剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
You didn't get shit from grabbing up horseface and them, did you?
你们抓了"马面"和其他人 但什么也没审出来 对吧
It's kind of funny when you think about it.
这么想还挺有趣的
I mean, you running around like your head's all chopped off...
我是说 你跟个无头苍蝇似地乱窜...
Iooking for someone to clue you in...
想找人提供你线索...
When a lot of what you're asking about...
可是你想知道的那些...
Is right there for the taking.
其实近在咫尺
How so?
怎么可能?
Used to be us checkers did everything with paper and a pencil, right?
过去我们检验员用纸笔记录 对吧?
Every move on a ship,
货船的所有动向
We wrote it down.
我们都写在纸上
When that ship sails,
货船离开后
And there ain't no problems then that paper gets tossed.
不再有问题 这些纸就会被扔掉
That don't happen today, right?
现在不这么干了 不是吗
Nothing gets tossed anymore.
什么资料都不会扔掉
The computer.
电脑
Thanks, mau.
谢谢 Mau
Well?
怎么样
Good news and bad, zig.
一个好消息一个坏消息 Zig
Those fucking niggers.
那帮该死的黑鬼
Give me the bad.
先说坏消息吧
They're still gonna kill you.
他们还是会杀你
They're gonna wait a week.
会再等上一个星期
What the fuck can be good?
那还能有啥好消息?
You can cancel your car insurance.
你可以退掉汽车险了
Let me get two red tops.
两管红帽
There we go.
来了
I hope you guys are taking notes.
希望你们都记了笔记
Two caps, yo.
给你
Shit.
靠
One-And-One.
"一加一"
One more time with that toothpick, i'm going to stab his eye with it.
他再给我叼牙签 我就要用它戳他眼睛了
Ashamed he should be to be greek and call this a diner.
好意思当自己是希腊人 居然把这叫饭
A talk would ease his mind.
跟他谈谈能安抚他
Ease my mind first.
先安抚我吧
This business with the grand jury.
这生意扯上大陪审团了
We checked the courthouse. There is nothing special.
我们去法♥院♥打探了 没什么特别的
Just the regular panels.
不过是些例行询问
They're trying to scare the men on the docks.
他们想吓唬那些码头工人
And? Nobody talks.
结果呢? 没人开口
But sobotka,
但Sobotka
As i said, he's upset.
就像我说的 他很不爽
It is more attention than he expected.
这事的动静比他想的要大
He will need money for his lawyers.
他得要钱请律师
Double his fee.
给他加倍的钱
But i don't need to meet with him.
但我不用去见他
Let the money talk.
用钱说话吧
Everything we get from atlanta been walked on.
我们从Atlanta弄来的货都不行了
Each one weaker than the other.
一个比一个差
And this nigger roberto is on the shelf to us right now.
那个Roberto(纽约的毒贩)眼下还在跟我们避嫌
I mean, it's getting hard to hold onto the towers...
我是说 要维持高楼区的生意越来越难...
Without our name all over the product is what i'm saying.
我们的货已经垄断不了市场了
Who got the good shit?
谁手头有好货?
Eastside.
东区
Eastside, who?
东区的谁
This nigger milton got a small cut,
Milton有一小部分
Prop joe...
"Prop" Joe...
This jamaican cat who got the strip off gay street.
牙买♥♥加人盘踞了整条街 知道我在说谁吗
You talking about petey, petey dixon.
你说的是Petey...Petey Dixon
You go over to the expressway at lunchtime...
你午餐时间上高速...
You can watch the fiends traveling from west to east. Damn!
你就会看见那些瘾君子从西跑到东 该死
I mean, i'm cutting shit with shit right now,
我是说 我在用垃圾偷工减料
Trying to cheat, but sooner or later.
但骗得了一时 骗不了一世
I hear you, man, i'm on it.
我明白 我在想办法
You working it out with dee?
你跟Dee的关系缓和了吗
Boy got to find his own way.
那孩子总会想通的
I'm saying, you know I think we should keep reaching out to this kid.
