剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
and here comes a gang of us walking the other way...
我们偏偏反其道而行...
Little Big Roy with his wooden leg.
Little Big Roy还拄着木腿
Christ, them wooden shovels. Yeah.
老天 还有木铲 就是
You children don't know nothing about them wooden shovels, do you?
你们这些孩子对木铲一无所知吧
Can't have no sparks when you working grain.
弄粮食时可不能弄出火星来
Kaboom. It's more like kaput.
轰 更像是咔彭
You never gonna see another grain ship here in Bawlmer, my friends.
现在Bawlmer看不到运粮船了 朋友
Zig, you believe these fucking dinosaurs?
Zig 你相信这些个活化石吗
They sit around all day talking shit about how they used to off-load with shovels...
他们成天坐在这说过去 怎么用木铲卸货...
and carry fucking railroad cars on their backs.
怎么用背拖铁轨车
Shit, and drink whiskey through a fire hose.
还有用消防水管喝威士忌
Go home and fuck their wives till breakfast. There was some heroes back then.
回家干老婆到早上 真是一群老廉颇
Shit is thick in here tonight, gentlemen.
今晚的陈年烂谷子还真多啊
What can you do? This generation, they just don't know.
你能怎样 这代人就是这么无知
Ain't never gonna be what it was. No, indeed.
不复当年咯 对 确实
Every night with these old fucks. It's like 1952 and shit.
每晚跟这些老东西一起 就像在1952年
Boys, you know, when I was your age,
小子们 要知道 我像你们这么大时
I unloaded ten ships a goddamn day.
我一天卸十条船
You know, I'd do it with one arm...
要知道 我用一只胳膊...
after a 300-pound bag of Polish dildos fell on me.
就能扛起一袋300磅的波兰假阳♥具♥
Whoa, wait. What the fuck is a Polish dildo?
哇哦 等等 什么叫做波兰假阳♥具♥
Actually, at my house, it's a ring of kielbasa.
事实上 在我家 那也叫"波兰大熏肠"
Christ, here we go again.
老天 又来了
Bring out pretty boy.
来啊 秀秀你的漂亮宝贝
But, you know, where you boys hail from, I'm sure any old breakfast link will do.
不过你瞧 在你们的老家 我肯定随便一点"老式早餐"就满足了
You know he's gonna pull out his dick, right?
你们都知道他要把小♥弟♥弟♥掏出来 对吧
That boy ain't right.
这小子真有问题
It was just me...
只有我...
and my old wooden leg, and my old wooden shovel...
我的老木腿和旧木铲...
and my glass eye, and my Polish pencil.
还有我的玻璃眼和波兰小铅笔
Like anyone from the Checkers Local ever used anything but a real pencil.
说得工会里的人没使过真家伙似的
Shit, they don't even push one of them no more.
靠 他们还没有了呢
Talking trash about 1514.
就会说些陈年破事
Jesus H. Christ, you know what? All hands starboard.
老天啊 知道吗 全员到右舷
Come on.
快
The old tub is listing. Can you feel her?
这破船在侧倾 感觉到了吗
You wanna know why?
知道为啥吗
'Cause them old fucks done unloaded so much bullshit...
因为这些老东西卸了太多货...
that this whole motherfucker's gonna capsize.
这破船就要翻了
Brace yourselves, we're sinking.
稳住 我们在下沉
God damn it, Ziggy.
该死 Ziggy
You're not taking your dick out in here again.
今天不许再把你那东西掏出来
Let me show you old gents some bulk cargo
我给你们这些老东西看点巨无霸
that none of you could ever handle.
你们谁也搬不动
Who says they don't make them like they used to?
谁说不复当年了?
Pretty boy is on the town tonight.
帅小伙今晚进城了
Fucking Ziggy, man.
Ziggy这死小子
Bring her in the boat?
把她弄上船?
Hell, no.
该死 不
She'll fall apart if we try to bring her in.
如果把她弄上来 她会四分五裂的
What's the plan then?
那怎么办
We'll hook her real good.
把她好好勾着
We'll tow her slowly over to the pier.
我们慢慢拖回码头
What's she look like?
她看上去如何
What do you mean?
什么意思
How long you think she's been in?
你觉得在水里泡了多久
She's fresh.
没多久
Legs are broke, though.
不过腿断了
Probably a jumper from the bridge.
也许是从桥上跳下来的
All right, Ma. Shit.
行了 妈 醒了
Yo Zig...Ziggy
嘿 Zig...Ziggy
Kitchen's closed.
