剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
Exactly.
没错
Pleasure boats, topless women.
嬉戏的游船 袒胸的女人
I'm telling you, now the weather's turned,
我告诉你 天气要变了
I gotta roll, Diggsy.
我得上路了 Diggsy
Thanks.
多谢关照
We ain't be been paid since yesterday. And the day before that.
从昨天起我们就没拿到过钱 还有前天
What the fuck? Come on, dawg, are we back up or what?
怎么搞的 拜托 伙计 我们的货来了吗?
We up, but we ain't in it.
货有了 但是卖♥♥不动
What we got can't stand up to what they moving down the way, so....
我们手上的东西搞不过 那些来抢摊头的 所以...
Boy, we about to dry up and blow away, and shit.
天 那我们就得喝西北风了
Yo, man, I ain't got nothing for you.
嘿 哥们 我也给不了你们什么
How you gonna act like that?
你怎么这样啊
Look, I feel you, but I still gotta let you go so....
瞧 我懂你们的心情 但是我还是得让你们走 所以...
At least we get some of that separation pay though, right?
起码我们可以拿些散伙费吧 对吧?
Man, you better go on before I lose my composure out this bitch.
哥们 你们最好在我失去耐心之前就消失
These motherfuckers.
这些狗♥娘♥养♥的
Separation pay.
散伙费?
Separate your ass.
让你的屁♥股♥开花吧
Assumption number one is the people running the girls...
假设一 那群操纵女孩的人
and the people running the drugs are the same crew.
就是那群毒贩
Assumption number two is that the apartments in that condo...
假设二 那栋楼里的公♥寓♥
are working as a cathouse with those Russian girls.
是那些俄♥国♥姑娘的窑子窝
Which means you have to get someone in there undercover to make a case.
这意味这你得找个人 去那卧底调查
I'm thinking we need a more subtle touch here.
我认为我们需要一个更机灵的
I'd march into hell for you, Lieutenant. You know that.
队长 我愿意为你上刀山下火海
He doesn't look like he'd have to pay.
他看着不像是会付钱的
Kima?
Kima?
Sorry, no. Domestic issues at home.
抱歉 不行 家里会有矛盾
Same for me.
我也是
Nadine would have them in a jar by the side of the bed if she even heard tell of it.
要是被Nadine听去 会在床上阉了我 装进罐头
What?
什么?
Takes a whore to catch a whore.
让西门庆去抓潘金莲
What the fuck did I do?
它♥妈♥的♥我又干什么了?
Give me a couple beers, Dolores. Look at this.
给我几杯啤酒 Dolores 看看这个 哥们
I say, look at this.
我说 看看这个
Dolores, is that you?
Dolores 是你吗?
hey Dolores, I'd like you to meet my attorney.
嘿 Dolores 我想为你引见我的律师
This is Steven L. Miles.
这是Steven L. Miles
I may not be able to see through all the bullshit in here but he can.
也许我看不懂这里发生了啥事 但那是它可以
So, if you will... I'd like a stiff one for myself and one for my counselor.
所以 请给我来杯烈酒 也给我的律师来一杯
Tell me he's a fake. That'd be lying, hon.
告诉那是假的 那就是撒谎了 亲爱的
Is they real diamonds around its neck?
它脖子上挂的是窜真钻吗?
You sick, boy. You just sick.
你太变♥态♥ 小子 太变♥态♥了
Like I'm the only guy in South Baltimore...
难道我是南Baltimore唯一一个
that ever tried to win the affections of a farm animal?
想赢得一只家畜芳心的人吗?
Enough talk. Now chop-chop.
话说够了 该干杯了
I'd like one for the house and don't forget to water my fine, feathered friend here.
我要请大家喝一杯 别忘了端给我这毛茸茸的伙计
If it's for the duck, the next round is on me.
要是真让这鸭子喝下 那下轮我请
Easy, there.
悠着点
Put some beer in it. He needs a chaser.
来个盆子 倒点啤酒 它也要一杯
Put it on my tab, Dolores.
算我头上 Dolores
Pace yourself. You're drinking with the longshoremen tonight.
悠着点喝 你今晚可是和一群码头工拼酒呢
That look right to you?
你觉得是吗?
Same truck as carried the girls, same mope driving.
就是这辆车搭载的姑娘 司机也是同一个
What about the passenger?
那乘客呢?
Looks the part to me.
我觉得像
Container ship on the Talco line,
Talco航运的集装箱货船
name of Caspia, docks tomorrow a.m.
Caspia号♥ 明天白天到港
Our man Horseface on it?
"马面"会接应?
I better call the Lieutenant, let him know we gotta set up on this.
我最好给队长打个电♥话♥ 让他知道我们得布置下行动
This time, though, we got the wire up.
不过这一次 我们能监听了
Eyes and ears both.
"眼睛"和"耳朵"都有了
There goes the shuttle.
看来是返程了
What's he waiting on?
