剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
It ain't funny.
一点都不好玩
Mcnulty, i know i'm paying taxes on some things...
McNulty 我知道我是在"缴税"...
I got to believe this is more aggregation than: "Good work, bubs,"
但我总觉得我不该只得到一个"干得好 Bubs"
And a little bit of this.
还有这么点小费
For your pains.
补偿你的痛苦
Where are we at with the jane does?
我们的无名女尸查得怎么样了
Taking a hard look at the port,
查码头困难重重
We're gonna drop a grand jury summons on every stevedore
我们得给每个在那船上做事的装卸工
Who worked the ship, keep rattling cages.
一张大陪审团的传票 敲山震虎
How's the port police broad working out for us?
跟我们共事的码头警♥察♥干得怎样
She knows the docks okay.
她对码头挺了解的
No detective, though.
可惜不是警探
In that case, you need someone fresh.
那样的话 你得增加人手
Cole, maybe, massy or whoever's up.
Cole或者Massy 不管当班的谁
You need to get over to the southeastern today.
你今天得去东南区报到
You're detailed temporarily.
暂调至专案组
Colonel,
警监
Colonel, respectfully,
警监 无意冒犯
Did you just fuck me over without giving me
你就这么搞死我
Even half a chance to clear this case?
却连半个破案的机会都不给?
Let's be clear, det. Freamon.
我们搞清楚 Freamon警探
When i fuck you over, you'll know it.
我想搞死你的时候 你会再清楚不过
You'll be so goddamn certain, you won't need to ask the question.
清楚到你不会问我这种傻冒问题
And you, det. Moreland, are now
而你 Moreland警探
All alone with 14 red names.
现在得独自面对14件无头案了
How's it feel?
有何感受?
And the parking pad in the rear
后面的停车坪
Is invaluable for federal hill.
在Federal Hill可是超值的
The deck has a harbor view?
平台上能看到港口景色?
Yes, in two directions.
对 两个方向都可以
Go on up, take a look. I think you'll love it.
上去看看吧 你们会喜欢的
This ain't federal hill.
这里不是Federal Hill
Excuse me? This is the point, locust point.
对不起 你说什么 这里是Locust海角
As far as real estate goes, anything that is below montgomery street...
就地♥产♥规划而言 Montgomery街以下...
And above the water is now called federal hill.
河道以上 都属Federal Hill
Are you two house hunting?
你们俩要买♥♥♥房♥♥子吗
We just started.
刚开始找
If you're interested in this area, i could run some listings for you.
如果你们对这片地区有兴趣 我可以给你们列个清单
This particular house--
这间特别的房♥子...
Is my aunt treesey's.
是我Treesey阿姨的
Really, your aunt?
真的 你阿姨?
Ls she a relation to the mcdonalds?
她是Mcdonald家的亲戚么
Nope. She's a relation to me.
不 她是我亲戚
She died, like, four years ago.
她大约四年前过世
The family sold the house right after.
她家人之后就把房♥子转手了
Is that the price?
这是标价吗
That's the listing, yes.
对 这是挂牌价
They ain't gonna get that much, right?
他们不会真要那么高的价吧?
I can't say for certain,
这我说不好
But one just like it in the 1200 block sold for $340,000 last week.
但在1200号♥跟这房♥子类似的那套 上周卖♥♥了34万
$340,000?
34万?
Thanks. Yeah.
谢谢 不客气
Maybe we should rent.
也许我们该租♥房♥♥
We're here because valchek wants us here...
我们来这是因为Valchek...
Because he believes this man and his down-At-The-Heels union local...
因为他相信这个人和他的穷酸工会...
Has too much money.
荷包太鼓了
To start with,
作为起步
You and freamon are gonna put some dnrs on the union hall phones.
你跟Freamon给工会 办公楼电♥话♥安上窃听器
Also, run what you can on the union
另外 尽你们所能调查工会
Finances and on sobotka personally.
财政情况和Sobotka个人的
We put that together,
我们整合一下
Copy it to the major to show him we're on it...
交给警长 向他证明我们在查...
And buy ourselves a little time.
多争取一点时间
Meanwhile, you three, do what you do best.
同时 你们仨使出浑身解数
Find out where port folks like to cop on a friday night...
搞清楚码头工周末狂欢的时候 喜欢在哪买♥♥毒品...
Set up some hand-To-Hands, maybe a reverse or two.
