剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
What's up?
啥事
Great view.
景色不错
Harbor, I mean.
我是说海港
It's fucking picturesque, is what it is.
真它♥妈♥的♥风景如画 没错
Every morning I ask myself, "Is today the day I drive down...
每天早晨我都问自己 我今天是不是该
"to Fort Armistead, stare out at the harbor?"
去Fort Armistead 望着海港发呆
No, I figure eventually, if I mind my own business...
我最终决定不去 因为就算我安守本分
Uncle Frank will wake my ass up at 7:00 in the morning...
Frank叔叔也会在早晨七点叫醒我
tell me to get my ass down there for some mysterious fucking reason.
神秘兮兮地叫我过来 于是乎我来了
Good anchorage, good cranes...
有不错的停泊口 不错的起重机...
good railroads, close to l-95. Lot of people ready to work, right?
不错的铁路 离I95州际公路又近 还有很多待命的劳动力 不是吗?
That's my fucking town.
这就是我的小镇!
Except, the thing is, we're another 1 10 miles...
只是 我们距离Hampton锚地有110英里...
for any ship coming up from Hampton Roads. An extra day.
那里的船要到这里就会多出一天的行程
So why come?
那干嘛还要来这儿?
Unless you know your cargo's gonna move fast...
除非你知道货物能又快又好地
and clean through the port.
在港口处理掉 否则为什么要来呢?
Why offload in Baltimore, except that a Baltimore gang...
干嘛要来Baltimore卸货呢? 除非那里的家伙
can turn your ship around faster than any other port...
能让你的船比在其他港口更快返航...
and will make sure your cargo...
能确保你的货物...
all your cargo, gets where it needs to go faster than anywhere else.
你所有的货物 去该去的地方 比任何码头都流动得快
Like you guys never stole nothing back in the day.
说得你们从前从没偷过东西似的
We ain't back in the day, Nicky.
现在不是从前了 Nicky
When was the last time you saw trucks backed up
你上次见到卡车在Patapsco中转站外
for three miles outside Patapsco terminal?
排成三英里的长队是什么时候?
If it wasn't for the car-ships, we would be starving.
要不是有运车船(大型滚轮船) 我们早就饿肚子了
The cameras come back.
把照相机还回来
I'm serious. They come back today,
说真的 今天就送回来
we tell the shipper we lost the can in the stacks.
我们告诉承运商 集装箱落在了堆货区
They're gone.
没了
We turned them over already.
我们已经转手了
To who?
给谁了?
You know the Tasco line's a cunt hair away from taking their business down to Norfolk.
你瞧 TASCO就要把生意转移到Norfolk港去了
I don't need this shit right now. I do, Uncle Frank, I need the money.
眼下我不要麻烦事 可我需要 Frank叔叔 我需要钱
You ain't hearing me!
它♥妈♥的♥ 你根本不在听!
What? You think this shit is easy?
你以为我过得容易吗?
You think it's fucking easy?
你认为它♥妈♥的♥很容易吗?
You try living on five or six days a month.
你试试看一个月工作五六天
See how fast it puts you on your ass.
看你多快变成穷光蛋
I am on my ass, Uncle Frank.
我穷得叮当响了 Frank叔叔
You need money, you come to me.
你要钱 来找我
Frankie Sobotka is Father fucking Christmas on the docks lately.
Frankie Sobotka最近是码头上 它♥妈♥的♥圣诞老人
No doubt, his pockets are full. You think it's for me?
难怪 他口袋满着呢 你以为这都是为我自己吗?
Is that what you think?
你这么想吗?
It ain't about me, Nick!
才不是为了我自己 Nick!
I know, I'm sorry.
我知道 对不起
You got Ziggy mixed up in this. Jesus, Nick, what the fuck are you thinking?
你让Ziggy也搅和进来了 天啊 Nick 你它♥妈♥的♥在想什么呢?
Me and Zig are gonna talk on this long and hard.
我和Zig要好好谈这件事
Come on, let's go to work.
走吧 我们干活去
How much?
多少?
Twenty.
2万
Three-way split.
三人分
Who's the inside man?
谁是内线?
You don't know?
你不知道?
Fuck you then, I ain't no snitch.
去你的 我不打小报告
Nobody should flash too much money. You know that much, right?
谁都别太招摇了 你懂吧?
Yeah.
嗯
By aBu 20170929
火线重案组 第二季 第四集 困难重重
Toxicology's coming back positive for strychnine.
毒物分♥析♥报告里番木鳖碱成阳性
10%, 12%. It's pretty well laced.
