剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
Six men for six weeks.
六个人 六个星期
Rawls will pick them.
由Rawls选人
You ordered more than you ate.
你吃下肚的没有点的多
It's cold out here.
这里外面挺冷的
Cedric,
Cedric
I shouldn't have brought it up again, I'm sorry.
我不该又提出来 对不起
You're right.
你是对的
You're always right.
你总是对的
I'm just saying you have to be realistic.
我只是说你得现实点
You did what you did, and now you are where you are.
你过去做的事 让你落到今天这下场
In the basement.
贬进了地下室
If they buried you any deeper, you'd be under the damn building.
要是他们再下手狠点 你就直接"入土"了
Burrell won't be there forever.
Burrell不会永远坐那个位置
Burrell is going to be the next police commissioner, and you know it.
Burrell会成为下任局长 你知道的
But you've got the law degree.
但是你有法律学位
With your police experience, half a dozen firms would think you're a prize.
加上你的警界资历 一半的事务所会视你如宝
You've got options.
你多的是选择
Just because they don't You're right.
就因为他们... 你说得没错
You're right.
你说得没错
I'll put in my papers.
我会去交辞呈
Who wants breakfast?
谁要早饭?
Christ, it's about time.
天啊 正是时候
Lucky's was closed. I had to go to the metro.
Lucky小店关着门 我不得不去了地铁那儿
I thought Mutt be working North Point today.
我还以为Mutt今天到北边去了
He like them Ro-ro ships.
他喜欢那些滚装船
No, his wife is having some kind of operation,
不 他老婆像是要动什么刀
so he gave back his hours.
所以他换班了
Who got them?
那谁接手?
New Charles works for Mutt.
New Charles会顶Mutt的班
Yo, Zig. You working today?
嘿 Zig 你今天开工吗?
No, came down here to have breakfast with you duper-faced fucks.
不 我是过来和你们这些老流氓 一起吃个早饭
Most important goddamn meal of the goddamn day, right?
一天里它妈最重要的一顿 不是吗?
Set them up, Dolores, Zig is thirsty.
给他满上 Dolores Zig渴了
That's right, I'm thirsty.
没错 我渴了
You know what?
你知道吗
Bottoms up, you ugly whores.
一口闷了 你们这群臭婊♥子♥
Nick. What's up?
Nick 什么事?
Come here.
过来
I got a line on something.
我有个发财的机会
Oh, yeah?
哦 是吗?
You know White Mike from down Curtis Bay?
你知道Curtis湾的White Mike吗?
He's gonna stake me to a package.
他打算让我分销一包货
A package?
一包货?
Dope, Nicky, dope.
白粉 Nicky 白粉
I got work today, Zig.
我今天有活要干 Zig
Yeah, and I'm gonna make as much money not working.
是啊 而我不干活就有滚滚财源
You see what I'm saying?
你懂我说的吗?
So why the fuck you coming to me?
那你它♥妈♥的♥找我♥干♥嘛?
I want you to come in on it with me.
我想让你也入伙
You bring a little cash as money down, my man might give us a bigger package.
你先出钱垫一垫 也许我的人会多分一点货儿给我们
We turn it around, we both get paid.
只要一转手 我们就有得赚了
All right, ship's in, gentlemen.
好了 船来了 先生们
Fuck that shit, Zig. Time to work!
去它的买♥♥卖♥♥ Zig 开工咯!
Nicky, come on, man. Can I ride with you?
Nicky 拜托 伙计 我能搭你的车吗?
Will you think about it?
你愿意考虑一下吗?
Dolores, can I get another shot?
Dolores 我能再来一杯吗?
What's up?
什么事?
DWI checkpoint.
酒驾检查
Step out of the car for a Breathalyzer.
请下车做一下酒精检测
It's 8:00 in the goddamn morning.
这才早上八点
Who the fuck gets drunk at 8:00 in the morning?
谁它♥妈♥的♥会在早上八点就喝醉?
Bill, I'm not arguing that the jurisdiction's not technically ours.
Bill 我不是想争论 技术上说那不是我们的管辖范围
Patapsco's definitely Port Authority property
Patapsco河道绝对属于港务局
and the Port Police have the jurisdiction.
港口警♥察♥局负有管辖权
That's not in dispute here. Good.
这个没什么好争论的 好
But they're not equipped for a death investigation.
但是他们没有调查凶案的能力
You dump 13 bodies on them, you're dumping them on us.