安排几次抓捕 也许来一两次卧底诱捕
A lot of these port guys re white, aren't they?
码头有很多是白人 对吧
Mean, some of the southeast street dealers, too.
我是说 还包括一些东南区的街头毒贩
So that means you're gonna need a white boy...
所以你们该出动个白人...
To go down to some of these southeastern corners, right?
到东南区的街角转悠 对吗
So kima, carv on the rooftops.
所以Kima和Carv上屋顶
It's my time to front.
该我上前线了
I'll show you how it's done, homes.
让你们看看我的表现 兄弟们
Cool lester smooth.
酷哥Lester 顺利报道
What's happening?
进来如何?
Same fuck-Ups in the same shit detail...
同一个烂专案组同一帮操蛋的家伙...
Working out of the same shithouse kind of office.
在同一个厕所样的办公室干活
You people lack for personal growth, you know that?
你们真没点长进 明白吗
It's a temporary posting.
这是个临时任命
Rawls gets you back at the end of the run.
行动结束Rawls就会把你调回去
If he wants me.
如果他还要我的话
Last i looked, i was high on his shit list.
我最近上了他黑名单
Then we did you a favor.
那我们倒是帮了你啊
I wouldn't go that far.
我不会说得那么绝对
But fuck it. Who we chasing?
去他的 我们要查谁
Frank sobotka?
Frank Sobotka?
How fucking good is he?
瞧他多牛
You know the man?
你认识他?
Me and bunk moreland were fucking with this guy last week...
我和Bunk Moreland上周 还在跟这帮人周♥旋♥...
Working that case about dead girls in the container.
查那件集装箱女尸案
He a suspect?
他是嫌疑人?
No, just someone who know what's getting done on the port terminals.
不算 只能说是个清楚码头那些勾当的人
Why are you on him? My fatherInLaw hates his guts.
你们查他干嘛 我岳父恨他入骨
Which, in the southeastern, goes for probable cause.
这在东南区无人不晓
Valchek thinks he has too much cash.
Valchek认为他钱包太鼓
So you're thinking drugs?
所以你们认为是毒品?
In this fucking town, what other crime is there?
在这破地方 还能犯什么别的罪?
You know i would've been down here sooner,
你知道我本可以早点过来
It's just with terrell being sick and all....
只是Terrell正好病了...
But, dee,
但是 Dee
I got everything we need paid for.
我衣食无忧
When you come home,
等你出来
Stringer's saying they gonna hook you up with something out of the mix.
Stringer会让你做些别的生意
Like running a club,
比如开个夜♥总♥会♥
Or straight business, like.
或其他一些正经生意
String say they gonna keep you apart from it...
String说他们不会再让你卷进去
And give back some time for family.
让你有多些时间照顾家里
For you and me and terrell.
为了你 为了我 也为了Terrell
Family?
家?
They thinking about how they can do for you.
他们正在考虑能为你做点什么
They making all these plans...
即便知道你跟你叔叔在冷战...
Even though you been playing cold with your uncle.
他们还是想了很多办法
Stringer says so, anyhow.
至少Stringer是这么说的
Why you be like that?
你干嘛要这样
Throwing them off when they looking to do for you?
他们想着法子帮你 你却拒之千里?
They playing you with that "we're family, and it's all about love."
他们只是用所谓的"我们是一家人 一切都为爱"利用你
That's how they do.
他们就是这么干的
When they got no more use for you, that family shit disappears.
等到你没有利用价值了 就也不谈什么狗屁家人
It's just about business, donette.
一切只为生意 Donette
Dee, they gonna be there for us.
Dee 他们会帮我们的
What's up, man? You got that death grip.
怎么样 伙计? 这能搞到"死亡之握"
You know stony got that check.
把钱给Stony就好了
Slow down, fool. I'm saying you need to spend that shit here.
走慢点 白♥痴♥ 我是说你得在这把钱给了
Death grip be the fucking bomb, yo.
"死亡之握"给力着呢
I ain't got no ends. Motherfucker said it ain't shit.
我才不要 这操蛋的说货不好
No, i ain't say that.
不 我没说
That's enough, yo, let that shit be.
嘿 够了 放开那小子
Fuck you all. Yeah, motherfucker?
操♥你♥全♥家♥ 哦 混球?
Yo, b.
嘿 B
Shit jumping off in the pit, yo.
里头出事了
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表