剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
No wonder I couldn't find them.
怪不得我找不到它们
You use them as bookmarks.
你把它们当书签了
Let me ask you something important.
让我来问你个重要的事
You like fake tits? I can't decide.
你喜欢假胸吗 我很犹豫
Thus far, I'm undecided on fake tits.
到目前为止 我对假胸还没有个明确的态度
I thought I knew what paperwork was.
我本以为自己对写报告了如指掌了
But what you all go through, to listen to someone else's phone calls....
但是看看你们为了听到别人的电♥话♥ 而打的申请
You all cannot spell for shit.
你们连字都不会拼
Would we be police if we could?
会得话哪还甘心当个警♥察♥
Who's the duty judge this week?
这周的轮值法官是谁?
Vanderwal. You think he'll sign?
Vanderwal 你觉得他会签吗?
No problem, if you clean his garage first.
没问题 只要你先替他打扫车♥库♥
Or wash his windows, maybe.
或者擦擦他的窗 也许吧
Fucking Vanderwal.
去它的Vanderwal
Wash windows?
擦窗户?
yeah.
是的
Are these the affiants, Miss Pearlman?
这些是宣誓人吗 Pearlma小姐?
Yes, Your Honor.
是的 法官大人
Are you willing to affirm that the information offered in this affidavit...
你愿意声明这份宣誓书提供的信息
is entirely true to the best of your knowledge?
就你所知是完全属实的吗?
Yes, Your Honor.
是的 法官大人
Yes, Your Honor. Absolutely.
是的 法官大人 绝对的
Upstairs, gentlemen. Third floor, back bedroom.
上楼 先生们 三楼 卧室后面
Sash installation.
装上吊窗
And then if you can give the windows a wash.... Thank you.
要是你们能把窗也擦一擦就更好了 谢谢
It's a good thing I took the Sergeant's test.
幸亏我参加了警司考试
Fuck, my knee. Sorry.
操 我的膝盖 对不起
First name? First name: Francis.
名字 名字是Francis
Spell the last name on the account.
请拼写账户上登记的姓氏
S-O-B-O-T-K-A.
S-O-B-O-T-K-A
Yeah, that's it. It's a business address.
嗯 是的 是公♥司♥地址
You've been flagged. Flagged?
你被做了标记 被标记了?
It says right here on the computer.
电脑上这么说的
Yeah? You're kidding me.
是吗? 你开我玩笑吧
I don't have any more information on that now.
目前我这也查不到更多信息
Whatever, okay.
随便吧 好吧
The check's on its way tomorrow. Cross my heart.
明天支票就会寄出来 我保证
All right yeah.
好 谢谢
Horse, if you don't pay your phone bill for three months, what happens?
"马面" 要是你三个月不付账单 会发生什么事?
No phone.
停机
Okay, so I'm 90 days late on my cell phone,
好吧 可是我的手♥机♥费晚交了90天
but they let me go...
他们居然不跟我计较...
even before I mail the check in.
我连支票都还没寄出去
I ask the nice lady in the billing department why that is. You know what she says?
我问了账务中心 你猜这位甜美的女士说什么?
I've been flagged. Flagged?
我被标记了 被标记了?
She says it's on the computer when my account comes on:
她说在电脑上我的账户上写着:
"Do not disconnect for non-payment."
"不要因为没有付款而切断通信"
"Flagged," what the fuck is that? What am l, special?
"被标记" 它♥妈♥的♥是什么意思? 我算啥玩意儿 很特殊吗?
Maybe you been touched by an angel.
也许你被天使碰了一下
Told you, B.
告诉过你了 哥们
Tumbleweeds be blowing through this motherfucker.
风滚草是被风吹着跑的
Like the fiends all cleaned themselves up.
就像这些瘾君子也走光了
No, that ain't it, man.
不 是那样的 伙计
Word is out,
到处都在传
we just selling dog shit up in here, man.
我们这卖♥♥的都是垃圾
Damn.
该死的
Pud,
Pud
how we doing? Slow as a white man in slippers.
生意怎么样? 慢得就像穿着拖鞋走路的白人
All right, later.
好吧 回见
We dying 'cause these dusty-ass fiends done found the real someplace else.
我们要完了 因为那些邋遢毒虫 在别的地方找到了好货
It's that bullshit, man.
就是那么回事 哥们
You two got a reason to be here?
你们俩干嘛待在这儿?
We're just going about our business. Keep moving.
我们在谈生意呢 到别处去
Fake-ass police. Where he get that uniform at? Kmart?
山寨警♥察♥ 那身警服哪儿来的? 超♥市♥吗?