10% 12% 添加得很巧妙
This was intentional?
是蓄意吗?
That's the ME's call, but I've seen street packages cut all the time...
那得验尸官说了算 不过我已经见惯了在这种街头零售的毒品里
with all kinds of chemicals.
添加各种化学剂
You don't use too much, you give a weak package some kick.
真的 不用加太多 就能让很稀的货变得很给力
People start thinking you're high-grade, when what you got is...
大家以为你这货很高档 其实你给的
stepped-on trash with a little bit of rat poison mixed in.
不过是混着老鼠药的垃圾货
Too much rat poison, you got people falling out, like we got.
可是老鼠药掺太多了就会死人 就像现在这情况
Be nice to have a few answers for those reporters.
妥善回答那些记者的提问
What do they wanna know?
他们想知道什么?
How it got in, what we're doing, the usual.
事情是如何发生的 我们在干嘛 老一套
It got in like everything gets in.
这玩意儿跟所有东西一样 都是混进来的
If you can't win the war on drugs in a prison...
如果在监狱里 我们都战胜不了毒品
where the hell you gonna win it? I ask you.
那还能在哪里取胜呢? 我倒是要问问你
Listen, if it were one or two dead, it would fade.
听着 如果只死了一两个人 事情会过去
But five in one night, and eight more in the infirmary?
可是一夜死了五个人 医务室里还躺着八个?
We need to show the flag on this.
我们得表态了
What I'm gonna need is for you all to wheel and deal.
我需要你们给我一点促谈的价码
What do you mean?
什么意思?
If this case gets made from an informant...
如果要靠线人告密才能查下去
and you're gonna have a couple dozen of them...
那么提供一些减刑的条件...
if you're ready to shave some years.
你就能找到不少这样的人
Colonel.
警监
Jimmy. Winona.
Jimmy Winona
Gilligan, little buddy.
Gilligan 小家伙
Don't you have a job?
你没有工作吗?
I smell fresh police work.
我闻到新鲜的查案味道
Okay, be like that.
好吧 保持下去
You got some paper from inside the can?
你从集装箱里有找到了一些文件?
A letter, couple of envelopes, some scraps of stuff?
一封信 几个信封和一些碎纸片?
Yeah, everything's down in your evidence control.
是的 所有东西都交个物证处了
You got the submission slips?
你有提交单吗?
He does.
他有
Lester.
Lester
You want to pull all of it?
你都要拿出来吗?
Hold it.
慢着
Before you start dancing with your Jane Doe...
在你和你的无名氏开始"共舞"前...
I'm gonna need a little something from you on the Gant case.
我需要你在Gant案上帮我一下
I got a full set of llene Nathan's teeth marks on my hind parts.
我的私处还有llene Nathan的一排牙印呢
No problem, I got you covered. You found Omar?
没问题 我罩着你 你找到Omar了?
I never lost him, my friend.
我从没弄丢过他 伙计
He's got Omar?
他找到Omar了?
Bullshit.
胡说
Who's Omar?
Omar是谁?
My papers are in.
我的辞呈已经交上来了
They are.
没错
You want out, you're out.
没错 你想走就走吧
But I'm offering to clean the slate here.
不过我在此提议
You and me.
咱俩能不计前嫌
Why?
为什么?
The council vote is next week, after which I'm upstairs.
下周委员会将投票选举 之后我就升迁了
Now, if I'm gonna give myself a chance to make my mark on this place,
如果我要在这里做出一些功绩
I'll need good people.
我就需要优秀的人才
People you can trust.
你可以信任的人才
And you ain't that?
你不是吗?
All right. You're a snake.
是的 你是有心机
But you seem to know your business.
但你也熟谙自己的业务
I'm taking the bar exam in a month.
一个月后我就要参加律师资格考试了
Why not put it off for a year or two...
何不推迟一两年...
Ieave the department with a major's pension?
带着警监的抚恤金再走?
Scalise is gonna retire this summer.
Scalise将在今年夏天退休
You do me a good turn on this detail in southeast...
带好东南区这个专案组
and you'll have that posting.
这个职位就归你了
Why would you do that?
你为什么这么做?
I value you, Cedric.
我器重你 Cedric
You're arrogant and disloyal.
你的确自负又不忠
But maybe, given time, you'll find a way to shine.
不过或许给你点时间 你能让自己绽放光芒
What's the detail?
什么小组?
Drug case, probably.
大概是毒品案
My sense of it is that Stan Valchek has got...
我感觉是Stan Valchek
some personal issues with somebody in one of the port unions.
和港口工会里的谁结下了私怨
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表