剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
Port Authority officers, Schedule one, starting at $33,000 with benefits.
港口警务员 日班 起薪33000美元 外加福利
Toll-taking days were over?
就不去收通行费了?
Father of my two kids went to Houston in '99...
我两个孩子的父亲99年去了休斯敦
hasn't so much as called in three years.
三年来没怎么联♥系♥
I wasn't gonna make it on $22,500.
就靠22500美元过得艰难啊
Not with kids, I wasn't.
特别是还带着孩子 难啊
Did you want to be a police?
你真想当警♥察♥?
Could've been me the other night.
那天晚上死的可能是我
True.
没错
Except for all of a sudden, you up and tell me to stop doing that.
只是突然间 你冒了出来 阻止我
Avon to the rescue. How did you know?
Avon来相救了 你怎么知道的?
I figured you were gonna be bringing your ass in here...
我以为你来这里
to thank me for pulling you off of that shit.
是感谢我阻止了你
Five dead.
死了五个人
More in the infirmary.
医务室里还躺着更多
How did you know?
你是怎么知道的?
I did as your uncle should...
我只是做个舅舅该做的
because I'm concerned about you fucking yourself up.
因为我不想你毁了自己
You knew.
你早就知道了
Look, man, I ain't had nothing to do with it.
听着 兄弟 这事与我无关
I might know who did, though.
但是或许我知道是谁干的
You practically running this place. Who else could it be?
事实上你在这里呼风唤雨 还能会是谁?
It ain't about what happened, you understand?
发生了什么不重要 懂吗?
It's about using what happened to our advantage.
重要的是好好利用这一切
Play or you gonna get played.
要么玩 要么被玩
I need to know that you ain't do that shit.
我想知道不是你干的
That's what I need to know.
我想知道这个
I already said it. You ain't gonna believe it, fuck it.
我已经说过了 你不相信就算了
You can tell yourself that I spiked it, but be grateful that you still standing.
你可以认为我主使了这事 但你该感激自己现在还能站在这里
Once you done with all that...
感激完之后...
we can talk about how we start shaving some of these years off.
我们可以讨论我们怎样减刑
And not just for me, for you, too.
不仅仅是给我 还有你
They looking for the motherfucker who brought that shit in here.
他们在找把货带进来的混♥蛋♥
They need him to fall. And you know what?
他们要他完蛋 你猜咋的
I can give you a name. I can give you the right name.
我可以说一个名字 一个不会错的名字
We can take that name down to the assistant warden...
我们可以把名字告诉狱长助理...
and we can get some of our lives back.
然后我们就可以少呆几年
You dig?
懂吗?
So, stay close.
所以 跟紧我
This play on the inside, this play on the outside...
这事里应外合...
we got it all covered.
我们都能搞定
I don't want no part of what you do no more.
你的事我不想插手了
You hear me?
听到了吗?
So you can just leave me the fuck out of that.
别把我扯进去就行
Whatever it is.
不管什么事
Anyone seen Omar?
有人见过Omar吗?
We're back in!
继续开工!
Six ships in one day.
一天六艘船
Ain't seen the terminal this busy in months. Feels sweet.
几个月都没看到中转站这么繁忙了 感觉真棒
Shit, look at this pretty bitch.
妈的 瞧这小妖精
What the fuck are you wearing?
你它♥妈♥的♥穿的什么?
Italian leather, all right?
意大利皮衣 懂吗?
In the middle of winter? On the goddamn docks?
大冬天 还在该死的码头上?
How much does that shit cost? $2,000.
这玩意儿多少钱啊? 2000美元
For a goddamn jacket? Are you out your fucking mind, Zig?
就一件上衣? 你它♥妈♥的♥疯了吗 Zig?
Fuck it.
去他的
$2,000 for a single goddamn jacket.
一件上衣2000美元
Jesus, Zig, you need therapy and shit.
天啊 Zig 你需要心理治疗
I figured an African-American such as yourself would understand...
我以为像你这样的美国黑人会懂..
how a player such as myself needs to take heed in the latest fashion.
像我这样的花♥花♥公♥子♥为什么需要紧跟潮流
But apparently, you ain't got no fucking style neither.
可是很明显 你它♥妈♥的♥也没品味
I'm gonna walk, all right? See you.
我还是走路吧 好吗? 回见
What?
咋了?
What did I tell you about not spreading no cash around?
我是怎么跟你说不要大把花钱的?
Jesus Christ, Nicky, it's a fucking coat.
老天啊 Nicky 不就是它♥妈♥的♥外衣吗
I can tell people I'm paying for it on installments or whatever.