He wouldn't even be all chest-out if we had some people up in this bitch.
要是这里有我们的人在 看他还怎么雄赳赳气昂昂的
Shit is fucked up, man.
全乱套了 哥们
Damn, junior, you had a night.
该死的 小子 今晚喝得真爽
Even for a legendary motherfucker like yourself--
即使对你这么一个传奇人物来说
Drop it.
别提了
What is wrong with you, man?
你怎么了 伙计
'Cause Elena didn't open up the door for your ass...
就因为Elena没再给你机会...
you just gonna let all this shit fly out?
你就这么萎靡不振了?
Come on, Jimmy. Lighten up.
得了 Jimmy 开心点
Come and get me.
过来撞我呀
So, you guys going for a wiretap on that port case?
那么 你们在给码头案申请监听许可?
They got every swinging dick with a shield on that detail but me.
狗啊猫啊都去了专案组 却唯独容不下我
You jealous, bitch?
你嫉妒了 贱♥货♥?
I'd rather be back in Homicide.
我宁愿回凶案组
I'd take your place in a heartbeat.
那我愿意下一秒就取代你
Why?
为什么?
That floater showing up in your dreams?
梦见那个溺水的人了?
No, it's not just her.
不 不只是她
I mean, who am l, Captain Chesapeake?
我是说 我是谁 Chesapeake船长吗?
I need to get off that boat, Bunk.
我得下船 Bunk
I need to do a case.
我得查案
I mean, if I'm not gonna....
我是说 如果我不能...
If I'm no good for....
要是我不够当个...
If that's all you want, just go and ask Rawls.
如果你就这个要求 去找Rawls求情呗
He'll put you on this straightaway. Yeah, why wouldn't he?
他会马上遂你的愿 是啊 干嘛不呢
Yeah
嗯
Ah, jimmy
Jimmy
...after which I tell Horse to go down the southeast lot...
...之后 我让"马面"到东南警局的停车场
and steal the most expensive thing he can drive, which he does.
开走他能偷的最贵的车子 他办到了
And we box it up and ship it to every port you can name.
我们打包了它 把它送往你能说出名字的每个港口
Where is it now?
它现在在哪儿
Somewhere between New Orleans and the West Coast.
在新奥尔良和西海岸之间的某处
How's that for your kid brother?
你这弟弟干得如何?
You said you were gonna bring something over?
你说你是要带样东西过来?
Just this.
就这个
Read it.
念念
What is it? A confirmation letter, like.
是什么? 类似一份确认函
You know that labor position on the port advisory board I told you about?
你瞧 那个我曾跟你提过的 港口顾问委员会的职缺
I put you up for it. You're on.
我提名了你 你当上了
I'm on?
我当上了?
I ain't been union since they closed the dry dock.
自从他们关了干船坞之后 我就离开工会了
How come I'm on?
我怎么可能当上?
The board chair and me, we got a relationship.
委员会主席和我有交情
You mean, you greased it.
你是说 你买♥♥了这个职位
The chairman, he thought you'd be right for it, is all.
主席觉得你正合适 如此而已
There's a stipend comes with it. $200 a month, Lou.
这职位有固定的津贴 每个月有200呢 Lou
When I get home at night, I just wanna watch a ball game or something.
我晚上回家 只想看看场球赛之类的
I'm not up to go to no meetings or anything.
我可不想参加什么大会
Christ, Lou, you don't gotta go to all the meetings.
老天爷 Lou 你不必次次都参加
Just show up once in a while, let them know you're alive.
偶尔现身一下 让他们知道你还活着
That's not for me.
那不适合我
What's for you?
那什么适合?
That shitwagon parked out front needs a battery.
那辆停在屋前的破车需要换电池
Or this kitchen here has been rigged the same way for 25 years.
这厨房♥都已经破了25年没翻修了
Whatever I got comes straight.
起码我取之有道
That's real noble, big brother.
真是高尚啊 大哥
Not noble. Right.
不是高尚 是正当
The shipbuilders' local goes belly-up, and that makes you some kind of martyr?
造船厂的工会倒闭了 你就当上殉道士了?
The only difference between me and you... is you picked the wrong union.
我和你之间的唯一区别就是 你选错了工会
That ain't the only difference.
那不是唯一的区别
If you were in my position I'm not.
要是你在我这个位置... 我没有
To tell you the truth, I'm glad I don't have to make those kind of choices.
实话告诉你 我很高兴不用去做那些选择
Come on, kid.
过来 小子
Sit down.
坐下来
You really used to race pigeons with my PePop?
你以前真和我爷爷一起赛鸽子?
We all did back then.
我们那时都兴玩这个
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表