剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
Suppliers of what? You discussed a drug buy on this tape.
什么供货商? 你在这录音里谈论毒品交易
We also have photographs tying you to your stash house...
我们有你在藏♥毒♥点和...
and putting you at The Greek's warehouse over on Newkirk Street for re-ups.
希腊人的Newkirk街货仓进货的照片
Do yourself a solid here, Mike.
帮自己个忙 Mike
What's the plan? This is just a detention hearing, Frank.
有什么计划 这只是个拘留听审 Frank
You're not a flight risk, you have no meaningful priors.
你没有潜逃风险 也没有前科
And so far they've only hit you with one count.
而且目前为止他们只对你进行一项起诉
The magistrate's gonna ask us some basic questions.
地方法官会问我们些基本问题
Barring anything unforeseen, you're out in an hour.
除非异常情况 你一小时内就能离开
I said nothing to them suits. All the better.
我什么也没说 那最好了
This Eton, he's in charge of what exactly? The dope.
这个Eton 他负责什么 毒品
He's what, Greek?
他是哪里人 希腊的?
He's a Jew. You know, from that Jew country they got.
犹太人 你知道来自犹太国家
And what about the guy they call Sergei? Sergei's straight muscle.
那这个叫Sergei的人呢 Sergei是打手
Look, I need something to eat. Okay, what do you want?
听着 我要吃东西 好吧 你想吃什么
Two hot dogs and a strawberry soda.
两条热狗 一杯草莓苏打
I'd fuck the order up.
我总会买♥♥错东西
It's gotta be strawberry?
一定得是草莓的?
Hook a brother up.
哥就好这口
Big man, that ain't gonna work for Omar.
大个子 别跟Omar来这套
It's all right.
没关系
Been what, a year?
多久了 一年了?
Boy, you don't know, I been dreaming of running into you again.
小子 你不知道 我一直盼着再见你一面
You got a focus. I give you that.
你有心 我从命
Man be like that when he got work to do. You know what I mean?
人有目标才会那样 懂我的意思吗
I think you've done enough. Bird gone.
你做得够绝了 Bird入狱
Wee-Bey copped out to all them murders. He in jail now forever and a day.
Wee-Bey担了所有的谋杀罪 大概一辈子也出不来了
Stinkum? I mean, you closed the book on that nigger your damn self.
Stinkum? 你亲手结果了他
Avon, he out of pocket for the time being.
Avon 眼下赔钱做买♥♥卖♥♥
Leaving you.
就剩你了
You looking for closure? Lookit, man, ain't no closure.
你想做个了断吗 搞清楚 伙计 没什么了断
Not unless Brandon walk up out his grave and come up in this room right now.
除非Brandon现在就还魂出现在这
See, all I know is whoever did him that way, they gets got.
我只知道血债血偿
Whoever did him that way, they still out there right now.
犯下血债的还毫发无损呢
So now you gonna play like you had nothing to do with it.
你是要假装这事跟你无关吗
No, I can't lie.
不 我不骗你
I put the motherfucking paper out on y'all. But y'all was fucking with my stash.
我对你们下了格杀令 但是你们先到我藏♥毒♥点捣蛋的
Anything after that, part of the game.
这之后 大家都按江湖规矩办了
Maybe. But see, I went past that with Brandon.
也许吧 但Brandon的事我不会这么算了
That wasn't me. That wasn't Avon, either.
那不是我 也不是Avon干的
Bird and them were there to see it. But another man did all the extras:
Bird和其他几个人旁观了 但动手的另有其人
all that cigarette shit...
用烟头烫...
all that bullshit with the eyes.
挖眼睛
See now, this man, he building a rep for himself...
这人要给自己立威...
and he wants you bad.
他急需对付你
The brutal shit, that's his calling card.
那些残忍♥的酷刑是他的名片
Little bow-tie wearing motherfucker from out of....
带着个小蝴蝶结的混球 打哪来的...
NYC?
纽约?
Yeah, small dude.
对 小人一个
What he go by?
他什么来头
Brother Mouzone.
Mouzone大兄
I know you heard of him, right?
我知道你听说过他 对吗
So if y'all got the mind to go after him...
如果你们想对付他...
I might be able to point you in that direction.
我可能给你们指条路
Why?
为什么
What happened to your boy was business.
你小弟的事是生意场的事
But how that shit happened, you got the right to take that to heart.
但他受的罪 你有权耿耿于怀
I figure that'll make us even.
我想到了让我们扯平的办法
Now, you wanna know where this nigger is?
你想知道那黑鬼现在在哪吗
We need to sit down and talk, Frank. I gotta see my son.
我们得坐下来好好谈谈 Frank 我得去见我儿子
The man's right. Let's grab a cup of coffee or something.
他说的没错 我们去喝杯咖啡吧
Not now, I need to get clean.
现在不行 我要清白
Sergei and them...
Sergei他们...
they did Mau Mau Willis.
