剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
Maybe we should just keep looking. We shouldn't settle for just anything.
也许我们应该再看看 不应该随便就定下来
And you think that there will be some new open houses this Sunday?
你知道这个星期天 会有别的房♥子要出♥售♥吗?
I'm sorry, what were you saying?
抱歉 你说什么?
We're gonna keep looking. You'll take us around again on Sunday?
我们要继续看♥房♥♥子 周日你还能带我们继续转转吗?
Definitely.
没问题
Okay then, see you Sunday, early. Great.
好的 星期天一早见 好的
Thank you.
谢谢你
I'll see you then.
到时见
You are a child, you know that?
你就是一小孩 知道不?
What do you want? Dinner and a movie.
想干什么? 吃饭看电影
Come on, stop it.
得了吧 别这样
Why not?
为什么不?
This isn't going anywhere, Jimmy.
不会有结果的 Jimmy
Dinner and a movie, then I'll walk you to the door...
吃完饭看完电影 我送你回家...
and you tell me to go fuck myself like you should've done way back when.
然后你告诉我 滚一边去 就像你当初应该做的那样
How about I tell you to fuck yourself here and now?
如果我告诉你 现在就滚怎么样?
Then you can save that money for someone else.
那你就能省下钱 花在别人身上了
Come on, Elena. Come on, I signed all your damn papers.
别这样 Elena 别这样 我在你给的文件上都签字了
Give me another shot.
再给我一次机会
Friday. You pay for the sitter.
周五 你付保姆钱
So how that D.C. game, man?
华盛顿那边怎么样?
Same as it ever was.
和以前一样
Chocolate City, I ain't been there in a while.
巧克力之城 我有段时间没去了
Call it Drama City nowadays.
现在叫戏剧之城
Otherwise, same old gogo. Same old Bamas.
不过 还是那Go-Go的老调 同一群老骨头
Same soup, just reheated, know what I'm saying?
同样的汤 回锅热了热而已 知道我说什么吗?
If you need anything to make this happen,
如果你还需要什么帮助
you gotta get it yourself.
那你得自己出马了
I can't go through my people.
我不能交代给我的手下
If Stringer Bell reaching all the way past Baltimore
Stringer Bell绕过Baltimore远道而来
with this kind of work...
亲自送来这趟活儿...
then we got a real mystery going on, don't we?
看来真是够神秘的 不是吗?
Don't worry, no mistakes.
别担心 不会出岔子
Nothing that might come back on you.
不会有人回头找你麻烦
You sure of your people?
你敢对你的人打包票?
My cousin up in there...
我堂兄在那边...
he on it. All right.
他会搞定 好的
I can't stand that gogo shit, anyhow.
不过 我受不了那些GoGo的破调子
Ain't heard it live, then.
肯定没去过现场吧
I know a club in Oxon Hill that would wreck y'all.
在Oxon Hill有家酒吧 能把你爽死
All right.
好的
If I'm around the way.
如果我路过
So, how you doing?
那么 现在你怎么样?
Nursing school right now.
正上护士学校
Good, that's good.
不错 很不错
Lester's been pushing me, you know.
你瞧 Lester一直在鞭策我
He does it,
他就是那样
kind of without you knowing that he's doing it.
不知不觉中给了你动力
Yeah, I know what you mean.
是的 我知道你的意思
So anyway, he said that you would be by today to talk about the clubs.
他说你今天要谈关于一些俱乐部的事
About some girls, Russian.
关于一些姑娘 俄♥国♥姑娘
Or from that part of the world.
或者说那边的世界
The ones on the circuit, yeah.
那些来来去去的姑娘 嗯
You should try this place called Nightshift down off of Holabird.
你应该去一个叫Nightshift的地方 就在Holabird过去一点
I have a friend who works there.
我有个朋友在那儿工作
She worked with a bunch of Russian girls last year
她去年和一帮俄♥国♥姑娘一起工作过
for about three months.
大概有三个月
Think she'll talk to me?
她会和我谈吗?
Only if I ask her.
如果我跟她打个招呼
Thank you, Detective, nothing further.
多谢 警官 没有问题了
Anything more on redirect, Miss Nathan?
还有问题吗 Nathan小姐?
No, Your Honor.
没有了 法官大人
Let's take 10 minutes and then run the closing arguments.
休庭10分钟然后结案陈词
I have every intention of beginning tomorrow with jury instructions.
明天我将指导陪审团案情讨论
How'd Omar do? You didn't see it?
Omar干得怎么样? 没看到?
Not the cross. That bad?
交叉盘问那段没看 到那么有破坏力?
You have no problem.
你的问题解决了
No?
解决了?
