剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
Off the docks?
码头外?
No shit, off the docks.
当然在码头外
What the fuck do I look like, a fucking car dealer?
你看我长得像卖♥♥♥车♥的吗
Twenty on the dollar. but...
我抽两成 但是...
if we're gonna do this,
如果我们合作
I'm gonna need you to order a minimum of three.
你至少得收三辆
Or else it ain't worth it for me.
否则不值得我冒险
Now, base price on an S430 starts at $73,000.
S430的基本价七万三
You round it, I get...
你卖♥♥掉...
$15,000 for each car that you want.
我每辆收一万五
Malaka
傻子
A stolen car is a stolen car.
赃车就是赃车
Without title, who is going to pay even $10,000 for it?
没有拥车证(汽车的所有权证明书) 哪怕是开一万块去 有谁会买♥♥?
Sure, in Baltimore, maybe.
当然 也许在Baltimore是这样
But where you're from...
但在你家乡...
I'll bet you got family that don't give two fucks...
我打赌 很多都不介意...
whether or not an American car got a title on it.
一辆美国车是带不带"拥车证"
Man, it would be a sad state of affairs...
如果一个你这样的国际企业家
if an international entrepreneur such as yourself...
连几辆额外的奔驰车都不敢接
didn't know what to do with a couple of extra Mercedes.
还真够悲剧的
Big night for Jimmy McNulty.
Jimmy McNulty的大喜之夜啊
Or should I say James Cromwell of Knightsbridge
或者该说James Cromwell 来自Knightsbridge
Stepney and Mersey.
Stepney&Mersey
Excuse me?
你说什么
Cromwell was the English fuck who stole my ancestors' land
Cromwell是个窃取我先祖土地的混账
and the other ones are all from rock 'n' roll songs.
其他都是从摇滚歌♥曲里来的(出自"Play with Fire")
Anyways, 10:00 tomorrow night...
总之 明晚十点...
the shuttle comes for me on the parking lot off Russell Street.
在Russell街的停车场有车来接我
Good work.
干得好
We'll get Greggs to wire you up and set the surveillance.
让Greggs给你装好监听设备 并准备好监视车
Shame we're not up on a good phone right now.
遗憾的是我们还没搞到一个有用的电♥话♥
Be nice to tickle the wire when we raid the brothel.
要是在抄妓院时能惊动监听那头 会很有收获
A little luck,
运气好的话
maybe we get back up before then.
也许我们能在那有所准备
One other thing.
还有件事
I'm bothered that a Russian immigrant this deep in dirt...
我很疑惑一个涉案如此深的俄♥国♥人...
doesn't have anything in a law enforcement computer.
在执法机关居然没有案底
You still got that friend over in Woodlawn?
你跟Woodlawn的朋友还有联♥系♥吗(FBI在该地的分支)
I'd like to know what the FBI has in its database.
我想知道FBI的数据库有没有记录
well, After that meeting on the Barksdale case...
在讨论Barksdale案不欢而散后...
I made a point of pissing him off, remember?
我有点把他惹毛了 记得吗
So what? You do that to everybody.
那又怎样 你把人都得罪光了
This is George Glekas.
他是George Glekas
He's the cat who owns the appliance store
第二个集装箱被运至的...
where that second can landed.
电器行店主
Run his ass, too.
也把他查一下
Why not just cut another guy in and run them out the bobtail lane?
为什么不找个人入伙 把它们开出Bobtail道
These babies start disappearing
这些小宝贝一消失
and everybody on the terminal is gonna suspect an inside job.
中转站里所有人都会怀疑是内鬼
We're gonna need bolt cutters for the fence...
我们需要断线钳剪开铁丝网...
and then we're gonna need enough wood beams...
接着还需要足够的木梁...
to make a track across the grass onto the road.
搭个跨过草坪通到公路的小道
Why bother? We can run them cars
那么麻烦干嘛 我们能直接把车
over that little patch of grass, no problem.
开过那些小草坪 没问题
That ain't the plan.
那不是计划
I just saw a can disappear.
我刚看到一个集装箱消失了
Talco line? Pakusa working it?
Talco公♥司♥? Pakusa卸的货?
It's him. Do we try to follow?
是他 我们要跟踪吗
We know where it's going, right?
我们知道要送到哪 对吗
12-08, you copy?
12-08 收到吗
12-08, what's up?
12-08收到 怎么了
We got a can that might be coming to you off the port.
