剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
Damn.
该死
What the fuck was that?
那算是怎么回事
Fiend badmouthing our shit, saying death grip ain't all that.
毒鬼抹黑我们的货 说"死亡之握"屁都不如
Now we're beating niggers over speaking the truth?
就因为他说了句实话 就打他了?
I ain't hit him, the young'uns, yo.
我又没动手 那些小弟干的
You can't tell these fools nothing.
没法跟那些傻帽讲道理
We stomping niggers over bullshit, man.
我们在用些破烂欺行霸市
Somebody got to pull stringer up on this.
该有人让Stringer管管这事了
Zig, what's up?
Zig 怎么了
Jesus, zig, what the fuck happened?
老天 zig 发生什么事了
Fucking niggers got me.
我被那些操蛋黑鬼逮住了
What?
什么
Took my money, and they got princess, too.
抢了我的钱 还把我的爱车开走了
You hear me? They got my fucking car.
听懂了吗 他们把我车开走了!
If i had a gun, i swear to god I would've capped
如果我有枪 我对天发誓
Every one of those motherfuckers.
每人都来一枪子儿
You call the cops? Can't.
你报♥警♥了? 不行
It was over some dope.
是毒资
You bought a fucking package, didn't you?
你倒卖♥♥他们的毒品 是不是
Didn't you?!
是不是
Serves you right, you stupid fuck.
你活该倒霉 傻♥逼♥
From who?
找谁买♥♥的
White mike?
"麦克白"?
This nigger cheese, up on wolfe and ashland.
那个叫Cheese的黑佬 在Wolfe和Ashland街混的
A few ounces, you know? Why not white mike?
就几盎司 干嘛不找"麦克白"?
Fuck mike, you know how he be.
去他的 你也知道他是什么人
Why the fuck would i know how he be?
我他妈怎么知道?
Nicky,
Nicky
It ain't my fault, all right? It ain't.
那又不是我的错 不是
Look, business has been slow,
你看 生意有点冷清
Package ain't turned around yet.
货还没倒卖♥♥出去
But the fucking hoodleheads ain't hearing it,
但那帮榆木脑袋就是听不进去
So i get jumped.
所以扁了我一顿
They got princess, man. They're holding her for fucking ransom.
开走我的爱车 扣着她换赎金
And now they're telling me...
现在他们告诉我...
They're telling me if i don't have the money by friday, they're going to kill me.
说如果我到周五♥不♥把钱交出来 他们就要干掉我
I need $2,700.
我需要2700块
So?
然后呢
You're a drug dealer, go sell some fucking drugs.
你是毒贩 那它♥妈♥的♥去卖♥♥啊
You fucked up the package, didn't you, zig?
你搞砸了那批货是吧 Zig?
I ain't giving you the money.
我不会给你钱的
They're gonna kill me.
他们会杀了我
I gave my money to aimee
我的钱给Aimee了
For an apartment.
租了公♥寓♥
Security deposit and some furniture over at littlepages.
交了押金和购置些家具
I ain't got it for you, zig.
我不会拿来给你的 Zig
You cocksuckers.
这帮瘪三
Yeah?
进来
Major we're about to make some handToHands around the port.
警长 我们将对码头进行些诱捕
Lt. Daniels said i should see you about a surveillance van.
Daniels警督让我来问问看 有没有监视车
The van?
监视车?
The van's on loan to the southwest.
那辆车借给西南区了
Okay.
好吧
Fuck with my ass, will you?
敢玩我 走着瞧吧
Bringing us back to our old friends,
又回到了我们的老朋友这
Supply and demand.
供给和需求
All right,
好了
Your research papers are here.
你们的研究论文在这
Remember friday, take-Home test.
记得周五的回家考试
Well done, mr. Bell.
写得不错 Bell先生
Mr. Lucas, you got five minutes?
Lucas先生 能给我五分钟吗
Absolutely.
没问题
There's something maybe you can help me out with.
有个问题也许你能帮帮我
I'll try.
我尽力
What are the options when you got an inferior product...
在一个竞争激烈的市场 你手头只有些劣等品...
In an aggressive marketplace?