To start, he wants you to pay $5,400. Then we talk.
开始他要你先付5400块 谈了之后
He says, "No, you pay just the $2,700."
他说 付2700就好
Yeah, I saw how you talked.
是的 我看见你们怎么谈了
But you will not pay the $2,700.
但你不用付这2700
Instead you will get the money for the car that burned.
而是得到被烧毁的车的赔偿
Yeah? Yeah.
真的? 真的
Him we don't know.
他是谁我们不认识
But the one he calls boss, him we know.
但是我们认识他叫老板的那个家伙
You gonna sit there and pout?
你打算就这么撅嘴坐着?
I know you don't think I'm going down to that club just to look at pussy.
我知道你不会认为 我去那个酒吧是为了看靓女
I know you know me better than that.
我知道你了解我的为人
I ain't even looking. Everybody's looking.
我瞧都不会瞧一眼 人人都会看
Most of them women are dykes.
那里的女的大多都是同性恋
Cheryl, it's police work.
Cheryl 我是去办案
What, so that's supposed to make me feel better?
什么 这就能让我好受些?
Kima's out on the street doing her detective thing?
Kima去街上办案去了?
All that hospital shit,
那该死的治疗
all that rehab...
那些康复训练...
all them promises We talked about this.
那些许诺... 我们已经谈过这些事了
No, you talked.
不 你谈过
I didn't get a word in edgewise once you made up your mind.
你一旦下决心 我就说什么都没用了
Where you going? With you.
你去哪? 和你一起去
Excuse me?
什么?
Who knows? I might see a little something I happen to like.
谁知道呢? 也许我会看到一个 我喜欢的小可爱
So all of that's on the table?
那么那些都有着落了?
There's money in the transport budget for the grain pier.
交通运输的预算里有了重建粮食码头的钱
Also, a bond issue that pays for maintenance dredging on the main shipping channel.
同时发行筹集主航道疏浚工程资金的市政债券
But not the canal? Nope, not the canal.
但是不包括运河? 不 不包括运河
For that we'll have to fight a little longer and dig a little deeper.
为此我们还要坚持作战 更长久 更深入
So says Frank.
所以 Frank
I gotta say, for my money,
我得说 为了我的钱
we're lucky if we pull out the grain pier.
如果我们能建起粮食码头 就算是有福了
Be that as it may, we spent the money and took our best shot.
话虽如此 我们也是花了钱 争取了最好的结果
Hired a couple lobbyists, made some smart contributions...
雇佣一些说客 做些明智的捐款...
paid for a consultant's report
花钱做份评估报告
to argue against some of the environmental stuff.
反驳一下那些环保争议
It cost, but we're starting to see it.
是要花钱 但是也有了眉目
So where y'all find the cash?
那钱是从哪儿呢?
I've been robbing liquor stores, two a week.
我一周抢两家酒馆
Seriously.
说真的
Seriously, We got some help from the national office on this.
说真的 我们从全国工会那得到点补助
There've been some timely donations from a few friends here and there.
时不时地还会从各地的朋友那收到点捐款
The point is, at the very least...
关键是 至少...
we're likely to see the grain pier back up by next year...
下一年我们就能看到重建好的粮食码头
which means a couple hundred more ships a year, at least.
那意味着至少每年可以增加几百艘船的流量
If. And it's a big fucking "if."
如果 是的 这有个可恶的"如果"
If that Polack motherfucker Hey.
如果那个狗♥娘♥养♥的波兰... 嘿
No offense. If Krawczyk don't fuck us
没有恶意 只要Krawczyk不搞我们
by throwing up waterfront condominiums first, right?
不把那个海景公♥寓♥大厦建在那里 对吧?
Nat's right.
Nat说得没错
The back door threat is that Andy Kraw or some other developer...
隐患就是Andy Kraw或其他地♥产♥商...
gets enough last-minute votes
在最后一刻抢票
to sink the rehab money for the grain pier.
否决掉粮食仓库的重建拨款
Those guys are looking at that location, too.
那些家伙也盯着这块地
So we need everybody making phone calls.
所以我们需要每个人都拿起电♥话♥
Let your legislators know that we're watching on this.
让你们的议员们知道 我们盯着这事呢
The money only goes so far.
钱已经砸下去了
Now we gotta make some noise, right?
现在我们得大声表态了 对吧?
Make some noise. Okay, enough talk.
吼出来 好的 讨论到这
Some of youse got ships to work in the morning.
你们有些人明早还要接船
The rest of youse need to be drunk. I'll drink to that.
另一些人还得去喝个够 我会喝个够
Help from the national office, huh? Timely donations from friends?
全国工会的补助? 朋友们的及时捐助?
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表