剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
You know, it's a thought... It's not even a thought, man. No.
你知道 只是个想法... 想想也不行 伙计 不行
Let me tell you something. We're gonna get through all this, you hear me?
我告诉你 我们会挺过去的 听到了吗
I know. All of it.
我知道 都会过去的
Anything come out?
有什么出来了吗
If there were girls in that can, they're still inside.
如果集装箱里是女孩 她们还在里面
Your DNRs go where? Phones for dockworkers local.
你们想把监听装置安在哪 码头工会的电♥话♥
Offices, personal phones for a couple of union officials.
办公室 几个工会干事的私人电♥话♥
Look here, 9581737 is listed to Thomas Pakusa.
看这 9581737是Thomas Pakusa的电♥话♥
On February 4th, and March 16th...
2月4号♥还有3月16号♥...
our Mr. Pakusa received a call from Frank Sobotka's cell phone.
Pakusa接到Frank Sobotka的电♥话♥
And both times, he works a Talco Line ship the next day.
两次他都在第二天 跑到Talco公♥司♥的货船上作业
And both times, a can goes missing in the computer.
两次电脑里都有一个集装箱消失
Pretty good argument for a conspiracy case.
是其中有猫腻的有力证明
Conspiracy to do what? Smuggle shit.
什么猫腻 走私
Smuggle what?
走私什么
For starters, how about bringing girls here for purposes of prostitution?
组织女性偷渡到这来卖♥♥淫算不算
That one we know about. You need to do better for a wiretap.
这个我们都知道了 想要窃听还需要更多证据支持
Read your annotated code. Wiretap Statute, Subsection 10, 406...
读读法典注释 窃听法案 第10节 406款...
designates crimes where telephonic communication can be intercepted...
在马里兰州可对指定犯罪活动的...
in the great state of Maryland. Prostitution?
电♥话♥交流进行拦截 卖♥♥淫?
You mean, you can tap a guy's phone if he's selling drugs...
你是说 如果一个人贩毒你可以窃听...
but if he's selling women, he's out of bounds?
但如果他卖♥♥的是女人 就不管了?
That's the law.
法律就这么定的
Honey, I'm home.
亲爱的 我回来了
Start looking at the two-bedroom joints.
看看双卧房♥
We can pay. How?
我们负担得起 怎么负担
Got a new job. Off the docks?
找了个新工作 码头外?
Three, four days a week.
一周三四天
Warehouse foreman for this Greek guy.
为个希腊人做货仓领班
He owns an appliance store down the avenue in Highland Town.
他在Highland镇大街上有家电器行
I can work it around the hours that I pick up at the docks.
码头没事的时候就过去帮忙
How much, Nick?
挣多少 Nick?
Come here.
过来
Like $500 a week.
一周500左右
Maybe more.
也许更多
But steady. You know, we can count on it.
但很稳定 你知道 我们有指望了
Between what you make with them scissors and this...
有你理发赚的和这些钱...
we can pay down the truck and still have enough left over...
我们还掉车贷之余还有余裕...
for someplace nice out in the county.
能在郡外找个好房♥子
$1,500.
1500块
$1,250, with the police discount.
给警♥察♥打折后是1250块
It just couldn't stand up to the modern urban crime environment.
那东西挨不起现代都市犯罪环境
All right, slow up. This is it.
好了 减速 就是这
It's listed to Nicholas Andrew Sobotka, 1485 Reynold Street.
这里是Nicholas Andrew Sobotka家 Reynold街1485号♥
Sobotka?
Sobotka?
That's what it says here.
上面是这么写的
That mean anything to you?
你没印象吗
Beavis, that's the name of the guy we're supposed to be working.
"瘪四" (美国动画角色)这就是我们要查的那个人的名字
Frank Sobotka.
Frank Sobotka
But we got Nicholas.
但上面写的是Nicholas
How many fucking Sobotkas can there be, even down here in Polack town?
就算在波兰小镇 你以为能有几个Sobotka?
You know what this means? What?
你知道这意味着什么吗 什么
It means old fuzzy Dunlop here is somewhat worse for wear, I admit...
我承认一个旧毛球确实不是好的伪装...
it's really gonna start paying off as a confidential informant.
但作为"线人"却开始有回馈了
No fucking way. Are you out $1,250?
它♥妈♥的♥没门 你不想要回那1250块?
Because linking a street-level drug connect to our main target...
把我们目标和街道毒品交易挂上钩...
has to be worth $200 for starters.
就值个2百块的情报费了
Listen, if I try to register him, Daniels will smell a rat.
听着 如果我向Daniels申请 他会怀疑的
He trusts you, Carv. You got that trustworthy look.
他信任你 Carv 你长得就值得信任
It's you, Lester. Got to be you.
你去 Lester 只能你去
Me? We need to bring in the Lieutenant...