他在等什么?
Getting himself all steeled up to tell some tales.
做足心理准备去圆谎
Lying to the wife's easy.
老婆可以轻松骗过
It's looking your kid in the eye that's the hard part.
但直视孩子们的眼睛才是最困难的
Police!
警♥察♥!
Let's see your license.
让我们看看你的驾照
"Robert Johnson." You believe that?
"Robert Johnson" 你相信吗?
Bob, I'm very disappointed in you.
Bob 我对你可是很失望啊
Wanna go home, Bob?
想回家吗 Bob?
Okay, suppose a lonely fellow wants to meet a nice young lady in this town.
好吧 要是一个单身男士 想在这镇上找个年轻辣妹
How does he go about it?
他该怎么做?
He'd dial that phone number.
他可以打这个电♥话♥号♥码
Dial the number. What else?
打这电♥话♥ 还有呢?
Punch in those four numbers there.
输入那里的四位数
And? Ask for Eve.
然后呢? 找Eve
What? Ask for Eve.
什么? 找Eve
Go on, go home.
走吧 回家吧
Godspeed, Bob.
一路顺风 Bob
Johnson. My ticket to the dance.
"Johnson" 我进"舞会"的"门票"
Here we go. We got one.
来了 出现了一个
12-14, Kima.
12-14 Kima
We got a disappeared can just hit the chassis.
我们发现一个集装箱消失在拖车上
Affirmative. I'll eyeball it to the gate.
收到 我会监视它去出口
Raise our boys. Right.
注意通知另一组 好的
What's Kima rolling as?
Kima乔装的是什么?
Gas and electric.
电气公♥司♥
Yes?
喂?
Everything's good. You coming in now?
一切顺利 你现在来吗?
Yes.
好
White DAC truck coming at you pulling a red can.
一辆白色大卡载着一个 红色集装箱朝你们方向开去
Serial Number: X-W-B, as in "boy"...
序列号♥: XWB
C-1-5-7-7-2-6-8.
C-1-5-7-7-2-6-8
Driver: white male with brown hair. Copy?
司机是一个棕发白人 收到了吗?
Copy.
收到
I'm out of this as soon as he clears the gate.
他一通过大门 我就离开
The van has too much profile on it right now.
这小货车眼下太扎眼了
Copy that, too. We're up.
收到 交给我们
Broken seal? Hey, Frank.
封条开了? 嘿 Frank
What's missing?
少了什么?
Nothing so as we can tell. Can's full of diapers.
说不上来 一车的尿片而已
Diapers? Disposables, yeah.
尿片? 一次性尿片 是的
I'm thinking not even your crew would steal Pampers off the dock, right?
我想就算是你们 也不会来偷帮宝适吧?
I'm not so sure.
这我可不打包票
Customs seal probably just broke on the offload, is all.
也许海关的封条 是在卸货的时候弄坏的
When's Bea Russell coming back from the Fairfield piers?
Bea Russell什么时候 从Fairfield码头回来啊?
Who, Beadie? She's not down Fairfield.
谁 Beadie? 她没去Fairfield啊
Don't you worry, Frank. Your girl will be back soon enough.
别担心 Frank 你的姑娘很快会回来的
Yeah?
是吗?
She's detailed. Something to do with city police.
她在专案组呢 和市里的警♥察♥一起查案
All right, we're up.
好了 我们跟上
I'm out. You have the eyeball.
我撤了 对方已经进入你们的视线
12-08, copy that.
12-08 收到
First I got this thing on my phone bill.
首先是我的手♥机♥账单有异常
Now I hear Bea Russell's doing some shit with real police.
现在我听到Bea Russell 其实在和真警♥察♥查案
You're paranoid, Frank. Why would she lie?
你是在疑神疑鬼 Frank 那她干嘛要撒谎?
Shit if I know.
我怎么知道
The Greek has two today, right?
今天"希腊人"有两批货 对吧?
Boris comes back in an hour.
Boris一小时内会回来
The second can's in a lower bay ready to offload when I get to it.
第二个箱子在我过去卸的时候 已经下船了
Check that can through straight up. You got it?
把那箱子登记上去 你听到了吗
Enter it on the computer, like any other.
和别的一样 把它输入电脑
The next can after it, make that one disappear.
它后面的那个 让它消失
You want me to lose a clean can? And give it to the Russian, yeah.
你想让我弄掉一个干净的箱子? 然后再发给俄♥国♥人 是的
You gonna tell them?
你打算告诉他们吗?
If I'm going nuts, I'll calm down tomorrow. We'll slip the hot can off the pier.
如果是我疯了 那明天我会冷静下来 再把那个箱子偷运出码头
If I'm right about this, they'll thank me.
但要是我没搞错 他们会谢我的
And, Horse, make sure nobody's living in that can when you stack it.
还有 "马面" 堆货的时候确认一下 那箱子里有没有活物
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表