剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
I gave one to a seaman on a Dutch tanker one time.
有回我给荷兰油轮上的一名海员一只
He set her loose in the middle of the ocean.
他在海中♥央♥放飞了它
Damned if she didn't find her way back to Hull Street.
让人惊讶的是 它居然飞回了Hull大街
Which, by the way, is more than I can say
顺便提一句 你爷爷喝醉的时候
about your grandfather... when he was in the bag.
我也是对他说的这一句
How come they don't fly away?
它们怎么都不飞走?
His wings are clipped.
它的翅膀被剪掉了
How much for this one, Mr. Diz?
这只多少钱 Diz先生?
Why don't you start out with pigeons, Zig? You can train pigeons.
你干嘛不从鸽子开始养起 Zig? 你可以训练鸽子
Them things got lice.
那玩意长虱子
They bring the plague, for Christ's sake.
老天爷 还会传播瘟疫呢
Thanks, Mr. Diz.
多谢 Diz先生
I tried. Rawls hates his guts.
我问过了 Rawls对他恨之入骨
With reasons.
有他的理由
But the thing of it is, Jimmy's dying inside.
但情况是 Jimmy的心快死了
He's a train wreck unless he catches a real case.
不查案子 他就像列无轨列车
But good police. Always.
但是个好警♥察♥ 一直如此
The thing of it is, Lieutenant...
情况是 队长...
Jimmy McNulty, when he ain't policing...
当Jimmy McNulty不做警♥察♥的时候
he's a picture postcard of a drunken, self-destructive fuck-up.
他就是个无可救药的十足酒鬼
And when he is policing...
当他是个警♥察♥时...
he's pretty much the same motherfucker. But on a good case,
他还是那个混球 但是查起案子来
he's running in front of the pack.
他是当仁不让
That's as close as the man comes to being right.
也算活得有意义了
Go back to Rawls.
再去找找Rawls
So I get paid?
这么说我有钱拿?
Yeah, you get paid, but you don't get paid. We get paid.
是的 会付你钱 但是你拿不到 钱由我们拿
Why don't they give you the money and leave me out of it?
为什么他们给你而不是给我?
'Cause we need someone to be Confidential lnformant Number 238...
因为我们需要一个人充当线人238号♥
registered with the department. We get you registered, we get paid.
向局里报备 我们把你报上去 就能有钱拿了
So you're gonna send my picture And your social security number.
所以你们要交我的照片上去... 还有你的社保号♥码
And they give me money which you keep, and I don't get nothing.
然后你们扣下他们给我的钱 我却什么都没有
Cuz, did you do anything to deserve the money?
因为你有做什么贡献来换这笔钱吗?
Did you?
你们有吗?
Yeah, we cracked a fucking case wide open.
是的 我们为案子打开了局面
We brought back very significant information about a major drug trafficker.
我们查到了一个大贩毒的重要线索
That's what we did.
是我们查到的
But that's your fucking job, right? You get paid a salary for that.
但那是你们的工作 不是吗? 你们靠查案拿薪水
Bernard, you're upsetting my partner, man.
Bernard 你惹毛我搭档了 哥们
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
10%.
一成
10% goes to me and I don't tell.
分我一成 我就不说出去
You don't tell because your ma and my ma are sisters.
你不会说出去 是因为你老妈和我老妈是姐妹
That's why you don't tell.Bernard
所以你不会说出去 Bernard
We're not even gonna use your real name.
我们甚至不会登记你的真名
You'll be registered as Fuzzy Dunlop, a street name.
你会以"毛球"登记 一个街头诨名
Fuzzy Dunlop. yeah. right.
"毛球" 是的 没错
10%.
一成
Wonderful, now I'm in business with the whole fucking family.
太好了 现在我和混♥蛋♥一家子搅在一起
It's payday, Zig. Once again.
又到发薪日了 Zig
All that?
那么多?
We're rolling out there. I can't hand this shit off fast enough.
东西卖♥♥疯了 我都来不及给货
Nice sled you got.
这车不错
Zero percent interest. Money's cheap.
零利息 钱很划算
"Money's cheap"? What the fuck does that mean?
"钱很划算"? 啥意思?
It means I got a good deal, you peckerhead.
意思是说是笔好买♥♥卖♥♥ 你这呆瓜
You should think of getting some new wheels yourself.
你该考虑给自己买♥♥辆新车了
Yeah, I'm gonna do that.
是的 我正有此意
You gonna get a car, you're gonna need some jack.
买♥♥辆新车 买♥♥件新外套
Worry about yourself.
还是担心你自己吧
I heard you took on Maui.
我听说你找Maui单挑了
Boy needed to get schooled.
那小子欠教训
What are you, some kind of badass now?
怎么 你现在当起流氓了?
Yeah, it's me. Niko, things okay?
是的 是我 Niko 一切顺利吗?
Things are going great. If you need more, talk to Sergei.
棒极了 如果你需要更多 找Sergei
I gotta see you soon.
我很快会来找你
I'll call you back in a few, all right? okay.