干掉了Mau Mau Willis
Why'd they chill him? He was welshing on the Jew.
他们为什么要对付他 他失信于犹太人
Okay, Sergei's a soldier. But he and Eton report to somebody.
Sergei是个打手 但他和Eton遵某人的命令行事
Who's above those two, Mike? I don't know.
谁是他们的上级 Mike? 不知道
You don't know? Never did wanna know.
你不知道? 也不想知道
God in heaven, Zig, the cops do that to you?
上帝 Zig 警♥察♥干的?
Ain't the cops.
不是
Lawyers are saying the bail might be tough.
律师说很难保释
I'm trying.
我在想办法
You know I'm trying, right?
你知道我在想办法 对吧
What happened? I don't know.
怎么回事 不知道
I got tired.
我厌倦了
I got tired of being the punchline to every joke.
我厌倦了被人当笑话
You had problems, you could've come to me.
你有问题可以跟我说啊
You could've said something.
你该跟我说的
You wouldn't have heard.
你不会听的
You were always too busy dredging up the canal.
你整天忙于争取疏通运河
Making sure the right bum got elected.
确保合适的人当选
Buying another round for the house.
请酒吧里的人再喝一轮
I always used to think you were working all them hours you spent away.
我曾经还以为你都把时间花在工作上呢
It was all work, Zig, even when it wasn't.
那是为了工作 Zig 即便不是为了工作
For you, for your mother.
也是为了你 为了你母亲
I bet you didn't even tell her I was in here, did you?
我打赌你还没告诉她我在这
Maybe you did...
又或者是你说了...
and she already took three Nembutals, sleeping the day away.
而她却喝了三片戊巴比妥钠(镇静剂)睡过去了
Leave her out of this. She's out of it, don't worry.
别把她扯进来 没想把她扯进来 别担心
Pop...
爸...
when I seen what I did to that kid down at the store...
一想到我对店里那孩子的所作所为...
it made me sick to my stomach.
我就恶心得想吐
That ain't you, Zig. It ain't?
那不怪你 Zig 不怪我?
Because the same blood don't flow for us, Pop.
因为我们流的不是相同的血 爸
I mean, I wish it did, but it don't.
我是说 我希望是 可不是
You're more like me than you know.
你比自己想的要像我
You're a Sobotka.
你是Sobotka家的人
Fucked is what I am.
我是个傻帽
What the fuck can I say?
我还能说什么
Best progress so far is "White Mike" McArdle.
最大的突破口是"麦克白" McArdle
He's standing on the edge of the cliff. We're gonna get Pearlman in today
他已经站在了悬崖边上 我们今天就让Pearlman过来
to see what she can do to step him off.
看看她能不能让他出来作证
Also, we're still hunting the Sobotka nephew.
还有 我们仍在追捕Sobotka的侄子
Herc and Carver are on that.
Herc和Carver负责
Still, my guess is the drug players...
但即便这些毒贩转作证人...
even if they roll, give us Eton and Sergei.
供出Eton和Sergei
The case gets thin when we get up to this...
但我们仍然对付不了这个...
Spiros Vondopoulos.
Spiros Vondopoulos
Boy, them Greeks and those twisted-ass names.
这些希腊人 名字真别拗
Lay off the Greeks. They invented civilization.
少说两句希腊人吧 人家孕育了现代文明
Yeah? Ass-fucking, too.
是吗 照样不咋地
What exactly do we know about Vondopoulos?
我们对Vondopoulos都知道些什么
We should stay on him, see who he really is.
我们得盯紧了 搞清楚他究竟是谁
How about it?
这样如何
Throw us a few of your well-equipped surveillance teams?
给我们点你那儿装备精良的监视小队?
In case you haven't noticed, Lieutenant, I'm the only fed still in the room.
你该注意到了 警督 这屋里的联邦探员就剩我了
The US attorney has what he wants with the union guys...
联邦检察官已经找到了对付工会的证据
which means my field office is pretty much over this case.
也就是说 对我们来说这基本上算结案了
Okay, we're on Vondopoulos ourselves.
好吧 我们自己查Vondopoulos
I'm sorry for him...
我为他感到遗憾...
and for you.
也为你遗憾
We should've paid more attention to our own.
我们该多关心关心家人
Like I could've stopped Ziggy from what he'd done.
说得好像我能阻止Ziggy干出那种事一样
Like anyone could ever control him.
说得好像还有谁能管得住他
I was thinking of my boy, too.
我也是在说我的孩子
They're dropping the net on all the guys.
他们是想一网成擒
Ain't no secret things get lost in them cans now and again. He'll be all right.
只要以后集装箱里的东西 不神秘消失 他会没事的
They tossed my house, Frank.
他们把我房♥子翻了个底朝天 Frank
They don't do that when there's a couple of cases of vodka missing.
他们可不会为丢了几瓶伏特加这么干
They made me sign the search warrant. That's a receipt-like for what they found.
他们让我签这张搜查令 算是给他们找到的东西打的收条
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表