该作何选择
If you have a large share of the market,
如果你占有较大的市场份额
You can buy up the competition.
你可以并购竞争对手
And if you don't?
如果没有呢
Reduce price to increase market share.
降价以争取更大的市场份额
That assumes low overhead.
那得降低经常性开支
Of course, otherwise, you operate at a loss...
当然 否则你就要遭受损失...
And worse,
或者更遭
As your prices drop...
你的价格降了...
Your product eventually loses consumer credibility.
你的产品最终失去了顾客的信任
You know,
你知道
The new ceo of worldcom was faced with this very problem.
世通公♥司♥的新CEO也刚面临了这种窘境
The company was linked to one of the largest fraud cases in history.
公♥司♥被牵扯到史上最大的一场诈骗案中
So he proposed To change the name?
因此他提出... 改名?
Exactly.
正是(后WorldCom改名为MCI)
Which one?
哪个?
He's got a weenie in his hand.
手上拿着小香肠的就是
On this case, ain't that you?
这么说 不正是你吗?
Thomas pakusa,
Thomas Pakusa
Come on down.
来看看
What the fuck is that?
什么玩意
Grand jury summons.
大陪审团传票
Grand jury?
大陪审团?
You lie to us, you hurt our feelings.
你骗我们 只是伤了我们的心
You lie to them, it's perjury.
骗他们 就是伪证罪了
And one more i just dropped on your barbecue chef outside.
还有一张我刚给了你外面的烤肉师♥傅♥
You used to be a lot more fun, you know that, bea?
你以前要有趣得多 知道吗 Bea?
That's john spamanato right there.
我身后这位就是John Spamanato
Johnny fifty.
Johnny "Fifty"
How you doing, officer?
很高兴认识你 警官
Johnny fifty?
Johnny Fifty?
What the fuck is that?
那是啥玩意儿?
Son of a bitch drinks 53 beers on his 25th birthday.
臭小子在他25岁生日时喝了53杯啤酒
So as to be,
如此这般
What do you call it, poetical,
你们怎么说来着 诗意地
We rounded it off.
就这么称呼他了
"Grand jury for the circuit court of baltimore city."
"Baltimore市巡回法庭大陪审团"
You worked the atlantic light, right?
你为Atlantic Light号♥接过活 对吧
Everybody on that ship testifies.
上过船的每个人都要作证
About what?
做什么证
About them girls in the can.
关于集装箱女尸的证词
The detective here thinks we know something about that mess.
这位探长认为我们对那破事略知一二
He thinks we'd leave them there on the dock...
他怀疑我们把她们扔在码头上...
In a box, dying there in the dark because....
装在集装箱里 让她们在黑暗中死去...因为...
Because why, detective?
究竟是因为什么呢 警探?
What reason would we have to want girls to die like that?
有什么原因非要让那些女孩死于非命?
Why would any of us leave them in there
如果我们知情
If we knew anything about it?
又为什么要把她们留在那?
I got a wife
我有老婆
And three sisters.
还有三个姐妹
And they got daughters.
她们还有女儿
And i got too much respect for women
我对女子相当尊敬
Not to be pissed off at what's in your heads right now.
所以才没因你脑中的想法大发雷霆
Of all the cans on the terminal, that's the one you lose in the stacks.
码头有那么多集装箱 你偏偏就丢了那个
We didn't know shit, goddamn it!
该死 我们全不知情
You want us to dance with a grand jury, we will!
你想让我们见大陪审团 见就是了
What do you say, johnny?
你怎么说 Johnny?
What do you say to any question?
对那些问题你怎么回答
I take the fifth commandment.
我谨遵第五戒律(十戒中的不杀生)
And if they offer you immunity to testify against your union brothers?
如果他们豁免你 让你指证你工会兄弟呢
I don't remember. Don't remember what?
我不记得了 不记得什么
Nothing.
什么都不记得
What you're forgetting
你别忘了
Is that every i.B.S. Iocal on the east coast...
东海岸的每个工会兄弟...
Has had its ass in front of a federal grand jury two or three times already.
都和联邦大陪审团打过几次照面了
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表