剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
The computer creates a record and puts it in the permanent database.
电脑都会创建记录 并存入永久数据库
He was saying the computer makes it hard to steal off the docks.
他刚刚说有了电脑 从码头偷集装箱就变困难了
Did our port manager tell you that
那我们的码头经理有没有告诉你
Right now we got 160 boxes missing off the patapsco terminal alone?
目前为止仅仅Patapsco站 我们就丢了160个集装箱?
Or that last time we inventoried the truck chassis we came up 300 light?
又或者上次盘点汽车底盘时 发现少了300个?
No, i suppose not. That's management for you.
不 我想没说吧 这就是经营管理了
160?
160?
Not that all of them are stolen. You can lose a can by accident,
也不全是偷的 也可能是意外遗失
No problem. For one thing,
没什么大不了的 首先
These hand-Helds use radio waves.
是这些手持设备 用的是无线电
With all the equipment and container stacks out there sometimes
外面有那么多集装箱和设备
Waves get knocked down. That happens, a can don't get entered.
无线电会被屏蔽 这时有发生 一些集装箱不会被登记
Or, just as easy, a checker makes the wrong entry.
又或者 只是检验员犯了个错误
Either 'cause he's lazy,
要么因为他太懒
he's sloppy, or he's still shitfaced from the night before.
办事马虎 要么他宿醉未醒
Or, simpler than that, you got fat fingers.
或者 更简单的可能是 你手指太粗
No offense.
无意冒犯
So imagine february on the docks.
想想二月的码头
You're wearing gortex gloves, trying to punch numbers on that thing.
你戴着哥特龙纤维手套 试着按那些按键
You're saying that's what happened to the can with the girls in it?
你是说那个装着女尸的 集装箱就是这么失踪的?
Beadie, darling, I don't know what happened there.
Beadie 亲爱的 我不知道是怎么回事
I'm just saying, if you go by the computer...
我只是说 如果你查电脑...
It might look like there's some dirt going down...
你会以为里面有什么小猫腻...
When it's really just a glitch in the system.
其实可能只是个电脑的小故障
The customs seal was broke on that box.
那箱子的海关封条破了
Shouldn't that get noticed?
难道你们没注意到
You're offloading a ship the size of a small town.
你卸的可是有小镇那么大的一艘货船
You might notice a broke seal, you might not.
你可能会注意到那封条 也可能不
Look, you wanna keep pulling our chain, you can.
听着 你想再逼问我们 随意
But it ain't like it's just that one box that went missing.
但只是一个箱子失踪了
We lose them sons of bitches all the time.
弄丢这些狗♥娘♥养♥的是常有的事
Frank give you everything you need?
Frank把你们想知道的都告诉你们了吗
He did, thanks.
他说了 谢谢
They're playing us.
他们在耍我们
You drove all the way from baltimore on a hope and a prayer?
你带着憧憬大老远从Baltimore过来?
Yeah, i'm dead-Ended on this.
嗯 我的调查陷入死胡同了
Is there anything we can offer any of them for cooperation?
我们能跟她们做些交易 以寻求合作吗?
You could marry one of them,
你可以跟她们中的一个结婚
Make her an american housewife.
让她做个美国家庭主妇
Short of that, they're going back the fuck where they came from.
如果不这样 她们从哪来就得回哪去了
Where do you hold them? County detention.
你把她们关在哪 郡拘留所
We keep the undocumenteds out of gen pop.
我们不会把无证外侨关在普通囚区
You all heard of worldcom?
你们听说过世通吗
All right, let's try this.
好吧 我们试着理解看
You all get jacked by some knockos.
你们被警♥察♥抄了
But you all clean. You all got an outstanding warrant,
你们身上很干净 只是身负未执行的逮捕令
Like everybody in here. What do you do?
就像在座的各位一样 你们怎么办
Give another name.
谎报名字
Why?
为什么
Because your real name ain't no good.
因为你的真名会坏事
All right, it ain't good and....
对 真名不好而且....
Follow through.
接着说
All right, death grip ain't shit?
好了 现在"死亡之握"很烂
Then change up the name.
那就换个名字
What else?
还有呢
Yo, i got it, change the caps from red to blue, right?
我想到了 把红盖换成蓝盖 对吗
Make it look like we got some fresh shit, boom.