我? 我们得把警督拖下水...
his detail and all the manpower and toys that go with it.
还有他的专案组 所有的人力和设备
And Daniels listens when you talk.
Daniels听得进你的话
You got the smell of wisdom on you, brother.
你浑身散发着智慧的气息 兄弟
We all got roles to play. What's your role?
我们各司其职 你的职责是什么?
I'm just a humble motherfucker with a big-ass dick.
我就是个有着大鸡♥巴♥的谦卑的混球
You give yourself too much credit.
你自封得太过了吧
Okay, then. I ain't all that humble.
好吧 我也没那么谦卑
I'll be goddamned.
真天杀的
I swear to God, if he plays that goddamn song one more time...
我对天发誓 他要再敢播那首歌♥...
I'm gonna clock his ass good.
我就要踹他屁♥股♥了
You can take him, Zig. He just looks big.
你能放倒他 Zig 他虚有其表
Who the fuck is he? All pussy.
他它♥妈♥的♥谁啊 像个娘儿们
You're a legend of the docks, Zig. A fucking legend.
你可是码头的传奇 Zig 他妈的传奇
You think I can take him?
你觉得我能放倒他?
You can take him.
你可以
Man down, berth five. Who?
有人受伤了 5号♥船台 谁
New Charles.
新Charles
Ambo's on the way. Jesus Christ.
救护车就过来 上帝
Night work with break-bulk. I hate this shit.
晚上卸货什么的最讨厌了
You guys gonna move this thing or what? Jesus. Fuck.
你们还要不要把这个搬开了 老天 靠
Ain't supposed to move a guy when he's hurt.
不该乱动伤者
We'll remember that when you hit the number.
轮到你中奖时我们会记得的
Quit pulling your dicks and get this thing off of me.
别在这秀鸡♥巴♥了 把那东西搬开
One, two, three.
1 2 3
Charlie, here. Take a drag.
Charlie 来 吸一口
That's the ambo you're hearing, Charlie.
救护车来了 Charlie
Right over there.
那边
Don't worry, kid, you're still on the clock.
别担心 孩子 你还在上班(算工伤)
Frank, how does the leg look?
Frank 那腿看上去怎样
Which leg is that now? Sir, can you hear my voice?
哪条腿来着 先生 你能听见我说话吗
Squeeze my hand.
握住我的手
Let's get him into the ambulance.
我们把他抬上救护车
You need to clear the way for us, guys.
各位请让一让
And you followed the can? Right to the warehouse.
你们跟踪了集装箱? 进了那个仓库
Surveillance set up? Kima is on it tonight.
监视车准备好了吗 Kima今晚去办
This case needs to be worked, Lieutenant.
这案子值得细究 警督
I know it began for you as a bullshit detail...
我知道一开始这只是个半吊子专案组...
but this Sobotka's into some shit that needs to be worked by good police.
但Sobotka牵扯了不少事 得由能干的警♥察♥来查
The DNRs, the cloned computer. We've got the pattern.
监听 复♥制♥电脑 我们已经找到了模式
Rawls came to me.
Rawls找过我
Asked if I would take the homicides. You should.
问我要不要接下谋杀案 你该答应的
Those girls in the can really suffocated. They really died in that fucking box.
那些女孩是在集装箱里窒息而死 她们确实死在里面
You pick this case up, you might eat those open murders.
你要查这案子 就可以接那些谋杀案
But you let it pass...
如果你不接...
you got to ask yourself how you want to live your day-to-day.
就得扪心自问 良心上是否过得去
From the guys in 15-14.
地方工会的兄弟们捐的
He should be all right.
他会没事的
You know how he got the name New Charles?
你知道他怎么被叫作新Charles的?
First day of work was the same day...
他第一天工作就遇上...
the Paceco dropped a hatch cover on Charlie Bannion.
装卸桥把个舱盖掉在 Charlie Bannion身上
Had to clean up old Charlie with a shovel.
我们不得不用铲子来清理老Charlie
Ever since then, New Charles.
从那以后他就成了新Charles
He's gonna lose the leg.
他会被截肢
Frank
Frank
Where's the money from?
钱是哪来的
I got your murders.
我接下你的谋杀案
But what I need from you, I get.
但我要你有求必应
No bullshit, no arguments.
不能敷衍了事 不能讨价还价
No arguments.
绝不讨价还价
You're wasting all the batteries. So?
你在浪费电池 又怎样
Mom, he's wasting all the batteries.
妈 他要把电池都用光了
You two get along or I'm gonna take that tent down right now.
你们再吵我就把那帐篷收了
Snitch. Punk.
告密者 蠢货
Squirrel. Mope.
笨蛋 呆瓜
Shut up. Who teaches them this stuff?
闭嘴 谁教他们说这些的
It's my turn, you just had it.
到我了 你老拿着
Elena.
Elena
No.
不行
I don't trust you.
我不相信你
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表