有个集装箱可能离开码头 去你们那儿
Can number: Paul-Mike-Quebec-Victor...
集装箱号♥ PMQV...
4-0-0-7-6-5,
4-0-0-7-6-5
check digit two.
校验码2
What do you want us to do with it?
我们要做什么
See if it arrives.
看它是否被送达
And if it does?
如果送达了呢
See what happens then.
看看接下来发生什么
You wanna know something, Carv?
有件事你想知道吗 Carv?
I'm starting to think that as criminal investigators...
我开始觉得作为犯罪调查人员...
we're not really respected.
我们没有得到真正的尊重
That ain't necessary, Jimmy.
没必要 Jimmy
I knew we were fucking the dog on that Barksdale thing.
我知道我们在Barksdale案上 浪费了彼此时间
Who do I tell?
我能找谁说
We got this new ASAC, thinks it's all about loyalty and ass-kiss.
我们的新助理特别主管 只在乎忠诚和拍马屁
And believe me, this ain't like your agency.
相信我 这里跟你们局不一样
You piss them off, you ride the boat.
你惹恼上面 他们让你去开船
Here...well,
在这...
you come into work one morning, you find yourself assigned to some
你会在某天清早来上班时 发现自己被派到...
fucking dustbowl Indian res in Arkansas.
Arkansas某个干旱的印第安保留地了
Still, I was out of line, Fitz. Fuck it.
总之 我是说得过分了 Fitz 管他呢
What you got there, brother?
你那是什么 哥们?
White boys. A different look for you.
白人 不一样了嘛
Funny thing is, they're all showing clean.
有趣的是 他们都没案底
What's the chance of that?
可能性有多大
Anyways, NCIC and NADDIS are a dead end.
总之 NCIC(国家犯罪信息中心)和NADDIS(危险麻♥醉♥药♥品信息库)都没记录
Customs had a little intel on this guy, Glekas.
海关有点这家伙的情报 叫Glekas
You said Customs had intel on him?
你说海关有他的情报?
Should show here.
那该有显示
Let me try something else with it.
我试试别的方式
This'll give us any contact your boy might have had with us, agency-wide.
这能提供我们整个调查局 范围内关于你目标的情报
Got something out of San Diego.
圣地亚哥那边有线索
On Glekas? We'll see.
Glekas的? 看看吧
geez, I make a long distance call to Hyattsville...
天呐 要是我给Hyattsville打个长途...
I need three forms and a lieutenant's approval.
就得填三份表 还要警督批准
Yes, Agent Ernest Koutris, please.
你好 请接Ernest Koutris探员
Believe me, we ain't short on paperwork here either.
相信我 我们这的文书工作也不少
Agent Koutris?
Koutris探员?
Not much to it.
不多
We pulled his chain in a stolen goods case I worked in '95, '96.
我们在我95 96年办的一件 失窃物品案中逮了他
He was just crumbs, so no charges. But I did an interview.
他只是个小角色 就没起诉 但我进行了审问
The guy struck me as just a mope playing it slick.
我觉得这家伙只是在投机倒把
Yeah, if you want, I can send you what I got.
嗯 你想要我可以把资料发给你
All right.
好的
If you need it, let me know.
你需要就找我吧
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
Anyone following?
有人跟踪吗
no
没有
Run up and down the street.
到街上走走
Take tag numbers from cars.
把车牌号♥记下
All week I've done it. Nothing. Again.
我这个干了一周 没有发现啊 再干一次
The truck is here.
卡车来了
Lester, it's here.
Lester 卡车来了
They offload anything?
他们卸了什么吗
Not yet.
还没有
Okay, wait on it.
好的 等着
See, the thing about it, Preston,
你看 现在情况是 Preston
is that you're unbelievably stupid.
你蠢得不可思议
You are.
真的
I don't say it to upset you. Just to state a fact.
我不是想打击你 只是说出实情
He doesn't think so.
他不这么想
Nobody ever thinks they're stupid. It's part of the stupidity.
没人会觉得自己蠢 这也是蠢的一种
we don't even need you to tell us what happened on that corner.
不用你告诉我们那个街角发生了什么
We know what happened.
我们都知道
We got you, we got your guns, we got the whole fucking story.
我们抓到了你 找到了枪 整个经过都清楚了
Where that lawyer at, man?
我的律师在哪 伙计
See, you just fucked up.
看见没 你搞砸了
Way you looked at the bag,
看你看着这包的样子
you know what's in there, don't you?
你知道里面是什么 不是吗
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表