剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
How the fuck did that happen, Nick? Look at me!
这他妈的怎么回事 Nick? 看着我
You ain't much more than a kid.
你不过还是个孩子
Me, I should've known better. I put you up with them, for what?
我本该更清楚这点的 我让你跟他们掺和为的什么
I flushed my fucking family, for what?
我残害家人为的什么
You know what that is, Nicky? Do you?
你知道那是什么吗 Nicky? 知道吗
A condominium.
共管公♥寓♥
I ain't going down there.
我不去
What I'm gonna do is, I'm gonna go in and talk with the police.
我要做的是去警♥察♥局自首
That's right. I'm gonna do to those cocksuckers what they did to me.
那才是正确的 那些贱种怎么对我 我就怎么对他们
You can't do that. Why not?
你不能那么干 为什么
They wanna meet with us on Ziggy.
他们能在Ziggy的事上帮我们
They can lean on that witness...
他们能搞定目击证人...
that kid that he shot, the one that was there in the store.
他开枪打那孩子时在场的那个人
The kid's gonna say that Double G had the gun.
他会作证"双G"当时拿着枪
That it was like self-defense or some shit.
会把他说成是自卫什么的
Ziggy could walk, Uncle Frank.
Ziggy会被释放的 Frank叔叔
He could.
他会没事的
And for that they want what? Loyalty.
为此他们有什么要求 忠诚
Motherfuckers!
混球
I'll hear them out.
我会去跟他们谈谈
All right, I'll drive. No, it's just me.
好的 我载你过去 不 我一个人去
You ain't dealing with those guys no more.
你不能再跟这些家伙接触了
Uncle Frank, me and Spiros I don't fucking want you with me, Nick!
Frank叔叔 我和Spiros... 我他妈的不想让你跟来 Nick
Go home!
回家去
Your way...
你的办法...
it won't work.
行不通
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表