥匙还在点火装置上
Nothing stripped.
完好无缺
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表