我是说 我们该继续笼络这孩子
Give something to him and his girl. I don't know,
给他和他女友点东西
Show them we got a plan.
让他们知道我们在想办法
Take some real estate, put it in dee's name.
把一些产业置于他名下
He has something to come home to.
好让他自♥由♥后有个依靠
Do it.
就这么办
Thing is, string, what happened happened, you know what i mean?
String 事已至此 你懂我意思吧?
Push come to shove,
该下决定了
I've been fair to him, ain't l?
我待他不薄 不是吗
You've been fair.
你很够意思了
Too fair.
有点过头了
Where's the greek?
"希腊人"呢
He sent me.
他让我过来
Fuck you, and fuck him.
去你的 操他娘
Frank,
Frank
He sent me to tell you that we're doubling your fee...
他让我过来跟你说 我们给你双倍的钱...
To help with any legal troubles.
帮你渡过法律难关
He also told me to tell you that
他还让我告诉你
He regrets that you're still having problems
他很抱歉因我们的行为
On our behalf.
让你身陷麻烦
They're throwing my people in back of police cars...
警♥察♥到处抓我的人...
And this asshole can't even talk face to face?
这混♥蛋♥却不肯出来当面谈谈?
I'm done.
到此为止
I'm out. I need nothing more to do with you people.
老子不玩了 我要跟你们划清界限
I don't need the trouble or the money. I got a union to run.
我不要钱也不惹麻烦 还有个工会指望我呢
They used to make steel there, no?
那以前是炼钢的吧
Smoke from the stacks.
那些冒烟的烟囱
But inside....
可惜那里面...
Potassium permanganate.
高锰酸钾
Spell "permanganate."
"高锰酸"怎么写
F-U-C-K.
F-U-C-K
You even know what the fuck you're doing there, zig?
你居然也懂这一手 Zig?
I'm in the checker's local, right?
我也是检查员分会的 不是吗?
You know, while you local 47 boys...
你知道 47分会的小子们...
Were having bulk cargo dropped on your heads...
还在跟散装货较劲时
We was out grabbing the future by the balls.
我们早就与时俱进了
So you just type that shit in there
于是你只要在那上面打打字
And ask it for an answer?
就能找到答案?
Let me ask you:
我问你
Why do we give a fuck what the shit is for?
我们为什么要关心他们用那个来干嘛
If they want it, they want it.
他们想要就要吧
I mean, besides, if i don't get some money soon...
除此之外 如果我不赶快弄到钱...
I'm fucking toasted.
就要死翘翘了
I don't know who you've been talking to but
我不知道你们听谁说的
We don't have that kind of stealing going on down here.
我们这现在没有那种盗窃了
It's not like the old days.
不像以前了
No?
是吗
A little here and there, but
这里那里总会有一两起 但
For the most part the new technology has changed everything.
新技术改变了一切
Look, see this little box right here? You fucking mind?
看见这儿的小箱子了吗 别乱指
Ring's a little stressed right now...
Ring压力有点大...
Having misplaced a frozen can full of japanese tuna steaks...
他把本该昨天送到Jessup批发市场的...
Supposed to be at the jessup wholesale market by yesterday.
一整箱冰冻日本金枪鱼排放错了地方
Bite me.
咬我啊
Frank, these officers are--
Frank 这些警官是...
I know who they are.
我知道他们是谁
Frank here helped set this system up.
Frank帮着建立了这个系统
He probably can explain it better than i can,
他恐怕能比我解释得更好
If he doesn't mind. No problem, chief.
如果他不介意的话 不介意 头儿
In a nutshell,
简而言之
What this shows...
这儿显示的...
Is the aqua verde at berth 4.
是4号♥平台的船
The plan calls for 85 moves. That's cans,
安排85次搬运 包括货柜
Containers, coming off the ship, and others going back on.
集装箱 一些卸下船 一些上船
Now, look at the screen. Every time a can goes on or off,
现在看这屏幕 每次一个集装箱上下船
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表