剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
from a moderate distance... say 20, 25 yards in daylight?
在白天 距离20-25码之外 认出他?
No problem.
没问题
Mr. Little, do you recognize...
Little先生 你是否认出...
this particular weapon?
这把特别的武器?
Yeah, that's Bird's gun, the .380.
是的 这是Bird的枪 点38口径
You've seen it before? Bird always flashing that thing.
你以前见过吗? Bird总是炫耀它
So you'd actually seen it before the day in question.
那么在案发之前 以及案发当天
And on the day in question?
你的确见过这把枪 对吧?
It was in Bird's hand.
就在Bird的手中
When he shot at Mr. Gant?
当他射向Gant先生的时候?
Yes, ma'am.
是的 女士
Bird covet them shiny little pistols.
Bird就垂涎这些蹭光发亮的小手♥枪♥
Objection, Your Honor.
反对 法官大人
And the boy too trifling to throw it off even after a daytime murder.
而且这小子轻浮到 即使是光天化日下杀人 也不肯把枪扔掉
You're a lying cocksucker, man.
你就是个撒谎贱♥人♥
I'll rip your heart out your goddamn chest!
我要把你的心从你TMD胸口挖出来
The defendant will regain control or he will be forcibly restrained...
被告要么自我克制 要么被强制管制...
and I will clear the court.
退出旁听席
The witness's last answer is to be stricken and disregarded by the jury.
证人最后一句回答将被删去 陪审团不必理会
Niko.
Niko
Eton is my friend.
Eton是我朋友
It's good to have friends meet, no?
大家朋友幸会 不是吗?
Eton, huh?
Eton, huh?
That's from the Greek, meaning what?
在希腊语中什么意思?
No Greek. Israeli.
不是希腊 是以色列
Yeah?
是吗?
'Cause you look Greek, no offense.
因为你看起来像希腊人 无意冒犯
Either way, I mean....
不管怎样吧...
You have the chemicals?
你有那些化学品?
I can get them, as much as you want.
我可以搞到 要多少有多少
When?
什么时候?
I was gonna do something this week.
我本打算这星期动手
There's been a problem, though.
不过出了点问题
What problem? My cousin Ziggy.
什么问题? 我的表弟Ziggy
He got into a beef with these East Baltimore guys.
他和东Baltimore的家伙起了冲突
Drug dealer by the name of Cheese took his car, burned it...
一个叫Cheese的毒贩子把他的车烧掉了...
now he's saying he's gonna dust Zig if he doesn't pay.
现在说要是还不给钱 就要收拾Zig
Yeah, malaka, right. Zig fucked up the package.
是的 蠢货一个 Zig把货搞砸了
So, you bring us the chemicals, we pay.
那么你给我们带化学品来 我们付你钱
Then you pay your debt.
你再去给他还债
It was $2,700, right?
本来是2700块 对吧
Now, this asshole is saying it's double.
现在那混♥蛋♥说要加倍
$5,400, you believe that?
5400块 你能相信吗
First he takes the car...
他先是抢走了车...
and now he's jacking us around on the money.
现在又要抢我们的钱
You want, we kill him.
你需要 我们就做了他
No.
不
That ain't it either, no. Why no?
不是要这么干 为什么不?
'Cause first of all, Zig fucked it up. He owes $2,700.
因为首先 的确是Zig搞砸了 欠了人家2700块
And second, you kill Cheese...
其次 如果你们杀了Cheese...
and we're gonna have a fight with his people, right?
我们就和他的人卯上了 对吧?
A year down the road...
一年以后 走在路上...
some nigger sees my cousin coming out the burger shop...
某个黑鬼看着我表弟 从汉堡店里走出来
putting gas in his car on Central Avenue,
在中♥央♥大道给车子加油
no questions, puts a cap in his ass.
毫无疑问 准会一枪毙了他
He's smart, huh? Niko, smart.
他很聪明 对吧? Niko 聪明
Look...
看...
We don't have the muscle to go talk to this guy,
我们没实力和这些人对话
make things right.
去把事情摆平
I was hoping maybe you do.
我希望你们有
Mr. Little...
Little先生...
can I ask why you came forward in this case?
我可否问一下 你为什么会为此案挺身而出?
I told the police what I know.
我把我知道的告诉警方
Were you offered anything in exchange?
你有没有得到什么交换条件?
Like what? Were you arrested?
比如说? 你被捕过吗?
Were you going to be charged with a crime, and by testifying...
你有没有被控什么罪名 而作为出庭作证的交换...
did the police agree to drop those charges?