厨房♥关门了
There's no service for drunks who can't get up in time to catch a ship.
不能准时起床赶船的醉鬼没东西吃
What ship?
什么船
Your father says the Talco Line is in today.
你老爸说Talco Line号♥今天到
That makes two ships at North Point.
北角就有两艘船了
It's the Atlantic Light. Ain't due until this afternoon.
是Atlantic Light号♥ 下午才到
That still is no excuse.
那也不是借口
Good morning, Mom.
早上好 老妈
Couple of goddamn drunks I got.
两个烂醉鬼
And don't leave without taking your cousin with you.
走的时候别忘了带上你堂弟
I gotta clean in there, and I ain't gonna do it around his carcass.
我要大扫除 不想他在那躺尸
You keep us guessing, don't you, Stan?
你在卖♥♥关子 不是吗 Stan?
At Sunday mass, you can't be found.
礼拜天的弥撒见不着人
But early on a Tuesday, you arrive with an army.
周二早上 倒是带来一批军队
$2,500 from myself and every other Polack...
2500元 我和三个分局...
in three districts and four firehouses.
及四个消防局的其他波兰人给你的
And to what do we owe such generosity? A surprise.
如此馈赠我该何以为报 一个惊喜
We ordered up a window for where you renovated the nave.
你重修中殿 我们就订了个彩窗
A memorial. Let me see that.
算是个纪念 看看
To Polish police and firefighters.
致波兰裔警员与消防员
Found this craftsman down in Glen Burnie that you would not believe.
我们在Glen Burnie找来的能工巧匠
For the nave? Yeah, for the nave.
放中殿? 对 放中殿
We could use another window on the second floor of the rectory.
二楼的教区寓所也要一扇窗户
The rectory? The upstairs hallway.
教区寓所? 楼上过道
How much did them dock boys offer for this spot?
码头的人为这个窗出了多少钱
I can match it.
我照付
Offerings are confidential, Stan.
捐赠是保密的 Stan
And as you can see--
你也看见了...
I can go as high as $4,000.
我能出4000块
Just tell me if they went higher than $4,000.
如果比4000还多你就出个声
More than $4,000? From the docks?
超过4000? 就那些码头工?
How the hell....
该死的....
I'm sorry, Father.
抱歉 神父
Who came to you with the offer?
谁来捐的
Francis Sobotka.
Francis Sobotka
Frank Sobotka has that kind of money?
Frank Sobotka有这么多钱?
It was from his local. The Checkers?
是他的工会出的 工会?
They don't have 100 guys left paying dues.
他们连100个付费会员都找不出
It's a parish of givers, Stan.
那个教区的人无私奉献 Stan
Maybe you talk to Frank.
也许你可以跟Frank谈谈
Work it out somehow.
找出个解决办法
Yeah, we'll talk.
嗯 会谈的
Major?
警长?
Well, if it isn't Barnacle Bill, the sailor.
哇哦 这不是"水手Barnacle Bill"(一首歌♥)吗
Ray, how you been?
Ray 最近可好
I got nothing but red ink under my name this year.
今年除了积案我一无所获
Landsman's become an asshole with teeth.
Landsman现在就是个乱咬人的混球
Fish your wish, huh?
钓到大鱼了?
Jumper, probably.
跳河 大概吧
This close to the bridge.
离桥很近
Probably, yeah. Pretty, though.
大概是吧 挺漂亮的
She is, yeah.
是啊
I go into the men's room this morning.
我今早进男厕时
Guess who's in the next stall puking his guts out.
猜猜谁在我旁边隔间吐得天昏地暗
Bunk Moreland. How'd you know?
Bunk Moreland 你怎么知道的
Useless fuck can't hold his liquor.
那废物喝酒毫无节制
What's happening, man? What's up, Fam?
外面怎么样 伙计? 最近可好 Fam?
All right.
都好
You ain't heard from Roberto yet?
还没有Roberto那边的消息?
Not a goddamn word, man.
屁都没一个 伙计
Billy still got our money though, right?
Billy还拿着我们的钱 对吧
So you need to get down to New York, man.
所以你得去趟纽约 伙计
Fuck kind of game this nigger playing?
这家伙玩什么花样
You sure of our people?
你相信我们的人?
I broke down all their stories and they came back clean.
我彻查了他们的话 都没问题
Besides, I had some good people watching them.
另外 我还找了可靠的人看着他们
Oh,yeah?
是吗?
Who? Tank, Country.
谁? Tank和Country
How long that motherfucker been home?
那混球回家多久了
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表