你把13具尸体扔给他们 就等于扔给了我们
MSP is gonna have to pick up that slack, overburdened as we are.
马里兰州警局势必要捡起这个烂摊子 我们已经焦头烂额了
Robbie
Robbie
I have fought and scratched and clawed for four months...
我拼死拼活努力了四个月...
to get my clearance rate up above 50%...
把我的破案率提到了50%以上
and right now, it stands at exactly 51.6%.
此时此刻 正好是51.6%
Do you happen to know what my clearance rate will be...
你知道要是我从你手上接下这13件无头案
if I take 13 whodunits off your hands?
我的破案率会有多难看吗?
39.4%.
39.4%
Bill, like I told you--
Bill 正如我说过的...
We did not get to be colonels by being complete fucking idiots, right?
我们不是靠充傻冒才当上警监的 对吧?
Robbie, you poor bastard, you look like you need a cup of coffee.
Robbie 你这个可怜蛋儿 看来你需要杯咖啡
The man is a god.
这男人是神
Big chief.
嘿 老大
I gotta get him back to maximum security by 6:00, all right?
我得在6点之前 把他带回最高戒备区 好吗
Yeah. Come on in, man.
行 进来吧 伙计
Here, sit down.
来 做这儿
Fix yourself something to eat, man.
吃点什么吧
No, man, I ain't hungry, I ate. What?
不 伙计 我不饿 我吃过了 什么?
You crazy, this is good shit, man.
你傻了吧 这玩意儿不赖
Better get in this. No.
还是来几口吧 不了
Look, man...
瞧 伙计...
if he tearing your room down, man...
如果他毁了你的屋子
we keep bringing more stuff in.
我们就弄更多的东西进去
It's gonna get so he can't tear it down fast enough. You feel me?
让他拆不胜拆 你懂我的意思吗
He fucked with my fish though, I don't....
可他砸了我的小鱼 我没法...
He ain't have to go there, man.
他没有必要那么做
What's up with this motherfucker?
这畜牲什么来头
You remember Ladontay?
你还记得Ladontay吗
Burner from over the Poe Homes?
住在Poe Homes的一个混混
Caught him over at Carver parking lot after school?
放学之后在Carver停车场做了他
We did that?
我们干过?
Tilghman was Ladontay's cousin or some such.
Tilghman是Ladontay表兄弟之类的
He found out I ate the charge, he busting my chops.
他见我认了罪 就来收拾我了
Ladontay?
Ladontay?
I can't even remember that one.
我记都不记得了
You need a scorecard to keep up with your lethal ass.
你需要个计分牌来记录这些"血债"
Avon, he fixing to stay in my shit.
Avon 他不肯放过我
Listen.
听着
I'm gonna talk to him, all right?
我会找他谈谈 好吗
I'm gonna set it straight. All right?
我会打点好的 好吗
What's his name again?
再说一遍他叫什么
Tilghman, he work the dayshift on J-tier.
Tilghman 他在J区做日班
I seen him around.
我会去见见他
Man, all these CO's are fronting and shit.
伙计 这些看守都是摆摆样子
You got the guards bringing your meals in.
你能让保安给你带吃的进来
This punk motherfucker Tilghman running around acting righteous...
这个混♥蛋♥Tilghman表面上刚正不阿
but he bringing shit in here, steady slinging on the side.
暗地里把白货带进来干副业
Don't fret. All right?
别哭丧个脸 好吗
It's nothing.
没事的
I'm gonna take care of it.
我会搞定这件事
The city won't take it?
市局不接手?
No, it's Port Authority property. It's state jurisdiction.
没 它是港务局的地盘 所以归联邦州政♥府♥管辖
So it's MSP out of Pikesville.
那就是Pikesville的马里兰警局
Case needs real murder police.
案子需要真正查凶案的警♥察♥
You don't give a shit. Just wanna fuck Rawls, don't you?
你才不在乎 你只想整一整Rawls 对吗?
Absolutely.
一点没错
What can you give me?
你能给我什么?
This is about fucking over your boss?
这是为了报复你的上司?
If they don't eat the cases, then you will.
如果他们不接手 那就轮到你了
What do you need?
你需要什么?
First of all, how big was the false compartment?
首先 这个暗室有多大?
13 by 7 by 7.
13乘7乘7(英尺)
Okay, we got 13 adult females, breathing at a normal to elevated rate...
好吧 我们有13个成年女性 从正常到加速呼吸
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表