剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
Two more in the back. Come on, ladies.
后面还有两个 合作点 女士们
You're late.
你们迟了
He okay?
他没事吧
He'll live.
挂不了
...estimated at 1, 125 kilograms of processed crack cocaine...
"...估计有1125千克经待加工的可♥卡♥因♥..."
is estimated to be in excess of $45 million.
"价值超过4千5百万美元"
Federal officials have confirmed to Channel 6 News...
"联邦官员向第六新闻频道证实..."
that their investigation is ongoing...
"调查还将继续..."
and that while no arrests have yet been made...
"尚未逮捕任何人..."
the seizure itself has severely disrupted the operations of a group...
"该次捕获行动沉重打击了一个据信与..."
believed to have ties to Colombian narco-terrorist...
"哥伦比亚贩毒恐怖组织有关的团伙"
Now, that, gentlemen, is a case.
各位 这才是个案子
God forbid you two should put something like that
你们要能把那些罪名安在
on my friend, Frank Sobotka...
我的朋友 Frank Sobotka头上...
I would die happy.
我死也瞑目了
Our case is progressing.
我们的案子有进展
Great, what can you charge?
很好 你们能起诉什么
We're not at that point.
还没到那个份上
We've got wires into a smuggling operation
我们已经为窃听走私活动做好了准备
that we've linked to both drugs and women.
走私内容包括毒品和女人
And in all likelihood,that they're the people who were bringing in the girls...
而且很可能 他们就是两个月前...
who turned up dead in that can two months ago.
走私那些死在集装箱里的女子的人
Now, we're on one location that we believe is a transshipment point for narcotics.
现在我们监视着一个我们相信 是毒品转运点的地方
And last night, if you check the 24s...
而昨晚 如果你们看了简报...
you'll see that we hit a brothel we also think ties in.
你们会发现我们突击了一家涉案的妓院
A month or two more on the taps and DNRs...
再有一两个月的录音和电♥话♥记录...
and we will be able to identify the top-end players.
我们就能揪出高层黑手
You hit a brothel?
你们突击了一家妓院?
Waterfront condo, high-end.
滨水区公♥寓♥ 高档妓院
Jesus.
上帝
okay. If you find anything
好吧 如果你们发现
that looks like a list of steady customers, flush it.
固定客户之类的名单 毁了它
I mean, half the names in the Maryland Manual
那上面大概一半的名字都出现在
are probably on it.
马里兰指南上(州政♥府♥出版的政♥府♥指南)
Any problems on the raid?
突击有遇到什么麻烦吗
A complication or two. Nothing we can't write around.
一两个小问题吧 没什么解决不了的
Immigration is holding the girls.
移♥民♥局扣押了那些女孩
And the madam, who has legal residency,
而那个老鸨有合法居住权
we cut loose after she posted bail.
交了保释金就让她走了
You try to interview them? See if any will roll?
有试着审她们吗 看看有没有人会招
Not while the taps are up.
在监听期间不会
Better to let them think it was a random raid
最好让她们以为这只是此随机突击
and see what's said on the wire today.
再看看今天能监听到什么
Cut to the chase.
说正事
You any closer on my murders?
我的谋杀案有进展吗
If these are the people who were importing those girls...
如果这些人就是走私女孩的人...
then, yeah, we're closer.
那么 我们就有进展了
The more we learn, the more chance we have to clear those cases.
知道越多 越有机会侦破这些案子
What about Frank Sobotka?
那么Frank Sobotka呢
I'm not hearing his name in here anywhere.
我没听到你们提及他
The union may be involved in the smuggling...
工会可能卷入了走私...
but we're not getting a sense that it goes past that.
但我们认为应该仅此而已
This is about Frank Sobotka.
我们要查的是Frank Sobotka
The case is bigger now.
这案子现在大了
Look, missy, this is my detail.
听着 小妞 这是我的专案组
I started it.
我成立的
Now, I'm asking,
现在我要问
do you have charges on Frank Sobotka?
你们能指控Frank Sobotka吗
Charging Sobotka at this point would lose us the wire...
这关头指控Sobotka 会让我们失去监听线...
and a chance at the real targets.
和抓到真正目标的机会
He is the real target.
他就是真正目标
P-P-P-Patience, Stan.
耐心点 Stan
I'm sure if they bring the case... You owe me on this, Erv.