警方将撤销对你的起诉?
No, man, it ain't even about that.
不 伙计 根本没关系
How many times have you been arrested as an adult, Mr. Little?
成年后 你被捕过多少次 Little先生?
Shoot, I done lost count.
啊 我数不过来了
Enough, though, not to take it personal.
很多了吧 不过我懒得放在心上
Possession of a handgun...
非法持械...
possessing a concealed weapon, assault by pointing...
非法持有藏匿武器 用枪意图威胁...
robbery, deadly weapon, possession of a handgun again...
抢劫 致命武器 又是非法持械...
followed by violation of parole on weapon charges...
接着是违反假释规定持有武器...
followed by one count of attempted murder...
然后是使用手♥枪♥
and use of a handgun in commission of a felony.
构成一次蓄意谋杀的重罪...
That wasn't no attempt murder.
那不是蓄意谋杀
What was it, Mr. Little?
那是什么 Little先生?
I shot the boy Mike-Mike in his hind parts, that all.
我朝Mike-Mike的屁♥股♥开了枪 就是这么回事
Fixed it so he couldn't sit right.
修理了一下 他就不能瞎坐了
Why'd you shoot Mike-Mike in his hind parts?
为什么你要打Mike-Mike的屁♥股♥
Mr. Little?
Little先生?
Let's say we had a disagreement. A disagreement over?
因为我们有分歧 什么分歧?
Well, you see, Mike-Mike thought he should keep that cocaine he was slinging...
Mike-Mike认为他该留着倒卖♥♥的可♥卡♥因♥...
and the money he was making from slinging it.
还有卖♥♥得的钱
I thought otherwise.
我则不以为然
So you rob drug dealers? This is what you do.
所以你打劫毒贩 这就是你的工作?
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
You walk the streets of Baltimore with a gun...
你带着枪 走在Baltimore的街道上...
taking what you want, when you want it...
肆无忌惮地行抢
willing to use violence when your demands aren't met.
而当你的要求没被满足时 就使用武力
This is who you are.
这就是你
Why should we believe your testimony then?
那我们为什么还要相信你的证词?
Why believe anything you say?
为什么还要相信任何你所说的话?
That's up to y'all, really.
你们爱信不信 真的
You say you aren't here testifying against the defendant...
你说你来这作证并不是因为...
because of any deal you made with police.
与警方达成任何协议
True that.
没错
That you are here because you..
你来这是因为...
you want to tell the truth about what happened to Mr. Gant
你想把在那个公房♥区停车场里
in that housing project parking lot.
Gant先生的遭遇说出来
Yup.
是的
When in fact you are exactly the kind of person who would...
而事实上 你就是那种...
if you felt you needed to...
出于自身需要...
shoot a man down on a housing project parking lot...
会在公房♥区停车场 开枪射杀...
and then lie to the police about it, would you not?
并向警方撒谎的人 不是吗?
Look, I ain't never put my gun on no citizen.
看 我从不把我的枪对准平民
You are amoral, are you not?
你不谈道德 对吧
You are feeding off the violence and the despair of the drug trade.
毒品交易里的暴♥力♥和绝望养活了你
You are stealing from those who themselves are stealing the lifeblood from our city.
你从喝着我们城市鲜血的家伙那抢走钱
You are a parasite who leeches off...
你是个寄生虫 仰仗着...
Just like you, man. ...the culture of drugs....
就像你一样 伙计 ...毒品文化....
Excuse me? What?
抱歉? 什么?
I got the shotgun.
我有散♥弹♥枪♥
You got the briefcase.
你有公文包
It's all in the game, though, right?
都是游戏的一部分 对不?
And with the economy, what it is...
考虑到经济形势 怎么说呢...
you can really consider coming in 10% or 20% below asking...
即使报价低10%或20%...
and still feel competitive.
还是会很有竞争力
Even on the Hamburg Street address?
即使是Hamburg街的?
Absolutely.
是的
I have to admit, I like the house at 1501 .
我得承认 我喜欢1501号♥的那栋房♥子
Although I didn't like the color of the whirlpool tub...
虽然我不喜欢在主卧卫浴间里...
in the master suite bathroom. Magenta?
水疗按♥摩♥浴缸的颜色 那是洋红色?
That's cosmetic.
那只是装饰色
If they want to make the sale...
如果他们想卖♥♥掉的话...
they should have some amount of couth to change the color.
至少应该有点修养 把颜色换了
I know it's such a tiny point to harp on.
我知道这事有点斤斤计较了
Well.. Maybe you're right.
嗯... 也许你是对的
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表