剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
I don't know.
这我就不知道了
They told me you were gonna be straight with it. so...
他们说你没问题的 所以...
Sergei.
Sergei
What up, dawg?
最近可好 伙计
I got a friend of yours here says we're giving Gs at four.
我这有个你们的朋友 说用四百买♥♥一包
Yeah?
是吗
All right, fuck it. Yeah, it's fine.
好吧 去他的 是的 没关系
Another thing.
还有件事
I wanna know it wasn't your people...
我想确定不是你们的人...
dropped that body over on Potee Street the other night, you know?
某晚把那尸体扔到Potee街 知道吗
I'm asking 'cause it was someone with some Greek-ass name...
我问是因为他有个希腊名字...
and fuck if he wasn't dumped in front of a house I was using.
如果不是扔到了我的门口 我才不在乎呢
Did he have hands?
他有手吗
Did he have a face?
他有脸吗
Yes?
有吗
Then it wasn't us.
那就不是我们的人
Idiot.
白♥痴♥
You got friends in high places, Nicky.
你有个高层的朋友 Nicky
Four a pack for you. All right, cool.
给你四百一包 好 谢了
Thank God for the Russian's cell phone.
多亏了俄♥国♥佬的手♥机♥
They might be laying off the warehouse line,
他们也许能换掉货仓的电♥话♥
but at least he ain't changing that up.
但至少他不会换手♥机♥
Did he have hands? Did he have a face?
他有手吗 他有脸吗
Yes? Then it wasn't us.
有吗 那就不是我们干的
What the fuck is that?
什么玩意
It's a man's purse.
男用钱包
European men like yourself sometimes carry one.
你这种欧洲男士偶尔会带一个
Them people ain't right over there.
她们那些人不会就楞在那
The kel-mike has to go somewhere.
总得找个地方放麦克风
Besides, you might have hands all over you
况且 在我们得到想要的前
before we get what we need.
你可能已经全身上下被摸遍了
Indeed I might, luv.
确有可能
It'll be your call when we come through the doors.
我们什么时候冲进去由你决定
You want us in, you say...
你想让我们进去了 就说...
What was it?
什么来着
"Spot on."
"正是"(就是那儿)
It means "exactly."
就是"对"的意思
And remember, they have to bring up the money and the sex first...
记住 得让她们会先提及价格和性♥交♥易...
then an overt attempt to engage.
然后暗示可以开始了
Spot on.
正是
Detective Freamon with Baltimore Homicide.
Freamon警探 Baltimore凶杀科
Listen, what do you guys have in VICAP for male victims...
听着 你们暴♥力♥犯罪逮捕计划有没有...
headless or faceless, and missing both hands?
一个无头或无脸同时 失去双手的男性受害者
Middle Atlantic region probably.
可能是在东中部地区
$4.5 million in the capital budget
资本预算中的450万
that's set to pass House and Senate both.
会获得参议院和众议院通过
Money'll be allocated for the fiscal period next year.
钱会在明年结算期到账
Congratulations, Frank.
恭喜 Frank
What kind of stevedore drinks champagne?
什么码头工人会喝香槟啊?
So, Nat, about the election.
Nat 选举那事
I just need one more year to bring the dredging home.
我只要再一年去争取到疏通运河
That's what I need.
我就要这些
Ott's turn, Frank.
轮到Ott了 Frank
Frank
Frank
This is Agent Koutris of the FBI down in Washington.
这位是华盛顿来的FBI的Koutris探员
He's with the counterterrorism people down there.
他在那从事反恐工作
Terrorism? He needs our help tonight.
反恐? 他今晚要求我们协助
11-34, what's your 20?
11-34 报告你的位置
I'm at the overpass on Wicomico.
我在Wicomico街的立交桥上
Copy that.
收到
Okay, we're on here.
好的 车来了
Good evening.
晚上好
Paint pigments.
颜料干粉
They ship them in for the SCL plant down at Fairfield.
为Fairfield的森马工厂运进来的
It's in there somewhere.
在这里面某处
Run it.
启动
Same consistencies on all the barrels.
所有桶的密度都一样
Nothing else in there, really.
里面确实没藏什么
Nothing but the pigments.
除了干粉什么都没有
What's going on?
怎么了
I don't know nothing, Horse.
我也不知道 "马面"
Swear to God.
我对天发誓
Tonight, I'm just a dumb white boy from Locust Point.
今晚我只是个Locust码头的无语白人
You know, I'm saying this out of respect, Brie.
你知道 我是带着尊敬说出这些话的 Brie
I love the man like he was my brother,
我爱他如同兄弟
but when it comes to something like this...
但遇到这类事...
he gonna listen to you more than he listen to me.
你说话比我说更有用
You think so?
你这么想?
All I put in his ear about my son didn't do a damn thing, now, did it?
我跟他说我儿子的事 一点用都没有 现在有用吗
All them times I told him that he needed to do more for D'Angelo...
我一直告诉他多帮帮D'Angelo...
and what happened?
结果呢
He feel for that.
他感受得到
He feel for you.
他对你有感情
I know he didn't see it coming.
我相信他也没想到会这样
None of us seen it coming. I did.
我们没人能想到 我能
I swear, I saw it.
我发誓 我想到了
He ain't listen to me then.
但他就是不肯听我的
Why the hell you think he gonna listen now?
你凭什么认为他现在会听
'Cause we got a weak product...
因为我们的货很差...
and we holding on to prime real estate with no muscle.
却没有足够的打手维持地盘
I don't got Wee-Bey,
Wee-Bey没了
Stinkum, Bird.
Stinkum Bird都没了
Now look, I know that your heart is heavy.
听着 我知道你心情沉重
I know.
我知道
But them wolves is at that door.
但现在人家已经杀到门口了
As long as them Towers are still standing,
只要那些高楼还没倒
I am, too.
我就不会倒
And I'll be damned if I'm gonna let everything we fought for
如果让我们为之奋斗的一切付之东流
go to shit.
我会不得好死
So I'll talk to him.
所以我会跟他谈的
Mr. Cromwell.
Cromwell先生
Decisions, decisions.
决定啊决定
Would it be wrong to take two?
要两个会不会过分了
Attaboy.
好小子
We should get upstairs.
我们该上楼了
Nothing but paint pigments.
只有颜料干粉
Trust me, old friend. It's there.
相信我 老伙计 就在那
Son of a bitch!
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Okay, then.
好了
Right.
好
Maybe, we could talk about this first?
也许 我们能先聊聊?
we...
我们...
Any time you guys want.
你们想什么时候都行
The money changed hands, right?
钱易手了 对吧
Sounded that way.
听起来是这样
And they talked about sex?
他们说了性♥交♥易了吗
Definitely. Any time you guys want.
绝对的 你们想什么时候都行
Hang on.
等等
Oh, God.
老天
Is it soup yet?
已经"真枪实弹"了吗?
Spot something. Spot on it.
正啥的 正是!
Let's go.
行动
Whoa. Why?
喔哦 拿这个干嘛
We're supposed to take the door and get in quick.
我们要快速打开门冲进去
Calm the fuck down.
冷静点
It ain't like they gonna flush a half dozen whores down the toilet.
她们又不会把半打妓♥女♥冲进马桶
Who is it? Baltimore police.
谁 Baltimore警♥察♥
What do you want?
你们想怎样
To lock your ass up.
把你们关起来
Hands. Let me see them. hands.
举手 让我看见 举手
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表