我相信如果他们查下去... 你欠我的 Erv
You asked for a detail,
你要专案组
I gave you a detail.
我给了你专案组
You asked for Daniels, I gave you Daniels.
你要Daniels 我给了你Daniels
Okay.
好吧
so...
这么说...
Now the votes are in...
反正投票结束了...
and you're moving your damn golf trophies upstairs
你把高尔夫奖杯搬到楼上的...
to the commissioner's office...
局长办公室了
now you're freezing me out, huh?
就对我不理不睬了 是吧
Fucking rat fuckers, all of you.
顶你们全家的肺
This is my case.
这是我的案子
Mine!
我的
And now you're gonna tell me
而你们想来跟我说
who the target is?
谁是目标?
Not fucking likely.
不至于吧
He's saying no.
他说不行
He's saying we fought for every one of them Towers...
他说那些高楼都是我们打下来的...
and to give them up now would mark us as weak.
拱手送给他们 会让人以为我们好欺负
He's saying if we do this, Prop Joe would have it over us...
他说如果我们这么做 "建议乔"就会骑到我们头上...
and we might never get out from under.
而我们会永世不得翻身
We don't have the product or the muscle.
我们没货也没打手
I told him.
我跟他说了
I did.
真的
He say he still trying to find us a better connect.
他说他正尝试给我们找更好的货源
And for muscle...
至于打手...
he's saying he sending us the best he can find.
他说会给我们找到最好的
Brother Mouzone.
"Mouzone大兄"
He sending in Brother?
他让"大兄"来?
From New York.
从纽约过来
Coming down to work on retainer,
到这做保护人
for as long as we need.
我们需要他留多久就多久
Brother Mouzone?
"Mouzone大兄"?
Yep.
对
"At which point the officer was unable to resist...
"当时情况下 该警员无法拒绝..."
"the ministrations of the aforementioned suspect...
"上述嫌疑人的服务..."
"and found himself brought to the point of a sexual act."
"不得不与对方发生性行为"
You're famous behind this, you know that?
这事之后你会出名的 你知道吗
As a pervert, this report is gonna make you a BPD legend.
这报告会让你成为警局传奇色狼
I can't perjure myself. I gotta explain it somehow.
我不能作伪证啊 总得自圆其说吧
Motherfucker, you have violated
混球 你违反了
a half dozen departmental regs right there.
半打的部门规章
Not to mention that no state's attorney
更别提没有哪个公诉人
is gonna even bring this thing into court.
会把这事在庭上宣传了
We're not going to court. The girls are being deported.
我们不会上法庭的 那些女孩都被驱逐了
We did the raid just to tickle the wire, remember?
我们的突击只是要惊动监听线 记得吗
There were two of them. I was outnumbered.
她们有两个人 我处于劣势
You fucking with me, right?
你玩我是吧
Brother Mouzone, from NYC?
"Mouzone大兄"从纽约过来?
I went to Avon, told him I didn't have enough muscle
我去找Avon 告诉他我没有足够打手
to hold down them Towers. Played it like that.
维持高楼区地盘 我这么说的
Yeah, and he reached out.
是啊 然后他就拉外援了
Joe, I'm still holding on to this deal.
Joe 我仍然同意我们的交易
Know what I'm saying? This is just some shit we gotta deal with.
知道我在说什么吗 只是有些事要处理
Deal with how?
怎么处理
My nigger, I would take the motherfucker out if I could...
兄弟 要是我能除掉他就自己动手了...
but Avon can't know it came from his own people, right?
但不能让Avon知道是自己人干的 对吧
You don't think I'm gonna send any of my people up against Brother?
你不会想让我派人去对付"大兄"吧
Shit.
靠
That nigger got more bodies on him than a Chinese cemetery.
那黑鬼杀的人比中国坟墓里埋的还多
True.
那倒是
Look, I'm just saying,
听着 我只想说
this your problem, not mine.
这是你的问题 不是我的
You want my product, you need to deal with it.
你想要我的货 就跟我交易
All right, so listen, we got some time here.
好吧 听着 我们还有时间
Avon gotta send up word and wait for word to come back...
Avon得让人带话过去 带话回来...
set up a price, talk to Brother Mouzone, I mean, set up the whole shit.
谈好价钱 跟"Mouzone大兄"商量 我是说 准备好整件事
And that's like a week or maybe two.
这会花上一两周时间
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表