我待会儿给你电♥话♥ 好吗? 好的
Is that the man?
是那个男人吗?
You don't have to concern yourself I wanna meet him.
你不必为操心... 我要见他
Let me handle the business. I mean, you're getting paid, right?
让我来处理生意 我是说 你也拿到钱了 对吧
Fuck you! I'll play the game for myself.
去你的! 我要自己干!
Take the money, Zig. You don't think I can do it?
收好钱 Zig 你觉得我做不到?
Pick up the fucking money, Ziggy.
拿上它♥妈♥的♥钱 Ziggy
I don't want it. You pick it up.
我不要 你自己收着吧
You.
你
Fuck you.
我♥操♥
I was wondering about the La-Z-Boy chairs I ordered. They come in yet?
我想问问我订的那些按♥摩♥沙发 它们送来了吗?
How many you ordered? That'd be three.
你订了多少? 三个
Your order's in.
货到了
Yes? It's Nick.
喂 我是Nick
How's it going?
你好吗?
I'm ready to talk about more, okay? Youjust say where and when.
我想待会儿细谈 告诉我个地址和时间
I'll call you back.
我再打给你
Not as careful as Barksdale's people were.
没有Barksdale的人那么谨慎
This ain't West Baltimore.
这里不是西区
They are on their phones because they don't expect us to be on them.
他们这么打电♥话♥ 是因为没料到会被我们听到
Let me shorten this conversation for you: It's never gonna happen.
让我来为你长话短说: 这事没门
McNulty goes after it. I could use someone like him.
McNulty想加入 我正好用上
And I could use three more inches of meat. It ain't gonna happen.
我还想要我老二再长个三寸 没门
You ever see how a dog gets when he smells a bone buried in the yard?
你见过狗闻到后院埋了骨头的反应吗?
Yeah, and I seen one take a shit on my carpet, too.
是的 我还见过在我地毯上拉屎的
And don't give me that he's-got-that-fire- in-the-belly garbage, either.
也别跟说他有雄心壮志那一套
The answer is no.
回答是不行
What I need from you, I get.
你得我对有求必应
No bullshit, no arguments. What?
不能敷衍了事 不能讨价还价 什么?
When I agreed to take these murders for you, I made my terms clear, remember?
当我同意替你去办这些谋杀案时 我也说清楚了我的条件 对吧?
I need McNulty on this detail.
我需要McNulty加入这个专案组
Jesus, Lieutenant. When I said "anything,"
我的天啊 警督 当我说"任何事"时 我是说...
I meant I'd let you have a kiss...
你可以得到我的一个吻...
feel my tits or something, you know? But not this.
摸摸我的胸什么的 你懂吗 但不是这个
You want me to clear those bodies?
你是想让我破案吧?
See that you do.
我看着你破了它们
Who they?
他们是谁?
They might be some CBS boys drifting from down south...
也许是从南边流窜来的混混
or might be some of Tavon's crew from over on Edmondson.
或者是从Edmondson那边来的 Tavon的人马
This far over?
大老远跑这儿来?
I know one thing, though.
不过我知道一件事
What? They're serving our customers.
什么? 他们在招徕我们的顾客
Marine unit, Diggins. I'm looking for McNulty.
水警组 我是Diggins 我找McNulty
McNulty, for you.
McNulty 找你的
yeah. It's Daniels...
喂 我是Daniels...
You back to work for us.
回你的警队
Thanks, Lieutenant.
谢谢 队长
"Fuzzy dunlop"?
"毛球"?
This new generation with the names....
这群新新人类的名字...
$150? Jesus.
老天爷 居然要150?
He turned us onto the Sobotka kid, Lieutenant.
是他使得我们开始查Sobotak的侄子 队长
This is the other half of the case, right here.
这是案子另一条线 就在这里
Three apartments on the sixth floor, all leased out to Pyramid, lnc...
三栋公♥寓♥都在六楼 全是出租给Pyramid公♥司♥的
the same people who own the drug warehouse.
和拥有毒品仓库的是同一群人
Is this where the girls are staying? Or something more?
这就是那些姑娘待的地方? 还有其他可能吗?
No, the building's too nice for room and board.
不 这栋楼太好了 不会是给她们住宿的
A building this nice is for the johns. Makes them feel safer.
这么好的地方应该是为嫖♥客♥准备的 让他们更有安全感
How do they bring them in? The lobby?
那怎么把他们带进去呢? 走大堂吗?
Garage, probably. Either they have a garage card...
很可能是车♥库♥ 要么他们有车♥库♥的通行证...
or they're being shuttled in by someone who does.
或是被某个有证件的人护送进去
You get that piece and you're in.
要是能证明这一点 你们就成了
If the people running the girls are connected to the ones running the drugs...
要是控制这些女孩的人 确实和毒贩有关联
you can knock off the brothel and then listen in on your wiretaps.
那你们可以先端了妓院 然后去监听电♥话♥
Tickle the wire like that.
一石二鸟
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表