剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
You want to throw your summonses? Throw them.
你们要发传票 发就是了
You want to subpoena our records? You don't need a subpoena no more.
你想查我们的记录? 用不着传票
Our books were open to the justice department for eight years.
我们的账目八年前就对司法部公开了
We're here through bobby kennedy,
我们挺过了"Bobby" Kennedy"(曾任司法部长)
tricky dick nixon...
Tricky Dick" Nixon...(曾任总统)
Ronnie "the union buster" reagan,
"工会破坏者"Ronnie Reagan(曾任美国总统)
And half a dozen other sons of bitches.
还有其他几个狗♥娘♥养♥的
We'll be here through your weak bullshit, no problem!
我们也能挺过你们这件屁事
These four ain't working today.
这四个今天不上班
You wanna leave the papers here...
你把传票留下...
I'll make sure they get them and go downtown on them.
我会转交给他们让他们进城
Come on.
走吧
Today? Now!
今天? 马上
You described the weapon used to kill mr. Gant...
你描述杀害Gant先生的武器...
As a.380 semi-Automatic.
是点三八半自动手♥枪♥
You provided the size, and even suggested the manufacturer:
你提供了型号♥ 甚至是制♥造♥商
"Australian, or one of those 'a' countries."
"澳大利亚 或某个以A开头的国家"
Is that correct?
对吗
Indeed.
没错
And you were approximately 50 feet from the shooter?
而你离凶手大约50尺?
Yes, ma'am,
对 女士
You know, give or take.
你知道 多少有点误差
Mr. Little, at that distance
Little先生 在那种距离下
How were you able to determine who manufactured the weapon?
你怎能辨认出凶器的制♥造♥商呢
I wasn't.
不能
Then how were you able to relate that information to the detectives?
那你是怎么提供这个信息给警探的?
Bird showed it to me.
Bird给我看过
He showed you the weapon before the murder?
他在谋杀前给你看过凶器?
Which murder we talking?
我们说的是哪次谋杀
Bird committed more than one murder?
Bird还有别的谋杀案?
Fish got to swim, you know what i'm saying?
狗改不了吃屎 知道我的意思吧
Like i said before, bird was showing that thing to everybody...
就像我之前说的 Bird见人就秀他的手♥枪♥...
Talking about this deed and the next.
胡吹他的丰功伟绩
I didn't pay him no mind until
在你们找上我查他之前
You all came and showed him some interest.
我对他根本不以为意
Mr. Little, if you
Little先生
If you wouldn't mind waiting outside I'd like a few words with officer mcnulty.
希望你不介意在外面等几分钟 我想和McNulty私下聊聊
I thought he did good.
我认为他干得不错
Imagine the mileage maury levy gets out of me
想象一下让那个反♥社♥会♥者出庭作证
Putting that sociopath on the stand.
会给Maury Levy多少口实
You got to admit, it'll be different.
你得承认 上庭就不同了
Dress him up at least.
至少让他穿正式点
I can't have him on the stand looking like that.
我可不能让他穿那样出庭
Here's a voucher for court clothes.
拿着去买♥♥上庭穿的衣服
Anything with a tie.
要能配领带的
I'm saying, dirt...
我是说 Dirt...
You wanna be my nigger, you got to be with me for real.
相当我手下 就得好好跟着干
You see what i'm saying, yo?
听懂了吗
Well, i'll be.
知道 我会的
All the time i be telling you, be on post.
我一直跟你说 要站好自己的岗
But damn, homes,
但是该死的 哥们
You all the time up in some damn
可你整天就围着群婊♥子♥
Crib trying to play house with them bitches.
窝在那里"扮家家"
I'm saying, you all be seriously fucked up because i'm out here...
我是说 我要有事不得不离开...
Getting done what needs done.
你就死定了
Feel me, nigga?
明白吗 小子?
Thieving motherfuckers take everything, don't they?
无赖小偷啥都敢偷 不是吗
You know what i'm saying, dirt.
知道我在说什么吧 Dirt
You wanna be my nigger, you gots to deliver for real.
你要做我手下 就得好好干
How'd we do, charlie?