让人以为我们有了新玩意
Yea You know what else we might could do?
很好 知道我们还能做什么吗
Give each tower its own name, right?
给每栋高楼的货取个自己的名字
And then we do, like, some fake competing.
让我们之间搞虚假竞争
So, a fiend gets some bad shit from one,
那么 要是毒鬼从一个地方买♥♥了烂货
He'd go back to the other.
他就会到另一个地方
There's a thinking man, right there.
这孩子有开动脑筋呢
See, nigger, ain't that what the fuck i just said?
小子 那些难道不是我刚刚说过的吗
You and my uncle talk?
你跟我叔叔谈过了?
Sure.
对
How'd it go?
情况如何
No problem.
没问题
Three boxes.
三个集装箱
All of them on the wilhelmina.
全是Wilhelmina号♥上的
And you should tell your uncle...
你告诉你叔叔...
That it's three times the usual fee
每个箱子的酬劳是以前的
For each.
三倍
We
我们...
Checked on those chemicals.
查了那些化学品
We looked into that.
仔细查了查
I was worried, you know?
你知道 我有些担心
Before i deliver, i wanna know what you need it for.
在我送之前 我想知道你们要那些干嘛
A bomb or some shit?
炸♥弹♥还是别的什么
I ain't down for that.
我可不奉陪
You use that shit to process drugs, don't you?
你们用那些制毒 是不是
Cocaine.
可♥卡♥因♥
You still want it, i got it on the fairfield piers.
你们还想要 我会送到Fairfield码头
No problem.
没问题
When?
何时
End of the week.
这周末
Maryska.
Maryska
She's good with english.
她英语不错
They're dead. All i'm trying to do is get word to the families.
她们都死了 我只是想给她们家人带个话
What did she say?
她说什么
She wants to know, if she knows a girl,
她想知道 如果她认识
Does she get to stay?
能留下来吗
You want a good restaurant for dinner,
你想找间好餐厅吃个饭
Or are you headed right back?
还是现在就回去
A computer?
电脑?
To run a trace on the missing containers
查遗失的集装箱
In the port administration's database.
就记录在码头管理部门的数据库里
You're looking for what?
你们在查什么
A pattern for our case.
我们案子的犯罪模式
We need to know who left those girls on the dock and why.
我们想知道是谁 为什么把那些女孩留在那
We're supposed to be on sobotka and the checkers union anyway...
我们反正要查Sobotka和检查员工会...
So folding one investigation into the other makes sense.
两案并查也有道理
Not to me, it doesn't.
对我来说不是
I'm not bringing your open murders anywhere near this detail,
我不会让专案组调查你们的谋杀案
That's a loser for us.
那是个败招
Lieutenant! We bring in a few drug rips,
警督 我们查一些毒品
And show that we gave sobotka and his union a quick, fair look,
告诉上面我们迅速 漂亮地 调查了Sobotka和他的工会
It's more than enough for burrell.
这对Burrell就够了
He returns the favor, and i'm out of the basement...
他再帮个忙 让我离开地下室...
And running an investigative unit again.
再次回到调查组
You dirty me up with murders i can't solve.
你让我查我破不了的谋杀案
It doesn't play like that.
这可不成
Homicide's not the place to sprawl a case, lieutenant.
凶案组不是个好好查案的地方 警督
Rawls,
Rawls
Landsman...
Landsman...
They have no patience for anything but a quick shake.
他们只喜欢速战速决 草草收场
We got enough room for it here, anyway.
反正 我们有查这案子的资源
You can set up here at the off-Site...
你们能把这当据点...
And we can share information.
我们可以共享情报
But the murders stay with homicide.
但谋杀案还是凶杀科的
Unless, of course,
除非你找到疑犯
You find a suspect.
那又另当别论
Three roiros, four containers.
三艘货轮 四集装箱
I got all my cards up, including long numbers...
我把所有的班都排上了
And we're still short.
但还是缺人
A good day. That it is.
今天真不错 确实
Everybody works today,
今天所有人都上岗
Even you, my little j-Series wonders. Even you.
连你也有活干了 J级的小鬼
Is horse working the wilhelmina today?
今天"马面"负责Wilhelmina号♥吗
I told that motherfucker we were done.
我跟那混♥蛋♥说了我们不玩了
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表