我可以和别人说我分期付款之类的
But you got to admit, I do look pretty today.
可是你得承认 我今天看上去很帅
I do.
真的
The Greeks wanna talk to us.
希腊人要和我们谈谈
What about?
谈什么?
We did good by them.
他们觉得我们做得很好
Yeah?
是吗?
But, for Christ sakes, Zig, keep your shit quiet...
可是 看在老天的份上 Zig
before half the fucking waterfront's talking about us.
在大伙都议论我们之前 别显摆了
All right, no problem.
好的 没问题
All right. See you later. See you.
嗯 回头见 再见
Yo, quit it.
嘿 扔了
Gentlemen.
先生们
We don't need that now.
我们现在不必这样
Say what? I don't give a shit about drugs.
你说啥? 我才不在乎毒品
Littering pisses me off, though. You can pick that up when I'm gone.
不过乱扔垃圾让我不爽 你可以在我走了之后捡起来
I'm looking for a stick-up boy, name of Omar.
我在找一个抢劫犯 叫Omar
Dark-skinned, thin guy with a scar right down his face.
黑皮肤 很瘦 脸上有道疤
You boys would definitely know him if you saw him...
如果你们见到他一定会认出他...
because he's got a shotgun about yea-long.
因为他有这么长的一把猎枪
He'll put it to your head and steal your shit without thinking twice.
他会不假思索地把枪指着你的头 抢走你的东西
Does anyone know where he hangs?
有人知道他在哪里出没吗?
Who he's running with?
和谁在一起?
What he's driving?
他开什么车?
Fuck you, Officer.
去你的 警官
The second package came even weaker than the last.
第二包比前一包还差
It won't take the cut like it did before.
不能像以前那么分拆了
Fucking Atlanta shit cost more and still not as good.
它♥妈♥的♥亚特兰大的货又贵又差
Came in at 25.
拿到的纯度才25%
All we can do is sprinkle it and bag it.
我们只能把它们分一分 直接装包
And lose my money?
然后我亏本?
I lose my money.
我亏本了啊
Step on that motherfucker.
再稀释
How hard?
多少?
Make it 10.
10%
It's shit now. I know.
已经很差了 我知道
So the container itself leads us nowhere. Fake addresses on either end.
集装箱这条线索已经断了 双方地址都是假的
Which leaves us the port itself.
因此我们只能从港口入手
Because whatever went wrong on that ship was known to whoever...
因为不论船有什么问题
was supposed to pick that container up.
承运集装箱的人都应该知道
Which is why it stays on the dock.
这也是为什么船停在港口
Bottom line is, we need to know more about cargo moving off that terminal.
起码我们要知道更多 关于那个港口货物是如何流通的信息
How to do dirt. And how to hide when you're doing dirt.
怎样干勾当 干的时候如何隐蔽
Bottom line for me is different.
我的"起码"不同
Bottom line for me is, you guys should've held that ship.
我觉得起码 你们得扣留那艘船
For your crime scene, for your witnesses, for the whole damn case.
考虑到犯罪现场 目击证人 考虑到它♥妈♥的♥整个案子
Sir, the witnesses--
长官 目击者...
I don't care if they were speaking Mandarin Chinese with a cocksucker's lisp.
我才不管他们是不是操着基佬的中国话
They needed to see the inside of an interrogation room. They were the case.
他们得去审讯室一游 他们是案子的关键
We were in Philadelphia, with no real jurisdiction...
我们在费城 没有管辖权
dealing with foreign nationals and no real probable cause.
处理外籍人员 也没有合理诉求
I can only tell you what it looks like from where I sit.
我只能告诉你在我的位置上 我看到了什么
And from here, the view is two of my detectives fucking the dog.
从这里 我看到我的俩个警探是饭桶
Thirteen homicides, 14, if we connect the floater, and all of them red.
13起谋杀案 如果我们算上浮尸 14起全部都需要侦破
So what can I tell you?
所以我能说什么呢?
If this case doesn't fall, we're all gonna be stepping on our dicks...
如果这案子不破 我们就得蛋疼地
trying to explain what happened.
难以向公众交代
So, work it as you see fit...
因此 你们看着办吧...
but understand...
但是丑话说前头
if I have to throw Burrell a scapegoat or two...
到时候 我不得不丢给Burrell一两个替罪羊
I got one to throw.
我已经扔了一只了
Fuck me.
我♥操♥
What did you want to talk to us about?
你想和我们谈什么?
If you are able to do like you did, we have other things we can use.
如果你们能像上次那样表现 我们还有别的需求
Like what?
比如?
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表