情况如何 Charlie?
I've almost got one of them ready to swear
我快能让一个家伙发誓
That the docks are actually near the water.
码头就在水边了
They don't scare, them guys.
那些家伙不吃这套
What now?
现在怎么办
You telling me you never had a ci down there, right?
你说你在那一个二五仔都没有吗?
A cl?
二五仔?
An informant.
线人
You ain't got no informants on the dock?
你在码头没线人?
Someone you could go to on this? Someone you got a history with?
一个你可以找上门的人? 一个跟你有过交情的人?
They say a police is only as good as his informants.
难怪说警♥察♥充其量 就看他线人的苗头
Meaning, we ain't about much.
就是说我们实在不咋地
The voucher says $150.
凭单面额150块
Look on the clearance rack.
看看甩卖♥♥区
It's a look. No, it ain't.
看上去不错 才不是
Yeah.
也对
You figure it out for yourself.
你自己找吧
I'm going across the street to the federal building.
我要去街对面的联邦大楼
I'll see you in about a half-Hour.
大约半小时后见
Look, man, if i ain't here, i'm round the way on howard street,
听着 伙计 要不是来这 我就在是在去Howard街了
Liddell's.
Liddell店
Either that, or i'll be with muffy at the club.
或者跟Muffy泡在俱乐部里
Where's he at?
他上哪去了
Said he had to go get his props.
他说要去拿些装备
12-08.
1208呼叫
12-08.
1208请说
Request lateral with 12-10.
请求与1210联络
Kga, he can meet me on 6.
总台 他可以和我在六台通话
Do you copy, 1208? 104, on 6.
收到吗 1208? 收到 第六频道
Yo, dickhead, where you been at?
嘿 呆瓜 你上哪去了
When you're working deep cover, carv,
要做卧底时 Carv
You got to get into the part.
你得融入角色
What's up? You need a little help?
怎么样 有什么能帮你的
Maybe, bro.
也许吧 哥们
You got any raw up in here?
你这有生货吗?
You got it to spend?
带钱了吗
For sure.
当然
All right, then we good. Go and holler at my niggers round back.
好吧 成交 过去找我的手下
All right
好的
Yo, carv.
嘿 Carv
You copy this?
收到吗
It's all in the props, baby. All in the props.
万事俱备 宝贝 万事俱备(包括他手里的牙签)
Feel any different?
看出什么区别吗
Me neither. Special agent cleary.
我也没看出来 我是Cleary特工
Jim mcnulty, from the city.
Jim McNulty 市警的
How can i help you?
有什么能帮你的
Found floating off the key bridge.
Key桥落水的浮尸
We think she's linked to the dead girls
我们认为她与
Found in the container at patapsco.
Patapsco河畔的集装箱女尸案有联♥系♥
Your people were just here,
你们的人刚来过
Asking for a trace on the can.
想查那个集装箱
Homicide fellows.
凶杀科的
Black guys, moreland, freamon? Yeah,
黑人 Moreland和Freamon? 对
You working with them? Sort of,
你跟他们共事? 算是吧
I fished her out. I kind of feel like it's on me to find her people.
是我把她捞上来的 觉得有责任找到她的家人
You're kidding, right?
你在开玩笑吧
No, i thought maybe if you guys have, you know...
不 我在想你们会不会 你瞧...
Been pulling in any women who've been over here on the circuit.
抓过一些被送来巡回卖♥♥淫的女子
Step into my world, virginia.
走进我的世界吧 Virginia
A grand jury?
大陪审团?
They snatched up some of our guys,
他们抓了几个我们的人
Drove them downtown.
带他们到市区
But you know nothing.
但你们一无所知
Yeah, no shit, we know nothing.
当然 我们什么都不知道
The only guy they got that even knows
那天唯一一个知道
You had a can that day was horse...
你们有个集装箱的 就是"马面"
And he ain't gonna say shit to nobody.
但他屁都不会放一个
You sure?
你确定?
Horse is a rock.
"马面"硬得很
Don't ever worry about him.
不用担心他
My uncle neither.
也不用担心我叔叔
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表